Perfect Harmony- juke oneshots

By craxyperzon

Hey there uhh so this is my first book and it's just oneshots mostly juke but if you guys want I'll do reques... More

A/N
Perfect 🥰
Illeagal Girlfriend
Illeagal girlfriend 2
💔Jealousy 💔
Hookups
The Surprise 💖
34+35
Coffee Shop
Royalty
Royalty 2
Missing
Incorrect quotes
Brothers best friend
Thank you
Perfect Harmony
Blind date
Dancing with your ghost
Incorrect quotes 2
The end
Bonus Chapter

Juke wedding

342 7 3
By craxyperzon

How a juke wedding would look like according to me
Note the guys are humans and never died julie and luke met at a concert
This is my imagination so...

Narrators pov

Julie
It was a bright and sunny day. In a way perfect for a wedding. Both julie and luke thought this was gonna be the best day of their lives and we'll they weren't wrong.

Julie was in the brides room getting ready with her bestie Flynn.

Her dress was gorgeous.

Her makeup and hair

She chose dahlias since she wanted to feel close to her mom even though she isn't here today.

Luke

Luke was nervous. He was going to marry the love of his life yet he was nervous. From now on julie was gonna be his wife and he will be her husband.

His tux looked like this. He chose purple since it was Julie's favorite colour and he wanted to surprise her since he didn't even see her dress yet.

Now it's time to see the rings.(a/n it's L and J)

Now, the bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen suits

where the wedding was taking place

The cake

And that ladies and gentlemen is my visual of a juke wedding.

Oh I almost forgot the VOWS

JULIE: Luke you came into my life all those years ago and from then I knew there was something special about you. You were in you classic sleeveless shirt with black jeans and your favorite orange beanie. We both wanted the last ticket for the whisper cats (it's from the show) Yet neither of us got it. But we got something  much better  each other. I can't imagine where I would be without you today.  I love you more than anyone luke and I can't wait to spend  my whole life with you and steal you last name. I promise to always love and care for you no matter what. If you fall, I will catch you and I'll always be with you and love you.You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you. Although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other.

Luke: wow I don't even know where to begin. Jules I love you more than anyone and I promise that each kiss will be filled with more love than the last and that our days together will grow in love and devotion.From today onward, you and I will be one in heart, body and mind. And you're right even though we went for the concert we found something even better.Let us build a home, a life and a family from our bonds of true love and our vows to stick together through all life’s challenges.Without you, my life has no meaning. I promise to always remember to treasure you.I am yours. You can have it all. Our love withstands our flaws, our imperfections and our shortcomings because our love always cherishes and loves the good in each other. I love you so fucking much. Now come on let's say I do.

And they did, from that point forward they were Mr and Mrs Patterson. The husband and wife madly in love. Together forever ❤

Hey guys So I know I was supposed to post the second part of royalty but I had this planned for weeks and it was in my drafts so I posted it. But I promise I'll post the second part tomorrow or day after.
Anyways
Till next time
Xoxo 💕💕 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 768 24
This is a juke fanfiction and I am going to pick up were it left off in season 1. I don't really want to give any spoilers. I do not own these chara...
3.3K 48 38
I ran out of room on my other one shots, so here's a whole new book that I'll continue to update with more Julie and the Phantoms stories What I do...
22.6K 452 27
{DISCONTINUED} Julie and the phantoms stories and one shot This is my first story idk if it will be any good, but I will try and update as much as I...
54.6K 1K 26
Just Julie and Luke one shots, I'm obsessed with JATP and Juke, I also adore Willex. Willex is so underrated and they need more attention. Anyways th...