The Alphas Little Fairy (COMP...

By QueenLittleBunny

A shy fairy with trauma. Her friend made her go to a club one night to let loose after dragging the fairy wit... More

Before we start
1-Lets get ready!
2-Woah
3- So tiny
4- where
5- VIP Lounge
6-Calm Down
6-Alpha Tobias
7-The Alphas
8-Morning
9-The Truth
10-Acceptance
Character Images
11-Answers
12-Something New
13-Movie Date
14-Leaving
OMG!!
Holday Special #1
15-On the road
16- warm welcome
17- Nervous
18- The Pack Meeting (Dun Dun Duuuuun)
19-Challenge Accepted!
20-Preperation
21-Ready.Set.FIGHT!
Happy Valentines day 💓
22-Why haven't you?...
23-More Secrets
24-My Truth
25-It hurts
Authors Note
26-Im happy for you
27-Into the woods
28-Story Time
29-Cliffhanger!
30-Unknown
31-Week
32-We shall not fail
Authors Note
33-The Spy
Authors Note
34-Good Night
35-Pissed off
36-Bad Man
38-3 Days
39-WAR!
40-WAR! (Pt 2)
41-Time
42-Im back
43- Secrets and Surprises
44-Punishment Day
Epilogue

37-The day

1.5K 56 0
By QueenLittleBunny

Adia's POV

Today was the day, the day before the war, the day we all say goodbye to our loved ones, and the last day that we are certain to we will live through. No one should have to tell the people they love goodbye, just to fight for their freedom and safety, yet here we are.

I've always dreamed of meeting my mate and being love, but now that future doesn't seem so certain. I'm just happy that my siblings met theirs before this all happened.

Luckily for us, we've befriended hundreds of different magical creatures. Wizards, witches, fairies, orcs, dragons, elves, even  a pheonix! If it's a creature than we've met atleast 12. That what I love about my siblings, no matter what pain or torture we've gone through we are still able to love.

Many of the witches worked together to make Armour for everyone, of course my siblings and I were given special ones but its the thought that counts.

Jiya's:

Lilith:

Adia's:

Kinuka's:

Isadora's:

Ajax's:

Basil's:

Zayden's:

Colton's:

Vincent's:

Each of our outfits were made to deflect any and all aerial attacks and to stay on even after we've shifted. We made sure thay put extra protection on Isadora's outfit because out of all of us she's known this struggle the entirety of her life. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that that's the thing that pisses me off the most.

Once this all is over I want to travel the world. See different countries, meet new species, I might even meet more Zebra Centaurs. I've always felt alone as a person because I've never seen a single Centaur like myself. And that's one of the driving points that I'm using to push myself with this war.

No matter what, my sibling and I will survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short update, qork has ne really tired so it's gonna take me a min to get used to it.

But on the bright side, YA GIRL MAKIN THAT BANK! I just bought my first laptop!🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 43
Alpha of the Darks, Vince, imprints on Nya but keeps it a secret. Excerpt Vince was resting in bed running the day's events through his mind when his...
767K 17.7K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
168K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
185K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...