The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 31

310 8 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

Happy continues to watch Vivian push against the slab of concrete, her arms visibly shaking. He doesn't know how much longer she can hold out for, and her wounds aren't helping either.

"Come on," Happy urges, feeling tears prick his eyes before running down his cheeks as he presses his paws to them. "Hang in there."

The rubble shifts but it tilts downward, forcing Vivian onto her left knee with a cry of exhaustion. Happy and the family gasp fearfully. The blue Exceed rushes up to Vivian but doesn't put his paws on her.

"Viv!" He says worriedly.

"I-I'm okay," Vivian pants, raising her head. "I-I can keep this up all day. Th-This is nothing!" She smirks to herself but Happy knows she won't hold out for much longer.

                        🗡🗡🗡

Vivian pushes at the rubble once again. The little girl behind her says, "You can do it, pretty lady!"

It was all the encouragement Vivian needs. With a loud cry of exertion, she shoves the slab of concrete off and there's a boom as it hits the ground. The villagers and Happy cheer, the Exceed jumping up and down while cry-laughing.

"And that's why Viv-chan's the second strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail!" Happy says. He gasps worriedly as Vivian drops to both knees, shield clattering against the ground as she breathes heavily.

Happy runs over to her, says, "Oh, no! Are you okay?!"

Vivian gives him an assuring smile as she says, "I'll be fine, Happy. Really. I just need to catch my breath."

Happy says cheekily, "Of course I didn't doubt you for a minute!"

Vivian deadpans at him. She mutters, "Why do I feel like you did?" Happy giggles innocently.

Logan runs over to meet his family and embraces them, crying joyously. "I'm so glad you're all okay!" He says.

The woman tells him as she turns to the Fairy Tail wizard, "It was all thanks to that young girl there. She saved us."

"She was totally cool!" The little boy exclaims as his sister nods her head in agreement.

"You damn brat!" Neridah snaps, gaining Vivian's attention. "You shouldn't have interfered! I thought the Northern Wolves were dealing with Yu and your teammates?"

"Sorry. I knew something was wrong so Happy brought me here," Vivian tells her, smiling meanly. "My friends are handling your minions at the moment."

"Uuurrgghh!" Neridah gives a cry of rage and focuses the Crystallite. "Open: Gate of the Lion: Leo!"

"What'd she say?!" Happy and Vivian exclaim in unison, their eyes wide.

Neridah smirks as Loke appears in a flare of light. He blinks his eyes in surprise. "What am I doing here?" Loke gasps once he takes in the state of the village and Vivian. "Viv?!"

"It's Neridah! She used the Crystallite to summon you," Says Vivian fearfully. So Neridah can also summon Celestial Spirits with this magic...

"You're under my control now, Leo," Says Neridah. She points to Vivian, still kneeling on the ground while clutching her injured left arm. "Finish her off!"

Vivian grits her teeth and glares back at the auburn haired woman.

"Sorry, to do this to you Viv, but her control over me is strong," Says Loke apologetically. Light glows around his fists as Vivian widens her eyes. "Regulas Impact!"

Loke punches towards her with a Lion made out of light. But before it could hit her Vivian is snatched off the ground by Happy.

"I've got you!" Happy says.

"Thanks, Happy," Vivian says with a grateful smile.

They look down to see the Lion spirit taking on his stance. "Lion Brilliance," Says Loke. Vivian and Happy immediately shut their eyes as light is expelled from Loke's body and reaches up to them.

Neridah smirks triumphantly. "Aerial Shot!" Neridah sends up several rocks at Vivian and Happy in an attempt to knock them out of the air.

"Hang on!" Happy cries as he swerved the attack.

"Aerial Phose!" Neridah swings her hands around herself and brings them forwards, sending out a cyclone that hits Happy and Vivian. They scream at the pain and more buildings are destroyed as they're knocked to the ground.

Loke grits his teeth. He hates watching his friends be hurt like this, but there wasn't much he can do.

"Now, to finish you off," Says Neridah, as she summons a magic sword.

"You fiend!" Calls a voice that causes Neridah to turn. The Chief stands there with his daughter and wife, waving his fist around angrily.

Vivian looks up as she leans up on her hands and knees, calling worriedly, "Chief Hajime, get away from here!"

"The Crystallite is not supposed to be used for evil acts!" Hajime continues angrily. "It was sealed away for good reason! Now the likes of you are ruining this beautiful island's reputation! I won't stand for it!"

"Father!" Suki exclaims worriedly.

"Now, now, dear, don't be brash," His wife says.

"Chief, you've gotta go!" Kiba says as he and Stella run up to him, taking an arm each.

"I won't stand for this witch ruining my beautiful island!" Hajime continues to roar.

Neridah goes up to the Chief and raises her sword. "You made the mistake of sealing such a great power away. I'm merely showing the world what the Crystallite can do," Says Neridah lowly before bringing her sword down with one swift swipe.

There's a clang and sparks fly as Vivian was there just in time to use the tip of her rapier to block Neridah's sword. Gritting her teeth, Vivian says, "I won't let you hurt the Chief!" She glances back at the guards and Chief's family. "Get him to safety! And the villagers!"

"Right!" Says Kiba.

"Leave it to us!" Stella says as they drag a yelling old man away, flailing his fists about. Suki and her mother follow.

"You'll regret interfering," Says Neridah, glaring daggers at an unfazed Vivian.

"This fight us between you and us, not the villagers," Snarls Vivian before pushing Neridah away. "Oblique!" Vivian charges for the auburn haired woman while thrusting her rapier forwards.

Neridah deflects almost everyone of the attacks, though a couple manage to get her left arm.

"Requip: The Anarchist!" Neridah requips and grips two long swords in her hands before wildly swinging them at Vivian.

She dodges them before thrusting her rapier forward and slashing it in a curving arc. "Crescent Slash!" It cuts Neridah on her left shoulder and she staffers backwards. Vivian runs forwards while her body glows. "Requip: The Valkyrie!" Vivian dons her pink and blue armor which will now enhance her strength and speed. "Streak!" Vivian slashes her rapier in an upward diagonal, but Neridah deflects it.

They exchange swift and vicious blows. Vivian feints for Neridah's right side only to land a Linear stab in her left. Neridah cuts Vivian's right arm and they resume exchanging swift blows, their bodies blurs.

Vivian jumps back before dancing around the brown eyed woman, holding up her rapier as the tip glows pink. "Parallel Sting," Says Vivian and she thrusts her sword forward. It stabs Neridah in the left side, forcing her back.

Neridah swings her sword for the Knight but she blocks it by the tip of her rapier. Happy and Loke watch as the two swordswomen exchange vicious blows.

Happy was surprised Neridah can keep up with Vivian.

"Neutron," Vivian says and thrusts her sword at Neridah in five consecutive thrusts. Neridah struggles to dodge it and earns a few cuts and gashes from it. She returns the attack with one of her own, forcing Vivian back a bit.

Vivian can barely block Neridah's twin swords with her rapier as she grunts upon each impact. "Shooting Star!" Vivian launches her signature move upon the auburn haired woman, thrusting her rapier at Neridah while unleashing bursts of blue light.

Neridah cries out as they hit her.

"Alright! Way to go, Viv!" Cheers Happy, thinking Vivian might actually win the fight.

"You cannot be more powerful than me!" Snaps Neridah. "I have the Crystallite!"

"That's true," Agrees the Knight. "But I have something to protect. You don't. Shooting Star!" Vivian lunges for the Crystallite user. Neridah barely manages to backflip out of the way, causing the attack to slam into the ground, emitting a boom.

"If this keeps up," Thinks Neridah, glaring icily at the Fairy Tail mage, "I'll lose."

With a fierce scowl, Neridah decides to teleport away. Happy cries out in confusion as the Crystallite user vanishes.

Vivian frowns as Happy exclaims, "She disappeared!"

"She teleported," Mutters Vivian. Vivian glance to Loke. He has already disappeared, back to the Celestial Spirit world. No doubt when Neridah fled.

Vivian's requip fades as she drops to her knees, grunting at the pain. Happy runs over to her, worried.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Happy asks, stopping beside Vivian.

"I'll be fine, Happy," She replies, giving him a reassuring smile. He nods once before they both look to the spot Neridah has vanished. "Something tells me this fight's not over."

🗡🗡🗡

Erza deflects a few slashes from Victoria while Gray launches his Freeze Lancer spell at Rei. She easily dodges them. Liana attempts to use Arrow Circus on Wendy, Natsu, Lucy and Taurus, but the Marvell uses Sky Dragon Wing Attack to deflect them.

Liana scowls in frustration, getting really annoyed by the Sky Dragon Slayer.

"We're retreating," Says a voice from next to her. Everyone pauses to see Neridah.

"What?!" The ravenette snaps.

"We're retreating," Neridah repeats, giving Liana a stern look. "Now." Then Neridah vanishes.

Liana scowls down at her opponents, "You haven't won yet, Fairy Tail! This is just the beginning!" Then she jumps after Neridah.

Rei sends Gray a wink as she calls in Vivian's voice, "Until next time, cutie!"

Gray shudders, seeing his best friend/little sister figure winking at him and speaking to him like that, especially since she already has a boyfriend, before she disappears into the forest.

"We'll finish this off later, Titania," Victoria tells her before following her teammates.

Erza requips back into her traditional armor as the rest of her teammates rejoin her. "They retreated," She says thoughtfully.

"But why?" Lucy asks, after having sent Taurus back,

"My guess is Viv-chan proved to be no match for Neridah!" Natsu says, grinning.

"You might be right about that," Says Charlele.

"Then let's go check on her," Says Erza, turning towards the village. The others agree and they return to the village to check on their friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
81.1K 1.2K 58
Kumiko Kurisutaru has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. She's known as the youngest S-class wizard in Fairy Tail...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...