Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

Infiltrate the Compound

854 14 22
By pikachukid2020

??? POV

I stormed through the halls when I heard about the news about the attack on the human that had appeared as I had found her walking down the hall as my had grew irritated by her aggressive behavior as I stopped her from walking.

???: Ashley! How many Fucking times have I told you not to go and try and your target!

I yelled vary annoyed as she looked down and growled as I crossed my arms waiting for her to respond.

Ashley: But that human needed to be executed! They where monsters to us!

???: OH YA?! WELL GUESS WHAT OUR ANCESTORS BECAME THE VARY MONSTER YOU TRY TO SPEAK OF AS THEY KILLED COUNTLESS PEOPLE AND ANTHROS!

I yelled as I held Ashley by the collar of her shirt as she was confused about the last part.

Ashley: wait what do you mean they killed our kind? I thought they where all just captured and tortured?

???: that is partially true as some countries did but Canada and a couple other countries accepted them into their society as Canada treated the Anthros almost like immigrants sure the Anthros had a tough time with society back them but there was humans who treated them like ordinary people. After the anthros that grew hatred towards humans started a war and they where planning of invading Canada but after seeing that there anthro where treated like humans they decided to kill every single last one. Our ancestors told the manipulate the others that where on their side telling them that they have been brian washed and the only option was to exterminate them.

I explained as I looked at her dead in the eyes before I turned around to take my leave before I was tackled to the ground by two of our guys as they had but me in restraints.

???: Ack! Hey! What is going on here?!

I ordered as I heard Ashley chuckle

Ashley: well Ash seems like you've become a big softy... it's ashame our ancestors would be vary disappointed in you as you are now a traitor to our organization... take him away boys

All I could do was growl as if I tried even speaking with her she would not even care as I had a plan if an occasion happened like this as I grabbed a transmitter as I started sending out a morse code giving out information on our base, location, etc.

Commander David's POV(couple hours later)

I was in my office looking at more of the info on the power suits and what they are capable of and how they are so indestructible till I got a call.

David: this is commander David speaking.

???: sir! We had received a message in morse code about the people that attacked the arena.

David: get my spec ops in my office ASSAP and get ahold of Brian!

???: yes sir!

They then hung up as I received intel on the building and location.

Brian POV

After that great time exploring Tokyo we where walking down the streets as I obviously got a lot of looks because I am wearing my Armour.

Zoey: Brian Commander David is trying to contact you.

Brian: pick up.

David: hey Brian I know it your break but there is a stealth mission I need you on.

Brian: sure what's the mission?

I asked as me and team kept walking as they seem to try and hear the conversation I am having.

David: well you know the people that attacked at the beginning of the 2nd qualifyer? Well we managed to find them as their location is located on the outskirts of chiba and your mission is to infiltrate the compound and rescue a childhood friend of mine. You will be joined by a squad of our special ops as I had already sent them before contacting you, and remember Brian this is a stealth mission so you can't go all out.

The commander ordered to which I was slightly disappointed but ultimately agreed.

Brian: understood commander..

David: great I am sending the coordinates now and good luck soldier.

And with that he hung up as I noticed my team looking at me with the look of tell us what's going on.

Brian: commander called and gave me a mission as it is about the people who attacked earlier this morning.

Lucas: and you are doing this alone?

Brian: no a specs ops squad will be joining me.

Lucas: man why didn't commander give us the job.

Brian: because you guys have been serving your military longer than I have.

Lucas: fine fair enough be safe.

Brian: I will, I'll see you guys later.

I said as my Armour began switching to my other Armour as I waved a goodbye to my team I then took off heading towards chibi as Zoey got the coordinates to my meet point with the specs as well as hearing what Pepper said.

Pepper: finally he's gone.

Everyone groaned in annoyance at her remark as they continued walking while I turned the thrusters to the max flying off to the location.

*couple hours later*

I was practically afternoon by the time the helicopter arrived as I had returned to the location where the squad was being dropped off as they had exited the helicopter as it took off after the team had took everything they needed.

Spec ops 3: Hey Brian may I ask why you where exiting the forest?

Brian: it was because it took me approximately 13min to get here and I had visual on the building as there are several patrols guarding the area.

Spec ops 1: so is everyone ready to infiltrate the compound?

She asks as everyone nodded their heads as I didn't.

Brian: I suggest doing it at night as it might give us an advantage.

Everyone looked at me as the all exchanged glances before nodding in agreement.

Spec ops 4: alright then, then we will need to set up some sort of operation.

Brian: alright everyone follow me.

I said as I walked into the forest as the squad followed. We walked for a good while since we where a km away from the compound I stopped when we where about 37miles away.

Brian: alright this is where we will be doing our things I guess you could say

I said as had put most of their things down like backpacks and such as they hanged out as I scouted the area just incase any enemies get a little to close.

*several hours later(8:50pm)*

Now after hours of waiting it was finally dark enough to begin the infiltration as everyone took their bags and where ready to go as they looked at me and nodded as I nodded back as we head to the compound till we heard several chatter ahead as I signaled everyone to hide as I hide behind a bush as I could hear the patrols conversation.

???: so what do you think Is going to happen now that we know there is a human still alive?

???: our leader is probably going to send an announcement telling the people all around the world telling them to join them so they can kill that fucking no-fur.

I looked back seeing the spec ops looking back at me as I turned back accidentally falling forward as my head brushed the bush infront of me catching the attention of the patrol.

???: who goes there?!

Zoey: there are 4 guys be careful.

Zoey had warn me as I pulled out the daggers as I had flipped it around to the blade was on my hand as I took a deep breath and poked out of the bush as I threw my dagger as the 2 as it punctured one of their heads and the other went into their neck as they both fell to the floor as 2 of the specs shot the other 2 with their silenced weapons.

Brian: Zoey did you record that?

Zoey: yes I did this is probably something the commander would need to hear.

Spec ops 3: alright let's move out.

The rest began moving same as I but u stopped myself as I looked back at the 4 dead patrol units as an idea popped in my head approaching the 4 I had tooking one of their pistols as it was Glock as I positioned myself standing on top of one of the dead corpses.

Spec ops 4: Brian what are you doing?!

One of the specs whispered screaming at me as I had begun t-bagging the dead corpse as I remembered playing these games as everyone was doing it.

Spec ops 1: what the fuck is he doing?..

Spec ops 4: I don't have a clue but I am joining him!

Spec ops 2: you got to be kidding me right?

The 4th member of the squad came up to Me and positioned himself above one of the 3 dead people and also joined in on the t-bagging as he seemed to really like doing that.

After a min of t-bagging we where done our little joke as I tossed the glock down and pulled my daggers out of the now lifeless bodies as we continued our way towards the building.

(A/N): hey guys so apparently someone brought a chicken to school 2 days ago so I thought I tell you all hears a picture.

Me and the squad where right in sights of the guards but it was pitch black outside now so it really didn't matter. But what really did matter was how the fuck we where going to get inside.

Spec ops 2: so anyone got any ideas on how we break in?

Brian: nope don't have a clue at the moment

Spec ops 4: how about we break in through a different entrance?

Spec Ops 3: OK but how do we get around without being spotted?

Brian: I can fly one person at a time to the entrance as it is mostly silenced on the lower power of the thrusters.

Spec ops 1: and what if we are spotted?

Brian: do what you do best.

I grabbed the guy of the squad as I turned on the thrusters and began lifting up high enough to stay out of sight of the guards. Making our way across I had Zoey search for another way in the place as she found a way in at the back of the building. I dropped him off as he began the look out for anyone that could appear around the corner as I flew back as repeated the process 3 more times.

One of the members got a little to impatient as they tried to instantly enter but I stopped him by grabbing his arm as I had the feeling someone was behind the door.

Brian: pass me your weapon.

I whispered to one of them which they gave me their Scar-L as it had a thermal scope and silencer attached to it as I pointed to a spot at the door I shot as we heard a thud as I handed back his gun as we entered, I looked to my left to see it was a dead end as on my right to see the one-way hall as I sighed as I saw a flashing dot as my eyes followed the dot to see a security camera as I reached for the dead guard as I yanked the body out the door then closed it.

Spec ops 4: dude what was that for?

Brian: I spotted a camera looking directly at the entrance I am hoping that the guy that is suppose to be watching the cameras was reading a fucking magazine...

Spec ops 2: so then what's the plan?

Brian: I'm going to ask Zoey to hack and the security cameras and cut them off and also see if she can find our target we need to retrieve.

Everyone nodded as Zoey had already told me she knew what she needed to do as we waited for a while I waited for Zoey to respond.

Zoey: your target is in the cells in the basement.

Brian: alright everyone let's go

I said as I opened the door and everyone went in quickly and quietly as I was about to go in but I stopped looking back at the guards gun which was a ACR 6.8 attached with a red dot sight, ACOG scope, angled grip and extended mags

(A/N): to be honest I don't have a clue if the scope is a ACOG scope I think maybe it's a vortex

Me who couldn't help myself I took the gun from the dead man as I was able to attach it to my back as there was a magnet which I was happy for as it did not seem to have a strap.
I caught up with the rest as I see them waiting for me.

Spec Ops 1: there you are what where you doing?

He whispered to me as I reached for the gun on my back and detached it from the magnet.

Brian: I grabbed the ACR 6.8 as I couldn't resist it, kook at all the attachedments it had on it!

I whispered to the other as some just smiled at how enthusiastic I was about the gun.

Spec ops 3: you act like an 18 year old

She whispered meaning it to be a joke but she did not actually know my age.

Brian: but I am 18?

I whispered back as they all seemed to whip their head towards me with shocked faces as I was confused at the most part.

Spec ops 4: your joking right?

Brian: no? Why would I?

Spec ops 2: let's carry on the mission before they notice we infiltrate the compound!

She whispered as we all snapped into focus and nodded as one guy tapped me on the shoulder who joined me on the T-bagging.

Spec ops 4: hey Brian I think your gun is missing one more thing.

He said as he handed me a silencer as my face lit up as I really liked silencer as I attached it to my gun happily and what I didn't know is that the compound knew about our arrival and things where about to get heated.

Brian: thank you.

Spec ops 4: no problem kid

*shink* *tink* *tink* *tink*

(A/N): would you like to listen to some muuusic.

At that moment everything seemed to slow down as I hear a squad member yell grenade a split second later the next thing I know, I dropped my gun and jumped infront of the grenade as it had exploded several hot grenade fragments had mostly made contact with my Armour but it wasn't enough as some slipped past me only one managing to hit a squadmate in the shoulder as they yelled in pain.

Spec ops 2: no! Kathy!

One yelled as my Armour had some shards stuck within the Armour as well as several dents as I looked at Kathy injured as one tries to treat her wounds.

Spec ops 4: Brian!

I see him holding the ACR 6.8 as he tossed it to me catching it as I switched it from safety as I poked my head around the corner as they began shooting at me but Zoey was able to scanned how many people their was approximately 17 people as I peeked around the corner aiming as I several bullets whiffed past my body as I concentrated my aiming as I didn't know it was on semi auto as I began shooting as it shot 3 bullets managing to kill one as I ducked back under cover trying to figure what the hell is going on with my gun.

Kathy: Brian it's on semi-auto

She said following by a hiss of pain of the alcohol being dabbed by a cloth so it doesn't get infected as I then noticed which I then shrugged then jumped around the corner as they began shooting again as I grabbed 3 kunai throwing them hitting 1 guy in between the eyes as 2 kunai has penetrated the chest of another as I landed in a crouching position as I began blowing the heads of the enemy blood splattering everywhere bones and Brian bits flying everywhere as the enemy took cover as the other 2 poked their head around the corner  as they saw me put my ACR 6.8 on my back as I began walking towards the enemies cover as I had one arm behind my back inside the pouch full of kunai as a few tried to reveal themselves from their cover to shot me but I had faster reflexes as I had thrown 3 kunai at one hitting her in the neck, stomach and shoulder. As she began choking falling to the floor as I had unscathed dagger throwing at the other but he had dodged it as he ducked into his cover as I pulled out my ACR again as the enemy at once all came out at once to try to shoot me but me and the other 2 shot our firearms killing them all in a instant.

Spec ops 1: bitch is like a one man fucking army holy shit!

Brian: hey is Kathy alright?

Kathy: ya I'm alright..

She said as she held her left shoulder as the rest came out of cover.

Brian: are you still able to fight? Because if you can't we are leaving you in a safe area as we will come back.

Kathy: I'm still able too fight but I probably can only weld a small firearm like a pistol.

Brian: good enough for me.

Everyone nodded as Kathy pulled out a Thomet MP9 as it can hold 30 rounds in the magazine as it had a silencer attached also with a scope as everyone began moving till they where out of hearing range as I whispered something to Zoey as Kathy called me to hurry up to which I apologize and quickened up the pace to catch up with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 1.3K 21
Giant book of Male-Reader intercepts would have stop a while ago but a writers dream ya know. Mainly furry but i can do other types rarely and will a...
6.7K 158 16
ACTUALLY, THIS STORY JUST SUCKS IN GENERAL. I MADE IT WHEN I WAS LITERALLY 13 ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ • TWS: blood, gore, death, needles, and more. Bu...
2.8K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
22.5K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...