Finders Keepers

By xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... More

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 76 Backstage

110 6 0
By xHiddenxo

IDIOTS

"Party at my housseeeee.. let's go" Moonbyul's voice echoes ..

"Uh no thank you but we need to fix our relationships" jisoo raises

"What?? So you idiots won't come?" Moonbyul questions beaming at Joy,Lisa,jisoo,seul,Chae and Dahyun

"Well there's nothing wrong with my relationship but Mina have something special planned for me tonight .. sorry-" Chaeyoung voices out

"-not sorry" jisoo continues ..

"Well thank you .. fuccck -I really don't have the energy to party tonight.. I just want to relax with Solar tonight" Moonbyul says .. getting everyone to look at her confusingly

"Then why suggest a party.. are you on drugs???!" Seulgi raises

"No.." Moonbyul exhales , rolling her eyes at Seulgi.. "blame your cousin,Wheein.. she forced the idea onto me and I had no choice but to go with it .. and knowing that you idiots won't show up , this "so-called" party will be lame as ever and Wheein won't like that at all" she adds..

"Bear .. Chae .. - is Wheein really your cousin because she's .. different" Dayhun raises .. with a grin..

"Yeah .. same bloodline indeed.. such a shame" Chaeyoung raises.. getting the girls to laugh..

"Hey ladiesss" a voice echoes belonging to Jin.. along with his BTS bros..

"Okay .. bye .. a Roblox character just entered" Moonbyul says.. getting the idiots to laugh ..

"Huh.. Roblox?" Jin questions ,eyebrows furrowed..

"She says you built like a Roblox character" Jungkook raises .. trying to hold back his laughter..

"I am not!! Byulllll TAKE THAT BACK!!" Jin raises.. eyes beaming at Moonbyul..

Moonbyul rolls her eyes .. she beams at the idiots once again..

"So.. no party ladies .. I'll let wheein and hwasa know" Moonbyul voices out..

"We having a party.. you girls shou-" Jimin voices out but his sentence was cut short by.. MOONBYUL..

"Uh.. who the fuck are you??" Moon raises .. eyebrow raises.. she beams at Jin.. "siren-head silence your children..please" she adds.. beaming at Jin.. his eyebrows furrowed once again..

The idiots breaking into laughter .. a confused Jin looks at them

"Siren head ? Byuliii.. come on.. why you always teasing me .. We've been friends since-" Jin voices out ..

"- kindergarten... blah blah blah I know.. we still friends though .. stop being sensitive .. geez" Moonbyul exhales..

Jihyo,Chae and the idiots watches Moonbyul and Jin .. smile on their faces.. well they obviously enjoying Moonbyul teasing Jin ..

"Don't you love me anymore?" Jin raises .. Moonbyul immediately turns around .. she beams at the idiots ..

"Like I said before.. BYE .. shit just got weird HERE" Moonbyul says and immediately leaves.. she really don't have time for the Jin and his BTS brothers .. it's not like she hate them.. she's actually close to Jin and RM .. mostly Jin.. he knows she's only teasing and that she acknowledges the friendship they have but sometimes he forgets..

Moonbyul is Savage with her words.. she's a real one ..

The idiots are laughing while watching Moonbyul disappear along with jihyo and Chaeyoung..

"What does she mean it got weird here's??? Was it something I said?" Jin raises.. eyes beaming at the idiots... the smiling and laughing idiots .. His serious about his question though ..

"No .. your broad shoulders scared her away" Dahyun raises .. the idiots continuing with their laughter ..

Suga,RM and Jhope joining in..

"Whyyy?" Jin raises..

Getting the idiots to laugh even louder..

"And here I thought this night couldn't get any better" joy breaths out catching her breathe through her laughter..

"Having fun?" Jimin raises..

"Eww .. didn't I make you cry earlier?" Dayhun raises with a smirk..

"Shut up!" Jimin counters..

The idiots still laughing ... until someone clears their throat behind them.. getting them to turn around immediately..

The idiots finding their girlfriend's glaring ..
Irene,Rosé,Yeri,Sana and Wendy ..

Jennie and Nayeon left a while ago with their partners..

Mina met up with Chaeyoung. She's treating her girlfriend tonight .. more like congratulating Chaeyoung on her amazing performance..
- JAPANESE GODDESS

"Hey Irene" V's flirtatious voice echoes getting Lisa to snap her head immediately at V.

"Greet my girl again and I'll fucking bury you!!!!" Lisa raises as she steps forward towards V .. jisoo immediately grabs Lisa , hand wrapped around Lisa's wrist...

"Stay down Monkey.. " Jisoo's calm voice echoes .. Lisa scoffs .. turning around..
V's eyes widen.. he forgot that Irene and Lisa are dating ..

"These girls are taken bro.. we obviously don't have a chance" Jungkook says.. beaming at Lisa.. Irene notices the look Jungkook is giving .. beaming at her girlfriend.. like his hoping Lisa will make eye contact with him and change her mind and give him a chance ..

"Stop looking at my property" Irene's voice echoes.. beaming at Jungkook.. everyone's eyes immediately sets on Irene .. Jungkook's eyes widen the moment he saw that Irene's words was directed at him..

Lisa chuckles.. looking at her fuming jealous girlfriend .. she likes the view..

"And we are leaving.. bye" Jhope voice out .. adding an awkward laugh while pulling V and Jungkook with him..

And the BTS Brothers.. left..

Leaving the idiots with their girlfriend's..

Silence..

Eyes on eachother..

Lover beaming at Lover ..
They haven't seen eachother since their fight.. well.. except for Lisa and Irene..
Irene needed Lisa and she was there..

But tonight they going to have their talk.. fix their relationships.. all of them.

"You girls did great" Rosé breaking the awkward silence ..

"Thanks" jisoo responds ..

"Nice tshirts" dahyun raises..

"You really like them??? We decided together .. we came up with the color and names.. it was pretty easy and we wanted to support you girls.. do you like it?? The color black really was really a good choice and the names we ch-" Sana rambles but Dahyun stops her..

"-Sana..." Dahyun breaths out .. Sana lowers her head..

"Sorry" Sana exhales ..

"We do like them" Seulgi raises.. getting Sana to raise her head immediately.

"You do?" Sana asks.. beaming at Dahyun with hopeful eyes..

Dahyun won't voice it right now but she finds Sana extremely cute..

Dahyun slowly nods her head,smile on her face .. eyes beaming into a smiling Sana..

"you girls not mad at us anymore?" Wendy Raises..

"And who gave you that idea?? And who told you we were mad ??" Joy counters.. Wendy immediately regrets asking that question ..

"Just because we performed for you girls and we are talking doesn't really mean WE'RE OKAY... because we not.. we are going to talk.. and fix this" jisoo voices out..

Irene has been beaming at a quiet Lisa..

"I.. I'm sorry" Wendy says ..

"We are sorry" Rosé adds..

Jisoo shakes her head..

"We are going to talk whether you girls like it or not .. sorry won't fix this" jisoo raises..

"Well.. I want to fix this .. I want to talk to you" Irene raises.. directed at lisa ..her eyes on Lisa.. Lisa beams at her... tilts her head .. the dangerous but cute at times sideways head tilt..
She moves her arm , opening up her hand.. while beaming at Irene..

"Let's talk.. Joohyun" Lisa breaths out..

Everyone beaming at Lisrene ..

Irene places her hand in Lisa's.. locking their fingers together..

"I'll do anything for you Lisa" Irene says .. while stepping closer to her.. eye contact not breaking between the two..
- drowning.. they are yet again,drowning into eachothers eyes..

"Let's hope so." Lisa says .. her tone soft.. she breaks the eye contact with Irene and beams at her idiots. . She smiles.. "until we meet again idiots.." she adds.. jisoo,joy,Seul and Dahyun Reciprocate her smile and gives her a nod ..

"Laters Monkey" Seul raises.. wiping Lisa smile from her face .. she rolls her eyes at a grinning Seulgi and leaves.. still holding onto Irene's hand.. the two of them leaving ..

"And then there were four" Dahyun says as she turns around.. eyes immediately set on Sana .. "Let's go Sana .. we have some talking to do" she adds.. reaching forward,intertwining their hands ..

Sana's eyes not leaving Dahyun..
Dahyun beams at Jisoo,Joy and Seul.. she gives them a quick nod and heads off ..

"Let's go Rosé, I want to change my clothes and then we can talk" Jisoo voices out .. beaming at Rosé..

Rosé nods ..

Jisoo beams at Joy and Seul..

"You two will be okay right?" Jisoo questions..

"Yeah .. " Joy says .. she steps closer to jisoo and whispers Jisoo's ear "Don't be too hard on my cousin .. -but don't let her off easy.. she loves you and only you more than anything in this world.. remember that" joy adds.. whispering into Jisoo's ear..

"I know... I won't hurt her" jisoo breaths out..

Rosé's heart starts to beat fast .. because she heard Jisoo's low tone voice say - "hurt her"

"Am I getting dumped.. no.. no.. Jisoo loves me .. We've been together forever and will be together forever.. she won't.. but why would she say hurt her.. does she mean hurt me ?? Why is Joy not on my side ? Am I not her cousin.. what is g-" the thoughts of Rosé.. running through her mind .. but soon snapped out of it the moment she heard Jisoo's voice..

"-Rosé, you ready..?? Are you listening ??" Jisoo's voice echoes..

Rosé blinking her eyes continuously.. giving her head a quick shake..

"Uh yeah.. sorry.. we can go" Rosé immediately responds.. Jisoo's eyes beaming at her girlfriend.. she's worried.. but won't voice it .. she clears her throat..

"Um.. okay.. be safe girls.." jisoo says before leaving with Rosé..

"Bye you two" Seulgi greets Joy and Wendy .. and then leaves with a quiet Yeri..

Yeri haven't said a word..
A million thoughts her running through her mind ever since she heard about THE TALK she and Seulgi are having.. she's worried because she already messed things up.. what if Seulgi decides to leave her .. that thought alone scares the KATY out of her..

Let's hope the idiots don't break up with their girlfriend's..
Let's hope..

"I'm sorry" Wendy's voice breaking the silence between her and Joy ..

Joy beams at Wendy..

"Wendy .. I don't want sorry .. I want to talk .. I want us to talk.." Joy raises .. not breaking eye contact..

"We can talk ,Joy .. we should talk" Wendy breaths out.. she's nervous yet sad ..

"Let's go" Joy says .. breaking the eye contact and heading out .. Wendy quietly trailing behind her..

Goodluck idiots..

Great performance By the wayyyy... hahaha..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language
66.3K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
151K 3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...