Haikyuu One-shots

By _KingAnxiety_

i love this anime so much this is gonna have mistakes and im not that active much but i will try to update a... More

My discord
IwaOiKage
requestss
SakuAtsu
BokuAka
kuroken
vote on ships
Kageyama Harem pt1 (mafia au)
Kageyama Harem pt2
sakuatsuiwaoi
sorry
UshiTen
UshiTen pt.2
Update, finally

teruyama

210 1 1
By _KingAnxiety_

Ive been on sort of a teruyama kick recently so here you go, enjoy.

Also we stan non-toxic tsukishima okay
Also can we pretend that the school food in japan is as bad a amarican school food because idk what japans food is like but yeah

Tsukishima and yamaguchi make fun of each other and relentlessly insult each other but it doesnt bother either if them bc they know they are joking and they have been friends since i think it was like 5th or 6th grade idk😭

Warnings:
Eating disorder
Anxiety
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Its Friday btw)
Third person POV

It was lunch and yamaguchi was sitting alone since tsukishima was on a vacation with his family ever since his brother came home on saturday. He tried hanging out with hinata but he was always arguing with kageyama so he always winded up getting ignored.

Tadashi felt his ass vibrate, taking out his phone to see what the notification was, and he saw it was a message from tsukishima

Tsukishima and yamaguchi private messages:

Tsukki🧂:
Hey yams hows your day going?

Yams🍠:
Meh, could be better, im just bored

Tsukki🧂: why dont you talk to your bOyFrIeNd then?

Yams🍠:
Stop being jealous tsukki your still my number one bestie❤️ and teru has detention so i cant talk to him smart ass.

Tsukki🧂:
Well i didnt know that
I have to go, we are going somewhere to eat but i will message you whenever i get back

Yams🍠:
Okay tsukki, have fun!

Tsukki🧂:
I will have even more fun bc you arent here 🙄

Yams🍠:
Yeah yeah whatever
Bye bye

Tsukki🧂:
Cya

Yamaguchi put his phone back in his pocket and stared at his full tray of diseased school food and stood up walking over to the trash cans to throw it away. He walked back to the table he was sitting at before and took out his phone again ansld started playing any game he felt like playing.

Yamaguch was minding his own business until one of the 'popular jocks' sat down next to him with the entire sprots team behind him and he was  looking like he wanted to say something but tadashi payed them no attention. Its just the same as usual.

"So freak, how is it like getting dick in the ass"

"I dont know you tell me" tadashi oaused his game and looked the other man strait in the eyes.

"Y'know you should really lock doors when your a closested gay making out with your 'best friend'" tadashi pulled up a very good edited picture of that said guy making out with his best friend.

Yeah it wasnt real but no one had to know that except tsukishima, who thanks to his blackmailing skills was able to provide the pictures to yamaguchi to edit.

"..wha-  that- thats- not real!! Thats fake!"

"Pictures dont lie, jay"

His friend spoke up " yeah i would never kiss a dude, no offence but im into girls."

He stood up and slammed his hand on the table and pointed and yamaguchi " if you go spreading lies with that, your gonna be in so much trouble"

Yamaguch turned off his ohone and slid it back into his back pocket. "I mean i didnt have any ideas if doing so but now you've enlightened me"

"You bitch" jay walked away with the reat if his team behind him whispering things like "bro dis you guys actually make out" "that looked pretty real to me" "your gay?!!?" Hearing that brung a smile to yamaguchis face

Yamaguchis POV (the last class of the day)

It feels like this class has gone on forever and that its never going to end. I had plans to meet uo with teru after school and he was gonna soend the night at my house since his spring break starts tommorow but since he got detention he said his parents arent going to let him go.

The clock says that therw are 5 minutes left until the bell rings but of course i could tell from everyone already packing their things up, so i start doing the same. Most if the teachers at my schook have given up on the 'the bell doesnt dismiss you i do' and 'dont pack up until the bell rings there is still time left if class' so the teachers dont really tell us to stop anymore.

After a few minutes of waiting finally the bell rang and i slung my back pack over my shoulders and started towards the front doors. Once i get close enough to the front i hear a bunch if girls screaming and all the guys scoffing and mumbling about a ' guy with yellow hair and a touge piercing who thinks hes all that trying to get all the girls who diesnt even go to our school, the audacity'. Once i heard that i took off out the doors and searched for the crowd of girls. I found it but before i could head over there hinata grabbed my shoulder and said

"It looks like your boyfriends here" and winked at me and smirked then walked away with kageyama. I didnt mind it much considering the fact that my boyfriend is here to pick me up.

I head over to the crowd of girls and i see my boyfriend sitting in the hood of his old mustang car with sun glasses on and wearing a tee shirt that he cut the sleeves off of to make into a tank top (i was at his house when he did it) and baggy jean shorts that went down to his knees, all that with the sun beating down on him he looked smokin hot🥵🥵.

Once he spotted me trying to make my way through all the girls which i failed to do he smiled and hopped off his car and made his way through the crowd to me pulling me to his car.

"Hi baby" he said and kisses me, purposly in front if all the girls so that they would leave us alone. But some girls persisted.

😐" Hes gay, he doesnt wanna fuck you so fuck off 🖕" (hes bi btw but tadashi wanted to say that so they would go away)

We both got in the car and teru put the key in they slot and turned on the car then drove away off the school grounds.

"Hey teru, can i put music on?"

"Ofc baby"

I take the aux cord and plug it into ny phone since it was around a 20 minute drive to my house. I put on Running up that hill bc it got stuck in my head from stranger things (im not gonna say anymore about it incase yall havent watched the 4th season yet but its a really good song anyway).

Teru stopped at a gas station to get gas (ofc) and so i took this opertunity to get some snacks.

"Where you going yams?"

"To get some snacks, i'll be right back"

"Okay"

I run in the store and scan the cooler section first fir the exact drinks im looking for. After i find them i go to the isles and find the snack i want and then make my way to the counter and wait in line for my turn to purchas my items. I make my way to the front if the line and the cashier give me a weird look that made me feel a bit self causious before i pull out my wallet and give her a 20 dollar bill. She gives me my change and a bag that i put my itens in and i walk out the door and make my way to terus car.

I open the door and sit in the seat and set my bag down and teru looks in it.

"Of course you would get monsters, you know its not healthy for you right?"

I made and audible sigh "yes yes i know, but dont worry about me i still go you gatorade"

"Im always gonna worry about you baby" he leans over and kisses my forehead. "Lets go!"

He continutes driving the rest of the way to my house while playing whatever was on my playlist.

Once we got to my house i stop the music and grab my bag and get out if the car and see that my oarents arent home so i take out my key and walk up to my door and unlock the door and walk in hanging my key on the hook and closing the door after teru got in then went up the stairs and into my room. I sit the bag down on my bed and kick my shoes off then flop down next to the bag.

Third person POV

Terushima took off his shoes and put them by the door and flopped down next to yamaguchi and they both just looked at each other and smiled.

"So.. movie?" Tadashi nervously asked

"Sure"

They sat up and yamaguchi got up and turned on his tv and got on disney+ and clicked on encanto then played the movie. He walked over to his bed and ipened the bag pulling iut one if the monsters and terushimas favorite snack, which he thanked him for im the form of cuddles and kisses.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•time skip•×•×•×•×•×•×•

It was now 8:40pm and terushima and yamaguchi were cuddling and yamaguchi was fight the tiredness trying to stay awake a little longer to finish watching the movie (its a different movie btw they have watched like 3 or 4).

"Hey tadashi"

"..hmm..."

"Go to sleep your tired" terushima looked at him with adoring eyes.

"..but i wanna finish the movie"

"We can finish watching it in the morning, just go to sleep"

"...fine.."

Yamaguchi closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep while terushima stroked his fingers through yamaguchis hair and then slowly fell asleep himself.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°
"Aweee look ron, they are so adorable"

"Yes they are evelyn, now lets let them sleep"

"Okay"

Fin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count. 1688

I hope you enjoyed, i have more ideas for this ship and many other yamaguchi ones on a completely unrelated note this would be finished sooner but i get destracted watching
'i am not okay with this' its a really good netflix show i recomend it. Anyways have a good day or night whenever your reading this and stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 292 16
๐šˆ|๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šข๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šฃ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›. ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข|๐š—'๐šœ ๐š™๐šœ๐š‘๐šข๐šŒ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ...
3.2K 38 5
It has been since 2017 that I have been back into this account. It's crazy that I am an actual adult now in 2024 with adult responsibilities, but I...
90.3K 2.2K 83
This is just a sleepover with gay haikyuu guys If you see some ideas from this book in any of my other stories, it's because i liked the idea but not...
10.4K 50 13
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ, ๐š๐š. ๐Ÿฟ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๏ฟฝ...