Dance Moms Bodyguard (11) Mar...

By junktom

When the ALDC girls took on Booty Camp, they bit off more than they could chew. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Chloe's Morning Routine
Chapter 2 : Kendall's Morning Routine
Chapter 3 : Paige's Morning Routine
Chapter 5 : Base Camp
Chapter 6 : First Night
Chapter 7 : Morning
Chapter 8 : The Stone
Chapter 9 : The Voice
Chapter 10 : The Reading
Chapter 11 : Abyss
Chapter 12 : Lakeside
Chapter 13 : Camp Out
Chapter 14 : Bedtime Story
Chapter 15 : Hill Top
Chapter 16 : Basement
Chapter 17 : Channeling
Chapter 18 : Mamager
Chapter 19 : The Dead
Chapter 20 : William
Chapter 21 : Walking Blind
Chapter 22 : The Theater
Chapter 23 : The Tower
Chapter 24 : Found
Chapter 25 : Reunited

Chapter 4 : Bus

26 2 0
By junktom

About forty girls from the Abby Lee Dance Company attended Booty Camp this year, it took two buses to pick them up from the studio.

Paige arrived in her Uber, and saw there were already girls and parents waiting at the parking lot. She didn't want to join them, she barely knew anyone.

The show uses Studio A exclusively for filming, often from morning till late night, other students were told to stay clear from production, therefore isolating the cast from the rest of the studio.

She was soon relieved seeing Jill pulling into the drive way, happily dropped her bags and ran to them.

"Good Morning, Paige. Where're your mother and sister?" Jill asked in her high pitch.

"They're not coming."

"Then how did you get here all by yourself?" Jill gasped as always.

"I took an Uber."

"Hear that, Kendall? She came all by herself!" Jill turned to her daughter.

"I would if you let me, Mom." Kendall answered, wondering when her mother could stop treating her like a child.

"Brooke is not coming?" Kendall went to unload her baggage, which again took over by her mother.

"Her boyfriend invited her to Moscow."

"She's not afraid that Abby will give her a hard time?"

"She doesn't give a crap." the little sister snorted.

"I wish others could take the bus. I don't know anyone here!" Kendall looked around the strange faces.

Melissa, Holly and Christi all insisted on driving their daughters, under strong objection by Abby, who insisted the girls should grow independence for a change, which of course led to another aggressive argument, detail will soon be air in the next episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 125 9
YN x Dakota Laden (Imagines aren't really about them going to haunted places)
3.7K 36 30
Chloe Lukasiak is a dancer on the ALDC junior elite competition team. She's hiding a secret that can harm her dance career. Watch as she faces obstac...
16.6K 1.1K 13
i discover, i love her. TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of domestic voice, trauma, PTSD, underage sex, teen pregnancy.
18K 387 14
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which they discovered a disability that no one has ever seen before โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š 1st in #snc - 12/3/24 4th in #samandcolby - 14/3/24 3rd in #...