๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐. แต—สทโฑหกโฑแต...

Galing kay YanMei23

โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ– หš. ๐“„น ๏ฝก โ˜พ ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏น† ๐“„ผ โคพ ๐“‚… * โคท โ› ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

zero.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง.

3.1K 40 3
Galing kay YanMei23

(  𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ! )

someone asked me what home was and all i could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth. the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside your ribcage. ❜
———    e.e. cummings
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

EVANGELINE HALE-CULLEN had probably the most unique upbringing in the history of the world. Born in the French Quarter in 1942, lost to the bayous of New Orleans, Louisiana after her mother died trying to flee. Evangeline was saved and adopted by Rosalie Hale, just 9 years after she was turned by Carlisle Cullen, and 7 years after finding Emmett McCarty, now Cullen. Taken in, Evangeline became the daughter of Rosalie and Emmett, and a loved human member of the Olympic Coven, the Cullen Family.

THE MIRACLE, the treasure, the joy of Rosalie and the rest of the Cullens. She welcomes the new additions of Jasper and Alice in 1950, discovering that the young 8-year-old's blood does not agitate the others, even Jasper who remains the most sensitive to his bloodlust as a side effect of his gift of pathokinetic abilities, and extended time previously on human blood. The child was loved and cared for and raised by a coven of vegetarian vampires. What a life.

EVANGELINE HALE-CULLEN grew into an exceptional young woman of 18 years, until she was changed into a vampire by Rosalie herself after she contracted a deadly disease with no hopes of recovering from. Though Rosalie would have never wished this existence on her daughter, it had been the threat of losing her only child that had forced her to turn the girl who begged to be saved, to stay by her family's side forever.

OVER THE YEARS, Evangeline had grown into her new vampire life, and integrates gracefully into the family, remaining the baby of the coven and always Rosalie's baby— even if they are forced to pretend to be siblings when among the mortal world filled with the blissfully ignorant humans. Until the Swan siblings move back to Forks, Washington, and kick up a spark of trouble amongst the Olympic Coven. As it turns out, Bella Swan is Edward Cullen's blood singer, and somehow, Evangeline Hale-Cullen gets caught and pulled into the storm that is Jonathan Swan.

❛  the fire can't touch me, for i have burned one to many times and the sea can't harm me, for i've been drowning all my life. oh but you could rip my heart open, darling, for i have never known love before.  ❜
———    unknown

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

(  𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ! )

JONATHAN SWAN
( THE QUIET STORM ! )
with great boredom comes
great irresponsibility.

jonathan rigel swan
december 02 1988
16 5'9" SOPHOMORE
BELLA's YOUNGER BROTHER
curran walters

EVANGELINE CULLEN
( THE TOWN MYSTERY ! )
do not underestimate
the hell we can raise.

evangeline margot hale-cullen
march 04 1942
18(62) 5'5" SOPHOMORE
TURNED: 1960,  BY ROSALIE
seo soojin

CASSANDRA YANG
( THE SECRET GENIUS ! )
clever as the devil,
but twice as pretty.

cassandra aejin yang
november 01 1988
16 5'6" SOPHOMORE
THE LOYAL BEST FRIEND
yang hyeji

respective actors as
the   twilight   cast

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

(  𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 ! )

i. why, bazzi. 

ii. you should see me in a crown, billie eilish.  iii. copycat, billie eilish.  iv. bells in santa fey, halsey.  v. i am not a woman, i'm a god, halsey.  vi. horns, bryce fox.  vii. games, tessa violet and lovelytheband.  viii. friends, chase atlantic.  ix. old wounds, pvris.  x. teeth, 5 seconds of summer.  xi. call out my name, the weeknd.  xii. before, ulrik munther.  xii. midnight, liam payne, alesso.  xiii. don't give up on me, andy grammer.  xiv. fire on fire, sam smith.  xv. i found, amber run.

xvi. when the party's over, billie eilish.  xvii. hold on, chord overstreet.  xviii. arcade, duncan laurence.  xix. someone you loved, lewis capaldi.  xx. walked through hell, anson seabra.  xxi. eyes closed, halsey.  xxii. cherry, harry styles.  xxiii. wide eyed, billy lockett. xxiv. lovey, billie eilish and khalif.  xxv. worst of you, maisie peters.  xxvi. dandelions - slowed + reverb, ruth b., slater. 

xxvii. best part, her, daniel caesar.  xxviii. i like me better, lauv.  xxix. easy, camila cabello.  xxx. speak up, pop etc. xxxi. enchanted, taylor swift. xxxii. a thousand years, christina perri.

(  𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ! )

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

TWILIGHT IS A WEIRD GUILTY PLEASURE OF MINE. Don't judge me and don't hate me because I didn't like twilight when it first came out, and the only reason I liked twilight the movie series was because even if it was hot garbage, it was still entertaining and fun to pick apart. It's really fun to watch and make fun of with friends on movie nights. I hate the books and the movies are hot trash, but it's entertaining and honestly an easy plot to write for in fan fiction terms.

So, redacted bestie, you know who you are, thank you for giving me this idea to write fanfic for twilight I love/hate you 💕
this is for you babe ❤️

Here's the timeline people:
Twilight: Jan - March 2005
NewMoon: Sept 2005 - March 2006
Eclipse: June 2006
BreakingDawn: Aug 2006 - Jan 2007

C O M I N G   S O O N !

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

846K 19.2K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
220K 7.7K 61
๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabella to live with their father, Charlie Swa...
366K 10.9K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
78.6K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...