Bubble gum

By KIMNAMJOONSDIMPLESOK

"Sorry I didn't kiss you ,but it was obvious I wanted too" - bubble gum by clario Taekook story in which they... More

Bubble gum

44 2 0
By KIMNAMJOONSDIMPLESOK

Hey guys I took a break as yall can tell ,but Im back to posting hopefully. So I decided to make a new story off of a song. The song is called Bubble Gum by Clario it is amazing and I recommend that you listen to it while your reading this story.

Lets get into disclaimers
1: Bad English its not my first language and I'm really bad at spelling shit
2: cursing this book will contain swear words sorry
3: Slow updating and short chapters
4: Angst and fluff no smut
5: If you couldn't already tell Bl
6: bottom tae nam and yoon (the rest are tops)

This story will have hanahaki disease. I personally don't know much so sorry if I say the wrong stuff.

What I know is that when a victim of one-sided love starts to cough up flowers. Also to match the lyrics I will add things that aren't traditionally done. (Like pink veins and flowers coming out of the skin.)

Also please please please don't hate on Jimin he is amazing and its not his fault that Jungkook likes him in this story. Without further ado lets get into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
685K 35.9K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 65.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...