ใ€๏ปฟStranger Things 4ใ€‘ Eddie Mu...

Por IloveAnthonyLaRusso

You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Mu... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 13

1.3K 44 4
Por IloveAnthonyLaRusso

Some hours later...

*Steve gets pulled in the Upside Down*

Y/n: "Steve?"

*Y/n sees Steve from far away and starts to run to him*

Steve: "Y/n?"

*Some wierd creatures flying to Steve*

Y/n: "Holy shit..."

*Steve grabs a oar and beat the creatures, but one of the creatures tries to strangles Steve and bites him*

*More and more creatures come and bites him and Y/n is just some meters far away from Steve*

Steve: "Y/n...go away..."

Y/n: "No."

*Y/n use telekinesis and throw away in kills it, but more creatures come and attack Y/n*

Y/n: "Fuck...fuck...fuck..."

*Nancy, Robin and Eddie arrive in the Upside Down*

*Nancy attack the creatures with a oar to protect Steve and Eddie attack the another creatures with a oar to protect Y/n*

*Everyone starts to kill the creatures and some more creatures come*

Steve: "We can take 'em. Right?"

*More creatures starts to come near them*

Robin: "You were saying?"

Nancy: "The woods. Come on."

*Everyone exept Y/n and Robin starts to run to the woods*

Robin: "Great. More running..."

Y/n: "Yay...I love running...Woohoo..."

*Robin and Y/n start to run after the others*

Later...

*Everyone is hiding under some rocks until the creatures fly away*

Robin: "That was close..."

Eddie: "Yeah..."

Y/n and Eddie: "Too close..."

*Steve nearly falls down*

Nancy: "Steve? Jesus..."

Steve: "I'm fine. I'm fine."

Nancy: "No, no, no. You're not. You're losing blood. Come on, sit. All right?"

*Steve sits down and grunts*

Nancy: "All right."

Robin: "Oh..."

Y/n: "Holy shit..."

*Nancy starts to rip her shirt*

Robin: "So the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies...But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me, let me know."

Steve: "Robin?"

Robin: "Yeah?"

Steve: "I kinda wanna punch you."

Robin: "Sense of humor's still intact. That's a good sign."

Y/n's mind: 'I don't that's humor...'

Steve: "Yeah..."

*Nancy finished ripping*

Robin: "Okay."

Nancy: "You ready?"

Steve: "Yeah...Just do it."

Nancy: "Sorry..."

Steve: "It's okay."

Nancy: "Too tight?"

Steve: "No, that's good."

Nancy: "All right...Okay."

Steve: "Thanks."

Nancy: "Yeah."

*Eddie starts to climb on a rock*

Eddie: "So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monster and nasty shit?"

Nancy: "Pretty much.

A little bit later...

*Y/n, Robin, Steve, Eddie and Nancy walking around in the Upside Down*

Robin: "Couldn't we have tried a road or something just slightly less creepy?"

Nancy: "I think we're getting close. We're almost out of here. Don't worry."

Steve: "Eddie. Eddie. Hey, man. Uh...Listen, I just, uh...I just want to say thanks. For saving my ass back there."

Eddie: "Shit. You saved your own ass, man. I mean, that was a real Ozzy move you pulled back there."

Steve: "Ozzy?"

Eddie: "When you took a bite out of that bat. Ozzy Osbourne? Black Sabbath?"

Y/n: "Dude...nobody understands what are you talking about..."

Eddie: "He bit a bat's head off onstage. And don't call me 'Dude'."

Y/n: "Dude. Dude. Dude."

Eddie: "Anyways...It's very metal, what you did. That's all I'm saying."

Steve: "Thanks."

Eddie: "Henderson told me you were a badass. Insisted on the matter, in fact."

Steve: "Henderson said that?"

Eddie: "Oh yeah. Shit. Kid worships you, dude. Like, you have no idea. It's kinda annoying, to be honest. I don't even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks, but, uh, guess I got a little jealous, Steve. I guess I couldn't accept the fact that Steve Harrington was actually a good dude."

Y/n's mind: 'He calls Steve 'Dude' but I can't call him that...broo that's not fair.'

Eddie: "Rich parents, popular, chicks love him. Not a douche? No way, man. No way. That, like, flies in the face of all the laws in the universe and my own personal Munson doctrine. Still super jealous as hell, by the way. Which is why I would never have jumped in that lake to save your ass. Not under any, uh...normal circumstances. Nope. Outside of D&D, I am no hero. I see danger and I just turn heel and run. Or at least that's what I've learned about myself this week."

Steve: "Give yourself a break, man."

Eddie: "See?"

Y/n: "Eddie-"

Eddie: "The only reason I came in here was 'cause those ladies came in straight after you. Now, I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. But Wheeler right there, she didn't waste a second. Not one second. She just dove right in. Now, I don't know what happened between you two, but if I were you, I would get her back. 'Cause that was as unambiguous a sign of true love as these cynical eyes have ever seen."

*Everything starts to shake*

Y/n: "Yay...again..."

Steve: "Goddamn it!"

Eddie: "Here we go again."

Robin: "Second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes. Seriously, I'm unsteady enough as it is."

*Nancy starts to run away*

Robin: "Nancy! Where are you going? Nancy!"

*Nancy stops and everyone walks to her*

Robin: "Nancy!"

Nancy: "Come on."

*Everyone starts to walk to the Wheeler house*

After a while....

*They arrived at the Wheeler house*

Robin: "Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler."

Nancy: "Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to."

*They walk in the room from Nancy*

*Nancy pulls out some shoes*

Y/n: "Oh...nice guns..."

Eddie: "Those aren't guns."

Robin: "These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for a deadly projectile."

Nancy: "I don't understand."

Eddie: "Maybe you left them somewhere else."

Nancy: "There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago."

*Nancy looks around*

Nancy: "These are from sophomore chemistry. And this...this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. And this mirror, this went to yard sale. And you... you're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

*Nancy takes her diary*

Eddie: "What is it?"

Robin: "Nancy? You're freaking me out."

Nancy: "I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet."

Eddie: "They don't...exist?"

Nancy: "This diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're on the past."

Steve (from another room): "Dustin! Dustin!"

*Everyone runs to Steve*

Steve: "Can you hear me? Dustin! Du- Hello? Hel...Hello?"

Y/n: "Steve looks like he would to search for a ghost not for Dustin..."

Robin: "Maybe he really does have rabies."

Steve: "Hello! Hello?"

Nancy: "What are you doing?"

Steve: "Hello!"

*Steve points his flashlight right in Robin's, Nancy's, Eddie's and Y/n's face*

Y/n: "Steve...I don't want to get blind...bro."

Steve: "He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like..."

Y/n: "Steve...you're really CRAZY...."

*Y/n walks behind Eddie*

Steve: "He's in the walls or something. Just listen. Dustin. Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?"

Dustin: "That brings us to the question you first raised."

Y/n: "Okay...Steve you're not crazy..."

Dustin: "How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake? Let's analyze."

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

152K 3.7K 86
They didn't know each other, she was popular in high school, he was the nerdy and probably crazy guy. She was loved by everyone but he was not partic...
13.9K 225 19
Y/n Henderson x Eddie Munson The first look at Dustins sister makes Eddie's heart beat harder then before. When Y/n sees Eddie she immediately falls...
2.8K 163 15
this story has been discontinued due to lack of motivation & lack of support. โ you make me want to smash my head onto that table, sinclair โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอž...
3.9K 207 18
โ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” โž or ; lizzie harrington and eddie munson couldn't be more opposite, but they...