Bella's vampire Auntie || C.C...

By ariana_pumpkin

A auntie of Bella's named Stella Swan. Who moved to forks for her Niece Isabella Swan that is marrying the on... More

Introduction: Cast
Chapter one: wedding invitation
Chapter two: Stella Swan
Chapter three: Forks
Chapter four: Mates room vist
Chapter five: Catching up
Chapter six: wedding
Chapter seven: Hartley's sisters trap
Chapter Eight: Bella & interview
Chapter nine: Stay out dog!!
Chapter ten: Renesmee
Chapter Eleven: Bonding & leaving
Chapter thirteen: Wrap up
THANK YOUU

Chapter Twelve: Wedding

882 13 0
By ariana_pumpkin

Invitations ^

Stella's point of view.
Two years later:

Alice and Rose and Bella were both helping me get ready. I couldn't wait to see Maddy again she said she wanted to do my make up because she loves doing it. So Alice literally did the whole wedding set up with of course help just not my help. I've been hanging with Bella and Renesmee and Edward for the week. I only saw Carlisle like two times because Alice said we can't see each other until you know the wedding. "Momzie," Maddy said, "in here," I said standing up. Maddy came in and had a huge smile I smiled back and we hugged tightly. "I missed you,"I said, "I missed you too," Maddy said, "let's start with your make up. I have ideas," Maddy said, "don't go overboard," I said Alice and Maddy hugged giggling they were best of friends same with Bella and Maddy and Rose.

Anyways, "their is no such thing as overboard," Maddy said giggling, "she's right," Rene said. "Hey Rene," I said and we hugged, "hey sweetheart. How are you?" Rene said, "good you?" I said, "I'm good," Rene said. Maddy started doing my make up when I sat down.

After they finished it was time for me to put on the dress. I put on the dress and heals.

Outfit:

Charlie was walking me down the aisle. "You look beautiful Stella," Charlie said I smiled, "thanks Charlie," I said, once it was time we were walking down and Carlisle was standing their we made eye contact with smiles on our faces.

Once we made it to Carlisle he took my hand and I stood infront of him. We were looking each other while the priest was talking.

For better or for worse

For richer and for poorer

In sickness and in health

To love

To cherish

As long as we both shall live.

"I do," Carlisle said

"I do," I said to Carlisle

"I love you," Carlisle said

"I love you too," I said, "I pronounce you Ms. and Mr. Cullen. You may kiss the bride," The priest said and Carlisle placed a hand on my waist and we kissed. The kiss was full of passionate. The crowd cheered and clapped.

The rings:
Proposal ring:

Wedding rings:

The reception:

After going around saying hi to everyone with Carlisle. It was the speech time and everyone said something nice. Me and Carlisle had our dance after everyone danced and me and Maddy was dancing. "Mom," Maddy said, "yeah," I said, she showed me her hand, I looked surprised, "you knew didn't you." Maddy said giggling. "Of course I knew he asked for my permission. I love you and congratulations." I said giggling, "thank you," Maddy said giggling and we hugging tightly.

Maddy's ring:

"I'm glad you found someone momzy," Maddy said. "I'm glad you found Nate too," I said. "You mind," Carlisle said too me and and Maddy, "not at all," Maddy said Carlisle and I started dancing and talking, "you're beautiful," Carlisle said, "thank you, you look handsome," I said and smiled, "thank you Ms.Cullen," Carlisle said. We smiled and kissed.

It was finally honeymoon time and so Alice gave me these red panties and bra and told me to Put them on and put on a short dress. After I got out I saw her. Alice, Maddy, Rose and Bella.

Outfit:

"I look like a stripper under this dress," I said, "don't blame Alice I was part of it," Maddy said giggling. "You guys are something else." I said chuckling, they all laughed. We went outside and I hugged all of them. Me and Carlisle got into the car.

Carlisle was driving to the airport. "Ready," Carlisle said I smiled and nodded. We held hands while Carlisle drove. We got to Rio and looked around in the middle of all the dancing we were just walking Carlisle spun me around and kissed me I kissed back. My hair was covering the red bra of course because they said it was supposing suppose to be sexy surprise because they are like that for some reason.

Anyways we went on a boat. "Are we close?" I said, "yes, just not their yet," Carlisle said chuckling. I nodded and smiled, "okay that's a nice hint," I said chuckling. Carlisle smirked and nodded.

At the honeymoon place:

It was a beautiful place on a private island and a cute house. The house was a beach. "This is beautiful," I said, "I kinda planned it it got built, Esme decorated it." Carlisle said I smiled, "I actually planned it after you said yes to marry me so the island is called Ella's island," Carlisle said. "That is very flattering and hot," I said and smiled, "thank you," Carlisle said.

We entered and looked around. We set our luggage in the bedroom and I decided to changed. I grabbed the dress from underneath and put it over my head. Taking off the dress I looked to see Carlisle looking at me. He looked me up and down. I smiled, "they dressed me like a stripper." I said and giggled.

He vamp sped to me. "You make me lose self control," Carlisle said putting his hands on my waist. "Than maybe you should lose these clothes and we can have fun," I said smirking and putting my hair all on one side bitting my lip.

(This is Megan fox we're talking about I can imagine her doing that in Jennifer's body if you've watched it before I haven't but I'v seen a lot of good and inappropriate I think scenes 👀)

He kissed me and I kissed back the kiss wasn't so passionate more rougher which I loved we broke the kiss for a second. "I love you," Carlisle said, "I love you too," I said as he picked me up and I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
46.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
521K 9.9K 25
Bella Swan's cousin, Emma Jenkins, is visiting Forks, WA for the first time in three years. She was born a werewolf, but at the age of twenty she was...
64.9K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...