The Powerful(Jack and Kim AU)

Por caileiwinn10

Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best f... Mais

Chapter 1: The Dojo
Chapter 2: Power
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 3: Darker
Characters
Chapter 4: The Dagger
A/N
Chapter 5: Saving Family
Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure
Chapter 10: Anger and Love
Chapter 11: I would do anything
A/N
Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling
A/N
Chapter 13: Fire and Ice
Chapter 14: The pain of losing
Chapter 15: How could you
Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out
Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: You don't control me
Chapter 20: Feeling at home (well, sort of)
Chapter 21: Resting
Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: Together but for how long
Chapter 25: I will do anything to protect this family
Chapter 26:Love and Grief
Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going
Chapter 28: The dreams
A/N
Chapter 29: Autumn chills
Chapter 30: The faked death
A/N
Sequel
sequel pt2

Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.

25 0 0
Por caileiwinn10

Taylor pov:
I woke up in my room and my blanket on me. Logan must've let me fall asleep. I saw him sleeping on my hanging chair. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I woke logan up gently and we went downstairs to the living room to see my dad making breakfast. "Hey snowflake, your up early", Dad said. "Yea dad I just wanted to get some food before my walk with logan", I said looking down at the counter. Then my dad gave me my breakfast and I grabbed the plate and accidentally froze it. I started to cry because it felt like my dad was keeping secrets from me since he came back. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I heard logan calling me, but I didn't care. All I want is my family  to be normal.

Kim pov
I walked out of my room and I saw logan go to his room. I went downstairs to get breakfast when I heard my dad talking. I stayed on the first 2 steps and listened. "I need this plan to work if I'm going to take them out. My daughters need to be safe from them. So i need you to kill all 3 of them, their father needs to suffer, dad said angrily. Oh my god, dad wants to kill Jack, Alex and Logan.  I started to text everyone in the group chat in my room.

K: Guys dad is a villain, I know it sounds crazy but its true.

J: Kim are you sure

A: Kim Idk it seems kinda crazy

K: No guys I'm not kidding! I overheard my dad yelling at this person on the phone. He said he was going to make your dad pay by killing you guys.

T: No, kim dad would never do that.

L: Snowflake, let's hear kim out

K: Tay I'm so sorry. Dad is a bad guy

T: How could he do this to us. His own family, i thought he was a good man guess I was wrong.

K: i know taylor. But now we have to escape with everybody. We have to run. Let's meet at my car in 10

J: Kim are you sure. There's no turning back.

K: I'm sure.

I grabbed a duffle bag and I got a ton of clothes and shoes and other stuff and put on my jacket and threw my bag out the window. I saw everyone else do it too. We all went out our windows. I saw my dad was sleep. I got my keys and started the car. Then we drove off to somewhere where we can be safe.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.3K 195 21
**This story is a fanfic of Jack Brewer from Kickin' It** **Enemies to lovers** Jack Brewer was the strongest fighter at the Bobby Wasabi dojo. That...
42.5K 573 32
This is a story about Titanic but instead of Rose telling the story,it is Jack Dawson's little Sister. I do not own Titanic. I love the story of Tita...
24.9K 841 18
Jack Frost and Elsa Winters have been best friends since 1st grade. What will happen when new feelings start to blossom? Will Elsa and Jack stay best...
28.1K 764 38
Worst thing that could ever happen to you is having a stepbrother... Even more if his name is Leo. He will do anything to make your life impossible...