Burden | ENHYPEN x Reader [DI...

By limpidletters

An invitation makes an appearance outside of your dorm's door. In which you meet seven strange men as they th... More

#1 - An Invitation
#2 Never Too Late
#3
#4 Traitor
#5 The Lamb meets the Lion.
#6
#7 - The Origin 1
UPDATES!
GATHERING YOUR THOUGHTS!!

#8 The Origin 2

740 31 4
By limpidletters

heeseung comes out the room- silently crying, he leans his head on to the wall, still frustrated on what to do. he tries to reassures himself that everything will be alright, but it just seems like it'll be stuck in his mind for a very very long time.

he faces the white wall behind him. "we would just be rotting here, like hell, if we don't do anything" he tries to convince himself, plus they can't do anything about it anyway.

they have no choice. they'll be lab rats who will just rot to death, stuck here forever or be vampires whom are somewhat ten times powerful than humans. the young man still seems to be confused as he let out his anger by punching the walls as he groans in pain, red blood coming out his fists. but eventually, he knew he can't just stay in this hell forever while bleeding his fists out. he has to do something if he doesn't want to be such creature.

his eyes roam around the lab, looking for vents, windows, and maybe an obvious exit to escape.

"hyung" sunghoon whispers to heeseung infront of him. he looks behind him to face the younger. heeseung was looking at him, hopeless, it seems like his brothers cannot tolerate this environment. he cannot see them like this. "you know we could do a lot if we became vam-" he didn't like hearing that word "you know" the younger tried to improvise an obvious hint for it.

"like what? i can't just live my life killing people just for my own satisfaction"

"as far as i know, vampires can go a week without blood" sunghoon says confidently.

"that doesn't make it any better" heeseung says that made sunghoon giggle.

"give me a good reason, and maybe i'll reconsider" - wow, a hoax. "this doesn't help much but... you know how dangerous vampires are, right hyung?" the older nods his head, carefully listening to what his brother is saying "and so these damn scientists are humans, vampires hold much more strength, one shot from their necks, we'll be free and they'll be dead from their doings. we might as well save future people from being suffer being a lab rat" it's making more sense and convincing for heeseung, he does want revenge not just for his brothers but everyone who has been a victim in such event. he thought that they deserve their killers to be killed.

"so we're basically a sacrificial lamb huh?" heeseung shrugged and sunghoon nodded "we'll be sacrificial lambs, the others already agreed to this and so, i don't care if the people find out about us, or call us monsters. as long as we did the right thing for everyone's sake. that's enough for me, we can be a sacrificial lamb. we'll live forever, and stronger" heeseung gave him a smile but then they heard few steps away whilst the man says "yes, a sacrificial lamb. you wanted this, didn't you? is this planned?" they did not want it but if it led them to no choice, then they'll take it. the two felt shivers through their spine as soon as they heard a familiar voice speak, which was mr. choi.

"shit" sunghoon muttered under his breath. they're in a situation, and knowing mr. choi's past, he might just kill the two on spot.

not until mr. lim showed up behind mr. choi, looking concerned for the two teenagers infront of them. hopeless, now that they're stuck infront of a killer. "enough with the scolding, choi. i'll handle them downstairs"

"no way i'll let you handle this! after all their plans? did you even listen to their chit chat?" mr. choi yelled that made mr. lim roll his eyes "okay shut up 'cause you should be the one not being soft over some teenagers words. are you humbled by their words? that's great 'cause it just shows how much of a coward you are"

and so, mr. choi chases mr. lim after they argued and grabs the two boys inside a room in which made them panic.

"what are we doing here?" sunghoon asked mr. choi as he grabs something out some smokey fridge full of syringes and red liquid which might be blood. "no questions, i'll have to inject this in both of you now" mr. lim bit his lip as he was shaking badly trying to get the vaccine inside the syringe. the two boys backed up as mr. lim approaches the both of them.

"you can't just inject those in our body without telling us what it is!" mr. lim was peeved, his face could tell, his frustrated brows and clenched jaw says it all, but what is it really inside those syringes? "look, just.. cooperate" he tries to convince both in front of him "there's no way that i'll get that inside my body, i'm not stupid, i don't want to die" sunghoon complains as mr. lim gets closer to them.

"these will convert you into vampires, and in any minute now that door will open and the worst thing that would happen he'll kill both of you and your brothers next"

"i'll have it first" sunghoon volunteers that made heeseung double look on the younger "what?" he tries to hold him back "i told you hyung, we can't risk this. it's us against mr. choi, plus this is a do or die situation so please" sunghoon looks at mr. lim as they heard some banging on the metal door and mr. lim finally injects the syringe on to sunghoon's neck. the younger groans in so much pain that made heeseung look after him in awe.

"fuck, i can feel it through inside my body" sunghoon complains while heeseung is at frustration, he puts his hands on his neck as he was stressed with what's going on. "it will usually take a minute or so when the heat disappears and you finally thirst for blood, it means you're finally one" he says whilst sunghoon tries to catch his breath.

"are you sure he'll be alright? he's literally running out of breath!"

"it's the part of the process, you're next"

"what? no!"

sunghoon looks at him awfully, it's like he's begging for his hyung to just agree to it.

"i'll give you a minute to fucking think, heeseung. this is not only for your brothers, but for everyone"

thought one.

what is it for? my brothers are in danger, we're inside a murderers base. how much of a coward am i for not being able to sacrifice this? for me, and for my brothers.

thought two.

there's a huge part of me that does not want to be one, i can't live forever, i can't be seeing to seeing the things i shouldn't see. i don't want to do things that i promised not to do so as a child, and that promise will still fulfill me or is it the end to break such oath?

thought three.

i can't and shouldn't be selfish.

mr. choi broke in the room, making heeseung come to his senses and hinting mr. lim to do it. he's slowly accepting the offer.

mr. lim got his hint immediately and he grabs heeseung towards him as he injects the fluid on my neck. making my body shiver in pain, the sharp needle made me groan in pain.

mr. lim also grabs sunghoon behind him as they're still weakened from the fluid.

"well, look at this murderer trying to save himself for an unsure murder" mr. lim quoted his fingers for the last word "don't worry, i'm sure these poor boys won't last a day with you after you give them a punishment"

"i'm actually surprised you're on my side right now, mr. lim" who would've thought he'd be such a fool? only a foolish man could be so gullible. mr choi himself gives a look for the boys behind mr. lim, marking a smirk on his face as he sees them struggle yet he does not know that there suffering will be revenged afterwards.

"your silly little plan of yours won't happen as i'll be the one killing you both, or shall i do it right now?" mr. choi walks to the fridge as heeseung gave a double look at mr. lim

"what is he doing?" he asks the man in front of them "he's a fucking idiot, what do you expect?"

the intense smell of blood as mr. choi opens the fridge was fascinating and such for heeseung and sunghoon, that's when they realize.

heeseung cracks his neck whilst his eyes turn into dark red. sunghoon takes a tight grip on the floor- trying to tempt himself into killing mr choi and make a mess this quick.

the smokey fridge reveals five glass jars full of red liquid- or blood i suppose, making them thirst for it. despite the glass jar, a human with a strong scent traced blood inside him- a man, a killer, a murderer.

"i can't help this anymore" heeseung complains as he brings himself up from the floor. he's trying to hint sunghoon on what to do. "boys, you can't do this as quick, make him suffer" mr. lim suggested that made sunghoon click his tongue.

"we'll make him suffer, and don't tell us what to do. we're not your pet, unless we would want kill you first"

"if you want" heeseung added.

mr. lim gulps as he tries to escape the room. mr. choi on the other hand, froze, like he was struck by lightning.

"what should we do with you?"

"fuck. it worked on them" mr. choi thought as he realize what have been going on inside the room.

"isn't this what you wanted? your shit to work? now that it had happened, why do you seem disappointed?" sunghoon blabbed.

"let's just say, you're much more happier with your lab rats dying but now that your experiment worked on us, you might as well be... dead... but of course, we'll have change our brothers to such kind before we get on to you"

"i'd say a feast must be enjoyed by everyone right?"

who knew that a small flick on his forehead made him pass out? "hyung, i don't think it was a small flick considering you're... we're a vampire now" sunghoon tells heeseung who was observing mr. choi as he fainted "don't worry too much, he just fell asleep. good babysitter, am i?"

sunghoon gives his two fingers to check if the knocked out man is still alive- whilst he checks, their five brothers come down to the room wherein chaos was found. "step back! i can't let anyone near us... at least not yet" sunghoon warns them "we already found out, we're here to-" heeseung didn't even hesitate as he sucked blood out of jake's neck to transfer new blood in his body. but it seems like he can't transfer blood as he was too thirsty for that red liquid.

"hyung, stop!" jungwon tries to pull him away yet he doesn't stop- jake was standing there almost pale white with tears from his eyes. a few seconds into that, the eldest was back to his senses, immediately doing his purpose, immediately transferring blood- he got shocked on what he did. he tries to calm himself as sunghoon was the busy one to transfer every one of them as vampires. it was tiring- considering that they don't have no knowledge in such creatures, he thinks they did pretty great. most of them were hesitant but yet, they live together.

"how can something happen so quickly?" sunoo asks in shock, they're as pale as paper.

"get some rest" jungwon ordered his sunoo hyung to do so.

"we don't sleep"

"yes, we do. look at sunghoon hyung"

"he spent the whole afternoon sucking our blood and to transfer his, what do you expect?"

they were all in the same cold room, just like a vampire needs, a cold place to stay at. it was 2AM.

"i can't let him live"

with this much strength, his brothers could end mr. choi in a second or even just by a stare.

time went by so easily. it was 4AM, everyone is awake and outside the room as they follow mr. choi's footsteps. there is still a mark on his forehead because of what heeseung did- in which he found funny.

"well well well, look who it is" jake comes out the shadows as he cracks his knuckles that got mr. choi's attention- leaving him shocked and scared. "you know, i didn't drink anything after i became a vampire, maybe you could change that?" the man still couldn't move and instead he sobs as the seven boys come near.

"you know what's the very bad thing about you? you killed your own mother. the name's luna choi, right?" heeseung calmly says as he grabs mr. choi from the neck and tosses him to the right, breaking the glass and more lab stuff. "not so tough, are we?" jungwon exclaims as he also goes nearer the man as he presses his neck firmly with his nails- blood slowly coming out the wounds. jungwon was shaking as he saw blood, but he stops himself. he unbelievably had a lot of self-control.

riki took a turn from doing so and also grabs him by the neck to toss him to the left, it was pretty intense that his hyungs were quite impressed.

"is this where you want it to end? you wanted this didn't you? or do you want to be thrown in the government, except you would much more suffer there. in our hands, one shot from the neck and you'll be dead"

"please no, let me just live" the man covered of blood begs. "i don't think you would want to. after all this killings, you think you deserve to live? get on our level."

"but to be fair, thanks to you. i guess dad did give us a good purpose instead of hanging around an old castle all day, maybe he's proud, thanks to our stamina as well"

"just do it" mr lim orders them "and you'll be next?" heeseung threatens mr. lim who flinched and was peeking from the wall. "you fucking traitor!" mr. choi yells at mr. lim. he wasn't even on his side the whole time. "you were the one who killed, you always had threatened me that you would kill me if i told anyone!" mr lim defends himself "i've had enough. what's your point? you still killed people. you deserve this"

the scent of blood was too strong heeseung couldn't help it. "take him, now" heeseung tells his brothers. screams from mr choi was satisfying for heeseung.

"i only took one sip and he's dead already?"

"you threw him until he died, what did you expect?" sunoo tells riki.

stains of blood were on their white clothing.

"oh fuck" mr. lim cussed "they're here" everyone looked confused "gunshots. there's gunshots"

"kill me, now!" mr. lim says without hesitation, while the seven boys look at him in confusion "government, we've been hiding here for years now. i need you to kill me, and you have to escape" mr lim begs- he gets on his knees. "then we'll bring you to escape with us!" jake suggests "no you can't do that, you'll just be in danger, i'll just be a burden and a distraction" a few seconds after that, banging on the metal doors were occured. "i don't have a family to go home to, living would just be useless, so please"

"hurry, please!"

heeseung slashes down his neck by his upper fangs- mr lim reels from shock as he accepts that he'll be dead in any second now. mr. lim felt like his neck was getting crushed by so much pain. mr. lim turns unconscious and... dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 645 47
a girl who has ability to read people's expression and intention, she can easily know how they feel toward her, until she meets someone that she can'...
47.8K 2.1K 24
a group of friends were on a trip to a forest and saw a huge house, they decided to go in but something reminds jennah that this place was now lived...
62.3K 2.4K 36
"𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" 𝘼 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 18.11.21 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙: 29...
34.1K 571 12
you get forced to be study buddies with sim jake. with you guys being together so often you get closer... yeah