๐€๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

Lyra_T94 tarafฤฑndan

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Aching desire.

Aching heart.

399 24 11
Lyra_T94 tarafฤฑndan

Arms resting on the massive wooden dining table, the spines of his fingers rubbing incessantly over his lips, Geto tapped his foot up and down. He was nervous. Just as much as Gojo, but the latter was more capable of concealing it. He leaned serenely in his seat, elbows on the chair backs, fingers interlaced on his lap.

"Do you know what she wants to talk about?"

"Nop," Gojo returned tersely, letting the P pop.

"Do you at least know where she is?"

"No idea."

The answer left a bitter taste in both men's mouths. At the time they woke up , they found themselves alone in their girlfriend's big bed, something that had never happened before. She was usually the last one to wake up, and if she did wake up early, she would use the time for snuggling up to her men.

First, they had thought she was hanging around somewhere in the big house, however, they both discovered the same message on their phones: Please wait for me, I need to talk to the both of you about something. When Gojo tried to reach her, the mailbox immediately jumped up, leaving the two with no other option but to wait.

Dissatisfied, Geto sat back with a sigh. "Do you think she's bringing home a third guy?"

Gojo's sharp look made him roll his eyes. "That would mean she's seeing someone else behind our backs. Are you saying our girlfriend's cheating?"

Of course, he wasn't going to claim that, and in fact it hadn't been his first thought either, because even in this bizarre relationship of theirs, they had their ground rules. She was with both guys, nothing more. It was not an open relationship and they had both made it clear to her that they could not share her with an additional person. However, the thought of her wanting someone else with her was a little more bearable than what was actually swirling around in his mind.

No one vocalized it, however, they both knew that this relationship couldn't go on forever. Sooner or later at least one of them would have his heart broken, but until then they wanted to enjoy their sweet time together rather than dwell on it. However, that was easier said than done, because now that it might have come to that, neither of them wanted to consider it.

The opening and shutting of the heavy front door left both men sitting upright in their chairs. Even though Gojo had tried to suppress his nervousness before, he couldn't manage it now that he heard her gentle footsteps coming their way.

"Hey guys." Smiling, she walked into the open kitchen. Her small purse in one hand, she balanced a cup holder with two coffee cups in the other one. Gojo's eyes could barely focus off her body, which was covered by a cute, short, flowered dress that clung far too well to her perfect body. If it weren't for the fact that her eyes didn't light up as much as they usually did when the two saw each other for the first time the day.

"Thanks for waiting." She gave them a sweet smile before sitting down in the empty seat between them; Gojo beside her to her right and Geto to her left at the end of the table. "I brought you guys some coffee. Sorry for keeping you from your work."

Both men had come to the decision not to let her know about their work. They didn't want her to come into contact with any of it, and after assuring her that it wasn't anything illegal and that they weren't hurting themselves or anyone else with it, it was okay for her to be kept in the dark about it.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. What is it you want to talk to us about baby?" Geto tried not to come across as impatient, but this meeting was pushing him to the limits of his anxiety.

Clutching the hem of her dress, she glanced nervously at her fingers.

"Hey," Gojo slid closer to her before taking her hand in his, giving her a slight smile. "You're worrying me, with the way you're acting."

No matter what it was she would tell them, they would be able to manage, they would be able to forgive her. That's what he wanted to say, and he cursed himself for thinking just now of what he had put Geto in his place for just a moment ago.

"I went to see a doctor today."

"What, why?" "Are you all right?"

Both her lovers were at her side in a flash, eyeing her anxiously, which elicited an affectionate smile from her. Their reaction made her gather her last bit of courage.

"To be exact, I went to the gynecologist." She swallowed before looking at them both in turn. "I'm pregnant."

Both men remained rooted to the spot. When neither of them said anything, her heart began to beat hard against her rib cage as she felt her mouth dry up.

"As you can imagine, I have no idea who the father is."

Geto silently dropped back into his chair with a blank stare while Gojo watched her more intently than usual.

Their reactions made her take a heavy breath with her lip quivering unintentionally, causing Gojo to finally snap out of his stupor.

"Hey, hey," he spoke softly to her before crouching down in front of the girl, taking her hands in his, which seemed so small in contrast to his. "It's all good."

Her heartbeat immediately calmed at his gentle, serious-sounding reassurance.

Carefully, he stroked a strand behind her ear. "You calm down now, okay?" Tentatively, she nodded, whereupon he pulled his chair back close. He wanted to give her another moment, however, fear was eating him up inside. "Are you going to stay with the father?"

"I want to stay with the two of you, no matter which one of you might be the father." The relief in his crystal blue eyes, which for a brief moment had seemed even bluer than usual to her, made her relax a little, too.

The loud creak of the pushed-back chair from which Geto jumped made the other two look at him, startled. "How can this even be? We always use protection?" He didn't sound angry or reproachful, more...desperate.

"The gynecologist said there's always a possibility of pregnancy, no matter how good you try to protect." The sad undertone in her voice made Gojo's blood boil, but he hid his anger towards Geto so as not to make her any sadder.

The black-haired one gave her a quick glance before immediately looking away, making her heart break a little bit. "I need to get some fresh air," he excused himself before hurrying out of the room.

Swallowing hard, she looked after him before her gaze fell to her folded hands on her lap, doing her best to hold back the tears.

"Forget about him for now." Gojo squeezed her hand to encourage her to look up. "Come on let's lay you down first. I'm sure you must be tired."

"Yes, thank you." She gave him a glimpse of a smile before standing up with him.

"I've never seen you up this early before," the white-haired one joked, leading her by the hand up the stairs. But he didn't get more than a dull smile back from her.

Once in her room, Gojo used his free hand to flip open the heavy comforter before leading her to the bed. Silently, she lay down in it, allowing her boyfriend to tuck her in.

"Hey, don't be sad." Gojo sat down beside her to stroke her hair. She tried, but the situation wasn't an easy one for her either, and Geto's reaction hadn't been of any help from that point of view. "We got this, okay?" He took her delicate hand to place a kiss on the back of it. "No matter who's the father and who's the co-parent. We're going to make it work. I love you." He gave her another kiss. "We love you," he assured her, whereupon a tear finally rolled down her cheek.

The rage that spread through Gojo was indescribable. He had never seen her cry, unless it was out of pure lust and ecstasy. But never had one of the two men managed to make her sad - let alone bring her close to tears.

Delicately, he stroked her tear dry. "We'll get through this," he promised her again.

"Suguru doesn't seem very happy about it." Another tear threatened to roll down her cheek, but Gojo immediately wiped it away with his thumb, unable to see her face tear stained.

"Suguru can suck my ass." Despite his sharp words, he kept stroking her gently. "And I specifically say my ass because he's been doing that to yours for a long time. Oh well, at least you're laughing again." In relief, he looked down at the now giggling girl. "I love your laugh," he said softly. "Don't be sad about Suguru. He just needs a minute to recover from the shock."

She nodded in earnest once again, whereupon he gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"Try to get some sleep, in the meantime I'll prepare something for you to eat. Sounds good?"

Nodding, she snuggled back into the blanket. That was what she needed right now. To be showered with love and assurance.

"I love you." Gojo gave her one last kiss before walking out of the room. "Try to get some rest, will you?"

"Yes," she assured him. "Satoru?" she stopped him before he could close the door behind him. Wondering, he looked in at her again. "I love you, too. Thank you for always taking such good care of me."

His heart was beating up to his throat. "I would do anything for you."

She knew that. And despite his warm, loving and earnest words, her heart found no peace until the other potential father of her unborn child, would make her feel the same way.

~

"What the hell Suguru?! What the fuck was that about?!"

Gojo would have preferred to slam the outer door behind him to give some expression to his anger, however, he didn't want the girl to notice anything about this altercation.

The addressed barely made notice of his friend's existence beside him as he took another drag of his cigarette with a blank stare into the distance.

"You should stop doing that now that she's pregnant."

A dry laugh escaped him. "She's pregnant," he repeated in a mumble.

"So?" Gojo had the hardest time pulling himself together after watching his love cry over his best friend. "She didn't fuck herself pregnant, asshole. That's a risk you take when you have sex, and we made sure we had plenty of that."

Geto filled his lungs with nicotine before blowing out the poison in the form of a cloud. It remained quiet for a moment.

"It's not easy for any of us, but you're the only one who's acting like an asshole about it."

"Satoru, I can't become a father." His voice resonated, so much despair and guilt that it made the blue-eyed one forget his anger for a brief moment.

"You have to," he returned dryly. Because that was the harsh reality. Their girl didn't make it seem like she wanted to abort the baby, and if she wanted to keep it, both men would have to stand by her side.

Sighing, the black-haired man threw the half-smoked cigarette on the ground, stubbing it out under his foot. He walked a few steps, one hand in the pocket of his suit while he pulled out his cell phone from the other one.

"Where are you going?" asked Gojo as he still kept walking.

"I have to take care of something," returned his friend curtly. But the latter already knew what this was all about. He knew it from the beginning, but only brought it up for discussion the other day. Neither of them could have known that the situation would become so serious so quickly.

"Suguru," Gojo called after him before he could disappear out of earshot. "Make my girl cry one more time-" he began his threat, but was immediately interrupted.

"Stop it," he almost pleaded, for his heart could no longer withstand the pain. He never had meant for this to happen. None of this had ever been a part of his plan. He should never have fallen in love. He should never have gotten involved with someone and put his heart on the line. For now, just thinking that she was sad because of him made him feel an ache like never before.

He had a choice to make, and it had been made long ago. One side would go away empty handed, the only question was which one would suffer the lesser damage.

Not for humanity.

Not for the greater good.

Not for his own goals.

But the least harm to her.

Was that even possible anymore?

Because Gojo was right. No matter how hard he'd try to undo what he involved himself in. He's way too deeply involved.

He will break her heart. One way or another. He will break it.

But suddenly there are two hearts at steak. Two hearts to care for. Two hearts to save.

Two hearts he can't give up.

_________________________________________

Sooo I've decided to continue this short story. Actually, there should be only a Part 2, but I decided to split it, because I just don't have the time for wrinting so much at once. Nevertheless, I want to typ this story down quickly, in order to focuse back on my main fanfic.
In total there will be 3-4 chapters.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
419K 17.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...