Since I've Got You(Sequel Of...

By kiranhafeez

A story of thrill, suspense and Romance. A story of Kaif Hashim sons which will bondyou to them. A tale which... More

A/N
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 14.

2.4K 111 25
By kiranhafeez

Third person's POV.
The morning shinned, making every door of the rooms to be opened up and everyone came out of their beds to have a joyful breakfast with each other. Mr and Mrs Hashim were so happy to see their breakfast table filled up with their grandchildren and their laughters. Kaif and Anaya were happy to see them happy. Zimal was happily listening to Zobariya and Soha while khirad was just sipping her coffee silently.

Aryan with Ismail and Nabeel was talking, discussing something. Everyone was gathered around having their breakfast when Mrs Hashim noticed that Arhaan was missing. He wasn't there.

"Where is Arhaan?" Questioned Mrs Hashim and Anaya looked around too to find her son.

"He's gone to visit his friend who met with accident." Said Aryan while taking his juice glass.

"Who's this friend?" Asked Kaif with a frown.

"This boy always disappear without telling. Who's this friend? I've never seen him with his any friend. Let him come. This time I won't go easy on him." Said Kaif, getting angrily.

"Baba calm down. He informed me before leaving. You both were sleeping that's why he couldn't come to tell you." Said Aryan started to have his breakfast while Soha was looking at him time to time remembering the night moments.

Kaif snd Anaya were still upset on Arhaan while Aryan was trying to calm them after breakfast. Soha was just lost in the moments which had made her heart to tingle on his name. Khirad was busy in reading his messages again and again and was smiling on her own while Ismail had his eyes on her. He was just lost in her. Gazing her without her knowledge. Zobariya was noticing it and was smiling sadly and then looked away.

Zimal planned shopping before the party as she wanted to buy gifts snd other things too. Girls got excited and boys got scared. Soha and zobariya were so eager to go on shopping. Just two days were left for the anniversary party. It was going to be a grand function where whole Village was invited. Finally they all departed toward the city for some shopping.

Entering in the mall, they all spread around to shop for themselves. Aryan and Ismail with Nabeel went to one side while zimal with girls went to see dresses for them all. Khirad looked at them all and then silently went to a shop which had men wear. Looking around, she choose a dark blue colour shirt with a camel colour pant. Smilingly, she bought it and also bought his favourite perfume.  As she stepped out of the shop, soha was standing there looking at her mischievously.

"What did you shopped here? For him right? Show me show me." She said snd tried to see in the shopping bags but taking it behind her back khirad hide it from her.

"Its for him. So let it be a surprise." Said khirad and soha gave a nod while thinking something.

Soha roamed around to find something for Aryan. Looking around, she found a beautiful watch and she just bought it. Smiling happily, she was moving ahead when she was pulled all of sudden by someone that she couldn't react and as she came to her senses, she found herself in a dark. She looked scared. Looked around to find where she was. It happened in few seconds that she couldn't see the person pulling her here.

"Soha." And someone whispered close to her ear, his arm circled around her waist to pull her closer making her arms to touch his shoulder.

She took a deep breath in the feel of that perfume. Her lips smiled while hands ran on his shoulders to recognise him. It was him. Her Aryan. Close to her. He touched their forehead together and both of their lips smiled on this beautiful moment.

"You scared me." She said and moved back.

"Aryan why don't you say something?" She said while touching his shoulder.

But he didn't say anything. Turning her to other side all of sudden, he made a beautiful pendent to deck in her neck giving her a surprise. She touched the Pendent with a smile and turned to him who was not clear to her eyes but she could feel him. She could tell that it was him. She could recognise him even with close eyes. This darkness didn't matter for her.

"Thank you but I've a complain." She said holding his shirt.

"You called me Soha when you know I'm your Sohan." She said playing with his shirt button and it all of sudden broke and came in her hand.

"I'm sorry. I will fix it later. But I've something for you." Saying, she took the watch out from the shop and she was holding.

Holding his wrist, she put that watch on it. But before she could say anything to him regarding that watch, he just placed a kiss on her forehead and left.

"Aryan." She called him but he was gone leaving her in shock.
Third person's POV.

The darkness of night had spread everywhere. The silence had filled the atmosphere while stars started to shine on the sky and moon was witnessing the act they were planning to do. Roney with his Co officer Tayyab surrounded a building as per their news which they got from their informers,DCP family was caught and was kept at this area which had nothing around but some under constructive building. Three building in a row were target which were under construction.  But it seemed that work had been stopped for many days and area looked almost lonely making it a good place to hide.

"Shall we?" Asked Roney while putting on his mask and so did Tayyab.

"Let's do it." Said Tayyab and both took their guns out and started to move toward the buildings.

Tip toeing toward the buildings, they were checking the surrounding too. Keeping an eyes on every way, on every voice and direction they were moving ahead and were checking the buildings one by one. Checking on the first two empty buildings, they found nothing. Now they were moving toward the third building with being more alert and focuse. Checking on the entrance,they found two men standing there.

"We've them man. Let's see what's inside for us." Said Roney while putting silencer in front of his gun, hiding behind a wall.

"I'll get them both." Said Tayyab while putting the silencer in front of his gun too.

"They are my target. Its going to be my thousand." Said Roney and winking moved ahead but before Tayyab could fire, Roney fire both of the guard on their sports death before they could notice.

"Not fair Sir. They were my targets." Said Tayyab.

"You'll get more inside to kill." Saying both get inside,hiding themselves behind the walls carefully to reach the spot where the hostages were kept.

Checking on the first floor, they moved ahead toward the second one with their guns in their hands tightly. Moving ahead they kept going and killing everyone coming in their way.

"Don't move." But here they get caught.

"Hands up." A clear threatening voice could be heard from their back.

Both Roney and Tayyab raised their hands up and two men came forward took their guns from their hands and pushed them ahead. Silently walking ahead while placing their hand on the back of their heads, Roney was looking around as if he was checking the surroundings. Both were brought where the hostages were kept and about 10 goons were already there. The head of the goons stood up from his seat as he looked at both of them.

"Remove their masks." Said the head of goons.

And they took it off from their faces. Roney was not looking at him who was staring at both of them. Looking them fronted to toe. In fully black dress,the black pant and t-shirt with black gloves on, they look suspicious to his eyes. He came forward toward Roney who was looking around, as if calculating something and then looked at the DCP family who were looking so scared.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" He asked looking at Roney.

"We're your death." Said Roney and hit his head with the head of the goon leader making him faltered on his feet and then he fell down on the ground.

"Now Tayyab." Said Roney and both jumped and took the guns out of their socks.

Without any delay they started firing on the goons coming to attack them but moving closer to DCP family as well. Roney's gun was firing the fire while Tayyab was now reached around the kept family.

"Untie them hurriedly." Said Roney while going to the head of goon who was fallen down on the ground.

"Tayyab hurry up." Said Roney looking at Tayyab who seemed lost.

Pulling that goon with him, he went to the DCP family. They were 4 in numbers. Two were kids of 15 years and one was an old lady while one was a beautiful girl of 20 years and as Tayyab untie her, his eyes fallen on her beautiful face and he seemed lost in her.
Roney noticed that and shook him to bring him to his senses.

"Officer Tayyab." Roney yelled and he looked at him and then at the girl who was looking so scared and was crying too.

"Don't worry. You're safe now." Said Roney and looked at Tayyab who was looking embarrassed on his act.

"Let me deal with you first." Bringing that goon in front of him, Said Roney

"You've to pay for this." The goons growled.

"Go to hell." Saying, he shot him on his heart but at the same a bullet passed his shoulder too making him faltered on his feet for a second.

"Sir." Tayyab yelled looking at Roney who got shot.

Roney turned and looked at the goon shooting him. Without any delay, he took his gun and shot the left one.  Tayyab came running to him who fell down on his knees. A few inches above his heart near to his shoulder, he was shot and blood was rushing out but he knew he couldn't end here. Not now. Not like this.

"You okay Sir? We've to take you to the hospital." Said Tayyab looking at shot spot on his shoulder.

"I'm...fine." He said and closed his eyes for a second to take a deep breath but her beautiful face appeared to his eyes making him smile.

"Tayyab get the car here." He said and rested his back with the wall for a second.

Looking at the scared faces of the family, he made himself to get up and went closer to them. He gave a smile to the boys and placed his hand on the girl's head. Tayyab came running after a while and all followed him out but Roney alert all the time. Tayyab started the car as everyone got in and Roney closed his eyes for few seconds.

"You okay Sir??" Tayyab asked him but he didn't reply.

"Roney you okay?" He called once again.

"Tayyab don't take them to the headquarters. Take the boys to your home while granny and this girl will come with me." He said while tieing a piece of cloth across to his arm to shoulder to stop the blood.

"But Sir." Tayyab tried to say.

"I'll talk to Sir.  Just do as I say." Said Roney while putting on his black jacket.

Tayyab followed his orders and stopped the car in front of his house. Going out with the kids, Tayyab looked at Roney who took the driving seat and looked at,Tayyab.

"Inform Malik Sir that you're keeping the boys with you. I'll talk to you soon." Said Roney and without listening to him,drove the car ahead.

"My brothers." That girl screamed, crying.

"Don't worry. They are safe." Said Roney while driving the car.

Taking his mobile out,he dialed the number of Mr ubaid-ul-Allah.

"Sir the mission accomplished. We've DCP sarfaraz family. They are safe." Said Roney looking the granny and the girl.

"I've sent the boys with Tayyab as they can stay with him but the girl and granny are with me. I'm coming at your home. Please accept them as your guests. Because we can't keep them in headquarters.  They are innocent people Sir." Said Roney.

"I'll waiting Roney." Said Mr ubaid-ul-Allah  and Roney cut the call.

Stopping the car in front of Mr ubaid-ul-Allah, Roney turned to them who were looking scared and tenses.

"Your brothers are safe. Don't worry about them. We are here to protect you all from all dirty people. It's our duty. It just happened because of your father. I'm sorry for your mother. We couldn't save her. But feel yourself safe here." Said Roney and the girl nodded while crying.

"I'll come soon. By the way what's your name?" He asked looking at the girl.

"Meezab." She replied.

"Good. Now don't be tense. This family is very good. You'll feel like home here. It's just for few days. Then you can go home." Said Roney and giving a nod both stepped down from the car while Mr and Mrs ubaid-ul-Allah came out to receive them.

Roney didn't come out as he didn't want Mr ubaid-ul-Allah to know about his wound. Mr ubaid-ul-Allah came to him and he passed a smile to him,suppressing his pain in him.

"Good work young man. Now you can go and enjoy your holidays." Said Mr ubaid-ul-Allah.

"Thank you Sir. See you soon." He replied and drove the car ahead.

The pain was increasing and now he could feel his jacket getting wet with his blood. But he knew he couldn't go to any hospital now. Taking some important things from a medical store, he kept driving and trying hard to open his eyes which were closing down. Stopping the car aside, he took deep breaths and tried to open his eyes. His face drenched in sweat and he felt difficulty in taking breath. Taking a bottle of water, he splashed water on his face and rested his head with the 0back of seat. His eyes closed down and her face appeared in front of him making his lips smile even in this pain.

"I'm coming meri Jaan." He said as he knew she was his only cure.

He had to see her. To meet her. His every pain was going to fade in front of her. He knew and now his car was driving to the destination where she was.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

It was almost midnight when he reached there.  The Huge haweli was dipped in dark as everyone was deeply in sleep. The guards on duty were also in sleep. Taking the bag on his shoulders,he jumped from the wall and fell in the lawn. Hissing in pain,he placed his hand on his shoulder and took few seconds to get up. Sitting up, his eyes moved up toward her room. The huge haweli was looking a challenge to him now. His pain was increasing and he was drenching in sweat. Taking his mobile out,he dialed her number but she didn't took his call.   His lips smiled even in this condition.

"Hiding from me." He mumbled looking at her number and then fell back on the ground to take some rest.

Few seconds he took as he knew if he here closed his eyes he would lost his consciousness for sure. He was much tired and in pain. He just wanted to reach her. Just wanted to see her before closing his eyes. With a deep sigh, he took the pipe to jump up toward the window which belonged to her room. With much difficulty,he made himself to move up toward her room and as he reached outside her window, he gave a knock on it. His eyes started to close down. He felt his hands shivering and their grip on the pipe was losing as well.

"Khirad." Whispering her name, he gave another knock on the window.

And this time the window opened up.  His hand filled with blood was raised in the air,was about to knock again on the window when she opened it. Her eyes widened looking at him in this state. His lips smiled as he saw her. She didn't expect him there on the window in this condition.

"You okay?" She asked looking at him who jumped inside her room and landed in her arms.

She startled on this. His eyes closed down as his head rested on her shoulder and hands fell down on both sides putting his all weight on her.

"What happened to you?." Holding him from his shoulders, she called him.

But there was no answer. She got scared as she felt something wet on her shoulder. Holding him with much difficulty, she made to move with her toward bed. As she reached near the bed, she almost pushed him back on bed. Falling on bed, he was totally out of his senses.

"Listen. Get up. Csn you hear me?" With tears in her eyes, she called him again but he was not in his senses.

"Ya Allah what happened to him?" Scared, she cried looking at his condition.

Going to the window, she closed it immediately and then moved back to him. Leaning closer to him, she touched his shoulder and felt her hand wet. As she looked at her hand,it was blooded red. Her eyes widened and she felt she'll die. Her hands got cold and lips got dry with fear. Fear of losing him.

"No no no please." Shaking his face, she said and cried.

"Please don't do this. Get up." She cried more while shaking him.

"Is he breathing?" She asked and leaned closer to listen to his breaths but nothing she could hear.

It made her heart stopped. She held his hands in her and rubbed them while crying badly.

"Please. Please get up." She cried more.

"Please. Get up. I'll die without you." She said while holding his face in the cups of her palms.

"Get up. You can't leave me alone. I love you. You're listening. I love you. Come to your senses." She said still holding his face.

"I should call someone." She said, thinking something as she couldn't let him die there.

But as she moved away from him to go out, her wrist was caught in his hand and he pulled her toward him making her fall on him. He was smiling looking at her who was shocked to see him like this.

"What were you saying?" He said, circling his arm around her to keep her in his embrace.

"What was that? All a joke?? I was about to die and you were enjoying it." She said while slapping on his wound making him hiss in pain.

"Its not a joke. I'm actually wounded badly." Hissed in pain, he closed his eyes to bear it.

"Why didn't you go to doctor?" She asked and tried to move back but he pulled her back on him keeping her closer to him.

"Whst did you say? A few seconds ago." He was asking and she was avoiding to look in his eyes, trying to get free
from his hold.

"You need treatment.  It's bleeding." She said and moved back and helped him in sitting up.

Her hands moved to take off the bag from his shoulder and then the jacket. But his eyes were capturing her all the time. In plain red cotton shirt and trouser,she was standing in front of him without dupatta.  Her beautiful hair were opened hanging on her back and he was just lost in looking at her. Unknoting the piece of cloth which was tied around his shoulder,she just couldn't stopped her tears as she could see how much he was in pain. Hissing in pain, he took off his shirt with the help of khirad.

"Bring my bag and opened it here." He said as he lay back on the pillows khirad placed just behind his back.

She took the bag and empty it on the bed. She looked at him who again drenched in sweat as he was examining his wound with his other hand and hissing in pain.

"Bring a bowl of water." He said and took some cotton from the things came out of the bag.

Trying to clean his wound from blood he was trying to open his eyes. Khirad  looked around for a  bowl and then found a bowl placed on the centre of table which had water and flowers in it. Taking the flowers out, she went to the washroom with the bowl. Emptying it, she refilled it with water and came to him again who was badly in pain. Sitting next to him, she wiped his sweat with the towel she brought with her. Caressing his other arm, she tried to calm him.

"Calm down. It will be okay." Said and start cleaning his wound with the water.

"Bring a candle." He said while getting up on his right elbow.

Taking a knife out of the things, he looked at khiad who was looking at him with tears. He managed to sit but the eyes were getting blurry. As he tried to sit,he was about to fall back, but khirad held him in the circle of her arms. He looked at her who was closed to him making his heart to tingle.

"Bring a candle my love otherwise I'll faint any moment." He said tried to keep himself awake.

Nodding, she made him lay back again on the bed and tried to find candle in the room but couldn't. She didn't know what to do now. Looking at him in pain, she rushed out of her room and went downstairs toward the kitchen. The lower portion was completely dipped in dark and it was getting difficult for her to walk but she managed after falling and getting wound on her feet. After finding a candle snd match box from the kitchen she rushed back to room. That time she was just thinking about him. Running back, she stepped in the room and locked the door before going to him.

"You okay??" Leaning on him, she tapped his cheek to bring him out of his sleep.

"I'm.  As I'm here with you." Whispering he opened his eyes and looked at her

"Take this bottle. When I gave a nod empty it on my wound." Laying still in the same position, he said and gave her a bottle of some liquid.

Putting towel in his mouth, he gave a nod making her to empty that liquid on his wound. And it hurt him badly that he wanted to shout but that towel in his mouth suppressed his voice. Darkness came in front of his eyes while he turned here amd there bearing the pain while khirad was just crying as she saw him in such pain. Few second it took him to come to his senses. Taking the towel out, he took deep breath,calming him,bearing the unbearable pain. His eyes moved on her who was shedding tears but cleaning his sweat with towel. He smiled looking at her still in bad condition.

"Warm it on the candle." He said giving her a knife.

"What will you do with this??" She asked holding the knife.

"You'll take my bullet out Ofcourse." He said,hissing in pain.

"No way." Throwing the knife on the bed, she said.

"All the way after getting the bullet you only thought about me to see you in this condition. Why didn't you go to doctor?" She was crying badly and complaining while he was hardly keeping himself in conscious.

"Listen." Pulling her toward him with her arm that made her to lean to him close to his face.

"Its because of you that I'm still in my conscious. Just...just do it. I can't bear it anymore. Its...hurting a lot." He said and closed his eyes once again.

"Keep looking at me. Please open your eyes." She said tapping on his face and took the knife to warm it up on the candle she just lightened.

She was looking at him time to time who was looking at her with half open eyes. Her hair was coming again and again on her shoulders which she was pushing back and it was making his lips to form into a smile and he felt an itch in his fingers to touch her hair, to feel them but he was not in a condition right now. Going to him, she rested her one hand on his chest while with other, she held the knife and with shivering hand tried to take out the bullet. But her eyes were blurry and hand was shivering.

"I..can't do this." She said but he placed his hand on her and took it to his wound.

"Just do it. It won't take a second." He said hissing in pain and his breaths going heavy.

"Take the bullet out." He said holding her hand firmly.

Looking at his bad condition she just tried to take the bullet out with that hot knife.  He had his eyes closed tightly and was shivering. She didn't want to hurt him anymore. So just looking carefully at his wound,she pushed the knife in to just pulled the bullet out and it happened on the next few seconds. As the bullied came out, he gave a shout of pain but she just rested her head on his chest.

"Shhh..its okay. Its over now. Just take deep breaths." Caressing on his arms while hugging him lightly, she whispered those words.

His breath were too heavy and eyes were closed. She moved back to see him who had his face drenched in sweat. Cleaning his face, she again looked at his wound. Taking the injection placed on the bed, she filled it with medicine and with shivering hand injected him on his arm. Taking the antiseptic, she cleaned his wound and with cotton she did his bandage. He maybe had gone to sleep as it was not paining anymore due to the injection she gave him. Wetting the towel, she cleaned his arms and chest from blood while crying silently. His pain was hurting her badly. Taking all the things, she packed his bag again and placed it aside. Going to him again she took off his shoes and socks and made his legs to lay on bed properly. Covering him with blanket, she went to wash her hands and then she was gone back to him who was looking so peaceful now. Sitting up on bed close to him, she just keep looking at him with tears rolling down on cheeks. Touching his forehead time to time to check on his temperature and then holding his right hand in hers,feeling him there. Leaning closer to him, she was listening the voice of his breaths which was giving a peace to her heart. 

Time kept passing and she was just looking at him and reciting the Holy verses and praying for him. Didn't know how much time passed when he moved a little and opened his eyes all of sudden. She leaned closer looking at him, confirming that he was okay. He looked at her who was looking so tense. Her pink eyes and dry lips were telling him that she might be crying all this time. Her silky black hair came forward falling on her shoulder as she leaned closer to him to listen to him.

"You're okay? You can see me." She asked and his lips smiled on her words.

His right hand raised and held her from the back of her neck and pulled her even more closer. She looked at him who was already lost in her black orbs. Her eyes had the shine of tears while she rested her hand on his chest,looked at him with offence and tears.

"Even in my dreams, I only see you." He said making her smile

"Since when?" She asked and rested her head on his right shoulder, laying next to him.

"Since I saw you for the first time. That night I kept thinking about you." He answered making her smile more and she moved up to see his face who had his eyes closed now.

"You're okay now? Is it still paining?" She asked and he opened his eyes and turned his face to see her.

He kept looking at her who was so closed to him that he could feel her breaths falling on his face. His heart beat quicken and lips formed into a smile while his right arm snaked around her waist to pulled her even more closer.

"Its not a dream right? You and me. This close." He whispered looking at her who looked away as her cheeks tinted pink.

"You should go to doctor now." She said looking away from his eyes while he was enjoying her shyness.

"Why you were not answering my call and messages after that?" He asked and she startled, her face heated up all.

"What after that? Leave me. You're still wounded but..." She was saying trying to move back,pushing him back.

"Avoiding that topic. You forced me to do that." He said and she looked up at him.

"Its you who don't think before doing anything. I didn't force you for anything. Don't embarras me now." She said and tried to move back but he kept holding her close.

"There's nothing to feel embarras. That moment..."  Touching her lower lip with his thumb,he stopped but his eyes still on her soft lips.

"That moment was love." He whispered and tried to move closer to her but hissed in pain as his left shoulder moved creating waves of pain.

"You okay? Stop doing anything and stop moving at least." She said making him lay back.

"Not my mistake. You're provoking me to do something when I'm not in a condition of." He said innocently making her mouth to open up in shock.

"I'll bring something for you to eat." She said avoiding his gaze but as she turned,her wrist was caught in his hand and she looked at him questioned.

"Are your hair real? Why didn't I ever see? They are so beautiful." He said touching her hair making her nervous.

"You...should...rest." Tried to move back, she stuttered not looking in his eyes which were enjoying her shyness.

"Shying from me." Snaking his arm again behind her waist,he pulled her closer and asked.

"I'm getting crazy for you. You've made me crazy for you since I saw you for the first time." He said and she smiled.

"I know. Your eyes says all." She said looking at him lovingly.

"Still you ran far from me." He complained and she smiled even more while resting her arms on his chest.

"I'm not running away anymore." With lower eyes, she said giving a happy smile to his lips.

"I wish I could stay here like this with you but now I've to go. What's the time?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Its going to be Fajar time. But I won't let you go out in this condition." She said while getting up.

"I've to go khirad. You know things will get awkward and difficult too." He said and tried to get up but hissed in pain and lay back again.

"Just look at yourself. You can't even sit and move your arm and you're saying that you'll leave." She said frowning while going down from the bed and went to other side of bed to check on his wound once again.

The blood drops could be seen on his bandage as he tried to get up. But still tried to get up and this time, khirad helped him making him sit and placed few pillows behind him. Both looked at each other and smiled. 

"I've to go. You know that right." He said and she gave a nod looking down.

"I'm fine. I'll go to doctor from here. I'll call you." He was saying and she was just nodding looking down.

"Khirad." And her heart tingled as he took her name.

She looked up at him who had cupped her face with his right hand and then pulled her into a hug as he saw tears in her eyes. She hugged him back too. Both stayed there,long in the hug.

"Don't cry. I'm fine." He said caressing her hair and she moved back to see him.

"How you get this bullet?" She asked wiping her tears.

"You know my work. It happens in this kind of work." He said and frowning she get up from there giving him way.

"Why you always get injured? What kind of job is this." She was saying while bring his bag to him.

"Don't say anything to my job. It's because of this job that I found you. I've you because of this work. Don't you remember that We met because of this job." He said and stood up on his feet.

"I'll be going now." Taking the shirt,he was going to wear but she took his shirt from his hand.

He looked at her questioned in his eyes while she went to the wardroab and took something out. Placing the shopping bag on bed, she looked at him who was already looking at her. She took the dress, she bought for him along with his favourite perfume. He looked at the things and smiled. Taking the clothes, he went to the washroom. Changing into the dress, he came out but the shirt still in his hand.

"Mind if help me with this." Giving her the shirt, he said and she held it with a smile.

Helping him in wearing the shirt,she came in front of him to close his shirt button. She kept standing there,kept looking at his shirt button when he circled his arm around her waist to pull her closer.

"What happened?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"I'm just scared."  She said while tears shinned in her eyes.

"Why? I'm here with you." He said while cupping her face.

"Don't ever leave me. Not matters what happen but never hate me. Okay?" She was asking and he looked at her with serious expressions.

"You live here khirad." Taking her hand, he took it to his heart looking deeply in her eyes.

"Its going to be 8 years since you're ruling on my heart and it tingle every time I see you just like it tingled when I saw you for the first time. Nothing can make me hate you. I love you. Just remember this okay." He said and she gave a nod with a smile while tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"You're not scared of me anymore right?" He asked and she giggled while hugging him.

"I'm not." Saying, she moved back snd looked at him who has a smile on his lips.

She went to the bed and brought his perfume and sprayed on him. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Both looked at each other and then he turned to wear his shoes. Taking his bag,he looked at her for the last time, and then jumped out of the window while she ran toward the window to see him but in a blink of eye, he disappeared from her sight making her lips to smile.

A/N:: Assalam-o-alikum readers.

How are you all??

I'm back with another update.
Hope you all are happy now.

Tell me your views about the chapter. I'll be waiting.

Till update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 151 8
Kismet( A collection of short stories) Within these pages lie tales of life's simple yet profound moments, where love, choices, and destiny intersect...
1.6M 73.1K 27
Ranked # 7 on 1 March 2018 "Do you Anaya Malik,daughter of Zubair malik accept Kaif Hashim as your husband?" The imam asked and I didn't reply.I was...
81.4K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...
888K 49.5K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...