College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7

Episode-1

497 93 17
By perfect__scribbles_

.......... : Epdi da iruken?

He said having his hands on his waist and with a huge smile spread across his face.

Vijay: Unaku enna da? Apdiye hero maadhiri iruka!!!!

He smiled raising his collar to Vijay's comment.

Bala: Dei Siva! Podhum da polaam vaa!

Siva glared at him and asked:

Siva: Priya-ku pudikum la?

Vijay: Ivan oruthan! Adhulaam pudikum da vaa da! Late aagudhu! Freshers-laam vara poranga!

And yes! It was freshers day in their college where many students from different places in South India are joining their college today.

Bala and Vijay were so much excited when they got to know that a huge crowd of girls are joining the college. They got this information from Siva as he is the student representative of the whole college.

Siva was excited to meet new people, make friends and warn them about his college.

Three of them rushed out of Siva's room and ran inside another room which was just adjacent to his room.

Siva simply wide opened the room's door and walked in with his friends. And there he was, sleeping peacefully wrapped in the huge comforter, having the AC in a very low temperature.

Siva: Innum endhikala ivan!

Siva cursed the person loudly who was sleeping. He didn't forget to off the AC before rushing to the bed and waking up the person.

Siva: Dei! Endhiri da! Deii!! Mani aachu college ponum da! Deii!! Sam!!!

Sam scraped the comforter from his face and whined at his brother.

Sam: Enna anna?

Siva: Adichenna pallu kalandudum! College poga venaama da?

Sam: Poga venaam!

Saying this he casually turned to the other side of the bed and slept on his stomach.

Siva: Ennadhu poga venaama?

Vijay: Sam-uh! Inniki freshers day da! Azhagana ponnunga laam varuvanga da!

Sam: Varatum! Adhungala neenga sight adichikonga! Enaku en Ritika Singh podhum!

Siva: Dei! Ippo nee variya illaya?

Sam: Naaa!! Naan varla-nu sonna puriyadha? Po na!!!

He whined angrily and hid his face under the comforter.

Siva: Seri! Appo samachi vechiru!

And Siva casually walked out of the room literally after throwing a bomb on Sam's head while Vijay and Bala chuckled bidding bye to a shocked Sam.

------

Siva walked in looking through crowd for his angel as he could only see new faces everywhere.

Vijay: Dei dei dei! Anga paaru anga paaru!

Siva: Enga enga enga?

Siva replied back with the same desperate tone as Vijay and looked at the place where Vijay was pointing at.

Vijay: Andha red uh enaku pacha unaku!

He said to which Siva glared him.

Siva: Pakki!!! Naan kooda Priya-nu nenachen da!

Bala: Ada! Enna Don-uh nee! Priya ready aagitu varanum la? Freshers day la?

Siva: Ennamo ponga da! Ippolaam Sam kooda Priya kitta close aagitan! Ennadha ava madhikave maatra!

Vijay: Ponnunga naale apdi dhaan Don-uh!

Bala: Pudicha pasangala ipdi dhaan alaiya veipanga!

........ : Apdiya?

They heard a voice from back. All three of them turned to see Pugazh standing there with a wide smile which showed his white teeth.

Siva: Ennadhu da apdiya?

Pugazh: Illa.... Pudicha pasangala dhaan ponnunga alaiya veipanga nu sonninga la? Appo ellaa ponnungalukum enna pudikuma?

......... : Nee nambite iru ne!

They heard another voice and saw Sudhan walking to them.

Siva laughed at what Sudhan said followed by Vijay and Bala. Pugazh stood there glaring at all four of them.

Pugazh: Enaku oru naal maatum! Appo paathukuren ungala!

Bala: Ahn ahn paathukalam!

Sudhan: Siva anna? Sam enga na?

Siva: Avan Ritika Singh kooda romance pannitu irukan da!

Pugazh & Sudhan: Edheyyyyy?

Siva: Deii kathadinga da!

Siva said in a frightened tone as he was actually scared because of the way they screamed.

Siva: Kanavula da! Avan inniki varalayam!

Pugazh & Sudhan: Ohoooo!

Vijay: Seri Pugazh! Vandha ponnunga la ethana paeru kitta pesuna?

Pugazh: Ada yen ne nee vera! Yevalum enna paaka kooda illa! Idhula ennatha pesuradhu?

Bala: Adhu epdi da? Oru ponnu koodava unna paakala?

Pugazh: Paakalaye ne!

He said as he wiped his fake tears feeling disappointed. All cringed to his acting and Bala said:

Bala: Vidra vidra! Kandipa nee aduthu paakura fresher ponnu-ku unna pudikum da!

Pugazh: Nejama va anna?

Bala: Aama da!

Pugazh: Anna va illaye?

Bala: Che che!

----------

........ : Annaaaaaa!!!!!!!

She screamed rushing to cross the road as she saw an autorickshaw empty at the opposite side.

......... : Dei Sakthi! Seekiram vaa da!

She yelled at her friend who was walking behind her literally slower than a snail.

Sakthi: Ada varen thalaivi!!!

Both of them succeeded in crossing the road for the first time without getting cursed by the other drivers.

......... : Anna anna! KS college ponum anna!

She said the auto driver and he agreed to drop them in the college. Both heaved a sigh of relief before settling in the vehicle as they didn't thought their second morning in Chennai would be this worse.

-----------

Sakthi: Sivaangi veliya vaa!

Sakthi said once he stepped out of the rickshaw and paid the fare.

Siv: Deiiii!!!!

She squealed jumping like a kid standing infront of her dream college which was really huge to her.

Sakthi: Yen thalaivi kathuringa?

He said as he closed his ears with his fingers.

Siv: Deiii!!! Romba happy ah iruku da!

Sakthi: Aiyooo! Idhu laam too much thalaivi!

Siv: Yen da solla maata? Nee paiyan! Unaku oru ooru la irundhu innoru ooru ku thaniya varadhu saadharna vishiyam! Aana enaku? Pakkathu kadaiku kooda en amma vida maatanga! Aana avangala epdiyo convince panni ippo ennoda dream college ku munnadi ipdi nikkuren-na enaku periya vishiyam dhaana?

She said looking at the college building dreamily. Indeed it was difficult for her to convince her mother to let her continue her higher studies in Chennai's well reputed KS college. And asking if she could go Chennai alone was another big task which ended up in Sakthi accompanying her.

Sakthi: Othukuren othukuren! Vaanga ulla polaam!

Siv: Dei dei! Valadhu kaal eduthu vechi povom da! Appo dhaan namma vaazhka ohoo nu maarum!

She said as both of them passed the college's gate placing their right leg first.

She walked in speaking to Sakthi how much she was enjoying but failed to notice someone who was wantedly walking opposite to her.

He walked to her and pushed her as if he did that by mistake. Sivaangi stumbled for a second due to the force and held Sakthi's hand for a support. Sivaangi looked at the person with rage in her eyes.

........... : Sorry sorry! Konjam urgent la veliya poitu irundhen! Adhaan gavanikala! Theriyama pattuduchi!

He said in a sarcastic tone which wasn't much difficult for her to understand. She very clearly understood that he did that wantedly.

Sivaangi was about to raise her hand to slap him on his face. But was shocked when she saw another hand slapping him hardly. She turned to see who that was and before she could ask the person's name, the guy said:

.......... : Priya akka!

Priya stood there with her hands folded to her chest. And stared at his face.

Priya: Naan dhaan Sharvan! Un kannathula kosu irundhuchi! Adha adika poi dhaan ipdi aaiduchi! Theriyama pattuduchi!

She said in the same sarcastic tone making Sharvan glare her. She didn't mind his glare and walked past him making Sivaangi and Sakthi to follow her.

Shravan rubbed his cheek and looked around to see all his mates, juniors and freshers chuckling and giggling looking at him making him feel embarassed.

......... : Indha Priya-vum ipdi dhaan adikadi namma vishiyathula cross pannura da!

His friend said pouring kerosene over burning fire.

Sharavan: Avala paathukalam Prabhu! Inimel vida koodadhu! Freshers munna asinga padithita!!!

He said and walked away angrily making Prabhu smile evilly.

---------

Siv: Adipoli chechi!!!

Priya: Thank you! Neeyum ipdilaam paathutu iruka koodadhu! Vongi oru ara kodukanum!

Siv: Aiyoo chechi! Naan adikalam-nu dhaan ponen! Adhukulla neengale adichitinga! Enaku vela micham!

Priya smiled at the girl who was looking all chirpy and excited.

Priya: Freshers-ah?

Siv: Aama chechi! Neengaluma?

Priya: Illa illa! Naan inga dhaan already padikiren!

Siv: Aiii! Appo super! Engaluku help-ah irukum!

Priya chuckled seeing how positive and talkative she was.

Priya: Priyanka Manohar. Science department, 3rd year.

Priya introduced herself as she forwarded her hand towards Sivaangi for a handshake.

Siv: Sivaangi Raman!!! Commerce 1st year. Kerala la irundhu varom!

Priya: Varom?

Siv: Aama! Aiyoo enga da avana?

She searched for Sakthi and caught him walking at a distance.

Siv: Dei Sakthi! Vaa vaa vaa vaa!

She desperately called him making him to pace up his speed.

Siv: Ivan dhaan ka! Sakthi! En childhood friend-uh! Onna dhaan commerce padika porom! Naan Malayali, ivan Tamil dhaan!

Priya: Malayali ya? Aana Tamil ivlo azhaga pesura?

Siv: Appa Tamil dhaan! Adhanaala Tamil nalla theriyum! And innoru vishiyam, ipoo dhaan first time Chennai varen! Idhu varaikum Kerala vittu vandhadhey illa!

Priya: Naan iruken unaku! Seri, enga stay panra?

Siv: Ippodhaiku oru hotel-la irukom! Veedu theditu irukom rent-ku!

Priya: Heyyy! Yen rent-ku laam? Ippo dhaan nee yen friend aaita la? En veetlaye stay panniko!

Siv: Unga amma appa edhum solla maatangala?

Priya smiled lightly and shook her head as a no.

Siv: Aiyayoo! Amma appa sethutangala?

Sivaangi asked sadly in her low voice making Priya clutch her heart.

Priya: Adhulaam illa! En amma appa abroad la settled! Naan thaniya dhaan en sondha veetla iruken! Adhaan enkooda ve nee irukalam nu sonnen! Adhuku uyiroda irukura en amma appa va kolla paakuriye!!!

Sivaangi smiled sheepishly and apologized in the cutest way which melted Priya into seconds.

Siv: Naan ok, Sakthi enna seivan?

Priya thought where can she make Sakthi stay when a scapegoat standing at a distance searching for someone caught her attention.

Priya: Kedachachu! Vaa.....

She pulled Sivaangi with her as Sakthi followed them.

----------

Vijay: Don-uh onnu solren takkunu react pannadha!

Siva frowned as he hmmed acting casual.

Vijay: Priya namma kitta dhaan vara....

And Siva turned in a swift not even bothering that his head would break and fall apart just to see Priya. Vijay hit his own forehead seeing how dumb his friend was.

Siva grinned widely seeing her. Priya frowned seeing how he perfectly turned without even seeing that she was coming.

Priya: Epdi correct ah thirumbuna?

She said in monotone and Siva said:

Siva: Adhu apdi dhaan Priya? Kadhal na summa va? Unaku thumbal vandha kooda adhu enaku kekum!

Siv: Paaaaah! Super super!!!!

Siva turned to the doll voice he heard.

Siva: Yaaru ma nee? Mimicry panra?

Sakthi: Excuse me!

Sakthi angrily stepped forward not liking how Siva teased Sivaangi but Sivaangi held his wrist. She gave her contagious smile and said:

Siv: Mimicry laam illa nga! Idhu dhaan real voice-uh!

Siva: Ohooo! Aana nalla iruku!

Siv: Hehe!! Thank you!

Sivaangi said that innocently and genuinely thanked him not even getting that Siva was still teasing her.

Priya glared at Siva punched him on his stomach lightly which showed that she was not liking Siva teasing Sivaangi.

This did something to Siva. He stared at the kid who was looking all innocent not understanding that he was teasing her. And seeing the innocence, an appealing smile spread accross his face which looked genuine.

Siva: Freshers-ah?

Siv: Aama aama! Chechi edhuku engala inga kooptu vandhinga?

Siva: Chechi ya?

Siv: Aama naan malayali!

Siva: Eyy wow!!! Enaku Malayalam romba pudikum!

Siva said like a kid with a huge smile.

Vijay: Malayalam-ah illa malayali-ya?

Siva: Deiii! Priya irukumbodhu........ Yen da?

Vijay gave a sheepish smile and moved from there.

Priya: Ivanga yen friends! Rent ku room theditu irukanga, adhaan Sivaangi-ya enkooda thanga veika poren!

Siva: Sivaangi?

He asked Sivaangi if the name was owned by her. Sivaangi smiled widely and nodded her head desperately.

Siva: Seri ippo naan enna seiyatum?

Priya: Sakthi-ya un veetla thanga vechiko!

Siva: This compress panna Anirudh?

Priya: Aama!

All of them heard a loud laugh and saw Sivaangi laughing loudly fall on the ground.

Siva: Yemma yemma!! Paathu ma!

Siv: Dei Sakthi! Unaku nalla paeru da!!!

Sakthi: Ada ponga thalaivi!

Siv: Super ne nee!

Siva: Thank you thangachi! By the by, I am Sivakarthikeyan Maran, short ah Siva-nu koopduvanga!

Sivaangi: Nalla iruku ne! Ivanga laam?

Siva: Idhu Vijay aprom Bala! Rendum en dost-uh nga!

Sivaangi: Hii annas!!!

Siva: Ahn podhum! Aprom idhu Pugazh and Sudhan aka DJ Black! En thambi oda friends, is equal to en thambi nga!!!

Sivaangi: Ohhh! Ungaluku thambi iruka? Avanga varla?

Siva: Avan inniki varla ma!

Sivaangi: Ohooo! Hii Pugazh anna and Sudhan anna!

The boys started laughing hard while Pugazh stood there as if he was drenched in a puddle and was insulted.

Sudhan: Diwale puchke ne aaaaaa!!!

And the boys laughed loudly hearing the timing counter back by Sudhan without even having his DJ.

Sivaangi: Yen ellaarum sirikiringa?

Siva: Unaku aprom solrom thangachi!

Siva said her once he was alright.

Siva: Ippo enna? Indha theeya Sakthi-ya en veetla thanga veikanum, avlodhaana? Seri! Unakaga idhu kooda seiyalana epdi?

Sakthi MV: Theeya Sakthi-ya?

Siv: Ohh oohhhhhh!!!

Sivaangi dragged to which Siva blushed and Priya hit her own forehead.

Priya: Seri seri! Idhuku dhaan vandhen, naan kelamburen!

.......... : Priya, Sadhana mam unna kooptanga.... Canteen-la irukanga.....

Priya rushed from there and Siva took Sivaangi with Sakthi around the college. That's were the four lives got connected.

Continued.......

Here's the first part of College-uh Loves-uh.
Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote it if you like it.

Let's meet in the next part
~Vaibhavi✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
969K 36.7K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
681K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...