𝐬𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭...

By keefescabin

sophie x keefe oneshots More

γ€Š best friends to lovers 》
γ€Š priceless 》
γ€Š asking for permission 》
γ€Š i love you 》
γ€Š secrets 》
γ€Š secrets part two 》
γ€Š christmas morning 》
γ€Š first look 》
γ€Š husband & wife 》
γ€Š dancing lessons 》
γ€Š anniversary 》
γ€Š protective 》
γ€Š nightmare 》
γ€Š friends with benefits 》
γ€Š prom 》
γ€Š you make me happy 》
γ€Š parents 》
γ€Š midnight kisses 》
γ€Š make-up kisses 》
γ€Š an unexpected date 》
γ€Š blind date 》
γ€Š valentine's day 》
γ€Š chapter 42 - keefe's pov 》
γ€Š after stellarlune 》
γ€Š new oneshot book 》

γ€Š safe in his arms 》

6.5K 73 91
By keefescabin

Humming softly to himself, Keefe removed a fluffy white blanket from the dryer. It was brand new and in no need of washing or drying, but he figured a nice warm layer would comfort Sophie. After her first week at college and an afternoon of crying, he'd decided to take their date night into the comfort of their own home.

He ran the soft, warm material over his fingers and exited the laundry room, pleased with the fresh scent filtering through their apartment. As he passed their kitchen and the family room he snuck a glance down at the suburbs of California. He knew this was only their first home and that it wasn't big enough for a future family, but he couldn't quite imagine abandoning the view. It was too pretty.

Sophie, however, didn't care where they lived. Her taste was based solely on who she was living with, and to Keefe's pleasure, she hadn't complained once since they'd gotten married.

He found her in their bedroom, rolling up a pair of his sweatpants so they fit her better. She'd paired it with one of his t-shirts and a messy bun, and he couldn't help staring at her red-rimmed eyes. It had taken him awhile to pry it out of her, but she'd finally admitted that she was getting teased again. Keefe couldn't quite imagine who on earth had the heart to bully someone as pretty as her. He supposed that even college boys were still immature.

If he ever got the chance to see one of them, he doubted it would turn out well on their behalf . . .

"Is that for me?" Sophie asked, gesturing to the blanket in his arms. Her voice drew him back to reality — which happened to be a sun-stained bedroom with the curtains drawn tight, an inviting bed, and his beautiful blonde girl waiting for his arms to encompass her.

"A long as you share." He smirked lightly, crossing the room to kiss her forehead and wrap her in the warm material. Despite living in California her entire life, Sophie had a tendency to succor goosebumps. They prickled her skin now, prompting a smile when the blanket soothed her chills.

Sophie smiled, her cheeks flushed. "Thanks."

"My pleasure." Keefe pulled her in by the waist — which he had to search for, considering how many layers she was wearing — and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Are you feeling better, love?"

Sophie nodded, but her eyes dropped to the floor in the process, which was never a good sign. Keefe lifted her chin with his thumb and sighed.

"It's okay to be honest with me, Foster."

"I know." She took a couple steps closer, and Keefe smirked when he noticed she was wearing bunny slippers; she was just too pure for this world. "I'm just embarrassed."

"About what?"

Her forehead fell against his shoulder, creased in hurt and mortification. "About being teased. I don't even know why it bothers me anymore."

"Just because you're used to it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

"I guess." Blonde hair gathered in her eyes, as it always did when she wanted to hide. But Keefe didn't want her to. He tucked the strands back up into her bun and pressed light kisses to her skin as she scrounged for something else to say. "But I must be really stupid if I'm still getting teased at twenty."

"Maybe they're trying to flirt," Keefe suggested, although he hated the idea. He may have been a male himself, but he wouldn't deny that men were stupid. "You're wearing your wedding ring to school, right?"

"I wear it everywhere," Sophie said, sounding a little offended.

"Just checking." He took her hands and led her to the bed, settling her in his lap as he lay back.

Sophie buried her face in his chest and snuggled close, shifting in her blanket to be closer to him. "Keefe?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong with me?"

At her words, his eyes glazed over.

How could she possibly ask him a question like that?

He sat up, guiding her eyes up to his. "Nothing is wrong with you."

And even though his words were rooted in sincerity, Sophie still looked insecure. "Then why —"

"There's something wrong with them," Keefe said, contradicting her earlier statement. "And they know it, so they're trying to make you feel like there's something wrong with you instead."

Her eyes watered. "Why do people do that?"

"Because they're idiots." He looped an arm around her waist. "And considering you're married to a genius, I would recommend believing me."

"Did you just call yourself a genius?" Sophie looked at him, a tease hinting in her eyes.

Keefe ran a hand through his hair, mussing his style. "I sure did. And you can't deny it."

"Actually —"

Keefe interrupted her words with a deep kiss. And only after Sophie was breathless did he pull away. "Actually what?"

Her eyes were smiling, but not her lips quite yet. "Nothing."

"That's right." Smirking, he laid beside her and wrapped them both in her blanket. "Now tell me again why you're so beautiful?"

She blushed. "You're just trying to make me feel better."

"Just listing facts off, actually. Do you need me to remind you how addicting your kisses are? Or how cute you are when you wake up in the mornings?"

Sophie buried her face in her hands. "Keefe."

"What?" His voice was innocent.

"I know what you're trying to do."

He smirked. "If you're opposed to it," he murmured, scooping an arm around her waist as he pulled her in for another kiss, "I know just how to make you forget."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 638 29
π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖺 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ–Ύπ–Ώπ–Ύ π–Ώπ—…π—Žπ–Ώπ–Ώ!! πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„½πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ…‚πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ…! 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 οΏ½...
345K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
50.1K 721 39
"whatever gives me the reason to kiss you, i always like." compilation of sokeefe oneshots all characters belong to the keepers of the lost cities...
5.6K 60 24
Sokeefe Oneshots There might be some spoilers to book 9 but I will try to make up as much of it as I can. All of these Character belong to the amazi...