The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 39 (Summer)

3.4K 123 37
By mmarab25

Soon it was the last day of the summer holiday. Everyone's Hogwarts letters had arrived that morning. Ron and Hermione had been made Prefects, and Mrs. Weasley threw a party for them that same night.

"Well, I think a toast is in order," Mr. Weasley said, as he smiled proudly at Ron.

"To Ron and Hermione, our new prefects."

"I was never a Prefect myself. My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities." Tonks said after she finished her drink, and they all started grabbing plates of food.

"Like what?" Ginny asked.

"Like the ability to behave myself." Tonks joked, and Ginny and Charlotte laughed.

"What about you guys?" Ginny asked Sirius and Peter. They both shook their heads.

"I would never be considered for prefect. They knew James would abuse my power and make me give Gryffindor a million points." Peter smirked as he tied his long hair back.

"That's not true!" James said. Peter, Sirius, Remus, and Lily all gave James the same look.

"Okay, maybe a little true."

"No one would have made me a prefect. I spent too much time in detention with James. Lupin was the good boy. He got the badge." Sirius said, gesturing with his fork at Remus.

"I think Dumbledore might have hoped I would be able to exercise some control over my best friends. I need scarcely say that I failed dismally." Remus shook his head, but he had a grin on his face.

"So you never got the badge either, James?" Tonks asked, James smirked.

"No, I did. I got my badge in year six and became the head boy in year seven, and then Lily fell madly in love with me once she saw me wearing it." James said, proudly. Lily shook her head.

"That's not how it happened."

"That's how I remember it." Said James, as he shoved food in his mouth.

"Do you three remember it like that?" Lily asked the other three.

"No."

"Not exactly."

"Ha! No."

James glared at them.

"As my best friends, you should have said yes!" The three of them shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. I won you over in the end," James said. He grabbed Lily's chair and pulled it closer to him, before kissing her on the lips.

"Ew, Dad."

"Tell me when it's over," Harry and Charlotte both said. Charlotte covered her eyes while Harry took his glasses off.

---

It was a twenty-minute walk to King's crossing station the next morning, after a rough morning, with a lot of screaming from Mrs. Weasley, they managed to get there on time. Remus and Moody both said goodbye to everyone once they got them safely to the station.

"Now, remember to write when you get there. And stay out of trouble this year. Try not to get in trouble," Charlotte said,

"I never get in trouble... on purpose." Harry shrugged, and James chuckled as Lily shook her head at him.

Charlotte looked around the station as her Mum drilled into Harry about how he needs to stay out of trouble this year. She spotted Draco by his family. His Mum was fixing his tie while his Dad stood next to her, whispering something that only the three of them could hear. He was clearly ignoring his father as he looked around the station before seeing Charlotte.

James, who was about to say goodbye to Charlotte, noticed her distraction and followed her gaze, spotting Draco Malfoy, who was smiling at Charlotte.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." He muttered under his breath, scowling at Malfoy. He started taking his wand out before Lily grabbed his arm and shook her head at him. Harry looked at his parents, confused, as James signed and put his wand back in his pocket.

"Weirdos."

"Charlotte, let's go on the train," Harry said.

"Right, yeah let's go." She said, looking back over at her family. She hugged her parents one more time before they both went on the train.

"Did Dad seem annoyed at the end?" Harry asked,

"I don't know." Charlotte shrugged as Harry got to the compartment his friends were in.

"I'll see you later. I'm going to go find Lavender and Parvati," Charlotte said. Harry nodded as he entered the compartment and shut the door behind him.

Charlotte continued walking down the compartment before seeing Lavender and Parvati, a few compartments down from Harry's.

"Charlotte! There you are! You took forever." Lavender said as Charlotte sat down.

"Sorry, rough morning," Charlotte said, as she took her hair down from the ponytail it had been, and fixed her hair.

"You look a little tired," Parvati said, concerned.

"I slept in late. We had a party for Hermione and Ron since they were chosen as Prefects."

"Oh, that's not surprising. Everyone knew Hermione would get it." Parvati shrugged, as Lavender frowned at Charlotte.

"Did you spend the entire summer with the Weasleys and Hermione? I invited you to my house like four times."

"I know I'm sorry, but with all the press about Harry, my parents didn't want to send me somewhere with people they don't know," Charlotte explained.

"Ugh really? What about Christmas?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Maybe next summer." Charlotte explained. Lavender nodded.

"I'll take your word for it." She said.

---

An hour later, the compartment door opened and Draco walked in.

"There you are. I finally got a chance to escape," Draco said, ignoring Lavender and Parvati, before marching toward Charlotte, who stood up to greet him but instead he put his hands on her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

"Hello! There are people in the compartment!" Lavender yelled.

"I don't even think he looked at us, to be honest." Parvati laughed.

"No, I did, I just didn't care.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"And we're leaving," Lavender yelled, as she grabbed Parvati's arm and walked out of the compartment. Draco walked behind them and pulled the curtain down, so they would not be caught alone. Charlotte sat down, and Draco sat down next to her.

"How was your summer?" Charlotte asked as she grabbed his hand.

"Boring. I love my parents, but they were distracted this summer, so I spent most of the time alone in my room." He shrugged.

"What about you?" He asked,

"Not much. I stayed with the Weasleys. Harry had his hearing. Peter stayed with us."

"You met my sister." Draco suddenly whispered, and Charlotte nodded.

"Yes, I like her. She's great."

"She is." Draco agreed.

"Do you ever think about doing the same thing as she has?" Charlotte asked.

"What?"

"Running away, going to live with a relative that doesn't have the same views as your parents," Charlotte explained, Draco signed.

"I'm still trying. I haven't changed all the views that my parents have taught yet. I can't change in a year what they've taught me for fifteen years now." He shrugged, looking away, feeling guilty towards Charlotte for not trying harder.

"That's okay," Charlotte said, putting her head against his shoulder as the compartment door flew open.

"Sorry to intrude on this lovely moment, but Harry's walking this way right now, and he's wondering where you are. Said that you have something he needs, I don't know, didn't explain that well." Lavender said, quickly.

"Ugh, I'm getting tired of this hiding," Draco said to Charlotte.

"It was your idea." Charlotte pointed out, as they stood up.

"I'll see you at the school," Draco said, ignoring her remark, as he quickly kissed Charlotte and ran out.

"You two are too affection."

"But very cute." Parvati laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 153K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
339 16 14
Lilian Siria Evans or should I say Potter was raised by the only two people alive who knew of her existence: Peter Pettigrew and Tom Riddle. Lilian E...
1.2M 34.6K 46
Hero Green received her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 16. She has no idea why it was sent to her so late or why she even got a letter at all, co...
9.8K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...