The Avatar's Advisor (HIATUS)

By kxngmxrs

"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly bl... More

The Boys In the Iceberg
The Avatar Returns
The Southern Air Temple
The Warriors of Kyoshi
The King of Omashu
Imprisoned
Break-Out
Princes and Conversations
The Spirit World
Avatar Roku
The Waterbending Scroll
Jet
The Dam
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
The Fortune-Teller
Bato of the Water Tribe
The Deserter
The Northern Air Temple
The Waterbending Master
Lost and Found
The Siege of the North: Part 1
The Siege of the North: Part 2
Book Two: Earth
The Avatar State
The Cave of Two Lovers
Return to Omashu
The Swamp

Book One: Water

717 23 3
By kxngmxrs

"Water.
Earth.
Fire.
Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar mastered all four element and only the Avatar's Advisor, a bender from legends, could master two. Only they could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War.

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving my brother and me to look after our tribe.

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken. Even more believe that the Advisor was never born at all, nothing more than the tales of an Avatar passed.

But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar and his Advisor will return to save the world."

In which the Avatar, his friend, and the world are reunited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 360 47
Elora found herself burdened by the weight of her destiny as the Avatar, a role thrust upon her at a tender age. The duties and responsibilities chip...
9.5K 342 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
1M 31K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
96.1K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...