1996 | Y.Jw

By ClumsyPotatoes

When six teens escape their prison of a lab, their world, and the world of the ones they meet, is turned upsi... More

Preface
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
Intermission
| 2.1 |
| 2.2 |
| 2.3 |
| 2.4 |
| 2.5 |
| 2.6 |
| 2.7 |
| 2.8 |
| 2.9 |
| 2.10 |
| 2.11 |
| 2.12 |
| 2.13 |
| 2.14 |
| 2.15 |
| 2.16 |
| 2.17 |
| 2.18 |
| 2.19 |
| 2.20 |
| 2.21 |
| 2.22 |
| 2.23 |
| 2.24 |
| 2.25 |
| 2.26 |
Epilogue

| 32 |

1.2K 114 4
By ClumsyPotatoes

I quietly watched out the window as Sunghoon walked past the passenger seat and glanced in at me.

"We agree on the plan right?" Emiko questioned and I immediately nodded at her, "and you're sure you can do this?"

"I could do it in my sleep," I excused with a small chuckled as I folded up the cuffs of my sweater.

"But you... I'm sorry Yeon, but you're out of training," Emiko reminded and I simply shrugged, "okay..."

I sent her a small smile before rushing over to my door as Emiko did the send. I quickly opened it just a bit, catching Sunghoon's attention.

"Walk a bit backwards, alright?" I whispered and he simply frowned at me before beginning to do so, immediately getting yelled at.

As I looked over towards Emiko I could see Soomin doing the same. Meanwhile Emiko held up three fingers, slowly folding them down one by one as she counted down.

Once she folded down the last finger we both got out of the car and successfully covered both Sunghoon and Soomin with our open car doors.

"I advice you two to get back in the car," I excused to Sunghoon, not even looking over my shoulder as I smacked the door behind me and Sunghoon hurriedly got into the car with Soomin.

"No one will be hurt if you just come with us, subject 10 and 18," a voice spoke up as I noticed how we were surrounded by guards from the lab, all holding guns up towards us.

"Oh, we're screwed," Emiko murmured in amusement as she looked over at me, "are you already doing something?" she questioned with a small frown as I simply shrugged at her.

"I'm pretty sure there's a safety lock on those guns," I excused at her and she sent me a crooked smile, "you can handle a tree?"

"Softball?" she eagerly questioned and I scrunched up my nose casually.

"Let's just call it that," I nodded.

The problem with my skills was that once my mind first was occupied by doing one thing, I had to use my hands to do another thing at the same time. Leading me to have to gesture my hand out towards a nearby tree, as I watched it rip up by its roots.

"Uh... Yeon?" Emiko called out and I quickly looked over at her, watching as the guards noticed their guns didn't work before simply charging towards us.

Quickly I glanced at a slightly large stone standing nearby, about half the height of Emiko. Within seconds it had flown up from it's place and hit about seven of the guards that had rushed towards Emiko.

My attention was directed back towards the tree I was ripping up, before making it fly over into the hands of Emiko and I got the chance to try and stop the other guards charging towards me.

"Back to back," Emiko called out and I quickly rushed over to her and pushed my back against hers as I stared at the guards coming towards us.

I could hear yells and screams as Emiko swung the tree around behind me, meanwhile I was desperately searching for anything I could do to wave off the guards charging towards me. There would be around fifteen, by the headcount I had conducted.

"The car Yeon! The car!" Emiko yelled out, making me frown as I glanced to the car Sunghoon and Soomin hid in - quickly seeing how Sunghoon pushed Soomin down along with him.

Immediately my head snapped away and I looked towards the lab car, parked over in the shadows. Again I had to use my hand to get the car to lift off the ground. Doing a throwing motion with my hand the car immediately flew towards the fifteen guards in front of me, knocking about eight of them off the cliff along with the car that also went flying.

Eight down seven to go.

"Can't you get rid of their guns?" Emiko complained and I quickly closed my eyes to focus on the guns, hearing loud yells before I opened my eyes once again to watch the guns fly off the cliff, just like the trial car and about eight guards had done before it.

Hurriedly I ripped up a bush, finally without having to gesture my hands around like some idiot. The guards by me had neared to the car by too much, forcing me to throw bush after bush at them until they eventually begun stumbling over the edge of the cliff.

"Give me a bush Yeon!" Emiko called out and I quickly sent one towards her. Within seconds she had hit it with the tree and successfully knocked down the last three people by me.

When I turned back to Emiko I could see how we were the last two people standing on the cliff, along with Sunghoon's car.

"That was harder than I thought," Emiko huffed as she threw the tree down over the cliff, as if it was a crushed up soda can.

I hummed as I turned back to the car, which suddenly had the two front wheels slipping out over the edge. A part of the cliff must've been knocked off in the flash of us getting rid of the guards.

I quickly pushed Emiko a few steps back as I did my best to pull the car back up onto the cliff again. It was somehow harder than I thought and in the end I couldn't just pull it back up but was forced to have it levitate a bit in the air before I could bring it back into security.

The moment I saw Sunghoon and Soomin's heads pop up in the windows of the car I let myself fall to my knees, being overtaken by an intense headache and a weak feeling in my muscles.

"I must say... I thought you were out of shap-" Emiko started before pausing," "YEON!"

"Mhm?" I hummed as my eyes fell close and something caught my back before I landed on the ground.

Faintly I could hear a car door slam close before a light slap was to my cheek.

"Jiyeon?" Sunghoon's voice echoed making me hum, "what happened to her?"

"The bracelet hasn't exactly allowed her to use her skills," Emiko's voice excused, "it's usually not that bad, no more than a bad headache. She's out of shape when it comes to her skills."

"But how?" Soomin murmured quietly as I tried opening my eyes and looking around at them.

"The girl threw around two cars and a tree for you two, tonight. Give her some credit," Emiko excused as I was laid down carefully, "she just needs rest. No one tells Jungwon."

"But-" Sunghoon started as if he wanted to disagree to that.

"Jungwon finds out this happens when she uses her skills now and he'll make sure that bracelet is turned on at all times," Emiko sternly warned and I immediately nodded, "get us back to Jake's, and Lin and I will assure she feels better."

"Okay..." Sunghoon slowly nodded.

I felt myself get lifted off the ground and into the car that soon enough started its engine and began driving through the streets, but firstly it went down the bumpy path out of the forest.

"We're there soon," Emiko quietly assured me as she patted my shoulder softly.

I quickly pushed myself up from where I sat and forced my eyes open. Only earning a funny look from Emiko.

"Sunoo is a snitch," I excused and rubbed my eyes, leaning forward and resting my elbows on my knees.

"Not with this," Emiko assured softly, "he knows how important it is for you to have your skills."

Emiko helped me out of the car as we reached Jake's house, meanwhile Sunghoon stayed with Soomin in the car. The moment we had stepped into the house both Jake and Sunoo rushed out towards us.

"Is any of you hurt?" Jake quickly questioned as Sunoo simply rushed over and pulled both Emiko and I into his embrace.

"We're fine," Emiko murmured quietly as she pulled away from Sunoo and Jake immediately pulled her face over into his hands, "Yeon is... a bit out of shape with her skills. Lin and I will take care of her tonight," Emiko excused as Sunoo immediately held me out in arm's length.

"You should've told us," he sternly reminded, "I could've helped."

"We did just fine," Emiko shook her head quietly as she glanced to me, "will you help her into Lin's room?"

"And no telling Jungwon," Sunoo pointed out to Jake, who immediately nodded as Sunoo carefully guided me to Lin's room.

Already in Lin's room was I attacked once again, engulfed in a tight hug by Lin.

"Why do you have to keep worrying me like this?" Lin murmured quietly as she dug her face into my shoulder, "you need to lay down," she quickly decided and got me over to her bed, where I laid down and let out a deep sigh.

"We can't tell Jungwon," Sunoo's voice reminded and Lin simply hummed in return, "I'm serious Lin."

"I know we can't tell him," Lin assured, "but you know just as well as I do that he'll sense something is off the next moment he sees any of us. He's bound to find out."

"And by then we'll take it. But right now, no one is telling Jungwon," Sunoo reminded and sat down beside Lin on her bed, "you know what to do, right?"

"Sun... I don't even remember a time I didn't know Yeon-ie. I'm pretty sure I can handle this," Lin chuckled quietly.

"Good..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.2K 31
"I love you to the moon & back, aeri." he points at the eclipse. The one eclipse that stayed present between the two lovers. --- VAMPIRE AU ☺︎ -- se...
970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
152K 11.1K 23
There's always more than what meets the eye. p. sunghoon completed | © 2020