Taming His Queen

Von bloodymarry_

A another Tale of Riansh... Now Get Ready for it ... Mehr

Prolouge 2
PROMO
THE HELL SEASONS
own by the queen

Prolouge

1.3K 146 56
Von bloodymarry_

“Please.. don’t hurt me” the man implored, his body covered in blood as he pleaded before the woman, standing in front of him. “How many times had I warned you to not disobey me” she hissed, harshly grasping his jaw between her fingers.

“Please, ma’am.. forgive me. I promise I’d never dare to do it again” he cried out, tears wetting his cheeks. “Sucks to suck.. you had your chance. But your greedy ass chose to give my information to my rivals instead of being loyal. Now, bear the consequences” she smirked sinisterly, retreating her hand before skittering back.

“Please.. no” the poor man begged for his life, seeing the woman pull out a shiny black pistol from her waistband and pointing it in his direction. “Please.. forgive me” he bowed before her, yet the ruthless woman remained as cold as ice, as the next moment, she pulled the trigger, shooting the man right in the crown.

Her lips curled into a simper, seeing the red liquid substance drenching the floor. After all, she was a sadistic.

Riddhima Raichand.. the queen of underworld. She’s infamous for being a ruthless and stone hearted woman. For her, her wealth is her number one priority and to expand it, she can cross any limits.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...