BAD IDEA - STRANGER THINGS

By secretlyHmontanna

"Darling, you're so pretty, it hurts" girl in red . . In which Rah is dragged into the very mess she wis... More

BAD IDEA
ACT ONE
'Whats up with Will?'
'Is your name Eleven?'
'He's dead'
'Demogorgan'
'Sister'
'Troy Peed Himself'
'I need your Compasses'
'Its not safe'
'She couldve killed me'
'Falling off cliffs'
'I dont like Mike'
'Why did you lie?'
'Stay awake'
'D&D'
ACT TWO
'Who is MadMax?'
'Stalkers'
'Like a rat?'
'Everyone is fighting'
'A girl?'
'Talon through the back'
'Mews is gone'
'What. was. that.'
'Whos there?'
'Stupid'
'ABBA'
ACT THREE
'Girlfriend?!'
'My girls'
'Found this girl in the dressing room'
'Are you crazy?'
'I'll take a cookie'
'I think they were drugged, love'
'We're over'
'When did I ask?'
'Extended'
'Forgive me?'
'I'm a monster'
'We have to leave her here'
'Will.. help me'
'I'm dying'
'Take me on a date first'
'How are you alive right now?'
'Not as big as my-'
'I need to see my dad'
'I have something for you'
ACT FOUR

'Trick or treat?'

643 17 16
By secretlyHmontanna

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Rah sat at the table in the kitchen, swinging her legs back and forth while her dad made breakfast.

"When do you reckon El can leave?" the girl asked him.

Hopper sighed and looked over at her, "you know it's not safe for her, in fact, it's a risk letting you out."

"I know," Rah admitted, "but she always seems so upset with me, it's not like I can help it."

The girl got up and walked towards the bathroom, running into El as she walked past with a sheet covering head.

Rah opened the bathroom cabinet grabbing out the concealer that Nancy had leant her, applying it to her wrist.

"Rah! Breakfast!"

-

Rah walked into school, grimacing when she saw the boys in their Halloween costumes.

"Whoa, whoa. Why are you Venkman?" Mike questioned Lucas. "Because I'm Venkman."

"No, I'm Venkman." Rah walked up standing between Mike and Dustin. "Why don't you guys both be Venkman?" she asked.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life," Mike argued. "We planned this months ago!"

"I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will is Egon, Lucas was Winston and you were supposed to be Slimer." He told her.

Rah scrunched up her face, "you thought I was actually gonna dress up as a fat blob?" Mike rolled his eyes at her in response.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston," Lucas continues. "Yes, you did!"

"I don't think he did," Will said unsurely. "No one wants to be Winston, man."

"What's wrong with Winston?" asked Mike.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny and he's not even a real scientist!" Lucas argued.

"Yeah, but he's still cool." the dark haired boy stuttered. "If he's so cool, then you be Winston."

"I can't!" Mike answered. "Why not?"

"Because.."

"B.. b. Because you're not black?" Lucas sassed.

Rah gasped melodramatically turning towards the boy. "Are you being racist Michael?"

"I didn't say that!" he defended. "You basically did."

"Guys, guys.. Guys!" Dustin called out. "Why is no one else wearing costumes?"

"Damn" Rah looked at Mike, "that sucks for you." she then turned towards the other boys. "Sorry guys."

-

Rah took a deep breath, shaking her shoulders before walking up the red head girl.

"Hey, Max" she greeted. The girl turned her head, smiling up at the blonde girl.

"Hey, Rah. I see your little friends decided to dress up."

The girl nodded her head, grinning at her new friend. "Mike wanted me to be Slimer, can you believe that?"

Rah looked down the hall to see Dustin and Lucas watching them converse. The girl grabbed Max's hand dragging her to their next class.

-

After classes had ended, Rah walked back to her locker, dropping off her books. Furrowing her eyebrows, when the girl looked down the hallway to see Dustin and Lucas talking to Max.

"So, we were talking last night," Rah overheard Dustin. "And you're new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick or treating."

"What do you mean she has no friends?" the girl interrupted.

"Uh, and you're scared of bullies, I mean." Dustin tried to save himself. "So we were thinking, that it would be okay if you come with us."

Rah shook her head in disbelief.

"It would be okay?"

"Yeah. Our party's a democracy, the majority voted you could come." the boy continued.

"I didn't actually take part in that." Rah told the red head.

"I didn't realize it was such an honour to go trick-or-treating with you guys?" Max teased sarcastically.

Dustin didn't realize that the girl didn't actually care, "We know where to get the full sized candy bars. We figured you'd want in."

"That's presumptuous of you."

Rah leaned forward, hitting her head against Max's locker.

"Yeah. totally, so.. You'll come?" the curly haired boy asked. Max suppressed a laugh, linking her arm with Rah's and began to walk off.

"We're meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at seven. That's seven on the dot!" the boy yelled out behind them.

-

Dressed up as 'Shaggy' from 'Scooby Doo', Rah stood along side Dustin, Mike and Lucas waiting for Will to join them.

"Hey! Will!" shouted Dustin.

The girl turned around to watch as the boy waved goodbye to his brother.

"Will!" Lucas greeted, "Egon! You ready for tonight, man?"

-

The party yelled out a chorus of 'trick or treats' as an old lady opened her front door.

"Oh! Well aren't you cute, The little exterminators and a little.. Boy?"

Rah looked blank faced at the lady, before sinking her hand into the bowl and pulling out a heap of candy.

"If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself." Lucas complained.

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Dustin questioned. "What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Lucas repeated.

"No one likes three Musketeers." Mike said, Will agreeing with him. "Yeah, it's just nougat."

"Whoa, just nougat? It is top three for me." The boy admitted.

Rah widened her eyes at him, "no way." she exclaimed.

"Oh, god. Give me a break."

The party walked along the road, walking towards the next house before somebody in a 'Michael Myers' costume jumped out at them.

Rah lunged forward, aiming her fist at the person and making contact with their face, causing them to fall backwards. After checking further, the girl began to apologise profusely.

"Oh my god, Max. I'm so sorry!" she said, helping her up.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." Max laughed. "And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl." That was sexist.

The red haired girl began to walk forward, stopping and turning around to the group. "Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?"

Lucas and Dustin caught up to Max, Rah following shortly behind. The girl heard Mike sigh behind her, making her turn around to him.

"You got a problem Michael?" she asked, but the boy ignored her.

-

"Another full-size candy bar, seriously? Rich people are such suckers." said Dustin, " You're not rich, right?"

"No, I live up Old Cherry Road." The girl replied. "Wait, where do you live Rah?"

The girl hesitated before answering. "Oh, Um. I live just up past the woods." Lucas and Dustin raising an eyebrow at her.

Rah hadn't told the boys where she was living now, for obvious reasons.

"Anyways, it's fine." Max continued, sensing the tension. "The streets good for skating."

"Hmm, yeah totally tubular." said Dustin. "What?" asked Rah, wide eyed.

"Did I say that right, or is it like tubular." Dustin carried on, extending out the word.

"Its like, totally tubular." Lucas added.

"Oh my god." Rah laughed. "What a gnarly wave, dude!"

"Stop!" My ears are bleeding, the red head whined.

The four continued to laugh as Rah felt a tingle in her neck, whipping her head around, looking for Will.

"Mike! Where's Will?" the girl yelled out to him. The boy in question gave her a confused look before looking back and realizing that Will was not there.

The two ran off, in search for the boy. The other three following behind them.

"Guys, I found him!" Rah called out, crouching down in front of the smallest boy. "Will, can you hear me?"

The boy came back to his senses, looking around wildly. 'Will, are you okay?" Mike asked. "I couldn't find you, are you hurt?"

"Holy shit!" Dustin yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"Is he okay?" questioned Lucas, Max standing next to him.

Rah grabbed Will by the shoulders, helping him stand up. "We're gonna get you home, okay?"

"Alright take it easy," insisted Dustin. "I got him!" Mike raised his voice, pushing Rah out of the way. Asshole.

"Just keep trick-or-treating. I'm bored anyways." He huffed.

"Mike, seriously?" Rah called out to him, rolling her eyes.

The four watched in silence as Mike and Will walked away.

"What's wrong with him?" Max asked.

"Don't worry about it." The girl replied, smiling tiredly over at her, "Come on, let's head home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.7K 33
"I like talking to you red" "I like talking to you too blue" - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x male!oc Seasons 2-4 Season 2: Completed Season 3: Compl...
4.1K 214 40
"Shine so bright that it burns their eyes." - Luna Hopper, a 17 year old sophomore at Hawkins High, wants nothing more than to finish high school and...
2.2M 86.7K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
101K 3.3K 69
"𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪?" in which stephanie harrington starts to have feelings that she's never felt before, le...