šŽš”š‘ š’š€šš‚š“š”š€š‘š˜ ||...

By imma_simposter

"š‘®š’š’… š’‰š’†š’š’‘ š’•š’‰š’† š’š’–š’• š’„š’‚š’”š’• š’š’“ š’š’š’ƒš’š’…š’š š’˜š’Šš’š’" _______________________... More

š“š‡š„ šš„š‹š‹š’ šŽš… ššŽš“š‘š„ šƒš€šŒš„
šŽš”š“ š“š‡š„š‘š„
š…š„š’š“šˆš•šˆš€š‹ šŽš… š…šŽšŽš‹š’
š†šŽšƒ š‡š„š‹š š“š‡š„ šŽš”š“š‚š€š’š“
š‡š„š€š•š„š & š‡š„š‹š‹
š€ š†šˆš‘š‹ š‹šˆšŠš„ š˜šŽš”
š‚šŽš”š‘š“ šŽš… šŒšˆš‘š€š‚š‹š„š’
š‘ŗš‘Øš‘µš‘Ŗš‘»š‘¼š‘Øš‘¹š’€
š‹š„ š‰šŽš”š‘ šƒ'š€šŒšŽš”š‘
š‚šˆš‘šš”š„ šƒš„ š’š€š‘šŽš”š’š‚š‡
š…š€š‹š‹š„š šˆš š‹šŽš•š„
š‘³š‘Ø š‘­š‘°š‘«š‘¬š‘³š‘¬

š€š šŽš‘šƒšˆšš€š‘š˜ šŒšˆš‘š€š‚š‹š„

2.9K 59 3
By imma_simposter

_____________________________________

"Whose name are you gonna yell out tomorrow, Quasi?" Zephyr asked as Quasimodo entered the bell.

"No one I guess" Quasimodo responded walking to another part of the bell.

"Then who's gonna scream your name?"

"I don't think anyone ever will Zephyr" he said with a small frown looking down to the blond boy. Quasi then went to a mirror-ish part of the bell and began to run a cloth along it, but noticed his reflection.

"Well... Well why not?" Zephyr asked as Quasi looked away but a pair of hands and a head rested on his shoulder.

"Quasi" (Y/n) spoke. Quasi looked at her before looking away, she sighed before turning his head back to face her, "It takes more than looking to really."

She then turned his head back to the mirror, "Someday you'll be ready"

Quasimodo looked back at the mirror and smiled at his non deformed self, but that wasn't him.

"Someday" He smiled before taking her hand, "Nah.. What could possibly ever change?"

"A lot, Quasi" (Y/n) replied before trumpets went off. Zephyr rushed to the window seel.

"Wow! It's the circus!" Zephyr exclaimed with a smile.

...

In the front of the cathedral, many carriages, exotic animals and people walked on the street. With people cheering at the side lines Clopin entered.

"Come, mes amis! As part of the Festival D'amour. A circus has come to Paris!"

A carriage came to a stop and children began to make a crowd around it. The carriage made a small stage for its lead magician to appear out of thin air. He wore a mask covering his face and a long striped cape.

"Come one! Come all!" He spoke, "To Cirque de Sarousch" a small man onto of the carriage held up a wooden sign that said, "Applause". The kids around the small stage smiled and and began to clap.

"See juggling clowns" Sarousch juggled colorful ball in his hands.

"Fire breathers" He then made a fire ball in his hand then made it disappear.

"And Magic" Finally he then made a bunny appear out of a hat and held it by its ears, before tossing the hat to a kid.

"And now may I present, the prettiest ornament on the midway..." A purple box with stars appeared on to the stage and once it opened there was nothing in it.

"I can't see!" A boy shouted. Sarousch closed it and took out a wand.

"My assistant-" he went to open it once more hoping his assistant will show but she didn't, the small man on the carriage held up a sign before taking it down seeing as the trick didn't work.

Sarousch chuckled trying not to lose the views before closing the box and trying once more.

"Well... My assistant Made-" he opened the box once more and his assistant was still not their.

"Its empty!"

"There's no one there!" The children stood their disappointed

"Well- well... Of course not!" Sarousch chucked nervously putting the box back, "You have to come to the circus to see her"

The magician then made his exit by leaving with a smoke bomb, children began to laugh wanting to see more. Once in the carriage the magician took of his mask and looked down at his other assist.

"Where is Madellaine?" He questioned angrily.

...

While in another part of Paris the circus began to set its self up with tents and stuff...

"Mesdames and messieurs." A woman spoke in a tent as she stood on a rope, "Kindly direct your attention high above, as the magnificent Madellaine, is about to perform her daring high-wire act"

A woman spoke, as she held a pink umbrella. She had short blonde hair, fair pale skin, and wore a green dress.

"Without a net" she balanced herself and on the rope she was on almost slipping but she caught herself, "And the crowd goes wild!"

She then imaged a crowd cheering out, "A hush comes over as Madellaine begins her graceful trek"

However it wasn't so graceful as she began to wobble once again, she rushed herself to a wooden pillar and hung onto it.

"Madellaine catches her breath" She narrated,"Having nearly plummeted to her death"

"And the crowd bursts into applause!" Madellaine then went towards the middle of the top with her umbrella open,"As they scream for more! Encore!"

"Thank you. You're too kind" Madellaine smiled bowing to her imaginary crowd. And at a mirror in her tent Sarousch walked towards her.

"Where were you, my little trinket?" He asked as his shadow and made Madellaine lose balance and fall from her short tight rope.

"Well. I-I was.. I-I was standing" Madellaine stammered as she got onto her knees and tried to hide her umbrella.

"Well of course I was standing" she smiled trying to close her umbrella as it kept opening, "I mean, I haven't always been sitting. That would be stupid, I guess. I'm sorry"

"I just want to contribute more to the circus" she smiled as her umbrella opened once more and the man passed her to look at himself in the mirror.

"Your job is to stand there and look pretty" Sarousch said admiring himself, "Oh lovely"

"I want to do more" Madellaine spoke taking Sarousch's attention away from himself.

"And so you shall, my little eclair" Sarousch then snatched her umbrella and broke it with his foot, "I have the perfect job for a girl like you"

Madellaine looked down at her broke umbrella with a sad face before looking back at Sarousch as he walked to the entrance to the tent.

"Up in the tower of Notre Dame, is a bell of extraordinary value" he smiled looking towards the bell tower, "I want you to go up there and find out which is the bell called La Fidele"

She sighed,"Why?"

Sarousch chuckled, "Because I mean to steal it silly. I'll be rich. I can travel the world in style and comfort"

"No. Why must we always steal?" She asked, "I- I was thinking.."

"Thinking?" Sarousch laughed, "Not your strong suit is it, my little Bonbon?"

"No it's mine" he smiled, "And where would you be without me?"

"On the streets" Madellaine frowned.

"Precisely, for its a cold world out there..." (sound familiar)

"For a girl like me.." She sighed,"What do I do?"

"Ohh lovely" Sarousch smirked, "There's a bell ringer that lives in the tower."

"Smile at him, wile and beguile him, and he'll tell you exactly what I want to know however watch out for his sister, I don't want her catching on" he said while walking into a shadow. Madellaine stood there uncertain before looking the bell tower.

...

While at the bell tower Quasimodo swung bells and the gargoyles and his sister helped clean them.
...

Madellaine began walking to the cathedral, and once she got there she opened its big doors, and somewhat made her way to the bell tower.

Once she got up a set of stairs she looked around before speaking.

"Hello?" She asked walking up a few stairs and grabbed the fives attention.

"Damsel alert" Hugo smiled.

"And a lovely vision at that" Victor commented.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Laverne asked.

"I-I'm looking for the bell ringer" Madellaine spoke walking to the stairs.

"She looking for you little bro-" (Y/n) stated but noticed that Quasimodo wasn't at the bell he originally was at instead he was hiding behind a green curtain.

"Is anyone here?" She asked going at the top of the stairs. The gargoyles pulled (Y/n) behind the curtain to see Quasimodo standing his ground and the gargoyles trying to pull him out of his spot.

"Get out there sweetie" Laverne whispered pull Quasimodo's arm.

"I-I-I can't" he whispered stammering, "What would I say?"

"Open your mouth. Something will come out" Victor whispered.

"You could say hello too?" (Y/n) spoke walking out of the curtain. Quasimodo stammered trying to say something.

"Nothing came out" Hugo said.

...

"My name is Madellaine" She said walking towards a table with a cloth covering a few objects.

"I-I'm with the circus" she spoke looking under the cloth to see wooden figures, "And oh I just love bells"

She pooked the wooden farmer knocking it and the other figures down, she extended her arms trying to make sure they didn't fall but dropped the cover on her head.

"Which one is La Fiddle?" She asked.

"The bells, you ding- dong" Hugo strained himself along with Laverne and Victor as they all tried to push Quasimodo out.

"She likes the bells, talk shop" Hugo waved off as they managed to push Quasimodo out of his hiding space. (Y/n) smiled towards Quasi and held his hand.

Madellaine turned around and smiled, "Are- are you hiding from me?"

She then burst out of laughter as she saw Quasimodo hiding under a bell, while his sister held his hand outside of the bell.

"What's so funny?" (Y/n) asked looking towards the blonde girl.

"Nothing. Its just-- it looks like he's wearing a really big hat" she laughed. Quasimodo stood there quietly and (Y/n) looked back at her and her brother.

"Oh. That- that sounds silly doesn't it?"

"No. I just never looked at it that way before" Quasimodo said before laughing, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow not understanding why that was something to laugh about.

"Yes it's a Brass Beret" Madellaine smiled, "A- A two ton topper"

Quasimodo laughed and moved a mallet that was in the bell ringing it, he held the bell above his head to see Madellaine.

"A- a Chapeau in C-sharp!" The two then laughed together while (Y/n) stood there confused but laughed along hearing her brothers laugh. Madellaine laughed and then noticed Hugo, Victor, and Laverne laughing along, she then gasped look back at their direction.

"The gargoyles!" She shouted walking back from the curtain.

"Gargoyles?" Quasimodo and (Y/n) questioned, thinking that they were the only ones able to see them.

"Well, they- they were alive!" She said moving away, "But that's dumb isn't it?"

"No" Quasimodo smiled looking towards Madellaine. The blonde began to move somewhere else in the tower and Quasimodo followed along behind her but not trying to be seen.

(Y/n) smiled to her brother and towards the girl before leaving the cathedral. Madellaine walked without knowing Quasimodo was following behind and she sighed.

"You must think I'm stupid" she said stopping.

"Not at all" Quasi replied, "That just means you have an imagination" he smiled hiding behind a wooden pilar.

"Do you really think so?"

"I do" Quasimodo quickly then moved behind a large stone sculpture getting to Madellaine's level and still hiding.

"What your name?" She asked looking towards the statue.

"Quasimodo" he said lowly peeping out hald of his body out but she could only see a shadow.

"Well Quasimodo, wouldn't you like to come where I can see you?" She smiled extending a hand out for him. Quasimodo looked at her before moving back afraid of the out come.

Madellaine looked towards him before looking up to see a green curtain, she then pulled the curtain letting the sunlight hit Quasimodo. He covered his face the best way he could but the blonde already saw what he looked like. She stepped back covering her mouth her eyes went wide.

"I h-h-have to go" she stammered and ran off, "I'm sorry"

She ran out of the cathedral leaving Quasimodo in the spot light and he uncovered his face. He then went over to the table Madellaine was at and uncovered the blanket. Putting it aside and sitting on a stool.

"Oh poor kid" Laverne said hopping over to Quasimodo as he carves a new figure.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"No" he replied, "You saw the way she looked at me"

"Well then, get her to look again, honey" Quasimodo then attached an arm to the figure he made, it was a miniature version of Madellaine, with her green dress and short blond hair.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Quasimodo asked smiling.

"Miracles?" Laverne questioned, "What kind of miracles?"

"Oh you know, just ordinary miracles"

"I'm not following you kid" Laverne responded acting clueless.

"Well I see people, like my sister and Emerald together, couples" Quasimodo smiled as he picked up a mini figure of himself.

"And it looks so nice, being with someone who loves you. I guess, I'm just wondering if, maybe someone could love me"

He said as he placed his figure onto a small bridge he made.

"Imagine someone to love, who loves you"

"Imagine to look in her eyes and see~" Quasimodo then put the finishing touches on his mini figure of Madellaine.

He then held it up at different colors of stained glass making a colorful background.

"Imagine how miraculous it seems to be"

"But it's not so very rare" Quasimodo looked over Laverne and then placed his wooden figure and his new one close to each other.

"You can find it anywhere~" Quasimodo made his way to a yellow flower in in the sunlight and picked it up.

"It's an ordinary miracle"

"The kind you find around you every single day. Or maybe it's just seasonal like spring and May"

"They're so many"

"The ordinary miracle" he sang and smiled as he held the flower in his hand, and began to dance with it passing by a spiders web.

"A common kind of miracle that runs right by"

"Or maybe it's too gradual to catch your eye"

"So you miss it" He said as he went back to Laverne and gave her the yellow flower.

...

"A sudden bolt of distant lightning. Cathedrals rising out, of stone~" A baby bat yawned and notice Quasimodo hanging upside down and singing to it.

"A baby starts to walk or talk one day"

"Then shockingly he's grown and in love!" Quasimodo moved from the bats and ran down a bell, catching onto a rope and flipped on a wooden beam, to get to Laverne and the ground once again.

"That volcano of emotion. Not ten thousand gypsy potions Can undo~"

Quasi then jumped back onto the beam, doing a handstand with only using one hand.

"Yes, it's love!" He back to move down the beam still using his hands.

"Well, of course my view is slanted. But people do take love for granted" Quasimodo grabbed a rope and went to another beam above him.

"Sad but true~"

...

Quasimodo then stood at a window seel and climbed up a wall.

"Of all the many miracles. Mysterious and marvelous, and big and small"

A purple butterfly exited out of its cocoon and Quasi used his finger to gently set it on his hand.

"When people fall in love it really beats them all" he then set it free but it went to Laverne.

"Oh, to see it" Quasimodo climbed higher and higher up the bell tower," To see it, to feel it. To know it~"

"Imagine! Someone to love who loves you~"

Quasimodo then got to the top of the bell tower and sang.

"Imagine to look in her eyes and see~" he sang out to the sun.

"Imagine how extraordinary it would be~"

...

"If an ordinary miracle" Quasimodo sang softly, "Happened to...Me" as his song ended, Hugo Laverne and Victor looked at each other sadly before looking to Quasimodo.

"Go to the circus!" Victor smiled going to Quasimodo, "Make a good impression"

He then hummed, "What dies one wear to a carnival event?"

"Nothing" Quasi deadpanned with a smile.

"Daring!" Hugo cheered, "Maybe a bit pushy for a first date"

Laverne hopped along, "Quasi you can stay here and hope for a miracle, or you can get out there and make a miracle of your own"

Quasimodo looked at his mini figure of himself and Madellaine, thinking about it before a smile appeared onto his mouth.

"Your right! I'm off to the circus!" He smiled getting up.

"Oh, but what am I gonna wear?"

"I got the perfect thing kid!" Hugo announced

____________________________________

Quasimodo is a simp
EDITED MAY 11, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 42 13
Y/n Frollo, the adopted daughter of Claude Frollo and older sister to Quasimodo. Join her on her path to freedom.
9.6K 206 18
(male Esmeralda x oc) All of you know the story of the hunchback of Notre Dame, but does anyone know of the story of the Deacons daughter? Come with...
222K 5.6K 49
I had finally moved to brighton and I was thrilled , the sad truth was.. I was still in high school so my parents had already enrolled me in a school...
55.4K 1.1K 15
COMPLETED You're an 18-year-old beauty that traveled the last 9 month trough Europe to explore the world. Your 5th stop was France, Paris. The city o...