Omerta

By Heartmyart

When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss... More

Chapter 1
Bonus (Nico's POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bonus (Nico's POV)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
BONUS (Nico's POV)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Nico's POV)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Other stories

Chapter 38

7K 228 28
By Heartmyart

         News of what happened with the fire was kept under wraps. The Luciano men didn't want their guys, goons, henchmen, and my family members like my Zio Tony or my own father to find out. They wanted the man that was responsible to think I was dead, and they didn't want the chaos of people asking questions once they heard it was me in the fire. They needed a little time before news got out. 

My dad was going to lose his shit and I knew I'd have to go see him in person when he was being told so he'd see I was just fine. He's stuck in a cage, he's restless enough without worrying about me almost dying. Or being in more danger he can't help save me from.

        Everyone was buzzing around today, but I retreated to the garden to find some quiet. My throat was sore, my head hurt, my foot made me limp, and my leg burned. I just wanted to be left alone. I needed time to process everything. I felt traumatized, but I was trying not to show it. Nick was in that fire too, and yet he was going on in life. He was fixated on finding Richie dead or alive. I guess running to save someone from a fire and being the actual person locked inside a burning building is a little different.

        I was thankful when I was able to spend almost the entire day alone. I sat in the garden at the gazebo for a while and listened to the birds. I watered the flowers and veggies. I even stuck my feet in the pool and got some sun today. The staff was great to me and just left breakfast and lunch on the terrace. I was aware that chlorine was bad for a burn. It's why I could only stick y feet in. But pain blends together with other pain. 

When I took a shower to wash the day off, it was both refreshing and painful. I redressed my burn and checked on my stitches and everything seemed fine. 

As fine as things could be the day after almost dying.

        I was in the kitchen picking at some fruit left on the counter when I heard someone come in and stop. I glanced over my shoulder to see Vincent in some workout clothes. "Hey, how ya holding up?" he asked. I gave him a tight smile and told him I was fine. "I wanted to ask you...why do you think they tried killing you?" he asked, sliding beside me to grab a piece of melon. I looked up at him but his eyes were fixed down at the fruit. 

"I was trying to find answers and I guess I spooked him" I shrugged, not wanting to talk about this. Vincent leaned on the counter still beside me and studied me for a second. "Did you figure anything out?" he continued. 

"Nope. It led to a dead end" I lied. Nobody knows I have the lighter or that I saw it in the first place. I thought further about the lighter today and I shouldn't disqualify the staff that have access to that room either. Everybody is a suspect until otherwise proven. 

"That's too bad" he sucked his teeth. I don't know how Vincent always made everything he said sound disingenuous, but he had a knack for it. "We will figure this all out. I think you should stay out of it now. We want you safe," he nudged me. I sighed.

        "What exactly have you done to try and resolve this? I see you guys flooding in and out of here, but I don't know a single thing you guys do and I've heard no updates," I called him out. He let his mask slip for a moment and I saw anger harden his usually grinning face. His eyes were always cold like his fathers, but they took on a new level of frost. 

"We do a lot. I'm already working on my contacts. I'm close to getting a name and once I do it'll be a piece of cake to track him," he surprised me by saying. Maybe he was asking around the race track because that was going to be my next move before all this. Someone would know something and we'd get a name.

        My face softened and I grabbed his arm. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just in a bad mood. I'm glad you're so close. It's a relief to hear," I thanked him. He put his big hand over mine and smirked. "You haven't spent much time with me, since Nico's been taking up most of your time, but I'm competent at my job, Miss TerraNova," he told me in a tone that seemed teasing, but felt passive aggressive. 

A person walked in at that moment and we both looked over. Nicolas had a strange expression on his face and he was looking down at where I was holding his brother's arm and he was holding my hand. I pulled it away, but I caught the smirk on Vin's lips at his brother's obvious expression.

"I was checking on our girl here," Vincent said before popping another piece of melon into his mouth, "see ya at dinner" he raised his brows up and grinned on the way out. 

        "What was that about?" Nick asked me, coming to lean in the same spot his brother just left from. "He asked how I was and he told me he was working his contacts to find the guy," I shrugged. Nick just hummed. "Well?" he asked after a moment. I was mid-bite into my strawberry and I gave him the 'what' face. "How are you feeling today?" he clarified. 

"Oh, um, as expected. Achy and traumatized," I laughed humorlessly. He didn't find it funny. "You can talk about it with me, you know? Not that I know what you went through on the other side of that door, but I was in there for a minute. I have the general idea," he offered. 

I pushed a strawberry to his mouth and made him bite it.

        "Nothing to talk about" I dismissed the topic. "Look, I don't know how to do this nice, helpful bullshit, so if you need me to do anything just save me from the awkwardness and tell me," he huffed. That made me laugh. "There's nothing we can do until Tanner gives me the results of the dental records, or the piece of shit mustache man is found. Actually-" I thought of something. He gave me a questioning look. 

"You can actually do something for me," I admitted. "Ok. What?" he asked. 

I looked behind me to survey the room and the coast was clear. I stepped closer to him and went on the tips of my toes to reach his ear. "You can fuck me," I whispered. When I pulled away from him I caught the desire flooding his eyes. 

"Get in my room. Now," he ordered in a tone laced with lust and assertiveness.

-

        Nick would always be a good distraction. Every time I needed release I gravitated towards him, and he's never let me down. I don't care if he's a murderer, or an asshole, or hooking up with a Russian prostitute anymore. I just want to fuck him. 

We started striping in his bedroom the moment the door locked. When I saw the burn on his ribs it reminded me that we're both injured. "What's the best position for both of us without hurting ourselves?" I pointed to my thigh and his ribs. 

"I don't care. Whatever you want," he continued to pull his shirt over his head. God he's so sexy. Muscled shoulders, taut chest, corded muscles down his inked forearms. The veins that were visible on the backs of his rough, tatted, man hands.

I've been in the fire. Might as well enjoy the devil. 

        I pulled the rest of my clothes off and walked straight into his arms when he reached for me. He grabbed my jaw and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted my fingers into his hair as I deepened the kiss. He seemed to like that because he released a sound from deep in his chest. I have no idea if you're allowed to have sex with a concussion, but I didn't really give a shit. 

The lack of oxygen while we devoured each other's mouths probably wasn't good for my charred lungs either, but again I did not care. 

He pulled away from the kiss and dropped my panties to the ground before removing his briefs. Sitting on the edge of his mattress it was with the intention of pulling me on his lap to straddle him. I was careful not to touch that side of his ribs and he was careful with only grabbing the one thigh.

        I rocked my exposed core over his growing erection and his hands shot up to my ass and squeezed. He used his position there to rock me over his fully hard member again. I was already very wet, so he slipped up my folds and teased my clit with the tip of his cock. "Is this what you wanted?" his hoarse voice asked me sexily. He grabbed his shaft and made sure to rub my clit again. "Yes" I breathed, moving over him faster as I craved the friction. 

He lifted my hips so I couldn't reach him. "No, no. I'm gonna taste you and I'm gonna make you cum that way," he told me. I liked how confident he was about it. Nick shifted us so I was laying flat on my back while he more gently parted my thighs and brought his mouth down to my core.

We've always been so passionate when we fuck, but today he was slowing things down and being more gentle with me. I didn't know I'd like it just as much as I liked our more wild sex. 

His tongue brushed over me lightly in a feathered touch. It awoke my nerve endings instantly. He kissed my clit before licking over it and sliding down my folds. My back arched off the mattress. Nick started rubbing over my most sensitive place while bringing a hand between my legs and teasing my entrance with two of his fingers. My hips moved of their own volition as it tried to slide Nick's fingers into me. I could feel the smirk on his lips when he noticed.

        Of course he obliged and plunged two fingers into me which made me groan at the feel of it. He worked them in and out of me slowly at first while still being in rhythm with his tongue. "Oh, shit, make me cum Nick" I moaned, pleading. His pace quickened and he started fucking my pussy harder with his fingers. I started to quiver and fisted his sheets with the build up inside me. "Oh fuck" I cried out when a wave of pleasure crashed over me after he thrusted his two fingers higher into me and curled them. 

I came all over his fingers and when he removed them he teased me by placing the tip of one finger between his now parting lips. He was ready to be inside of me, but I wanted to return the favor and taste him too. I made that evident when I grabbed his hard length and licked my lips.

        I guided him onto the mattress and got between his legs while bending over so my ass was in the air. I licked the tip and stroked him a few times before putting him in my mouth. I was starting to know what he liked, and he liked it when my lips swiveled over his tip then brought to the back of my throat. He liked it when I moaned. The vibration always made him hiss and I loved the sound. 

I picked up the pace and started sucking him harder while bobbing. His large hand could palm the whole back of my head and he quickly grabbed me there when I hit the perfect combination to make him groan. 

He gently pushed my head up and down wanting to feel the motion of me blowing him. "Fuck Gia" he gritted out and his fingertips dug a little further into me. My stitches were up by my hair line beside my temple, so he wasn't anywhere near the problem. 

I liked feeling him moving with me.

        Nick tipped his head back in pleasure and his hips rose to press into me harder. From there he quickly grabbed me and leaned away to grab the condom. "Ride me. I don't wanna wait to fuck you anymore," he ordered me in the sexist way. I straddled him and rubbed his covered dick before sliding him in. 

He pressed his forehead to mine and bit his lip when I started slowly lifting up and down his rock hard erection. Tall and stiff for me. I began to move faster and ride him more enthusiastically. "That's it baby" Nick groaned and cupped my ass to drag me even closer to him, until I was filled to the base of him.

        I rotated my hips and moved with the way his cupped hands rocked my ass. His lips found my neck and his tongue started to tease my flesh before he'd kiss and nip further up and down. My hands were in my hair as I reveled in the feel of riding him good. When I threw my arms around his neck he pulled away from kissing mine and found my lips instead. 

I cupped his face and moved my lips sensually over his in a hot kiss. My breath began to come out in short spurts and my walls were clamping over his length the more he held me down firmly on his shaft while we rocked our hips together. Fucking this way had the tip of his dick rubbing me in my g spot. I moaned into his mouth and started panting more. 

        "Nick, oh my god" I groaned. He never let up. He made sure to keep rocking his hips into me until he felt the quiver he was waiting for. I bit down hard on my lip so I wouldn't cry out and started rocking faster. I let my walls convulse and contract around him. Nick groaned and squeezed my ass harder while I came. He grabbed me by the waist and started lifting me up and down his shaft even more. 

"Ride me Gia, so I can cum. Si, così lo voglio" (yes, like that) he gritted out while thrusting upward.

"Guardami" (look at me) I ordered this time. 

His soft golden honey colored eyes snapped to mine as we both moved our bodies in unison. While I pushed down and he thrusted up. He was plunging harder each time and he was groaning in pleasure when I would tighten around him every time he withdrew from me. 

"Inarca la schiena" (arch your back) his large hands cupped my tiny waist and took control of thrusting into me, faster and harder. Slap, slap, slap. I arched my back and let his hands pull me down and down again every time his hips bucked.

        "Sto venendo" (I'm coming) he grunted, pulling at me frantically and stiffening as he spilled into the condom. His hands slid up my back and pulled my bare chest onto his while I stayed straddling him, and kissing him. He rubbed up and down my back before gently pulling away from the kiss and pressing our foreheads together. This oddly felt intimate.

"Mm, thank you for helping me today," I smirked. He'd asked what he could do for me and damn he did it well. He chuckled and nipped at my breast. I squealed and lifted myself until his still hard shaft was out of me. "Thank you for having a magical pussy," he smirked at me. We both laughed and rose from the bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44.5K 67
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...
58.2K 2.1K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
1.1M 36.5K 75
BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dante, etc. If you HAVEN'T read the Origin...
5M 130K 113
When a sweet innocent Kat finds herself crossing paths with the dark and dangerous Renzo of the Boston mob she has no idea who she let into her life...