The Swan Has Horns

By BloodyPandaTears

It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed o... More

CAST
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Halloween Special
42
43
44
45
46
Thanksgiving Special
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
ACT II {COMING SOON}

12

5.5K 116 40
By BloodyPandaTears

"To think you used to live here." Isla walked around Antonio's old bedroom silently in awe, sure the place was cleaned up and switched around a little to support a man instead of a child, but it still looked so nice and so Antonio like that she couldn't help but smile at all the little trophies, and old photos that hung around the room. It was small, though it allowed the four of them to move easily around, and the room was so neatly arranged that she didn't believe for a second that a young boy used to live there.

"It wasn't obviously this clean." He grinned, "my dad probably threw away all my useless trash, and organized my important stuff." He was thankful that it was clean since he couldn't remember what state he had left this room in, but he wouldn't need it after a while. He was moving into their new house soon, but it was nice to stay in his old room for once.

"It's obviously yours, considering the fact that it has this same dark and modern tone." Jennifer was pleased with the way the room looked, and a little endeared that Antonio's style hadn't changed even when he was a child.

"My Grandparents on my father's side had decorated my room for me. Grandfather was a fan of the melodramas." He missed his old man so much, and it was quite a shame that he died so early into his life, "my grandmother was the one that had given me so many of these books." He hadn't ever read them, considering he was more interested in sports, but now that he was older. His interests had shifted from sports, to knowledge and he didn't mind going through those books for the first time in a while. He even thought about having a little mini library built into the house, but he would have to see if Esme could fit that in first.

"He had a great style then." Everyone was tired from the long dinner. The atmosphere Bella had created after almost tossing her food onto the floor in a fit of anger from all the teasing Jennifer had done, left a bad taste in everyone's mouth...except Jennifer's of course.

"Too bad they couldn't leave anything for your sister." Isla signed, the girl was so hard to get along with, and she had almost broken her promise and killed the girl when Kyrie was almost dropped from her carelessness, "she could have done with learning some manners from her elders." It made no sense to her how she was allowed to get away with this behavior. Maybe it was a rich person thing, but Isla and Jennifer both would've been punished for such despicable attitudes since they had a reputation to uphold.

"I'm sure she just hasn't gotten used to everything yet." Antonio frowned, he didn't know his sister at all, so it wasn't like he was fully able to defend her actions. It was a little shocking to watch a young woman her age act so rashly in front of so many people, and it was even more shocking to see his father try and hide his embarrassment when the girl lashed out at him for something beyond his control.

"Didn't seem like that to me." Jennifer snorted, "I wonder how your father puts up with it." She sniffled a couple of times, and for a second she caught a whiff of the same vampire that happened to leave that horrible stench on Isabella's skin. "My dad never let me get away with such behavior." And she was the favorite out of the two children they had.

"I don't let you get away with it either." He joked, though it sounded a little dry since he was rubbing his nose like he had allergies or something, "but go ahead and take a shower so you won't take up so much time in the morning." He wanted this bathroom routine to be over with as quickly as possible.

"If you say so." She grinned, already bouncing down the staircase towards the bathroom that hopefully was unoccupied. After that it was back to being quiet. Isla, Antonio, and Kyrie falling into a routine that came normally. There was obviously something they needed to talk about, but neither could find it in themselves to break the peacefulness that was currently going on. Antonio himself seemed to want to start it off but he seemed a little distracted as he entertained the child in his arms, it would be a while before she headed off to sleep and he mentally cursed the fact that she didn't need to sleep or eat like a normal baby her age would.

"Antonio," Isla started, "do you really think being down here is a good idea?" She liked the place, but she felt like there was a tone of things that were going on that she doesn't fully understand yet, "like is it really a good idea to be down here with your father." She was scared that something out of her control was going to happen. She was seeing Antonio do a lot of things that he normally wouldn't do, and her heart ached when she thought about him reverting back to doing his regular old lackluster day to day routine.

She saw things that Jennifer, and Antonio himself couldn't see. A personal power of her own that helped raise their already high status, Precognitive psychometry being something she prided herself in despite the fact that she rarely ever used it. Everything in this house left a bad taste in her mouth, especially around the doorknobs and other objects that had been repeatedly touched by other people that happened to cross into this house. She couldn't help the shiver that ran through her when she first touched Bella's doorknob, the principle of disgust and moderate amount of obsession the single object seemed to possess.

"I'm positive it'll be fine." He smiled, "I won't let anything ruin the good things in my life, won't let it ruin our good life that I promised to give the three of you." He spoke confidently, a charming smile on his face that had eased the tension she felt in her shoulders, "having trouble adjusting to the new home?" He knew it could be a little hard to move across the world for the first time in their immortal lives, but Antonio did promise them that he'll make it feel just like they were back in England. If push came to shove, then he would happily move them back to their own home if that's what ends up being best for them.

"Do you trust me?" He motioned for her to join him in bed, the more she stood all stiff in that corner the more concerned he seemed to be since he knew that she was unforgettable where she was at the moment, "like really trust me to make sure everything goes great." She signed, falling in his arms was natural to the point that she did without ever really thinking that he could possibly be using some form of manipulation to calm her down.

"I do." Though did she really? She obviously saw something that seemed so important, but she didn't know whether to mention it at all.

"Doesn't sound like you do." He teased, a smile on his face despite that what she said wasn't quite true, "would it make you happy, if I told you that I knew about the vampire in my sisters room?" He wasn't dumb, he just felt like it wasn't his business since they obviously weren't planning hurting her otherwise she wouldn't be here at the moment.

"Yeah?" She didn't think he did, she thought he hated the creatures of the night, but he was sitting in the bed with his arms wrapped around two of the most important people in his life like there wasn't a vampire just below them.

"I don't meddle with the pests unless I have too." There was nothing he needed to worry about right now, he was just focused on his own little mini family, and his father who was obviously happy to have him around. He also had to think about how he was going to approach his mother, since he left on bad terms with her.

"Okay, then I fully trust you now." Isabella was his sister, she wouldn't get involved unless he asked her too, plus the fact that they were portraying innocent humans that knew nothing about the supernatural.

"Good, you know I always keep my promises." Though, that didn't mean he would just let the vampire enter their home whenever they wanted, it was basic manners that they are only let in when they are invited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah, Antonio knows, and it's now known that Isla has a special power of her own.

Precognitive psychometry - the ability to see future events through objects. 

I kinda made up my own thing, Precognition the ability to perceive the future, and Psychometry the ability to perceive information through objects/people.

It's quite a strong power, and I thought it would fit her best. Everyone has their own special little power, but at the end of the day everyone also have similar powers between themselves that their species naturally have like speed, and strength is a shared thing between vampires. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also the ranking system is split into two different systems. You have the ranking of all the species as a whole, than you have a ranking system without the category they belong in.

I won't give them away yet, but I'll tell you where the vampires lay.

Within the entire system with the species that I had currently revealed they are in the middle along with the Shifters even though their technically the least liked.

Necromancers
Spirits
Ghosts 
Shifters - Children of the moon
Cold ones - Traditional vampires
Ghouls -Zombies

within the ranking system of categories they would be at the second to the last of the mentioned species. 

Spirits
Traditional vampires
Children of the moon
Cold ones
Shifters
Ghosts
Ghouls
Zombies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guessing some people might wonder whats the different between a Traditional vampire and a cold one...same with the others that are technically the same.

Spirits - They have far more free mental will than a ghost would have. They are also humans that are unable to pass into the land of the undead so they are a great source of information. (they belong in the same category that whoever their working for belongs in)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghosts - They are like an improved version of the ghouls, better servants for the demons that live in the human realm that need workers that are easy to hide. They are also used to deliver messages, like mail men/women.
(they belong in the same category that whoever their working for belongs in)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Traditional vampires - Far more loved than Cold Ones. They are like the humanized version of Cold Ones, their able to live like normal human beings with the exception of consuming a little blood, they are also unable to survive in the underworld which is why they are outcasts.
(They belong to the department of greed, the peasants)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold Ones - Most hated out of the two type of vampires. They are the butt of the joke since they sparkle, and are far weaker than the traditional vampires, they are also unable to survive in the underworld which is why they are outcasts.
(They belong to the department of greed, the peasants)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shifters - They have great control compared to their counterpart, and are more liked than the vampires since it was rumored that their were pleased by their department. They are also unable of surviving in the underworld.
(They belong to the department of Wrath, the peasants)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Children of the  moon - The least liked, but more liked than the vampires. They are great for creating armies since their brute strength during the full moon is almost unimaginable to most. They have the least amount of control, and are the butt of a joke because of a rumor that they were created out to punish humans.
(They belong to the department of Wrath, the peasants)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghouls - Servants of the necromancers. Servants in general, they are put on a higher platform than Zombies, because they still manage to retain their human identities, and ability to think/feel/etc
(they don't belong into a category, so their only ranked via their species.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zombies - The failed Ghouls, their brain dead and their only purpose is to kill and die for their necromancer. They don't think/feel or do anything but do what is asked of them. Rarely are they ever seen.
(they don't belong into a category, so their only ranked via their species.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hoped that got everything clear for most of it, one of these days I'll make a cleaner more straighter posts so that it's not everywhere. Going by the seven deadly sins, and obvious our main characters are in the Lust department. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...
35.4K 928 15
(Twilight ff, it will not be following the storyline as I'll began writing from after the fight with the Volturi and Renesmee is about 7 years old) C...
1.6M 50.1K 87
***THIS STORY IS FOUR YEARS OLD; SO TROPES AND IDEAS MIGHT SEEM REPETITIVE FOR THE FANDOMS NOW*** Bambi Swan has always been 'different', branded cra...