A Simple Transaction (Erotic...

By LanaTyrsen

Just a quick little erotic scene, for your enjoyment. 🖤 More

Scene

12.9K 30 1
By LanaTyrsen

He watched her from across the park, edging ever closer as he followed her. Blending into the crowd behind her as she headed for a coffee cart, he moved closer still, hearing her place the order.

He pulled out his phone, deliberately looking distracted, like he was waiting for something too. And in a way, he was. He moved to the cart and grabbed her drink when it was called, much to her surprise.

He turned, smiling as he handed it to her and wrapped an arm around her back, pushing her gently. "Walk," he said firmly, low enough for only her to hear. Her body tensed next to his, but she did as he said, placing her free arm around him in return, following his lead.

Leading her to a more secluded area of the park, he sat on an empty bench, motioning for her to do the same. She did, and took a long sip of her drink, her eyes quickly taking in all of her surroundings as she drank, before looking at him, "Why?" she asked him, her tone wary.

He shrugged casually, smiling at her, which only seemed to add to her discomfort. "I wanted to talk," he said, looking around, making sure their conversation was unheard. She arched an eyebrow at him, "And it required all this?" His lips twitched in amusement, "Mmm," he said, "It did. I didn't want you to think anyone would be listening."

He watched her reaction, which seemed confused, but also a touch annoyed. "Why?" she said again, not giving much away. Hesitating before answering her, he stretched out on the bench, his arm on the back of it behind her, one of his ankles balanced on the other knee, looking deliberately casual.

"I want to know how much cash it would take for you to come back to my place, and give me a blowjob," he responded, looking at her impassively. She gave a sudden laugh, looking at him like he was insane. He just stared at her, waiting for her answer, and the humour slowly drained from her face, "You're serious?" she asked incredulously, starting to get up.

"Sit," he growled at her, and she paused on the edge of the bench, looking at him warily. He could tell she sensed danger. "Very serious," he said calmly, "I don't live far, it will be wholly consentual, just the two of us, and I will guarantee your safety - though you can take whatever precautions you feel necessary," he continued.

She stayed silent, seeming to consider his bold offer, or perhaps simply assuming he was completely insane and trying to think of a safe way out. It could go either way at this point, really. "Three hundred?" he suggested calmly, as though this were a perfectly normal discussion. She looked displeased. "Five hundred?" She blinked at him, seeming stunned. "A thousand?" She looked away, biting her lip, and a flush of colour rose in her cheeks.

He grinned, "A thousand, then," he repeated, a statement this time. Her eyes went wide as she turned back to him, "What? I didn't.." she began saying, cutting off as he just grinned wider, "Darling, it's written all over your face." She looked like she wanted to protest more, but he stood and offered her his hand, and she hesitated, but after a long moment, she gently placed her own on top.

Leading her towards the edge of the park, he didn't push her to talk any further. She was already staring at the ground, her cheeks red, seeming flustered and embarrassed. He led her across the road, and along it a short way, before turning down a side street. She hesitated at the sight of the quiet, empty road, and he paused beside her. Moving closer to her, he put an arm around her waist and moved his face towards her neck, whispering close to her ear, "The dark coloured building on the right. Not far, like I said."

She nodded, seeming somewhat reassured, and he kept moving, drawing her along with him. Reaching the door to the private lobby, he used a fingerprint scanner to open the door, gesturing for her to go first, then following. He pressed the button as he reached the lift, and then one for one of the upper levels, which also required his fingerprint.

Watching each of his movements closely, he could tell she noticed everything. "You don't need it to leave," he said, gesturing casually to the fingerprint scanner. She nodded, still seeming slightly on edge as the doors opened again, into a huge hallway, with a door opposite, and one each down the hall to either side. He opened the one straight ahead, stepping aside for her to go ahead of him again.

It was a huge apartment with pretty impressive views, especially as the sunlight faded at this time of day. She headed for the windows, looking out, and he closed the door, removing his shoes before he Joined her, holding her hips from behind and leaning down to place a soft kiss on her neck.

She tilted her head, her long, lush red hair falling aside, exposing more of her soft skin, her eyes drifting closed. Smiling, he trailed a few more, before whispering softly, "Upstairs". Seeming only a little nervous now that they were alone, she nodded, turning and following him to the staircase - though she paused as she saw his socks, and took her own shoes off, placing them beside his.

He smiled at her, waiting patiently, then leading her towards his expansive bedroom. Her eyes swept around the room, taking in everything, then moved to him, standing at the end of his bed. He liked that she seemed to notice every detail. Pulling his shirt off as she came closer, he leaned against the tall bedframe, watching her eyes as they wandered over his tall, thickly muscled body.

Meeting his eyes, she looked like she was ready to kneel before him, but he shook his head ever so slightly, and she paused. He grabbed a pillow from his bed, placing it on the floor before him, then took her hands, placing them on his chest, encouraging her to explore. She did so, smiling as she admired his well-built form.

He pulled her closer, cupping her face, his thumb tracing over her bottom lip, then pulling it down slightly as he moved his mouth to hers, his tongue delving inside for a quick, sweet taste of her. Her tongue met his and he moaned softly, his hands moving down to her emerald green blouse, pausing at the buttons as he pulled back, looking at her.

She understood, nodding, and he unbuttoned it slowly, pushing it off her shoulders, and cupping her perfect, round breasts, his thumbs tracing over her nipples through the silky lace of her bra. Giving him a small smile she reached behind her, unclipping it and letting it fall to the floor beside her.

He growled softly, giving her breasts a firm squeeze and teasing her nipples gently until they were erect. Suddenly, he pinched them, just hard enough to make her tilt her head back and gasp, arousal all over her gorgeous face. She looked just the tiniest bit disappointed as he removed his hands from her, to undo his pants and remove them, along with his underwear.

Her eyes wandered down the length of his body, and he pushed down lightly on her shoulders. She knelt obediently, which only turned him on more, as did the way she placed her hands on his thighs, leaning forward to slowly lick the very tip of his cock.

He shuddered, and she noticed, smiling up at him, before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. She didn't seem at all intimidated by his size - even completely soft he was easily as large, or larger, than most men were fully erect - and he'd already started getting hard. Her lips moved slowly along his length, until the head gently touched the back of her throat

She held herself there, looking up at him as she clearly suppressed her reflex to gag, making him all the more aroused. He pulled back, then gently thrusted deep into her mouth again, and she began moving her head with him, sucking eagerly.

Moaning in pleasure, he gripped the frame of his bed, tipping his head back, 'Fuck, she's good at this,' he thought, as he only grew larger and harder in her mouth. Soon enough, his cock was several inches thick, and he looked down to see her mouth stretched almost as wide as it could go around him.

The sight of her struggling to take his thick girth only made him harder still, and she moaned, the sound vibrations running through his rock hard length. He growled softly at the sensation, still thrusting gently into her wide open mouth. Suddenly she forced her head down harder, deeper, his cock driving deeper down her throat, making her gag hard.

He swore loudly, the way her throat muscles contracted around him almost made him lose control, especially as she held herself for a long moment, before pulling back and gasping for air. His cock was thickly coated in her saliva now, a long thread of it stretching from it to her mouth, and she licked at it before tilting her head to the side, moving her mouth along the underside of his cock this time, to his balls. She sucked one, then the other, into her mouth, using her tongue in the most incredible way.

He grunted, and his cock throbbed. She noticed, and smiled, sucking each of them one more time before moving back along the length of his cock, letting it rub all over her face. When her mouth reached the head again, she looked like a mess, and he fucking loved it.

Wrapping her lips so tightly around him, she took one of his hands, placing it on the back of her head as she moved her head down, almost to gagging point again. He shuddered, his hand tightening in her ponytail. He knew exactly what she wanted, putting his hand there, but he hesitated, unsure that he could control himself.

She moved up and down the length of his cock a few more times, before making the decision for him, pressing her head down hard again. He gave in, his hand tightening in her hair and holding her head down as she gagged, her throat muscles contracting around his cock once more. He held her down just a tiny bit longer than she'd held herself, and she moaned against his cock, gagging more, her eyes wide as she gasped for air as he pulled her head back up.

Her eyes watered, and he looked down at her, not wanting to push her too far, "You sure you want me in control?" he asked, and she met his eyes, nodding as much as his grip on her hair allowed. "Yes," she said breathlessly, and his cock twitched with arousal, drawing her eyes back to it.

He pressed the head against her lips, and she opened obediently, meeting his eyes again as he spread her mouth wide, holding her hair tightly as he pushed himself deep inside. She didnt protest in the slightest. Hell, it seemed like she was enjoying it as he began thrusting, letting the tip just barely hit the back of her throat. He moaned as his cock throbbed, and he shoved her head down hard, holding her there again.

She gagged and moaned and gagged all over again, her head pressing back against his hand as though fighting it, but her thumb gently stroked his thigh, her hands calm. He let her up for air again, watching her face. Her eyes were filled with tears from the gagging, but as her breathing slowed a little, she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his cock, letting him know she was okay.

He smiled, "Just tap my leg if it's too much, okay?" waiting for her nod before he pushed her head down again, his cock filling her pretty little mouth once more. He thrust harder this time, faster and rougher, and she whimpered and moaned against his cock, the vibrations driving him crazy. Her head pushed back as though fighting him, only arousing him more. All the while, her hands remaining still.

He suddenly thrust deep again, growling as she gagged hard again, pushing back harder against his hand. He held her down, gagging her over and over, until his cock throbbed, then pulled her up, letting her catch her breath. No.. he wasn't ready to cum yet. He pushed her head forward, tilting it this time, holding her face near his balls.

She opened her mouth obediently, and he smiled, "Slow," he needed to regain some control, he didn't want to be even close to finished with her yet, but she made it difficult. No one had ever turned him on as easily as this. He leaned back, sighing as she moved one of her hands between his legs, massaging one of his large, heavy trucks, while she sucked deeply on the other, and he let her hair go as he began to relax slightly, feeling more in control again.

After letting her continue for a few minutes more, he grabbed her hair again, pulling her head back as he smiled down at her. Her face and chest were both slick and wet now, her hair a mess, her cheeks rosy, and her eyes full of arousal. He'd never seen an image more perfect.

She returned the smile before opening her mouth as she pushed the head of his cock to her lips again, her eyes locked on his as he thrust slowly, then faster, forcing her head up and down his length. He moaned in pleasure as he fucked her face roughly again, the small, muffled sounds she was making bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Shifting his position, he started thrusting deeper, harder, making her gag with each one. His cock was withdrawing fully from her mouth each time now, and he looked down at her, struggling her keep her mouth open wide enough, gasping and whimpering, the sounds changing with how much of her mouth - and throat - was filled.

'Fuuuuuck, she's good,' he thought, restraining himself long enough to let her catch her breath once more, before filling her mouth with his cock again. He pushed it deep, the head at the back of her throat, holding it there and watching her desperately trying to control her gag reflex. It throbbed, hard, and her eyes went wide.

He was close, they both knew it. He pulled back and let her breathe before pushing it deep again, slowly, trying to last just a little longer. He pushed some hair off her face, that had come loose from her ponytail, before starting to thrust again. He wanted - needed - a clear view of her pretty features as he fucked them.

Starting to thrust hard and deep again, she seemed to struggle more, though her hands remained still - yet tense - on his thighs. He knew he was nearing the limit of how much she could take, but her movements and her sounds, much louder now, made him lose any semblance of control. His cock was throbbing hard as he fucked her full, pretty mouth, and her tight throat.

He suddenly shoved it balls-deep, and it swelled, stretching her mouth wider. Tightening his fist her hair, he moaned loud and exploded deep inside her throat. He held her head down, each of her gags only drawing another thick spurt of his cum, until she tapped lightly on his leg, and he pulled her up immediately, the last few drops landing in her open mouth.

He released her hair, and she sat back on her feet, her chest heaving as she caught breath. His did the same as he leaned back against his bed, feeling complete release. After a long moment, he bent down to take her hands, helping her up. She smiled at him shyly.

Smiling back, he used his finger to wipe a few drops of his seed from her lips, and push it into her mouth. He wanted every last drop of it inside her. She licked it eagerly, sucking gently on his finger, and he smiled wider, stroking her cheek.

"Thank you," he said, his smooth, deep voice sounding husky, "that was incredible." She blushed, but whispered a soft, "You're welcome." He gestured towards the adjoining ensuite, "You're welcome to shower, or just clean up. Take as long as you need."

She nodded a thank you, and grabbed her clothes from the floor, heading into the bathroom. Gathering his own clothes up, he redressed himself, and laid down on the large, comfortable bed waiting for her.

He was so completely relaxed and satisfied that he could easily have drifted off, but he wouldn't allow himself, closing his eyes but listening for her, hearing the shower come on. The thought of her in there made him smile, he could certainly get used to having her around.

It wasn't too much longer before she came out, looking much fresher, though her hair was damp at the edges, tied up in a messy bun. He smiled at her, getting up and walking into his large walk in robe. She didn't follow, but waited where he could see her, while he opened a hidden wall safe, the door obscuring its contents from her.

He grabbed took a thick handful of hundreds - more than triple what they'd agreed upon - from a much larger wad of them, and opened a small RFID blocking case to take out a perfectly normal looking money clip, securing the notes inside it.

Closing and locking everything away again, he stepped out and pulled her close to him, kissing her just long enough for another taste of her, and pressing the notes into her hand. She smiled, blushing shyly again, though her face turned confused as she looked down at them, "Thank you.. wait, this is.." he cut her off, turning her chin up towards him, "Yours," he finished, "And worth every cent."

Her blush deepened, and she bowed her head, "Thank you, really," she said, and he stroked her cheek, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. He turned her, placing his arm around her lower back to lead her back downstairs.

She grabbed her shoes, putting them on, and seemed torn as they reached the lift, and he pressed the button to call it. She stepped in when it opened, but turned back to him, "Should we.. do you.. want my number, or something?" she said, sounding nervous. He stepped closer, leaning in to kiss her cheek, then whisper in her ear, "Don't worry baby, when I need you, I'll find you."

She looked at him confused, but he just grinned and winked at her, stepping back and letting the doors close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 20
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
41.7K 1.7K 13
Myanmar BL Fiction (Own Creation) Start Date -03:00AM (Sat) // 13.01.2024 End Date -11:07PM (Fri) // 09.02.2024 Written by G-GYIN Thanks for readin...
88K 3.7K 59
Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks everybody in the world like her. While Kavish...
10.7K 31 3
Mengesahkan satu kehidupan yang agak liar di satu penempatan perkampungan jauh di pendalaman. Tidak ada had dan batasan dalam melakukan hubungan inti...