[ON HOLD] Chaos Creator retu...

By camiliakez

After many years of imprisonment the Chaos creator, Rimuru Tempest has finally break free from his chains and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Chains broken. Dragon returns
Chapter 2: Goblin village. Fated encounter
Chapter 4: God's and Angels plot
Chapter 5: Walpurgis & Ravens disappearance
Chapter 6: The Sad Truth (Pt 1)
The Sad Truth (pt 2)
Chapter 7: At Tempest Festival
Chapter 8: Rimuru's backstory

Chapter 3: Kingdom of Dwargon

2.2K 90 40
By camiliakez

New chapter 😁

Enjoy👍

{3006 words}

________________________________________

It was a new day, and it was time for Rimuru and his subordinates to make a new move. The village the goblins lived in could hardly be called a village and they had no suitable skills for building houses. Rimuru plans to visit the Kingdom of dwargon in order to find artisans for his village.

(Rimuru POV)

It was morning now and I am sitting next to Shizue on a tree log. Well it's more like Shizue is sitting on me with her head on my chest. The thing is I am not even blushing.........

Like hell!, who wouldn't blush in that situation!.

First off this wasn't even my idea it was Ciel's idea!. She told me that it would help us to build a strong relationship and stupid me listened to her. STUPID RIMURU!!!.

Now even Nyx was laughing at my reaction.

Nyx: "So cute master kukuku"

Well Nyx look to be enjoying herself and by the way, right now she is outside Shizue-san's body. It would not affect her because they are connected by souls so it is completely fine.

As I was just looking at Nyx laughing it off

while sitting on a tree log with Raven sitting next to her, I heard a soft voice calling my name. Yes, Shizue-san was awake!.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san?"

"Um g-good morning Shizue-san did you sleep well?"

Uhh! this is harder than I thought.

Shizue then started to blush really hard which triggered my blushing as well. Now we were just blushing looking each other in the eye.

I then averted my eyes from Shizue and looked at Nyx as if I was telling her.

"Help me now you useless spirit!"

All she did was cover her mouth and started laughing out loudly.

Nyx: "Master and Lady Shizue is so cute I can't help but laugh. Ahahahaha!"

That useless spirit. Maybe I should just lock her up in a cage.

Shizue: "Um Rimuru-san why am I sitting on your thigh?"

Shizue asked still red as a pepper.

"Well you see, I wanted you to sleep comfortably and not on the ground. Also if you're wondering why you're alive it's because I saved you from Ifrit. This girl sitting on the log over there is called Nyx also she's a spirit and will be protecting you from now on".

Shizue just looked at me with teary eyes. I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad so I just looked at her with a confused expression.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san thank you so much!"

She said as she hugged me tightly.

Shizue: "Now I will be able to save those poor kids from certain death"

She said as she tightened her grip but then realized she was still sitting on me and even hugging me. We were definitely looking like a couple right now. Shizue began blushing really hard as she looked me in the eye. Our nose where inches away from each other and I could feel my face getting closer to hers.

While I was not in control of my body, The distance were slowly closing in. But then Nyx intervened.

Nyx: "Oh?, would you look at that. Doing such a thing in front of little Raven".

Raven who were sitting there the whole time next to Nyx stood up and puffed her chest and waved her finger left to right saying...

Raven: "Doing that is a no-no"

I could only look a Raven still blushing with Shizue still sitting on me. I couldn't move and the same could be said for Shizue. To cut the awkward moment, I mustered up some courage to speak up.

"Anyways guys, today I will be going to the kingdom of dwargon in order to find artisans to work in my village. I want them work for me in building this village and while at it I want them to teach the goblins the basics"

After I said that Shizue got up from my lap. I actually didn't want her to move. What made me like her more is because she gave me the same feeling that my wife once gave me.

The feeling of love.

Shizue: "Um Rimuru-san?"

"Just Rimuru is fine"

I said to her with a smile making her blush a little.

Shizue: "Well I hope you do the same for me to"

I just smiled at her. I couldn't help it. I just want to hold her in my arms. I want to do everything with her but I don't have the time yet. There is just plenty of work to do.

Shizue: "You know that Kingdoms might see you as a threat for building a monster nation right?"

"Yes I know, but that isn't a problem"

Shizue: "What will you do if the demon Lord's were to find out about this and plan to eliminate you and your people?"

What!, that bastard planned everything huh?!. Wait kill my people she say?.

A/N: By that "Bastard" He was meant Veldanava.

(3rd person)

*Swoosh!*

A tiny bit of his aura start leaking.

All the goblins who were standing on the cleared area in the forest waiting for their master, went down on their knee's from the pressure of the aura and Shizue was starting to lose air so Nyx entered her body and put a barrier around Shizue and Raven to ensure their safety.

"Don't matter who you put to replace you, I will kill them all Veldanava!. You hear me I will kill them all!"

Rimuru shouted in rage as he released a little bit more aura. Actually Ciel was the one holding back his aura. With Rimuru's current power, not even Ciel could hold him for long because he has become too strong in those past million years.

"You need to Stop it now master!. Do you want to hurt the people you care about?!"

Nyx said to him using the little air left in her lungs. Rimuru then stopped releasing his aura and looked around him. Tears could be seen dripping from his eyes.

"Master?"

Nyx called out to him but he just apologized.

"Sorry Nyx and tell the others that for me as well"

He said to her then headed for dwargon using his [Dragon wings].

(Nyx POV)

What could have made master so angry?. He also said something about the Creator Veldanava.

Could it be that they knew each other?. He was also crying. What hardships could he have faced?.

His aura also felt like a dragons aura. Could it be?. I should ask his daughter about it Later

(3rd Person POV)

While Nyx was questioning her self about Rimuru, there were some people holding a

meeting on a round table. They were none other than the demon Lord's who stands on top of this world after true dragons.

This meeting was normally held in times of having wars but this time it wasn't the same.

They were all stuck to their seats. Even guy was trembling in fear but also in excitement. He knew what it was and that he was no match for it, but it has been a long time since he fought an opponent stronger than himself. He couldn't help but feel excitement. Even Velzard the ice dragon was in the meeting room right now.

Milim: "What was that aura?!"

Dagrule: "What ever that was, I don't think even all of us fight it, we will get out alive".

Dino: "I never planned on fighting either"

Frey: "You're just lazy Dino!"

Ramiris: "Wahaha, whatever it was it is no match for me!"

Carrion: "Hmm I don't mind a little fighting"

Leon Cromwell: "Such a Hassel"

Guy: Well it's my time to shine on Rudra

(Guy though to himself)

Velzard: "You guy's need stop!. Guy you know better than this and you know who that dragon is don't you?".

Guy: "Well I wouldn't say I know it but I heard about it from Veldanava himself. He said years ago it was the ruler of the forest of Jura"

Milim: "From father?"

Guy: "Actually he said that he was no match for it and that the only thing he could do was seal it away".

Velzard: "He also said that it would've died in a 500 years time but it's here now!"

Guy: "Well I did get the [Gods Imprisonment] from Veldanava so all I have to do is seal it again"

Velzard: "I guess that puts the other's at ease. But if he wanted to destroy the world he would've done it already"

Dagrule: "So you guys talking about a world destroying dragon?!"

Guy: "Didn't you hear?. I told you Veldanava was no match for it"

Dagrule:............................

Guy: "We will wait to see what it does and then will make our move"

All: "Right!"

(Eastern empire)

(Velgrynd POV)

I was just just sitting on the throne next to Rudra when suddenly I felt an powerful aura enough to even make me a a True dragon run in fear.

Rudra: "What the hell was that?!"

He was really scared but at the same time really happy. A sinister smile slowly formed on his face.

"That was a dragon but not a true dragon for sure. If it's a dragon and it's that strong, then I believe it's that dragon Big brother Veldanava told us about"

(3rd Person POV)

Rudra: If it's that dragon then I will get it under my control and surely defeat guy. Gahahaha!.

( Rudra thought to himself)

He was a fool to think he could control that dragon after all not even the Creator could defeat it.

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom of dwargon sat a King on his throne. He had felt the pressure from that aura a while ago and was on full alert for any incoming storm. Little did he know that storm was already in his kingdom.

(Rimuru POV)

This was the same kingdom I went to millions of years ago and found my wife getting slaughtered when I got home. Just the mere thought of it tells me to destroy.

???: "Don't let anger control you my dear. Take care of our daughter and live your life to the fullest".

"Darling is that you?!"

..................

I swear I heard the voice of my beloved wife but it's just my imagination.

Ciel: <<You are being spied on master>>

>>I know, let's leave them be<<

(Timeskip)

I began my search for artisans in the kingdom. I met with a man named Kaidou who were going to the cave to save some injured people from some kind of wild beast and gave him some potions. I asked him if there were any artisans available for work and he pointed out the direction which I had to go.

I did not go instantly because I wanted to explore the kingdom a bit more. It still hasn't changed much in a million years though.

After my little exploring through the kingdom, I went to the Smith's shop that Kaidou spoke about.

There I met with Kaidou once again this time together with three other men and the one knocking the steel looked like the Smith.

"Good day gentle men. My name is Rimuru Tempest, it is nice to meet you"

I greeted them with a slight bow.

Kaidou: "This is the woman who gave me the potion boys"

Myrd, Garm, Dord: "Thank you for your help pretty lady"

After that they began stroking their Beard's. Uhh!, What are those guys thinking?. Well I better disappoint them right away.

"Guy's I'm Sorry but I'm a man not a woman"

All except Kaijin: Ehhhhhh!!!

That's the reaction I wanted, full of disappointment.

"Ahahaha!"

I laughed awkwardly and they all looked at me confused. The sword Smith then raised his head.

Kaijin: "Oh and you are?"

Kaidou: "Sh~He is the one who saved our friends here"

Kaijin: "He?, oh ok. Thank you for saving my friend's now may I ask what you are here for?"

He said as he knelled. Then ask the question I've been waiting for.

"I am here to hire you to work on building a village and teach the monsters the basics of architecture. Of course you will be paid greatly"

Kaijin: "I'm sorry ma~sir but I may have to decline your offer. You see that bastard minister gave me a job to make twenty (20) long swords in five days which is impossible. I hope you can understand".

"Do you have any swords that you made already"

Kaijin: "Yes I do"

He then took out a sword from the shelves and hand it over to me.

"One moment please"

I said then suddenly swords started popping out from nowhere and fall on the floor.

They were all dumbfounded but didn't question my ability. Kaijin just thanked me and accepted my job request.

(3rd Person POV)

Later that day after Kaijin had already sent the swords to the king, the doors of the Smith's shop slammed open.

*Boom!*

As Kaijin and the others were talking to Rimuru the Minister named Vesta slammed oped the door.

Vesta: "Haha Kaijin I hope you're doing your jo~"

Rimuru: "Is that the Minister Kaijin?"

Kaijin: "Yes he is"

Rimuru: "Do you want me to kill him?"

Rimuru says as he walked up to Vesta and grabbed his head, lifting him from the floor.

Vesta: "Y-you wh-what do you thing you're doing?"

Rimuru: "Just taking out the trash"

Rimuru said with a sinister smile on his face.

The three brother's could only stand there but Kaijin who didn't want Rimuru to get in trouble put his hand on Rimuru shoulder's as if saying....

"There's no need to do such a thing"

Rimuru let go of Vesta's head and Vesta ran away saying.

Vesta: "You will pay you hear me. You will pay!!!!!!"

Rimuru just laughed it off.

Rimuru: "Ahahahaha run like the wind boy!"

Ciel: <<Master is evil>>

Ciel said to him.

(Timeskip)

After the little showdown with Vesta, Rimuru and Kaijin together with the three brother's were arrested and put in jail. They were to receive punishment the Next day.

Rimuru: "Sorry I dragged you into this guy's,"

Rimuru apologized.

Kaijin: "It's okay after all we will soon be working for you anyways"

There brother's nodded to Kaijin's response and then they all except Rimuru laid on they back's to get some sleep.

(The Next day)

(King Gazel POV)

From what Anrietta told me, the blueish-silver haired person is a man and definitely not human. He even attempted to kill Vesta. Vesta to was too arrogant. What had me more on alert is that he doesn't release any aura but if that aura from earlier was him then he's not just destroy kingdoms but probably the world to. He even passed my security system without being detected. If he is on a level higher than true dragons, then the legend must be true.......

~Later~

While I was deep in my thoughts I saw the gates were slowly opening. I could see the blueish-silver haired with a sinister smile on his face as he looked at Vesta who were standing next to the Judge. The dwarf brother looked down and Kaijin looked up at me.

Minister: "Bow down to our King you filthy commoners"

A minister just had to open his big mouth and spout nonsense. He don't even know what we're dealing with.

"Silence!"

I said to them and they all looked at me.

"Tell me young man, what do you want in my kingdom?"

I asked him releasing some of my [Heros haki]

Rimuru: "My name is Rimuru Tempest and I am only to collect those four kind men standing behind of me"

My [Heroes haki] had no effect on him as I expected.

"I see, but is that all you came here for"

Rimuru: "That's quite the insight you got there, your majesty"

"Call me Gazel no need for formalities"

Rimuru: "I also want to build a strong friendly relationship of trade with your kingdom"

"Are you perhaps building a Nation?"

Rimuru: "That's right King Gazel. From today we a going to be working hard in building our monster nation in the Great forest of jura.

A monster nation huh. So I was right he definitely isn't human.

"If I may ask, what kind of monster are you"

Rimuru: "I don't plan on revealing that here in the mix of all this people but based on what I've heard so far, you have quite the insight so I guess you figured it out already".

As I thought, if it's that monster in the legends, the only thing I can do if befriend it. I actually want to have good friendship with him. I don't think he is as bad as the legends says but he is indeed dangerous.

Rimuru: "By the way king Gazel, do you agree with our terms?"

"I accept your proposal and you are free from charge's"

I said with a smile but still aware of the danger he possess and never averted my eyes from him.

Now to send them away in a way Worthy of a king.

*Ahem!*

"I hereby declare you all not guilty. However I must exile Kaijin and the dwarf brother's from this kingdom for making deals with an unknown being whom if was hostile, could pose more than a threat to this kingdom. You may leave this kingdom this instant!".

(3rd Person POV)

And with that they left but before they left, Rimuru gave Vesta a death look causing him to faint.

Rimuru then walked away laughing evilly, together with the dwarf brother's and Kaijin.

(King Gazel POV)

After they left I told Anrietta to keep a close eye on them and to follow them back to the Jura forest.

She was a bit reluctant to go but she did anyways.

That man named Rimuru is a True Monster. Even among monsters he could be called a GOD of monsters.

End of this chapter😁

Show your love by dropping a vote❤️

Hope you enjoyed 👍

Next➡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 476 26
In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but ended failing miserably. He then gets r...
15.4K 597 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
72.3K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...