Our Omega ( TXT x Beomgyu )

By Btsfanny578

When 4 alphas bought and unwanted omega home knowing that it's their mate . Will the omega be able to accept... More

Introduction
OO 1
OO 2
oo 4
OO 5
OO6
Note

OO 3

828 31 18
By Btsfanny578

'Mate' the all said in mind link as they looked at dark brown haired boy.As they went to him the omega didn't even notice."Hello there"Hyuka said to the omega."H-Hi"the omega replied. "What's your name cutie" Yeonjun said making the omega blush at the nickname."B-Beomgyu"He said.
"Is it okay if we buy you Beomgyu?"Taehyun asked (We love a man asking for consent😁) "o-okay" the omega replied.

"We want this one" Soobin said " oh are you sure? He is an unwanted omega" The beta said " No we want only him" Yeonjun said gritting his teeth." Okay no problem here his file "

_____________________________
Choi Beomgyu
Age 20
Status - Abused by parents for being an omega
Rank omega
______________________________

While reading his status Yeonjun left the room angrily.
" Let's go now" Soobin said as he gave his jacket to Beomgyu when he saw the poor boy shivering.

_________________________
'Hello'
'Hello'
'I want Choi bemdun and Choi meogyu dead'
'As you wish sir'
_________________________

Sorry for this short chapter actually it makes it easier to update with short chapters.

Bye Moa's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...