Sweet Blood

By Arestella

Once a upon a time, There was a princess lived in a powerful Empire. She had Platinum blonde hair that she go... More

♡First Meeting♡
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chalter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Authors note!

chapter 7

379 22 5
By Arestella

(Emily's pov)

In the dark hallway where is located inside the sapphire palace, two maids walking down the hallway towards the direction of the maids quarters; where the stuff room is located there and is used for resting place and where they're going to sleep. It's not that big and bad, its fit for the people who needs to rest, its well maintained and it's in right  condition.

As i walked through the dark Hallway, ignoring a certain person that kept whining behind me as she chased me behind. "Emily~!" really, this girl "im not listening" i replied.

I keep walking as she just whine "emily! its about the head clan im talking about!"she yelled but in a whisper. I halted and turned around, my eyes grew curious as i saw her expression change into a serious one, its a rare sight to see her this serious, her eyes slightly glow.

"What about the head clan?" I asked her "he gave an order to one of his loyal hand to dispose every person that broke the rules and ruthless killing the mortals without his consent" to her words, it made me shock. The tempreture around us drop as the silence creeps.

"What nonsense are you saying" i spoke up, i tried changing the subject but to my dismay it failed miserably as she added "we need to stay out of this matter Emily. Im just warning you for our safety measures if ever we get involve in this matter" i understand where this is going and just nodded my head, thete was a brief moment of silence as we both stared at each other, the sound of clock rings on our ears, before she spokes up

"So anyways~ i have a gossip about the countess. . ." Her cheery personality return as she run up to me and grabbed my arms "let's go clean you up! You smell stinks." she churped as she druged me by my arms. I only sighed letting her drag me.

"Shut up and be quiet, everyone is still sleeping" i hushed her for being loud late at night "atleas dont make a mess" she replied back with a stern voice "its not my fault that i captured a person that keeps yelling and kept runting" i spat back, remembering that person really is a headache.

We walked back to our headquarters and clean myself up and got ready to sleep; normally we dont really need to sleep at night, but today is really tiring day and it drained me to the bone, so i wanna take a quick rest.

I tucked in and was ready to sleep but someone have to ruin it "are you going to sleep?" Ugh i forgot that this girl is here too, that's right we are roommates, and im not going to lie that she's really annoying.

I sighed as i looked at the side where her bed is placed, she sat there crossed legs, looking at me "yes, now be quiet" i replied, i heard her groan as she ploped on her mattress.

The night goes by as she kept interrupting my sleep and keep asking nonsense things 'this will be a looooongg~ night' i sighed in defeat feeling tired and have to deal with a noisy kid
"Emily~" ughhh someone make her shut up! I shouted internally, trying to ignore her runting and concentrate from sleeping, after a few minutes i felt the drowsiness slips to me

"Youre boring emily" i didn't heard what she said as my hearing fade and just became silent, finally falling asleep.

She sighed "I'll just go out okay~" walking out of the room tip toeing, she close the door slowly. "I'll just go out and see if anyone is aroun" she mattered.

It didn't took long after she got out of the palace, she walked around the garden and admire the beautiful flower bathing under the bright moon "how pretty"

While wondering around the large garden, she senses someone not that far "im sure it's him!" I smiled as i run towards the familiar presence. Ugh! This wont help! She jumped at the near tree brunch almost falling down, she took a deep breath as she started Jumping tree by trees. As she got closer from the familiar presence she landed on the ground gracefully, her fast pace slowed as she arrived at the place.

It didn't really shock her witnessing the sin after arriving, she saw a two black cloaked man bieng frozen from their place, Munce hid behind the tree.

She watches as the horrible sin unfold before her, it didnt take that long after the man beheaded them with ease.

(Third pov)

'Ughh! Why is boss bieng mean!'  sitting at the top of a tree brunch a cloaked boy as he keep whining. it takes a few moments before he calmed. Right now his mission is to dispose the pest that keep bothering his boss; even tho its not. His red eyes darted around the area before spotting a certain group that's running towards the direction of a small village not far from where he is.

'These is a piece of cake!' A dangerous smile crept to his face as he stood up from the brunch 'It's show time!' He thought, his smile grew wider as his red eyes glittering dangerously. Jumping off of the tall tree and landing gracefully from the ground before running towards the group, his free hand summoned a sword grabing it firmly as a bright blue mana coated the sword, as he reaches the group 'this will be messy' he thought.

Before anyone from the group could notice another upcoming presence, all of thier head got cut off, thier body droped on the floor with a loud thud as blood spilled out of the clean cut on their neck, three people survived and 5 dead on the ground.

The three looked shocked "who's there!" The person shouted as they put thier guard up reaching for their weapons, the only response they got is a strong breeze. It was silence as thier eyes darted around looking out for danger.

"Get out befor-" before she could utter another word her head fall down on the ground and his body droped with a thud her eyes were open at the time as it slowly close. now only two remaining are standing alive with a shock, fear, terrified and dreaded mixed expression evident on both their face. Both of them tense up as they looked at the person who is standing infront of them a cloaked man, half of his face is covered.

He smirked looking at the two terrified people's like a predators looking at his pray "you know what's the consequences when you broke the rules, right?" His voice is cold, both man trembled as they cant move; it turns out that he already put a binding spell, making them both froze in place.

His smirk grew wider as he looked at them "rest now, and wake up to heaven if god really pity you, after what you've done sin" as he said those words he effortless swung his swrong toward their neck. Their blood splattered as their headless body falls on the ground creating a blood of pool, his cheeks got stained in blood as he wiped it away with his free hand. The sword that he's holding dissappear.

'That should do' pulling down his hood to show his face, blue messy hair swings as the strong breeze blew his hair, his red sharp eye's looked at the ground where the people he killed just now lies on the ground headless.

Flicking his fingers, the body of the people disappeared slowly, sending them somewhere far away where no one can see their ruting body.

He ran his fingers through his hair pulling back his mess hair "mission complete" he mumbled as he looked up at the bright moon
'I think im done here' flicking his finger to teleport before abruptly stoping as he senses a presence from behind, he turned around and saw a women wearing a night gown looking at him with a small smile.

He sighed as he knew who it is "What are you doing here, munce?" He looked at the mentioned woman infront of him, her long straight brown hair blew as her eyes looked back at him.

"Oh i just senses your presence and followed you" she replied "that's not it, i thought you work at the palace?" He asked walking up to her "yes, i work for the palace"

"Then why are you outside here"he asked again

"i can't sleep?"

"We dont really need sleep." He said blantly as he looked at her.

"Im bored i guess" she kept reasoning to him.

He only sighed as he turned around from her "ill get going now, dont spread any word's about this" he said

"Im not a snitch geez, well see you next time, i hope" before he could teleport he swiftly turned around and took her hand as kissed the back of her palm with his soft lips "see you next time then" in a flash of an eye's he disappeared, leaving a lady blushing "you stupid!" She stuttered from his words as her face turned red 'you flirt of a bastard!'

Appearing infront of the tall tower where the head clan resides, he smiled as he alredy knew what is happening to her 'im really dead when she sees me again' he thought, chuckling at his thought.

He goes inside and headed towards lucas who he knew where he is right now, he arrived at the door and knocked "boss~ can i come in!" He said in a cheery voice, unlike his serious tone of voice that he used earlier.

He didn't hear any response from inside and got in "osu! How you doing there" he said as he finger gun lucas like a stupid child would, infront of him is lucas who is leaning on his chair holding a pen as he played with it.

"How's it?" He asked "i finished what you asked me to" he replied back not minding lucas glare at him "good, now you can leave"

"Aww, come on! I just got here!" he whined as he sat on the chair that is near the desk infront of lucas .

"So? What do you want?" Lucas asked as he looked at him lazily.

"Can you give me a one week vacation?"

"No" he replied

"But why!?" He questioned him as he stare at him with a question face.

"Cause i said so." Lucas replied.

"Here" lucas toss another file on his arm's waving his hand "finish that and you can have your stupid vacation"

"Really?" He looked at file before looking at lucas who stared at him lazily, a small tear formed on his eyes "You dont want it?" Lucas asked him "I will finish this in no time!" He cheered up

(Lucas pov)

After giving him another task he left the room with a gleeful smile writen on his face 'well that's better that he is bieng motivated' i leaned my back on the chair as i enjoyed the peaceful silence, after a few minutes i took my pen and continued writing something.

Only the sound of the quell can be heard insde the room before stoping to dip it on a dark liquid to continue writing.

It didn't took that long as i finished the paper's that he is writing, standing up from my sit as i walked over to the window, i opened the window as the strong breeze blew my hair as it goes inside.

'It's a perfect time to visit her now' i thought as i smiled.

I teleported where her location is and found myself inside a dark room 'hmm is she sleeping?' I wondered as i walked over to her bed, to my surprise she's not in there 'weird' i thought as i looked around her room.

Her room is large and luxurious, fit for a royal princess; after all she's the daughter of the current Emperor nonetheless.

As i wonder inside her room to find her, i spotted something on the floor 'A bracelet?' I picked up from the ground and to my opinion 'its cheap' i stared at it blankly before putting it at the top of the table near me.

Aftet putting the bracelet aside, i felt a cold wind touch my neck, turning around My eyes noticed the door of the balcony was opened 'that's weird, why did they left it open' i thought. I walked over and saw someone standing looking up at the sky, her platinum hair Swayed as the wind blew her curly hair, her eyes glittering, glued at the bright sky.

I froze at the sight as if something took my breath away all i could think is "beautiful" i blurted out, as i realized what i said i covered my mouth and looked away 'i really gone crazy'

I looked back at her and for a moment my heart stoped as i saw her staring back at me with those blue jewelled eyes. Before i could do anything she spoke with a shaky voice indicating that she is scared.

"W-what are you doing here!?"

Ow great. . .

To be continued.  .  .

___________________________________________________________________________
Here's the chapter for today!
The next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!i hope you all enjoyed reading!
Word count: 2232

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 23
Set in lovely princess What if athanasia escape her execution with Lucas and started a family together 20 years later the obelian empire started to...
13.5K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
57.1K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
80.2K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...