The Royal Playboy | SUNGHOON

By as_ksn

STAND ALONE. ONGOING. PARK SUNGHOON. ❝ Why don't you show me to your room, Princess? Let's have some fun. ❞ _... More

THE ROYAL PLAYBOY
[ I ] FIRST ENCOUNTER
[ II ] KINGDOM OF ARIADEN
[ III ] ALAS
[ IV ] THE COMING WAR PT. 1
[ V ] THE COMING WAR PT. 2
[ VI ] THE YOUNG KING OF PRIA DYNASTY
[ VII ] CHANGE OF PLAN
[ VIII ] ESCAPE WITH ME
[ IX ] TRUST AND DOUBT
[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN
[ XI ] SEOL-HEE'S RETURN
[ XII ] LADY VIA
[ XIII ] ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS?
[ XIV ] I DON'T TRUST YOU
[ XV ] TRAITORS
[ XVII ] YOU'RE TALKING TO MY WIFE
[ XVIII ] BIRTHDAY GIFT
[ XIX ] MIN ALIUS
[ XX ] YOU TRICKED ME
[ XXI ] HE'S BACK
[ XXII ] WHO ARE YOU?
[ XXIII ] THE FORBIDDEN CHILD
[ XXIV ] WELCOME TO HIS DARK SIDE
[ XV ] HIS TWIN
[ XXVI ] YOU WERE HERE, ALL ALONG
[ XXVII ] SOMETHING IS WRONG
[ XXVIII ] THE UNTOLD
[ XXIX ] GALILEO
[ XXX ] LOST
[ XXXI ] FOR ARI
[ XXXII ] MEMORY LOSS?
[ XXXIII ] SUSPICIONS
[ XXXIV ] FEIGNING IGNORANCE

[ XVI ] EXPECTING A BABY

4.8K 297 269
By as_ksn

PARK SUNGHOON 

I slowly traced the rim of the champagne glass with my finger as I watched the familiar jeep wrangler entering the palace. I squinted my eyes as I held on the glass tightly.

I later on heard three knocks which made me sneer. I purposely didn't lock the door for him to be able to enter immediately.

I leaned on the stone railings as I continued watching the dark scenery. It was almost 3 am yet I chose not to sleep since I was waiting for him to arrive, "How was it?"

"Nothing new. It seems like he doesn't have any other plans."

I raised a brow as I chugged the remaining liquid inside my champagne glass. I turned around and saw Heeseung seriously staring at me, "Hyunjin is not interested on the Princess. He wants Miren solely."

I disappointedly heaved a sigh, "Of course I know about that. Anything else?"

"Jana was raging mad when she found out she couldn't marry you. We should keep a close eye on her. She might hurt the princess." Heeseung stated. I could hear a hint of concern in his tone.

"She can't." I slowly smirked, "She may or may not admit it, but after all the time they spent together, I know she began to care for Ari. Or at least... a bit."

"She's just upset by the fact that she can't marry me, but she will not hurt Ari." I continued.

"How can you be so sure? We still need to keep an eye on her. We can't risk anything!"

I licked my lower lip and tilted my head a little. I seriously stared at him before the side of my lips arched, "I didn't say we won't keep an eye on her, Heeseung. I know it's a risk, but I trust my instinct for now. How about you? Why do you care for Ari so much?"

"Because..." His voice slowly faded. He swallowed and looked away as he clenched his fist.

"Because you like her..." I muttered breathily, "... and she likes you."

He turned his head to look at me. His eyes slightly widened, as his mouth were attempting to utter some words.

"She even said she'd rather marry you than me." I bitterly scoffed and looked away.

"Your Highness... I—"

"It's not your fault." I clenched my jaw, "It was my fault for treating her bad."

"It's true that I like her..." Heeseung started to speak which made me look at him, "... I know I will lose eventually."

"But I want to try." His eyes were filled with determination. I held on the champagne glass tightly to the point where I can almost feel it breaking,

"Try what? Winning her?" I sarcastically replied, "Heeseung, fucking read the room."

"Ari deserves everything, and that includes real love. If you can't give her that, I will—"

"Shut up!" I roared as I threw the champagne glass on the wall beside him. When he looked at it, I noticed a faint smile on his face.

"That's why you need to treat her properly, Sunghoon. Or else... I'd have to step in." He patted my shoulder before turning around to leave my office.

MIN ARI 

I slowly sighed as I shred the chicken with my fork. It was so tender and soft that I had fun playing with it,

"Does it taste bad, my dear?"

It was as if my body took a screenshot when I heard the Queen's concerned voice. I lifted my head and smiled at her shyly, "It tastes good, Your Majesty. I just had an upset stomach earlier but I—"

"Are you not feeling well? Should we call the royal doctor?" Sunghoon butt in.

"— already recovered..." The upper right corner of my lip arched. I secretly gave him a caustic glance before facing the queen.

"I am well, Your Majesty." I smiled to reassure her. She nodded with satisfaction before continuing to eat.

"But we should still call the royal doctor, Ari. Something wrong might be going on with you."

The King laughed. He wiped the corner of his mouth using a napkin before resting both his hands on top of the table, "I guess it's not a bad idea to proceed with the wedding and coronation next week, after all."

"Ha?!" I stood up. They all got surprised by my sudden outburst which made me eventually feel embarrassed, "I mean... ha! Hahaha! Wow, this is so exciting! Haha!"

I looked at Sunghoon and he just raised a brow while biting his lower lip to suppress a smile, "I didn't know you're this excited. Me, too."

I glared at him before taking a seat again.

I once again heard the hearty laugh of the King, "Judging on how you two treat each other, I am already expecting a baby within the next three months." (A/N: He is expecting her to be pregnant within the next three months)

The fuck?!

"Of course, Father!" Sunghoon replied impulsively, "I'd make sure of that."

He evilly smirked and looked at me, and I just wish I could crush this fucking pest within my fingers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 596 16
𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐱𝐁 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬/𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❤️ There won't be any type of Smut! Request open, dm me if for the smallest idea if you want! We...
8.5K 170 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
92.3K 4.9K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has...
309K 16K 48
[ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ] you have been added to an unknown group chat. STARTED : 26 /07/2021 ENDED : 10/ 09/ 2021 © shhoonie/dear_hee | enhype...