š‹š®š¬š­| šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§

By NotAlexionj

Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? š‰ššš§š®ššš«š² 8, 2021 š‚šØšÆšžš« š›š² : š“ššš²šŸš«š¦ššššØ More

š‹š®š¬š­ .
šŽš§šž
š“š°šØ
š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš®š«
š…š¢šÆšž
š’šˆš—
š’šžšÆšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­
šš¢š§šž
š“šžš§
š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž
i have a new book

š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ

8.2K 389 275
By NotAlexionj

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 27, 2021
__________

I sat in the same place in my bad as I do every day doing my daily sweep of my background checks.

Now I know where his grandma lives.

Google does wonders doesn't it?

Instead of compressing my urge I instead just simply let me do me and grow even more fond of Von.

It seems as if while i'm getting worse he's getting better.. crazy how the roles reversed huh?

I sigh seeing that he's actually spending time with his daughter this weekend according to his instagram story and the caption of the video saying

"Li' folks wanna be like me so bad 😂❤️."

What if we were to have a baby who more would it look like?

I shook that thought out of my head as soon as it came laughing at my stupidity.

But I can't help but want him it's like I long for him now, maybe I read too many books? but I don't care. None of that stops my growing attraction to him and i'm afraid that no one can stop it— or me.

How could I go from hating his attention to longing for it? it's weird— i'm weird.

"Helloooo!" I saw a hand wave in my face causing me to jump almost out of my bed.

I look up to see Lex and Kyoni standing beside my bed with confusion as the main expression on their faces.

"We've been standing here for ten minutes what the hell you got going?" I turn my phone off and did my morning stretch.

"Nothing. I was just daydreaming." I walked to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"You've been doing that shit a lot lately." They replied in unison feigning a curious expression.

"It's nothing y'all! i've just been thinking about the clinical's that's coming up soon for class and how I can pass.. i've been studying a lot you know." I've been studying but it's definitely not for that shit.

"Oh okay miss girl we just came to see if you coming with us to get some food? every time we ask you always back out."

"I just gotta focus on this upcoming clinical it's detrimental to my grade." Lex gained an suspicious glare on her face.

"You would say if something's wrong right?" I quietly nod my head.

"Then why aren't you doing it now?"

"I'm fine! guys, honestly. We can go out to eat too i'm hungry where we going?" I asked to try and change the subject.

I sighed seeing that I was successful in doing so since they started talking about what they were in the mood for.

"We gonna go get some nachos, you want that too? if not we can agree on something else." I shook my head and waved them off.

"We can go get some nachos I had a taste for that anyways bitch." They got up from my bed and stretched.

"Get ready by 4 hoe so we can go ahead and leave don't be waiting at no last minute to do yo hair bitch." Lex warned.

"Bitch that be you! yo ass always be the last to get ready!" Kyoni fussed.

"Maybe you should try girls.. heard they hit different." I side eyed Lex.

"Bitch you heard or speaking from experience?"

"Why are y'all tryna be in my bisexual business so bad? the fuck?"

(A/N: ever since i came out i can't stop saying that but, y'all currently i'm spying on my neighbors conversation while he outside on the phone this nigga just said he ready to fuck?! WOOOOWWW i'm swinging my feet being nosey as hell oh shit i'm talking too much my bad y'all!)

"No it's just that it seemed like you were speaking from experience bitch I was tryna understand is all!" She rolled her eyes and bucked at me.

"Bitch don't get popped! don't get popped in yo mouth!"

"Girl bye!"

"You better get the fuck gone hoe! on up out my caucasian business."

"What y'all been up to? I feel like since everything happened with that whole meeting shit everyone been on edge." We all sat in silence thinking of what to answer with.

"I'm pregnant." Me and Kyoni looked at Lex in bewilderment.

"The fuck?" Kyoni said.

"You wanna go find some stairs bitch? the clinic looking real good by now." I kicked Kyoni under the table making her hiss at the impact.

"You okay? is that why you've been tormenting my cousin?" She rolls her eyes.

"I think that nigga trapped me bitch."

"I hate a trapper nigga, one time, this nigga poked holes in his own damn condom tryna trap me." Kyoni shivered at the memory.

"It was terrible bitch."

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"Almost a month i'll be a month on the  29th this month." Kyoni was on her phone.

"okay bitch we still got time! when you want yo' appointment? on the 1st of March?" I smacked my lips at Kyoni.

"Bitch i'm playing!" She quickly backed out of whatever she was in.

"Bitch you was booking the appointment!" Lex pointed at her phone.

"I was tryna secure the summa' hoe!"

"Did you tell Booka?" She looked to the side of her and started whistling a tune.

"Bitch!" I shouted in accident.

"Bitch do you know how hard that shit is?! He gon' fall the fuck out!" Both me and Kyoni nodded in agreement.

"He still needs to know tho Lex, despite him being stupid and slow."

"I'll tell him today but, y'all have to be there too."

I sat in my usual spot on my bed doing my routinely check in. He never stays in one spot.

I also figured out how to tap into someone's phone using the find my iphone app even if they don't share their location with me.

It's pretty easy if you use all the right websites.

I sighed leaning back re-watching his story for the tenth time.

I couldn't get over the way he looked and how he easily smiled without it being a forced reaction.

I missed him, bad, and the fact that he could just easily drop me made me angry all over again.

Lex came in the room out of breath, her chest heaving up and down at a semi rapid pace.

"Bitch i'm scared oh my gosh." She stood in place staring at the floor with a blank expression.

"Okay bitch I think i'm ready.. I just had to calm down a little."

(A/N: I do that a lot)

She grabs my hand and guides us in the living room.

Dang I ain't know she called for a house meeting.

I look over on the couch to see who was all here and seen a familiar face that I was not expecting to see.

Von looked up from his phone and held eye contact with me slightly tilting his head and giving a little smirk before going back to his phone.

He thought he ate that up.

"You what?!" Damn it I missed it.

"I'm with child, I have a bun in the oven, there's an alien growing in my body." She's always had a awkward way with words.

"It really worked.." He mumbled to himself not knowing that we could still hear him.

My jaw dropped and I looked over at Kyoni who just shook her head and waved the planned parenthood number in the air that was on her phone.

"You trapped me?!" She gasped.

"Like a muhfucka' I sure did." I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"MEETING OVER I HATE IT HERE!" She shouted walking away.

"I prayed to Allah everyday that my soldiers wouldve stomped they way in that pussy and he answered my prayers."

"Oh this nigga is terrible."

"That's just trifling."

I was glad that this was over anyways I needed to get back to planning.

I have to get back close with Von it's hard being so distant from him.

And I know just the way to do it.

i shouldn't even be updating this but oh well

the comments on the last chapter is shitty as fuck y'all wanna vote but not comment i can't wait to finish these books.

i'm so bored sigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.1K 50
š™½šš˜ šš–ššŠššššššŽšš› šš‘šš˜šš  šš–ššŠšš—šš¢ šššš’šš–ššŽššœ š™ø ššššŒšš” ššžšš™ šš‘ššŽ šš šš˜šš—'šš šš•ššŽššŠššŸššŽ šš–ššŽ ššŠšš•šš˜šš—ššŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
58.7K 1.9K 40
šƒš«š®š š¬ šœššš§ š›šž ššš§ ššššš¢šœš­š¢šØš§ š›š®š­ š¬šØ š¢š¬ š‹šŽš•š„. š˜šØš®š§š  š“š²'ššš§šš š¦šžšžš­š¬ š«ššš©š©šžš« šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§ (šƒš£šØš”š§)...
29K 443 26
Smut,drama šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø