𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

By iluvvkentrell

"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

twenty.

2.2K 32 2
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT.

Kayla was in her room with a towel wrapped around her body she just got out of the shower. She walked to her closet to find something to put on she picked out some navy blue sweatpants with a white t-shirt.

She rubbed coco butter on her whole body then put on her red lace panties and bra then put her clothes on. She sat at her vanity and took her bonnet off, she didn't have her hair done but she's going over Brooks house later on to get her hair done. So she just put her natural hair in a bun.

She did her hygiene and stuff now she was laying in bed scrolling on TikTok then went to Instagram.

Theyluv.brook

Swipe

Liked by prettyface.chy and 1375 others.

Theyluv.Brook New car who dis? 😁

View 385 comments.

Itskayla congrats.🫶🏾
Prettyface.chy period best.
Hoesluvtre proud one.

Prettyface.chy

Liked by riches.k and 2564 others.

Prettyface.chy I'm her.😌

View 567 comments.

Riches.k bae.❤️
Itskayla so pretty.😍
Theyluv.brook Ouu.😍

As she was scrolling on Instagram she decided to call Jaylen. She sat up against her head bored and clicked on his name in her contacts and FaceTimed him. It rung a couple of times and she scrunched up her face because usually he would answer right away.

It hung up and she called again and he still didn't answer so she called five more times and still no answer so she started to text him.

StinkaButt.🤍

Jaylen answer the phone.
Call me back.
Is you with a bitch?
Why tf you not answering the phone.
Call my back right now I'm not playing.
Fuck you.
I'm coming over.

She was blowing up his phone and he still has not texted or called her back. She got up out the bed went to her closet and put her crocs on and grabbed her phone her purse and keys and walked down the stairs and out her house to her car.

She got in started the car and drove out of her driveway to his house. As she was driving the only thing she could think about if he was cheating on her or was he just sleep.

They've been back together for a week and it's been hard for her to trust him again. She really wants to give him a second chance and every since she caught him texting girls that's all she could think he was doing. She connected her phone to the Bluetooth and she played music lowly to keep her from overthinking.

20 minutes later she was at his house she pulled into his driveway. She got out the car closed the door and ran up to his front door banging on it.

"Jaylen open this fucking door." She banged on it hard.

"Open it now." She smacked it with the palm of her hands yelling.

"What the fu- nigga move." Jaylen said swinging  the door open but she cut him off pushing him out of the and pushed passed him in the house. When she was in the house there was music playing and Kayden and Tre was sitting on the couch smoking along with two of their others friends.

They were all staring at her wondering why she just busted into the house like that. Kayla just stood there shocked thinking about what she just did. Jaylen shook his head then smacked his lips and slammed the door.

He walked over to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her in the kitchen.

"What the fuck is you doing." Jaylen whispered yelled at her.

"You wasn't answering the phone so I thought you was with a girl so I got mad and came over but I guess I was wrong." She shrugged putting her hands on her face and looked down.

"Mannnn my phone was on do not disturb you is tripping." He said pulling his phone out his pocket showing her.

"We'll why is your phone on do not disturb in the first place?" She yelled at him.

"Cause I'm chilling with the boys and ion want nothing bothering me." He said.

"What so I be bothering you, and that sound so gay." She crossed her arms scrunching up her face.

"Don't play that gay shit with me and no you don't bother me that's not what I meant." He walked closer to her and she backed up.

"Ugh why'd you have to cheat I can't even trust you no more and I'm going fucking crazy." She whined and broke down crying shaking her head and he just looked at her and widened his eyes as he seen her mood change so fast.

"Man come here." He reached his arms out trying to grab her but she pushed him.

"No just get away." She cried and pushed him again then smacked and punched his chest.

"Why, why me just fucking whyyy." She put her hands on his shoulders with her head down as she whined and whimpered.

"Fuck." He whispered and put his hands on her waist pulling her in a hug she wrapped her arms around his neck tight and cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry mamas." He said not knowing what else to say.

"Ugh I have to go I have a hair appointment with Brooklyn." She sniffled shaking her head when she lifted it from his shoulder and looked at him.

"You good?" He asked wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Yeah." She said lowly nodding her head.

"I love you." He said and kissed her cheek then her lips and tongue kissed her. She blushed as they kissed him saying I love you was still new to her.

"I love you too." She said pulling away from the kiss and she put her forehead on his and her hand on his face as her thumb caressed his cheek.

"Come on I'll walk you to the door." He said and grabbed her hand walking out of the kitchen.

"Alright I'll call you tonight or I might just come over." He said once they got to the front door and he wiped her face.

"Ok." She nodded . He leaned down and pecked her lips three times. She walked outside to her car he waited till she got in and drove off before he went back in the house.

"Damn nigga Whatchu do?" Tre asked chuckling as Jaylen walked back in the house and closed the door behind him.

"Mann ion even know where to start." He said sliding his hands down his face and sat on the couch.

"Nigga we heard all that shit." Kayden said and laughed.

"Y'all did?" He said and shook his head.

"Yeah nigga sound like you need this more than I do." Their friend Dontae chuckled and passed him the blunt.

"Damn nigga you cheated on her?" Their other friend Marcus said.

"Some like that, one of my old hoes texted me and you know I texted her back and we get to chatting then Kayla she seen the messages and made me block her." Jaylen explained to them he hit the blunt then passed it to Tre.

"Then weeks ago she gone text me from different numbers and Kayla took my phone and broke up with me we just got back together." He finished shaking his head.

"Damn yo ass just kept getting caught." Kayden said laughing making the rest of them laugh.

"Aye bruh chill out." Jaylen said shaking his head laughing.

_________________________

"Yeah so I busted in his house thinking he was with a girl and I looked so stupid when I seen Tre and the rest of them sitting on the couch." Kayla said as she explained what happened as Brook did her hair.

"Girl oh my god what did he say." Brook chuckled and put the wig on her head. She was doing her a burgundy straight 30 inch wig.

"We argued I cried that was it." She said shaking her head.

"Damn you ok." She asked.

"No I feel like I'm going insane." She chuckled.

"Aww it'll get better." Brook said and looked at Kayla through the mirror that was in front of them.

"Yeah I hope so." Kayla said and got on her phone.

"Girl we should go out we haven't in a while, or we can get drunk at my house and turn up." She said and put the elastic band on her lace.

"Yeah we can I need to get drunk." Kayla laughed.

"Ok we can do it tomorrow I'll call Chy and let her know." She smiled. They talked some more and finished her hair.

"Thank you it's so cute I love it." Kayla said as Brook got done with her hair.

"Yess the color look so good on you." Brook rubbed her hands down her hair as she took videos and pictures for her hair page.

"Bout to take hella pictures." She cheesed rubbing her fingers through her hair.

"You should get color more." Brook said.

"Mmm yeah I'll think about it." She said.

              _________________________

Kayla got home a hour ago and now she's in her bathroom taking pictures. She was getting frustrated cause none of them was turning out right she sighed and just posted one on her Instagram.

Itskayla

Liked by theyluv.brook and 2458 others.

Itskayla Post a pic make em sick.💛

View 456 comments.

Shiestyazz.jay Don't get fucked up bout that caption. But you look good though.
Itskayla boyyy.🙄😂^
Theyluv.brook cuute.😍
Prettyface.chy fineee.😍

She posted it and went back in her room. She turned her speaker on and played summer walker as she made videos recording herself.

She was done making videos so she just sat at her vanity bobbing her head to the music as she scrolled through Instagram and other apps on her phone. She was watching peoples Instagram stories then her phone rung.

Stinkabutt.🤍
Would like to FaceTime...

"Hello." She said answering the phone.

"Come open the door I'm outside." He said looking down in the camera while in the car.

"Ok here I come." She said getting up from her vanity.

"Ight." He said and hung up.

She went to her closet and put her crocs on and went downstairs to open the door. When she opened it Jaylen stood there with roses in his hand and bags from the mall in the other.

"Aww oh my god." She said coving her mouth with her hands as he walked in the house.

"Whatchu standing there for?" He asked chucking as he walked in her kitchen sitting the stuff.

"Aww this for me." She said walking over to him picking up the roses and smelling them.

"Yeah." He said and kissed her cheek.

"These are cute." She said taking the panties out of the Victoria Secret bag holding up the thongs and boy shorts.

"Yeah and imma rip em right off of you." He looked her up and down licking his lips.

"Boyyy shut up." She laughed putting them back in the bag.

"Ouu Christian Dior." She said looking at the Christian Dior sandals.

"Yeah I knew you was gone like those." He chuckled.

"Thank youuuu." She hugged him and kissed him all over the face.

"You welcome baby." He put his hands on her side and pecked her lips.

She open the rest of the gifts and he also got her a Christian Dior purse and a telfar ugg bag and some ugg fluffy slides. He got her some Jordan's, clothes and other stuff with 5k at the bottom of the bag.

"And I'm taking you out this weekend." He said once she got done opening everything.

She looked at him and smiled she wrapped her arms around his torso and put her chin on his chest looking up at him.

"Thank you so much you really gave me five thousand dollars." She smiled.

He scoffed and looked down at her. "Shii dat a nun but a couple bands." He smirked.

"Ok big baller." She laughed making him laugh.

"And yo ass acting up on Instagram don't get fucked up showing out." He said seriously.

"Bae calm down its just a caption." She laughed letting him go.

"Yeah it better be." He side eyed her.

"Boyy shut up." She playfully smacked his chest.

He put his hands on her butt and squeezed it leaning in for a kiss. She stood on her tippy toes putting her hands on his neck and caressed it with her thumbs as she kissed him back. He moved his hands to her waist and kissed down her face to her neck and placed soft kisses as he gave her hickeys.

______________________

Y'all fw this chapter? I feel like it's all over the place but fuck it.

Jaylen a big baller okayyyy.

What JT say "all we gotta do is post a pic and make em sick."😝

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 26.7K 41
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"
332K 12.8K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
95.2K 3.2K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?
148K 5.7K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".