The Unbelievable Crimeโ”†โœ“

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... ืขื•ื“

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Kims

59 14 45
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N-ah. Let's go." Jimin pulled Y/N out of the art room.

Her mind went completely blank at seeing the initial. By pure muscle memory, she walked beside Jimin, out of the building, toward the car that was waiting at the Gemstone Fountain.

Jimin knew something happened, so he kept quiet until they reached the fountain.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok sat up straight as they saw the two coming. Looking at their faces, they knew they found something and that whatever they found was not good.

No one spoke a word.

But Y/N was thinking at full speed Trying to connect all clues. All clues pointed to some possibilities, each of them worse than the last. Groaning she held her head.

"What sin did I commit in last life?" She mumbled through her hands.

"I bet you stole my banana milk." Jungkook spoke trying to lighten the mood. It worked.

Y/N giggled slightly.

"Okay. So Jimin, what did you find?" Y/N turned to ask the boy.

She was sitting in the front seat near Yoongi who was driving. Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok were sitting in the back seats.

Jimin took out the documents from his coat pocket. "I found this." He handed the documents to Y/N.

She read the title and paused. "What does Daehyun have to do with Kims?" She asked out loud.

"Maybe some deal. Weapons, drugs, slaves, anything could be possible. Who knows he might have married off one of his children with the Kims." Yoongi spoke nonchalantly. But then stopped. "Did he even have kids?"

"Nah. Daehyun only had his sluts. No kids. He has his right-hand man though, the one we killed that day." Y/N pressed her lips in a line, thinking about anything she might have missed.

"What about the Kims? Do they have children?" Hoseok asked.

"They...had? I mean like they had three sons. But as I said, the sons are nowhere to be seen after they moved from Ilsan. Something might have happened here and they shifted. Probably the kids are living with changed surnames. Hell, they themselves might not know who they are." Y/N shrugged.

"It makes sense. They might not want to be included in this Mafia business." Jungkook said softly.

They all nodded in silence.

For a moment Y/N asked herself, did she want this?

The answer came yes.

Because she would kill to gain power rather than stand in a corner watching people mock them for being powerless.

Not even in her nightmares.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Namjoon played with his food. He was trying to organize the information he had into something meaningful.

So far he got nothing.

"Namjoon-ah, is the food not okay?" Jin asked.

"It's great Hyung. I just don't have appetite." Namjoon pushed the untouched plate of food away.

"Wae? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I am not hungry. I think I will read something. You two eat." Namjoon smiled before going toward his room.

Safely locking the door, he took out his soft board and sticky notes. He wrote all the clues and incidents on the sticky notes and pasted them according to what he deemed useful.

||

||

Namjoon stood back, observing. He then removed the clue of the girl in the alley. She didn't seem to match in any of these. After a few moments of pondering, he removed the note of the girl and boy who collided. These two seemed completely irrelevant.

He threw those papers in the trashcan.

"The missing copies of Demian and the paper are surely related. Why was Mr. Lee creating such an issue? So no one would notice that creepy boy's presence?" Namjoon talked to himself.

"No. Teachers can't be in this. But if they are, why would they do so? What did the boy find in me so much?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows to think of any detail he might have missed.

"Was he actually observing me or something else? " Namjoon sat on the bed. "What book was I reading that day?" He frowned trying to remember.

"Demian. He wanted that book. That book has something." Namjoon brainstormed for a few moments. "Paboya Namjoon-ah, there might be a love letter in it. He might be searching for his report card for all I know. Jinjja."

Namjoon shook his head as he pulled down the sticky notes and crumpled them.

"What did you imagine it to be Namjoon-ah? A Sherlock Holmes letter?" He chuckled at his own foolishness.

If only he knew it wasn't foolish.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Half an hour later Y/N and the boys were sitting on the couch. Trying to figure out what role the Kims play in this story.

"I am so done with these Kims." Jimin sighed throwing his set of papers to one side. Jungkook had already abandoned his search and was now persuading the others to drop for today.

"You two can go and do something else. I won't rest until I fix this bullshit." Y/N muttered going through the deal property papers.

The Kims owned a huge amount of property in South Korea. Mansions, factories, warehouses. All the deals were written in these files.

"Why on earth would they leave such important details with Daehyun?" Y/N mumbled to herself.

"He could've stolen it." Jungkook aid nonchalantly.

Everyone froze.

"That can be true." Y/N whispered. Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about the situation. The others waited patiently for her to answer. Suddenly, she shuffled through the papers and took out one of the documents.

"But, there is one problem." Y/N pointed to the signature below. "I found this signature in the art room. There was a wall splattered with red paint and blood. And there was written something with the blood. 'I will ruin you. I hate you.' And below that were these initials."

Yoongi looked at the initials.

"Does that mean one of the Kims is behind all this? Maybe he left the property papers with Daehyun, but now that Daehyun is gone he might want to take them back. But he couldn't because either we were too fast or he was too slow." Yoongi concluded.

"Or maybe, he didn't want to take them back." Hoseok said. "Maybe he is not actually on the good side of the Kims. Property papers should be in a safe, not under the table."

Everyone agreed because the reasoning made sense.

"And maybe they knew we would come here. That's why they wrote the words in blood. The question is, who wrote them and for whom?" Y/N sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Okay, it's enough for today. Let us sleep. We have a long day ahead." Y/N yawned in tiny and the boys smiled softly.

This soft side was very rare if you lived with Y/N.

But not as rare as Y/N hiding a piece of information.

Today, these two rare moments were captured.

This day will go down in history.

Everyone went to their respective bedrooms.

"I will tell you all when I figured it out myself." Y/N whispered softly before falling into a slumber with the moonlight shining through her window.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Miss Right || KNJ โœ” ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Misha

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

46K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...
172K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
121K 5.2K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
152K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...