- Y/n Tsugikuni -

ren_nobu tarafından

Be aware that this story contains alot of spoilers from the official manga. A story of how Yoriichi's unborn... Daha Fazla

~Y/n's Character~
Chapter 0 - The Beginning -
Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -
Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -
Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -
Chapter 5 - Brain Splattered -
Chapter 6 - Pass Down the Legacy -
Chapter 7 - Seething Rage -
Chapter 8 - Sun Breathing -
Chapter 9 - We Doin' What Now? -
Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -
Chapter 11 - Improve to Prove -
Chapter 12 - Borrowed Time -
Chapter 13 - Where tf is he? -
Chapter 14 - There He Is! -
Chapter 15 - Talking to Women -
Chapter 16 - Most Prized Posession -
Chapter 17 - Solar Dragon -
Chapter 18 - Halo Dance -
Chapter 19 - What Was That For? -
Chapter 20 - Don't Play in My Room -
Chapter 21 - I Don't Make Mistakes -
Chapter 22 - A Climactic Showdown -
Chapter 23 - The Chosen One -
Chapter 24 - Past Noon -
Chapter 25 - I'm Adorable -
Chapter 26 - A Dramatic Irony -
Chapter 27 - Matter Over Mind -
Chapter 28 - Be Gentle With Me -
Chapter 29 - Infinity Castle -
Chapter 30 - But Nobody Came -
Y/n

Chapter 3 - Upper Moon 7!? -

4K 81 20
ren_nobu tarafından

3rd Person POV And Again

"Tsugi-kun, we have information about a demon near the capital, and there's a high possibility of it being one of the twelve demon moons. I'd like to entrust you with exterminating this demon."

"Understood, Oyakata-sama." Y/n grins. after he leaves, the insect pillar, Shinobu swoops in. "I apologize for this, Oyakata-sama. but I overheard Tsugi-san's mission you recently gave him. I would like to side him, as he is a new hashira after all. I worry about the damage he may cause after Tsugi-san's... destructive shopping with Kanao."

Shinobu suggested, having a straight face. "I can't give you this mission that is outside your designated patrol regions, Shinobu. let him do his best." The master told her. "...I understood." Shinobu was a bit dissapointed, as she slightly bows and vanished.

_-Tokyo, The Capital -_

In the evening...

"Calm... Calm down... I've waited... I've waited for this day for so long... This will be the night my revenge will be complete." An old, ugly looking demon is seen watching.

...

...

...

"Alright, you. search there. you, search there. blah, blah, blah. I forgot everyone's names." Y/n with a group of demon slayers was ready to hunt in the night. "If you find the demon, call me via crow. I'll come over... urgh, that sounds like I'm asking you out..." The hashira groans.

"Alright, pal. your leadership just hit your limit." A teenage girl, wearing a red cloak stands right next to Y/n... for some reason. "I'll have you all move in two groups. If you find a demon, call me by crow! We'll come right over to help!"

"Um-"

"Also prioritize the evacuation of citizens!"

She ended. the group was silent, waiting for the hashira's reply. "Umm... what... she... said... Now go!" He approves and let them begin the search. "Mhm. That was quite helpful. thanks." The hashira gave the girl money, then got away.

Y/n left the girl in red humiliated. she didn't even did that because she needs money. as she was about to follow him, an enormous explosion goes out behind them. this greatly confuses him and other Demon Slayers.

"What?!"

The hashira did promised Shinobu he wouldn't cause any damage, but it's too late now. "Hey! I can help!! I'm not just a random girl begging for money, you idiot!!" She yells, while running up to the hashira. "No- wait!" He sensed something. before she goes infront of him, a bullet nearly scraps off her face from the top of a nearby building.

"EH!?"

The bullet destroyed her cloak and her face was revealed. She was clearly shocked about the bullet almost hitting her cute face. Y/n examined at the trajectory of the bullet along where the bullet landed and sees the source, an individual on the very top of a building

The individual is shown as man with a western suit with a black cape. He acted quick and-

"Sun Breathing."

Parhelion Rainbow
Gen'nichi Ko

Y/n disappears in a flash of fire.

!

"He dissappeared." The demon lost sight of him.

Flame Waltz
Enbu

Tsugi reappears from fire in mid-air, as he starts with a vertical downward slash and then a horizontal one right after to try to behead the man. though, he dodges the attack. "How did he... He shouldn't be able to avoid it like that."

Tsugi was quite impressed. "A fight on a rooftop like this? urgh, bad idea..." Y/n turns his sight to the the demon, seeing an incoming bullet. he barely dodges the bullet as it was already so close to his face, in resulting of a scratch on his cheek.

Yet again, the hashira focused his sight to the demon. he has some sort of gun-sniper rifle things which he didn't even know what its called.

"Tsugikuni..!" The demon yells out his surname.

"Hold it, club stripper. your indiscriminate attacks are affecting the citizens. utterly despicable. utterly unforgivable." The hashira was annoyed.

"Kukuku... what are you so proud about? I will never forget... the shame you have given me. I spent years upon years building my strength. this will be your final night! prepare yourself, Tsugikuni!!" The strange demon told.

"...Who even are you?" Y/n responds, asking him who he is. the demon is stunned.

"...........Ah? h-have you actually forgotten?" It asked.

"I don't forget who I am fighting. then or even now! I've never met you once in my life. this is our first encounter!" Y/n replies. It made the demon upset. the demon shoots himself in his mouth to regain his composure.

?!

"What? He screamed and he shot his own head. what the fuck is wrong with him?" Y/n readies his stance before an eyeball flies and falls down near the hashira. he was shocked of what's written on the demon's eyeball.

Upper Rank 7
Jōgen no Sebun

"What?! I thought they only had twelve demon moons!" Y/n's eyes widened as it's his first encounter with an upper moon. a large explosion happens behind the demon slayer. he watched buildings getting destroyed and people getting crushed by the rubble.

...

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" He was furious. "If I would, I can't." The demon shrugs. frustrated, veins bulged on his forehead. putting away his sword back on the sheath and vanishes to help the others.

"He-"

The girl in red arrived and didn't see anyone. except for the upper moon. she was surprised looking at the demon's eyes. "Come on, stripper. fight me!" Red took out her blade.

"Why does.. EVERYONE KEEPS CALLING ME THAT!!"

The upper moon shoots her with a shotgun, who then dissappears in a flurry of petals just as the bullet was about to land to its target. red then charges at the demon, who aims his Barrett MRAD and fires a shot, which Red evades.

she then delivers a swift slash to the upper ranks' neck but to no avail as his skin appears incredibly dark with multiple eyes with concentric ripples covering their entire eyeballs.

"Kukuku, pathetic... just pathetic." The demon grins.

"What... is this... i don't feel like i've cut anything!" Red surprised. this completely negates the attack and prevents red from escaping with her blade.

Afterwards, the demon releases a ton of dynamite sticks onto the nearby floor, blowing himself up along with red.

"Sun Breath."

Scorching Crimson Mirror
Retsujitsu Kōkyō

In the split second, Y/n comes into view and unleashed two horizontal slashes.

After the smoke clears, both of them was in good shape. But the demon blows half of its body from the explosion. "What's your name?" The pillar asked.

"I-i'm Silvy. are you okay?!"

Y/n, finally noticing her demon slayer unform, examines her. She is a fair-skinned young girl with silver eyes and neck-length black hair with red tips.

Underneath her concerning cloak, she wears the demon slayer uniform.

"Thanks for distracting him. now go! he is still alive!!" Tsugi ordered.

"No. I can't let you fight him alone!!" Silv demanded.

"Dammit! do as I say or we will both die!" Y/n turns his sight to the girl. "I won't leave you here alone!" Silvy refused.

"Urgh!" The hashira grits his teeth. the latter started to look around and saw bodies on the ground, most of them losing their limbs.

still unable to fully comprehend the situation, Y/n was cut from his thoughts by Silv's screams.

"Hey! watch out!!" Y/n looked to her running towards him, pushing him off the building to save him from the upper ranks' bullets. "No... no, no, no!! I didn't pay any attention... I'm sorry..!"

The pillar saw how she was shot on her liver, and her collar. Y/n tries to reach her with his hands, but then his fall puts him to a brief unconscious.

Then, Y/n saw a girl who was rather tall for her age. she had long, straight, black hair that reaches her waist. her eyes were pale violet, bright and bug-like. she wears a purple-tinted version of the demon slayer uniform.

"What?" Y/n takes a look at the girl. "Why are you apologizing?" She said. "Why do you always apologize?" She questioned, with a serious face. "Are you unhappy because how things go? Do you feel sorry because you couldn't make Shinobu praise you?" She criticizes, yet her tone was soft.

"It can't be helped if we tried our best but it didn't work out, because we are human. not everything will go our way, not only us but to everyone." She said.

"Decide our happiness by ourselves. It's the present that matters. just look forward and do your best." She said. "Don't apologise..." Then, Y/n wakes up to see the capital in flames.

"Where... Is she..." The latter looked around and saw Silv's body collapsed on the ground, blood all over her. "No, no, no!"

With the
Shining Ray Of Grace
Kiki Onkō,

The pillar burns the rubble on top of him as he spirals into the air. "Impossible. I showered him with so many bullets and rained explosions onto him multiple times after that fall. how can I not beat this guy?!" The uppermoon revelead himself. "Is the man in front of me... really the man I met on that day?"

The upper moon starts shooting him again with a rocket launcher from his body and mini guns from his palms. noticing it, Y/n analyzes and deconstructs the rhythm of his attacks into sound and reads them like sheet music to the point that the fight becomes like a song.

A technique Tengen developed and demon-strated (lol) to the Sun Hashira. this allows him to gain an understanding of his opponent's habits as well as their blind spots. he runs along with his blade, tearing everything that the uppermoon hurls at him.

"No... WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!" The demon cursed, before noticing that the pillar has dissappeared from his view. he looks around, before hearing fire lit up behind him. "Huh?!" The demon was confused.

"Sun Breathing." Tsugi takes his breath. before the demon could turn behind, the pillar would already skewered him with his blade, then dragging him along the ground.

Cross Slash

Turning up and throwing him up high in the air, before igniting his sword with solar flames and releases two arching flame slashes to the demon, each individually making an "X" shaped slice.

-____-____-____-____-

Welcome our new-new protagonist;

Look familiar? go comment who she actually is! took her appearance because she was just so cute!

Personality? dumb and likes to tease her partner. she also doesn't use breathing techniques, at least for now.

and no. she will definitely not going to have Sun Breathing as well.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60K 1.3K 69
Asami Kaneko was saved by the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji, when a demon attacked her home and, much like many people in this demon ridden world, he...
572K 16K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...
49.4K 755 41
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
200K 6.1K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...