Even In Dark There's Light (D...

Tracker-75 által

ARE YOU THERE? ARE WE CONNECTED? EXCELLENT. How interesting, he's trying to connect with THEM. Hmm, what if w... Több

Prologue: I'm with you in the Dark
Chapter 2: A Journey Through The Dark
Chapter 3: The Shadows start to grow.

Chapter 1: Into The Dark

644 3 11
Tracker-75 által

: THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

YOUR ANSWERS.

YOUR WONDERFUL CREATION.

???: Will Now Be Discarded. 

*But it Refused...

???: No One Can Choose Who They Are In This World...

Your

Name

Is...

Toriel: KRIS! Kris, we'll be late for school, and your surprise if you do not hurry up.

*Toriel opened the blinds.

Toriel: I will wait for you outside and then we'll leave, alright?

*Toriel Leaves the room.

(Kris Pov.)

Kris: 'Ugh, that dream again... what did it mean "Won't be forgotten again"? I better hurry up and get ready so I'm not too late...I wonder what the surprise is...'

*Before you get dressed, you look around your room and see Asriels' stuff...You miss him.

*You got dressed.

Mom: Kris! There you are we may be able to make it.

*You went to your side of the car.

Mom: Kris... it's a beautiful day, isn't it?

*You got in the car, and Toriel starts it.

Mom: I hope it stays this way when Asriel visits next week.

Kris: 'Me too...'

*The car backs up a bit before driving towards the town.

Mom: but I wonder...after the excitement of university...will he still enjoy coming back home to this little town...?

Kris: I hope so...

Mom: Me too.

(3rd Pov)

As they begin to drive through town everyone including officer Undyne waves at them until they finally reach the school. They got out of the car before Toriel went to Kris, took his hand, and walked inside of school together.

*Inside the school*

Once they were inside the school there was a boy that looked like Kris only a few inches taller, waiting for them.

(You're the one on the left.)

Kris looks at Toriel with a 'who is this and why are they here.'

Toriel: Surprise! Ever since Asriel left you've looked so lonely, so I thought I would get someone who can keep you company, plus since no one knows what happened to his parents but are presumably lost I adopted him.

Y/n: Greetings, I am Y/n and your Kris, right?

Kris let go of Toriels' hand as he walked over to the tall look-alike and suddenly hugged him, as Y/n starts petting his head.

Y/n: It's ok partner, you're never going to be alone again I promise.

Toriel: It seems you two are going to get along just fine.

She walks toward them and hugs them both with them doing the same. Soon they let go of each other and go toward their perspective classrooms.

*Inside alphy's classroom*

Alphys: So does everyone have a-

Kris and Y/n soon walk in and close the door behind them, and everyone does a double-take to make sure their not seeing things.

Alphys: Kris d-did you always have a twin b-brother? A-anyway, we thought you weren't coming today! We're doing group projects this month...Ummm, new student care to introduce yourself?

He goes up to the front of the class

Y/n: Greetings I am Y/n Kris' adoptive brother, I hope we can get along as long as no one hurts or bullies my brother, ok?

Most were still in shock from how protective Y/n had said and how much they looked like twins besides the height except for a particular deer who thought he was very thoughtful and handsome.

Alphys: t-thank you, So now try to find a partner, okay?

Y/n: 'Partners hmm, well it seems like there should be groups of two, however from what I saw of this class attendance roster there would have to be a group of three, and I have a feeling that Kris is gonna ask around to see if anyone would want to be partners when we're one of the last ones here...heh he's one curious partner.'  

Kris started to walk towards Tem with Y/n following closely behind.

Tem: KRISP!!! Y/N!!! Awa... ver sorz...tem already have a partner.

Tem then uses his tail to put a hardboiled egg colored black and white on his desk. Kris and Y/n then turn to go to monster kid.

MK: Yo Kris! New Kid! Show up earlier next time! I ended up having to partner up with Snowy, haha... now he keeps turning to me and saying "Howdy partner" like a cowboy.

Snowy: Partn'er? I hardly know'er! Ha ha ha! Whaddya think of that? Funny, right?...no? Well, I got news for ya pal! I already got a partner! SCRA-

Snowy was cut off when Y/n punched them straight across the face with a glare that said 'I warned you,' everyone was shocked and quickly became frightened, even Kris who doesn't show emotion very often became frightened when he put on a creepy and seemingly impossible face for a human to do.

Y/n: Don't. Talk. To. Me. Or. My. Brother [Whispers: Partner]. Like. That. Again. Understood?

Snowy: Y-yes.

Y/n: Yes who...?

Snowy: Y-yes sir.

Y/n: Good boy, let's find someone else before I do something I regret Kris.

Kris and Y/n silently went toward the startled bluebird.

Berdly: H-hello Kris, n-new kid. Late again huh... you need a pa-partner? Sorry, I'm already partnered with the second-smartest student. Though... *gets a look from y/n like they know what he's gonna say* nevermind.

Kris just shrugged it off and then went over to a green snake wearing ghetto clothes while Y/n follows after whispering something to Berdly.

Jockington: Kris! New Kid! You know Jockington and Catti are always partners! We're the ultimate duo, ever since our first gym class! It was hula hoop day and they ran out of hoops, for us... so she used me instead! That's our origin story!

Kris and Y/n then go to Catti to see if she is on her phone until she noticed Kris and Y/n.

Catti: Taken

They then went to a cute little reindeer named Noelle.

Noelle: Hey, Kris! Y/n! What's up? Didja lose your pencil again Kris?

She then pulls out two pencils.

Noelle: Here, do you want the one with the candy cane or the one with lights on it?

Kris then points at himself and then toward Y/n

Noelle: Huh? You want me to be partners with one of you? Ummm...sorry...Berdly already asked me. But I can ask Ms. Alphys if we could have a group of three! I'll ask if your sure

Kris thinks for a few seconds but nods yes.

Noelle: Ok, I'll ask! Miss alphys! Is it ok if we have a group of three?

Berdly: Hey! No! I do not approve of this! Abort! Please stop this I don't want to die... *looks towards Y/n.

Noelle: What? B-but Kris and Y/n don't have a-

Alphys: Noelle, what were you saying?

Berdly: She was just saying we're FINE being alone!

Noelle: A-actually, I just wanted to know if

Alphys: Noelle, can you PLEASE SPEAK UP?

Y/n: She wanted to know if-

Suddenly Susie busted in like the FBI as everyone looked in her direction then back at Y/n in absolute fear.

Alphys: H-hi, Susie

Susie then walks in.

Susie: Am I late?

Alphys: Ohh, n-no! You're fine! W-we're just ch-choosing partners for the next group projects, and Ummm, Susie you're with Kris and Y/n!

Susie: *Looks towards Kris but feels like she's being glared at. *Looks towards Y/n in confusion and slight respect.* ......great

Alphys: N-now that everyone's here with Y/n being an exception. I'll write the assignment.

Alphys then goes towards her chalkboard only to find no chalk.

Alphys: Uh...h-has anyone seen the chalk? This is the third time it's gone missing, and you know I can't start class without some!

Nobody said anything.

Alphys: H-how about this? If no one speaks up...everyone gets in trouble!

The classroom was silent, a cricket sound could be faintly heard.

Alphys: A-anyone? P-please

Noelle: There Might be a box in the supply closet... why don't Susie and I-

Alphys: G-good idea, Noelle! Susie, s-since you came in last... why don't you go get it for me?

Susie: *Looks towards Y/n and nods...whatever

Susie then leaves and slammed the door shut behind her.

Alphys: and Kris, Y/n, can you go with her and make sure she...uh, actually gets it? And. Um, stays out of trouble? Thanks you two! See ya later!

Kris walks out of the classroom with Y/n shortly following but stops at the door and looks at Noelle with a small smirk, then leaves while closing the door behind him. Y/n comes out to see Kris held against a locker by Susie.

Susie: Come on. Don't act shocked. You know it's true. Everyone's waiting for it. Everyone wants it. So, congrats. You got me, I'm done for...just, lemme say one little thing. Seems like a waste to get expelled just for having a snack. So, if I KNOW you're gonna pull the trigger...why don't I just get expelled for some REAL carnage! How do you feel about...

Susie then smirks sinisterly before showing her sharp teeth.

Susie: Losing your face?

Y/n: And how do you feel about losing... Your Soul?

Susie suddenly stops.

Susie: Huh? *looks in Y/ns direction

Susie:...y-you've got guts new k-kid...I respect that...

Susie: *clears her throat and drops Kris to the ground Any way you've got a good mother, Kris, it'd be a shame to make her bury her child. Not only that but you got someone I respect to watch your back, and I have a feeling I'd be royally screwed if I did bite your face off.

Susie: Alright, let's get this over with. We'll get more chalk back to class and then...YOU'LL do our project. How does that sound?

Kris was going to say something but Susie cut him off.

Susie: Don't bother answering, if you haven't gotten it by now, your choices don't matter.

Kris: You have no idea how true that is...

Susie: Huh? Did you actually speak? and here I thought you were mute. Whatever, let's go freaks.

Y/n helped Kris off the ground and the three of them begin to walk down the hall into the main area with Susie going faster up towards the closet with Kris and Y/n catching up.

Susie: God can you two walk any slower or what?

Kris was going to say something until Susie cut him off.

Susie: Nah, I get it, not used to walking without someone holding your hand?

Y/n shakes his head, as they went up to be met by a big dark purple door.

Susie: Well, here's the closet. Too bad... we were just starting to have fun.

The door suddenly opens on its own, revealing a dark area while the halls became darker and started to change colors as Kris and Susie back up a little, clearly scared, while Y/n stands there unnerved.

Susie:...Hey, Kris, new kid, is it me, or is it REALLY dark in there?

They continued to look at the door in silence.

Susie: What's the hold-up, guys? Are you gonna go in or what?

Kris backs up a bit more while Y/n walks past the two into the closet.

Y/n: Come on you two we'll not get the chalk by standing here cowering.

Kris and Susie look at each other before following Y/n into the "closet."

Susie: Let's try to find a light switch

The three begin to look around until they were past the old papers scattered across the floor but still saw no light switch.

Susie: That's weird... I can't find a switch

Kris: Me and Y/n haven't found one yet either

Susie: Guess it's further in...

Soon they went further into the "closet."

Susie: Uhh... kind of big for a closet, huh? You'd think we'd have reached the wall by now.

Then they begin to walk deeper, Susie suddenly stops and looks at them.

Susie: Hey, guys I think this closet's, uh broken. There aren't any walls...

Kris: yeah...

Susie: Well, we've worked hard enough, if Alphys wants that chalk so bad, she can get it herself, let's split.

They then start to walk back to the door and saw Y/n standing next to it when they realized he never followed them deeper into the "closet."

Susie: HEY! You just stood by the door the whole time, didn't you!

Y/n: Yep.

When they get close to the door and the door suddenly closed itself.

Susie: wh-what the-!?

Susie then runs up to the door and begins to bang on it.

Susie: Hey, this isn't funny! LET US OUT! LET US-

Suddenly the papers underneath them start shaking and then start falling as the three tried to back up until all of the papers fell down, making them fall down too.

They fell down into the abyss until they all finally land somewhere with a resounding thud.

*Memory Fragment Found*

Play It?

Yes<---

No

Playing Memory Fragment #6

???#1: Let us erase this pointless world and move on to the next

???#2: No!

???#1: No...?

Hmmm... 

How curious.

You must have misunderstood.

Y/n?: SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?

*End Memory Fragment #6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 2,165

A/n: I am deeply sorry this took so long, I've been on writer's block (hate those with a burning passion). I'll try to update more often but school is right around the corner so it might be a bit hard to do, but I'll still try! Again so for the delayed update, Hope you have a great day/night and/or afternoon!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

34.7K 405 8
Seriously though. I'm just joining the bandwagon. Feel free to jump in for a ride. (A/N: A super, SUPER duper old dump of headcanons I wrote waaay ba...
723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...
25.2K 673 36
You're new in Hometown from the city, and making new friends wasn't easy, especially since the school bully didn't like you. After an unusual adventu...
73.4K 2.5K 18
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 [[𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕃]] 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 [[ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕ]]" For the past week your phone wouldn't stop ringing. Call after call, day after day...