A Beautiful Love♡ (Taehyung F...

By park7minie

A high school girl, who is not good at studying, or anything else..., but she is really passionate about one... More

A Beautiful love Ep-1 (ff ver.)

A Beautiful love Ep-2 (ff ver.)

2 0 0
By park7minie

Y/N's POV:

[Alarm ringing]

Y/N- Ah, it's morning again!! What time it is?

[7:00 am]

Y/N- It's just 7! Lemme sleep a little more. Oh- today is the boting day!!! I need to get ready, and prepare the speech also!!!!!

[After taking a bath]

Y/N- [preparing the speech]

Y/N- Oh- it's 7:30 already! I will go with Taehyung!!

[In the garage of the building]

Taehyung's POV:

(I am in the garage rn..., and here she comes again..., Y/N..., wait she has something in her hands)

Y/N- Good morning, Tae! 😄

Taehyung- Morning

Y/N- I prepared you breakfast..!

(She prepared breakfast for me, that moment i felt something..., idk but i was happy..)

Taehyung- Dont do it from now on.

[Then he left]

Y/N's POV :

(He rejected the breakfast i prepared for him.., i was kinda broken...)

[Then i left too]

[In school's garden]

Taehyung's POV:

(I was cleaning the granden, then she is here again)

Y/N- You are cleaning the graden?

Taehyung- What else do you see?

Y/N- Uhhh, leave it-

Taehyung- What do you want?

Y/N- Nothing, I just came to tell you something, like.., if you wonder why did i offer you the breakfast.., it's cause...

Taehyung- What?

Y/N- I like you..

Taehyung- But i dont...!

Y/N- Uhh- , yeah, that's ok..., ig..😅, bye.

(She left.., and ig, she is hurt..  well, idc..)

[In the school yard]

Y/N- (Practicing speech) Hi, dear classmates! I am Y/N..., and..., idk, ARGHH, i've been practicing from so long!

[A ball comes and hits Y/N]

Y/N- WTH?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HYUNGSIK??? ARE YOU BLIND?!

Hyungsik- I thought that you were gone mad so i had to hit you woth the ball..! 😂

Y/N- SHUT THE FUC-

??- Whoah!! You have a lot of energy!

Y/N- Yes!! I do..! 😑🙄

??- Aren't you being rude? Do you even know who i am??!

Y/N- Do YOU know who i am?!

??- Who?

Y/N- I- uhh-

??- What now?, are you from a criminal's gangster?

Y/N- Wha-, uhh, yeah, i am a boss of a criminal gangster!!

??'s POV:

(I was just roaming around and i saw that girl, she is kimda cute and her talking is cute too..!)

??- Oh, i am scared😶😂

[Bell ringing sound]

Y/N- I need to go, and remember who i am!

??- Cute!

Y/N- What?

??- Uhh- Nothing-

[In class]

Mrs. Jung- Good morning class! Today is the voting day so i hope the participants are ready! So, let's start the class for now!

Mrs. Jung- Today i will take your English Dictation...

Class- Nooo

Mrs. Jung- Irene, Come.., and write the spelling of 'Sarcastic' on the board..

[S.a.r.c.a.s.t.i.c]

Mrs. Jung- Good, now Taehyung, write the spelling of 'Torchlight'.

[T.o.r.c.h.l.i.g.h.t]

Mrs. Jung- Nice, now..., umm, Y/N! Come and write the spelling of 'Special' on the board.

Y/N- Me..?

Mrs. Jung- Yes, YOU.

Y/N- Ok..., [S...p..?]

??- S.p.e.c.i.a.l., i know this one!

Y/N- YOU?!

??- Yes, BOSS!

Mrs. Jung- Dont you have manners?! Y/N go to your seat!, and are you the new student?

??- Yeah!

Mrs. Jung- Okay, go on and introduce yourself..

??- Hello, everyone.., i am Jeon Jungkook.., i am 17 years old.., and i hope that we will be friends..!

Jungkook- Mam, where do i sit?

Mrs. Jung- Go sit behind Y/N..

Y/N- Why the heck??! (Whispers)

Jungkook- Aren't you Happy.., BOSS?

Taehyung- (why is he calling her boss?)

Ji eun- Why is he calling you boss??

Y/N- Idk, focus on the class now!

[SPEECH TIME]

Mrs. Jung- Okay, now you have to give the speach you prepared. Taehyung.., Go put these in the staff room..!

Taehyung- Yes, mam.

[Y/N's turn]

Y/N- Hi, everyone.., Ik that no one really wants to give me the vote.., cause i am not good at studies, or anything, not even that goodlooking, but we have been together from much time.., so, you know me well, if anyone votes for me, i will give my best to the class, and i want to make good memories with all of you till our graduation.!

Irene- --------
Hyungsik- --------

Mrs. Jung- Ok, so your voting time starts now!

[After voting]

Mrs. Jung- Ok, so Ji eun, count the votes..

(Few moments later)

Ji eun- Irene 15, Hyungsik 7, and Y/N
16...

Hwasa- Mam, Taehyung is left..

Mrs. Jung- Ok, let's wait for him..

[Taehyung enters the class]

Mrs. Jung- Taehyung, for whom do you vote for?

Taehyung- Irene.

Y/N's POV:
(He didn't vote for me.., and for Irene, i was hurt, and i left the class)

Y/N- Mam, may i go to the washroom? It's urgent..

Mrs. Jung- Ok, go.

Taehyung's POV:

(Y/N left the class again, what's wrong with her..?, idk why do i even care, leave it)

[Few days later]

[OTP]

Y/N- Yeah, 😂, oh, i remember, tommorow is Taehyung's Birthday..!

Ji eun- Oh, yeah, what are you gonna gift him?

Y/N- Idk..

Ji eun- Maybe a.. Kiss? (Teasingly)

Y/N- Wha- are you mad? Shut up! (Blushing).

Y/N- My mom is calling me, i will call later, bye!

[Few moments later]

Y/N- Winter is here, i think i should knit a scarf for him..!

[The next day]

[In school]

Y/N's POV:

(In the class)

Y/N- Good morning, Tae! Happy Birthday, look i knitted this scarf for ya!

Taehyung- I dont want it.

Y/N- But i made this for you, you have to accept it!

Taehyung- I said, i dont want it, leave.

Y/N- But how can you say tha-

Taehyung- Who do you think you are? Huh?!? You are not even my friend, so that i can accept it! So, leave rn, and dont come again!

Y/N- (Sad) O- Ok..

[3 hours later]

(I am going to Taehyung, i thought of being close to him first, Hyungsik told me that, he is in the corridor..)

(I saw him, he was with Irene, Irene gave him a gift, and he accepted it, of course i was hurt, but my heart broke, when Irene hugged Taehyung, and he even hugged her back)

Taehyung's POV:

(I saw Y/N, she was watching me and Irene, I wanted to tease her, so i accepted Irene's gift and even hugged her back.., but then she ran away)

Y/N's POV:

(I decided to ask him why did he accept Irene's gift and not mine)

[At the exit of school]

Y/N- Taehyung..

Taehyung- What now? I told you not to cone to m-

Y/N- Why did you accept Irene's gift and not mine? And you even hugged her back?! And that day you voted for her also!

Taehyung- Oh, so now you also spy at me.., And yeah, i accepted her gift and not your's cause she is better than you.., at everything.., and do you think that if you keep trying then i will like you, i already told you that i dont like you, I DONT LIKE YOU! And no one will like a girl like you..!

Y/N- (Tears falling from eyes) Ok, then,  I AM ALSO TIRED OF LIKING YOU!! I will move on from you, and find someone better than you! Also you are not gonna be the only one i will like in my whole life!!!

(Left while crying)

Heyy, ARMY's, i hope you like the ff, this is my first time writing a story, zo please tell me if i make mistakes! I purple ya! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။