Ascension - Book Eight - Man...

By EeveeAndras

Ending a war doesn't often mean immediate peace for there are always those who wish for things to return to t... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 (New)
Chapter 2 (new)
Chapter 3 (new)
Chapter 4 (new)
Chapter 5 (new)
Chapter 6 ( M) (new)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( M)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 ( M)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (M)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (M)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (TW)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (M)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (M)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (M)
Chapter 101 (M)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 (M )
Chapter 107
Chapter 108 (M)
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (M)
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 (M)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (M)
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 (M)
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146 (M)
Chapter 147 (M)
Chapter 148 (End)
End and QA
Extra - The Mechanic (M)
Extra - Your turn (M)
Extra- Christmas
Extra- Easter Dinner (M)

Chapter 58 (M)

152 20 9
By EeveeAndras

My hands bound above my head, I squirm helplessly as I attempt to slip the knots that bind me to the bed. A thin layer of sweat covered my body, the room heavy with the intoxicating aroma of this alpha male whom I claimed for my own. Thinking of my instructions, I attempt to remember my guide on how to loosen my bindings. While Verando was a good instructor, he wasn't keen on my freedom given that he had me where he wanted me. 

"This is so unfair." I manage, trying to get my bearings as I work at the rope binding my wrists.

The bite of the material grinds against my skin, rubbing the raw spots as I twist and pull. Strength might have been able to free me, but that was not my task. My Alpha had given me a command, I was instructed to free myself, and I was failing miserably. While I was at his disposal, he'd chosen now to remind me exactly who I belonged to. 

My body ignited, thriving in the familiarity of play that I had so missed. Our lifestyles made enjoying the freedoms we once had nearly impossible, children and responsibility clouded over any attempt at a successful scene. 

Between my legs, my husband takes me in his mouth, rolling his tongue against me in a way that is so torturously slow I shudder with a low whimper. Glancing down, I spy the tangles of gray hair, still deliciously tossed from a hard sleep in our hotel bed. I want so badly to entangle my fingers in it, to pull, to gain some sort of friction. I want to coax a moan from his lips, and hear him exhale my name, but I can only shudder at the torment as I pant.

Verando worships me with his tongue, savoring every plea I utter as I fight against my restraints. My resolve to play hard to get evaporated with whatever affliction was affecting my body. Arching off the bed, my hands stop once more and it triggers him to cease his attention to my length and entrance. 

Trembling, I sag against the bed, so close and yet so far. I couldn't finish if he kept backing off. Damn him. He knew my body too well, the long nimble finger traced a feather-light track down my chest. 

He was struggling, too. Normally he was much more capable of keeping his hands to himself. "You must learn to escape this sort of thing, Nic." He passes his tongue over the tip of my erection, skilled and sinful. I flex, desperate, every time I think my hands will be free, I manage to tighten my bindings. "After yesterday, it had me thinking this would be a nice way to develop your skills. Besides. You are in a fair amount of trouble for your treachery."

His lips skirt over the side of my manhood, the stubble of his jaw passes over my skin, I bite my lower lip as I roll my wrist to tighten the opposite loop. Verando presses a kiss to the point of my hip, amused as I curse to myself in my native tongue. "I kissed a version of you, asshole!" I snap, infuriated. 

I knew I'd be in trouble, I knew I couldn't get away with it for long.

But I had to make him love me, I had to get him on my side to save our future. Didn't he understand that?

Sliding his hand up my body, he takes my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and slowly rolling it as I grit my teeth in retaliation. He liked when I resisted, so long as I was still enjoying myself. I was torn between two versions of myself, the side of me that craved my own form of domination and the side that pleaded for him to take me. "Here I thought you were concerned about my wellbeing."

"You don't kiss anyone but me. I've been lenient, obviously too lax, if you feel the need to entertain anyone else with your lips. I knew you were a shameless whore but this is beyond a simple heat cycle. Won't you be embarrassed if we discover you're just hungry for satisfaction?" He was baiting me, wanting to push me over the edge, wanting the play to continue. 

There is a pain in his voice, fear, I know him too well to think it's jealousy. He's worried about me, out of the two of us, I'm the one with iron resolve. For me to slip, even with a version of him, was completely out of the realm of what was normal for me.

Verando was unable to keep his mouth off of me as I struggle to come up with an answer, sinking his teeth into my hip with as much restraint as he could muster. Skirting his nose over my skin, he growls low in his throat, a deep sound of animalistic desire. "Gods, what you do to me." He breathes, tracing his tongue over the bite mark in a sensual kiss. "I'm growing impatient with how long you're taking."

My cheeks flush and I stare at the ceiling, once more he takes me into his mouth. I gasp, shutting my eyes as I plead for relief. I'd lost track of how long he'd been servicing me, bringing me so close to the point of release only to back off and let me coast back down. Attempting the ropes once more, tugging them, twisting my wrists, it feels useless.

"Randy, this is worthless when I know you will come for me." It's a different angle, a side I hadn't explored yet. "I'm yours, you're going to come for me, I always find a way."

"Don't forget this is also a punishment." He reminds me as he hikes one of my legs over his shoulder to pull my hips to him. "Much as it is my inability to resist you. I'm only a man, I didn't get nearly my fill last night."

Much as he was my alpha, my dominant, he didn't like to see me suffer and this was a different circumstance than either of us was used to. The intensity of my urges was worse than any itch, more desperate than I'd ever experienced. 

What was wrong with me?

I'd been needy before, I'd wanted him, yearned for him, pleaded for him, but this was more than that. A physical need was at the forefront of my mind like a loud beacon pushing me to find relief. Nearly to the point of pain, it sent me through a flurry of emotions that proved extremely difficult to think around.

I was concerning everyone, and if it weren't for my nearly equal desperation for a child, it would be concerning me too. A heat cycle on a male was unheard of but, it wasn't as though lycans were studied. Especially magically enhanced ones, ones that lived with a child unicorn. My reddened cheeks, the heat rushing to my face, I feel his hand brush my face. "Are you alright?"

"Please don't." It comes out quicker than I can stop it, I couldn't think about it right now. I was so sick of everyone worrying about me, I was immortal, a lycan, there was no more reason to worry about me. I could not be killed. "I really am trying. You're driving me mad and I can't think straight." The smell of him filled my nose, pushing me closer to the edge. "You know damn well what I want."

He gathers my hips in his arms, moving to his knees as he lifts me, his mouth on my entrance. I'm completely contorted, at the end of the rope, trying to make sense of the burn that coursed through my body. I moan loudly, cursing under my breath, I fumble with my ropes in a desperate attempt to free myself.

"At this rate, you're going to be here all day." He teases. "We have a flight at 2, I wouldn't be too horribly put out if we missed it." Wrapping his hand around my length, he strokes as his mouth is on me once more. In this position, there's nothing I can do to respond, nothing I can contribute to gain the friction I so desperately wanted and needed.

"I need a moment to think." I manage, breathless. So close, my legs desperately want to straighten but at the same time, I plead with him not to stop.

"That's not how being a captive works, darling."

Gritting my teeth, I yank on my restraints with a snarl, "I've been captured and tortured, I'm well aware of the situation. Those captors also weren't nearly as generous with their tongues. How can I escape with you doing this? There's no motivation- Ah!" 

Allowing me to slide down his body, I collapse on the bed breathlessly, heart pounding in my chest as I attempt to clear my head. My warlord on his knees between my legs brings color to my cheeks as I rake my eyes over that glorious body and writhe in my own skin. The flexed abdominals, the lightly tanned skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat.

"I just want you to-" 

His hand rests over my mouth."Language." He scolds with a smirk.

Shameless, I lick his fingers as he slides them into my mouth, I suck desperately. 

Verando grinds against me, I'm not sure how much more I can take. "If I can get untied before you make me finish, I want to revisit having you. If we are going to fight Fenrir, I don't want to have regrets and I want to see you just like this. I want you to see what you do to me."

Rolling his eyes, I can tell I've caught him off guard. "Doesn't sound like a win for me." Taking his slicked fingers, he slides them into me, I cry out as I'm still sore from last night. "You are also making promises your body can't keep. What am I supposed to do with you?"

"If you win, I'll take the blame for missing our flight. We can stay here until you've thoroughly taught me a lesson. I'll be your willing student." The play was about how we blew off steam. He could control me this way, he knew me so well he could predict how I would respond, he could serve me and satisfy his own lust.

Verando relished in how I responded, given my state of discomfort, I knew he wanted to spend time going over every inch of me, and yet he was worried about my true pain. "I'm fully aware of what aftercare looks like, babe." I remind him, attempting to catch my breath. "You're taking it pretty easy on me."

The generous use of his tongue was a courtesy as much as anything. In my heightened state, I could easily ignore prep and jump right to satisfying my need. But. As he'd discovered, my body was in a state of fatigue still. He'd done what he could to warm me up but I was still tender.

 "Someone has to keep you under control." He reminds me, kissing the inside of my knee as he grinds his hips against me. "I'm going to enjoy having you, I wonder how many times I can bring you to completion before you're just a heap? What if I told you I'm not sure I can stop if it's too much?" 

Chuckling, it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Resorting to flattery? Do we have a deal?" I manage.

Nodding once, Verando slowly eases into me and I gasp at the feeling. "Gospel, what time is it?" He addresses the communicator on the nightstand.

"11:45, Mr.Mercer."

Raising an eyebrow, he smirks down at me. "We need to leave, I suggest you hurry."

His pace is slow, and firm, taking me completely with every stroke. Moaning, my body shivers as his teeth graze the side of my calf. His teeth graze my skin, struggling to keep himself in check. It wasn't often I go to have him in full view, to appreciate the form of him in such close proximity. Impossibly close, I know I'm about to lose. 

A knock on the door makes me thank the gods. 

"Stop fornicating, it's time to get on the plane." It's Marcello on the other side of the door. Grinning up at him deviously, I tilt my head back to cry out as Verando clamps his hand over my mouth, flashing his teeth at me in a very real threat. I roll my eyes back into my head as he punishes me with his pace. 

"Just a minute, we are having a very important discussion about health and safety." Verando retorts, sinking his teeth into my leg. I was littered with bite marks, he glares towards the door as I hear Marcello chuckle and mutter something about his own desire to find a lycan woman. 

"A conversation that can happen while you're on the plane." 

Cursing under his breath, it was taking him more effort to formulate responses. I take the opportunity to fight with my bindings. "He's afraid to fly!" I chime, hardly containing myself as he slams into me for punishment. He shoves his fingers into my mouth. 

"You're in so much trouble." He snarls lowly at me. I can only smirk against his fingers. 

"I swear to the gods, Verando, if you make us late because you are being a bitch about this whole thing..."  Marcello's threat is open-ended, what would he do?

Verando's distraction gives me the opportunity I needed. I slip the rope off my hands, springing up to wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck as I claim his mouth with my lips. His surprise makes me grin as I move against him, chasing my release. "Don't worry Marcello, I'll get him on the plane."  

"Much as it's a life goal to listen to you both have at each other through the door, hurry the hell up. We're leaving in ten." Smacking the door with his fist, I hear him walk away as I crush my lips against my warlords. Invading his mouth with my tongue, I moan against him as I roll my hips. 

"You're a horrid person." He mutters, disbelief heavy in his tone as he sighs. Supporting me with his hands, he moves back against me, "What am I to do with you?"

"We have the rest of our lives to figure it out," I murmur, brushing my nose against his. "Gods, I love you." Kissing him once more, I'm so close. He exhales shakily, his breathing quickening as we near completion.

Verando finishes as I do, stroking my length as we ride it out together. "My adoration of you is the only reason you get away with shit like this. People call me the dictator, you are absolutely mercilious." 

Growling playfully I nip his lower lip. "A cold-blooded killer and don't you forget it. Next time it's my turn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2.8K 44
Book three of the 'Alpha' Series. "It's one thing after another, obviously, they don't want us to be together. The only question, who are 'they'? " W...
1K 117 39
[COMPLETE] For centuries, the sorcerer Milo tried to run away from his old coven and the creatures that were waiting for him there. The memories of p...
24.8K 2.5K 45
To atone- to do something good as a way to show that you are sorry about doing something bad. "When you drop a plate and say you're sorry, does it re...
46.2K 3.3K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...