Omerta

De Heartmyart

When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss... Mais

Chapter 1
Bonus (Nico's POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bonus (Nico's POV)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
BONUS (Nico's POV)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Nico's POV)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 (Nick's POV)
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Other stories

Chapter 17

7.7K 247 32
De Heartmyart

         Nicolas led me directly to the backroom where the place was empty. "What the hell was that?" He got short with me. "You needed access to his men, didn't you? I thought I could help without your temper getting in the way. Things got tense back there" I pointed out. "Because they're slimy pieces of shit masked in cheap suits," he snapped. Their suits were not cheap, but Nick wanted to hit them where it hurt. 

"I was just trying to help," I said again. "You've really taken this marriage idea to a whole other level, don't you think? He's calling you his daughter in law and now you're being introduced to his men" Nick took a step closer to me, and calmly but quickly pointed out. "Again, it was to help you" I huffed.

"I don't need your damn help. I've been doing just fine without you in handling affairs. You've been here, what? A few weeks? And now suddenly you're a mafia mistress," he tried putting me down. I took a step closer to him since he likes trying to intimidate me with his proximity. I pointed a finger right into his firm chest. 

        "Don't belittle me. This thing with the Russian's has been going on since I was a kukolka. You know what that means? Little doll. They called me that because they met me when I was a little girl and they thought I looked like a baby doll. So when it comes to them, yeah, I'm your mafia mistress- and I got you the meeting you wanted because of me. You're welcome," I pressed into him. 

He snatched my finger and pulled it away from him, but I became distracted by our noses touching. How did he get so close to me?

"Do you know how easy it'd be to bend you over that table and fuck you with that skirt still on? How long would it take your little Bratva to realize I'm balls deep in you?" his husky voice asked me. His breath smelt of mint and it fanned over my lips when he spoke from this close. I tried not to show the effect his words had on me. 

        Something hot pooled low in my belly at the thought of me bent over that table with Nick's dick deep inside me. My body instantly remembered the pleasure he could give me. Instead I took a step back. The worst thing that could happen right now would be for one of them to notice the two of us like this. This war would take on a whole other meaning. 

Nick's eyes shifted down to my neck where the make up covered the mark he'd left on me last night. His thumb went to brush over it but I blocked his hand. "Don't smudge it. I'm serious Nicolas, you're playing with fire if you think it'd be funny to get caught. Alexei would take that as a major disrespect to him and his son, and it wouldn't look pretty" I warned him.

"Alexei's got the same amount of power in his mob that I do in ours. Why do you seem to think that I'm afraid of them?" his expression hardened. He shook his head at me when I didn't respond. 

        "You really fucked yourself over with this one. You've buried yourself into this deal and you've convinced Alexei Bokarev that you'll be marrying his son," he continued to shake his head at me like he was in disbelief. "What other choice do I have?" I looked up at Nicolas through my lashes. For a moment we just looked at each other, then he looked away from me. "I guess we all have our sacrifices in the family business." 

It wasn't what I wanted him to say, but I don't really know what I would've wanted to hear instead. "I'll head back then" I stepped away from him. If we were in this back room alone for too long it may look strange. 

Nico's eyes shifted back to me then my mouth before he licked his own lips. "Na zdorovie" he surprised me by saying. It is Russian for the equivalent translation to an English cheersing. I shook my head at him and started to walk off before I felt my wrist being grabbed. I turned back to him but he hesitated a moment before changing his mind and releasing me again. This time he walked out first. 

I straightened myself out and rejoined the others on the main floor. I went to my cousins and talked with them for a little while before Mikhail found me again.

        "Hey beautiful, come have a drink with me at the bar" he tipped his head for me to follow him. His blue suit jacket was off and he looked more comfortable now as did a lot of the men who were boozing and smoking cigars. The bartender was quick to make our drinks and slid them over to us free of charge. Of course the Luciano family would never miss a chance to look impressive. Everything was 'on the house tonight.

"If you don't actually want to come along to these borderline interrogations tomorrow I can talk with my father and get you out of it" he offered me. I wondered if it was because he wanted to do that for my sake or because he didn't want me and Nick spending any more time together. 

        "If I'm being honest, I worry about leaving Nicolas alone with your people. He's an intense person and I wouldn't want his personality to be misconstrued as disrespect in front of your father" I told him. "My father has known Nicolas for some time now," he reminded me. "Do you not want me there?" I decided to turn the tables on him. His eyes went wide and he motioned no no with his hands. "Of course I do. Any time I can see you I absolutely want to. I just know you said the idea of marriage so soon was freaking you out...and you sort of gave my dad a different impression tonight," he studied me to try and gauge my reaction. "Oh" was all I said.

        We got quiet for a moment while I used my straw to stir my drink. He downed the rest of his vodka straight. When my eyes wandered past him they found the person across the room that I'd felt watching me. Nico was standing with his brother, but his sights were honed in on me. I think Vincent noticed because he glanced my way just after. 

"Uh, do you want to go outside for a minute? Get some fresh air. Oh wait...I don't think we can, forget it" I shook the idea from my mind. We weren't going to be allowed to stand in front of a family owned establishment while such important men were inside, and not risk exposing ourselves to anyone who might be lurking around these streets trying to keep track of us.

        "I could see if-" Mikhail was about to offer a solution but I stopped him. "No, it's okay. Let's stay" I gave him a half smile. His eyes darted around my face before he nodded to me in agreement. "You know, the place we're staying at during this trip is just as nice as the Luciano household. What are the odds that you get a hall pass to come visit me?" he smirked, pulling me closer to him. I looked around at all these old timey uncles and swatted at Mikhail's hand.

"You know they're old school," I reminded him. "I don't understand that. They indulge in hookers and prostitutes, and I know this for a fact, yet they would shame you for me having you pressed against me right now. Or to sleep over, which I really really want you to," he sighed. 

"Oh trust me, I know. The misogyny is bullshit" I frowned, which made his lip twitch in amusement. "Ugh, don't make me wanna kiss you then" he warned me. I felt guilty so I said, "I'll talk to Giuseppe. I'll try to set something up where I can come over to your house. I'll call it a 'dinner' I'm invited to" I smirked. 

A small voice inside of me was cursing at me for insinuating that I'd be having sex with Mikhail soon. I know it's what he wants, but having just had Nick inside me last night...I felt wrong.

-

        After a long day of keeping up appearances I was happy to hear it when I was told by Dom that we'd be going home. I'd made sure to say goodbye to my father's friends, my cousin Smalls, and of course to Alexei and Mikhail. Maria popped up just as soon as we got home and whined to her husband that she'd felt left out. "There were no wives here today. Next time amore mio" Giuseppe promised his wife. 

        When Vincent approached me I thought nothing of it and started to chit chat with him right in the foyer. "So, I couldn't help but notice a little something," Vin finally came around to what he'd really approached me for. "What?" I arched a brow at him. Sometimes his expressions could remind me of his brother, but other than that they were handsome in two very different ways. 

I could appreciate Vincent's looks, but I couldn't ignore Nicolas's. Nick's presence was loud and his aura was dark and alluring in a way I hadn't expected. He looks so badass in his mafia suits and tattooed flesh. It's hard not to drool. 

        "Well, I thought I saw you and my brother exchange eyes tonight," his pink lips turned up into a smirk. "I think you 'saw' wrong" I denied it. "You sure? I'm no tattle tale" he winked, insinuating that I might have something going on with his brother. I had to quickly shut that down. "If you did see anything it was business related. I got him a meeting with the Russians which he's annoyed about but needs me for," I explained. 

His expression turned into a ponderous one for a moment. "Hmm, my brother said the same thing," he swiped a hand down his clean shaven face. Another thing unlike his gruff brother. I patted Vincent on the chest before rounding him and heading for the stairs. 

Being on the third floor meant lots of stairs to climb up and down each day, but I liked the privacy up there. I wouldn't wanna run into Mr. Luciano in the hall in the middle of the night or just after I had showered or something. It'd feel too strange.

        Upstairs I fully intended on getting into something more comfortable and probably doing some painting or watching a movie on my laptop or something. Instead I was blindsided by the flash of a body pushing me into my bedroom and closing the door behind us. Nick was in the relaxed version of his suit and his hair had been tousled to hang slightly over his forehead. "What are you doing?" I whisper-shouted. 

Without answering he backed me into the wall beside my bedroom door. He was impossibly close now. "Nick," I warned him. His large hands found my waist and slowly slid down them until he reached the hem of my skirt, then he worked them underneath until he felt the strings of my thong.

        He hooked his fingers into them and slowly pulled them down while coming to kneel in front of me. My panties were around my ankles and he encouraged me to step out of them when his palm cupped the back of my knee and then my thighs. A rush of heat flared through me. My breathing picked up but my voice was somehow lost again. 

He leaned forward and place a single kiss over my sex, which had my body reacting with pooling heat right away. Those same sexy hands slid up my backside and bunched the material of my skirt above my hips and around my waist. I was fully exposed to him from where he continued to kneel. 

I gripped his hair when I felt him lift a single leg and pull it over his shoulder. "N-nick" my voice betrayed me. He glanced up at me from where he kneeled. The sight of him between my legs this way was so fucking hot. I just kept quiet because I wanted more of it. His lip twitched when he got the confirmation he needed that I wouldn't protest. 

        His perfect lips grazed my mound and because one leg was thrown over his shoulder my folds were more exposed to him.  He wasted no time licking through them. My head tipped back against the wall and my fingers stayed entwined with his thick beautiful hair. I loved its midnight color. He began working his tongue over me and I bit down on my lip to keep myself quiet. I was too close to the door to moan the way I wanted to.

His hands had been holding my legs, but he moved one up to cover my mouth, and I soon knew why. 

Nicolas thrusted two fingers inside me and I moaned out in pleasure. His hand was over my mouth and it muffled the sound. He started working his fingers into me at the same time he was using his tongue to rub me in the most sensitive place. It didn't take long for my thighs to tremble and then quiver. He was building me up into the perfect release and I couldn't last long. Not with him using both his fingers and tongue. It was a deadly combination. 

         I cried out when he brought me over the edge and my legs felt weak as my body twitched, and my hips bucked in response to him. His inked hand had still been covering my mouth, so the sounds were again muffled. When he removed it you could hear the heavy breaths I was releasing to try and calm my breathing.

Nick removed my leg from over his shoulder and made sure I was steady before he stood up. He scooped me up and carried me to the bed. I could see the strain in his pants of his hard length wanting to spring free. 

Then there was a knock at my door.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3M 86.8K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...