TOH: The Friendly Warlock

By Zach150

After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's... More

A/N:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38: GROM DANCE!!!!
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Book 1 End:
Book 2 Is Out!

Chapter 51:

442 8 0
By Zach150

A/N: More father/son fighting and little extra~!!

/////

The father and son charged at one another.

Neo: I broke the coven leaders.

"Go ahead, I can always make more."

BOOM~!!!!

Visibly shockwaves rocked the room they were in by just the collision of their power aura's.

Neo: I've surpassed you in every way.

He said in anger as they keep pushing at one another, trying to topple the other with their power, but neither moving.

"By what? Knowing a few spells? Playing around with those pathetic witches in the isles?"

He asked back, stomping a firm foot forward.

"Have you forgotten my mission? My plans?"

Neo: No father I have not, and it seems we are at an impasse.

He said, the two unable to advance.

"So it seems."

Both wear easily the strongest men on both worlds, but finding a one up over the other was nearly impossible.

Neo: I may not be able to stop you... but I can make you suffer...

LOOOOM!!!!

He said as his eyes glowed red.

Bellos matched it with his own glowing eyes.

"Well you're welcome to try..."

He said in matched anger as their powers only grew.

"Wither and decay, body without magic drain away..."

Neo chanted with his eyes glowing brighter and Bellos' own flickering like a dim bulb, the man growling as a bead of sweat built up.

"I won't go down so easily Neo..."

He shot back as his palm and staff glowed with what remaining magic he is able to keep and aimed it right at the man.

Neo: Orion come to me!

He said as the dragon screeched and moved closer to him at blinding speeds.

GLEEAM~!!!!

The dragon's very essence and power seeping into his master's form, his body glowing with the purple flame that resonated in his eyes. As he did, he pushed his own hand forward against father's oncoming own, their fists hitting one another.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

All of the Isles shook when their strikes connected, even a giant hold blown in the side of the castle, everyone taking notice.

Neo: See you later father, if you can get enough wild magic to keep your alive.

He said darkly at the man, who was a small, withered husk, his form shaking, eyes sunken, and his body skin and bones.

"You... You..."

He tried to speak, but no words came from his dried throat, his staff used to keep himself up.

Neo flew top side.

FWOOOOOOOSH~!!!

"Look!!"

"Up there, who is that?"

"A wild witch?"

"What's he doing?"

The various residents of the isles asked at once as they surrounded the castle, trying to find out what caused all the damage. As the did, Neo cracked his knuckles and took some deep, calming breaths as to make sure he's ready.

He activated his blood bending when he saw something... Luz in danger...

Luz: OOF!!

The girl grunted in pain as she was forced against a wall, the few palace guards advancing on her, their blasts ready and directed at her.

"No where to run now cat."

One said as Luz growler at them.

Luz: I'm no cat... I'm a princess...

Neo: Yeah, my princess.

He spoke up, the guard's turning to him in surprise.

"P-prince Neo?!"

"S-she's your daught-"

C-C-CRACK~!!!!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

They yelled in pain from Neo activating his magic, holding them in place with their joints clacking together as Luz slipped under them.

Neo Never touch my daughter, again...

Luz smiling happily as she hugged her father's side.

THUMP!!!!

The guards falling to the ground in painful heels.

Luz: Dad, you're here!

Neo: Yes princess where's Eda.

He asked while looking down at her.

Luz: In the dungeon downstairs, though refused to be saved.

She said with a giggle as he pat her head.

Luz: Says she won't be saved by anyone but you.

Neo: Can you keep these used eunuchs busy?

He asked as she saluted with a smile.

Luz: You know it!

FWOOM~!!!!!

She said, her tail's end catching fire like a small ball, making him chuckle.

Neo made is way into the dungeon.

Loooom~!!!!

Darkness laid before him, nothing but barely lit rooms and small torches, stretching for who knows how far underground.

But he had a hunch it won't take him long to find which one held his owl lady.

Neo: ...Oh Eda.

He said with a chuckle as he made his way toward the cell.

Tap tap tap tap tap tap~!!

Seeing a familiar orange haired woman tap slowly on the floor, leaning back, and harmonica on her lips.

Neo stroked her beast like feathers.

Swiiish~!!!

!!!!!!

Eda: Whoa!! Hey!!! Back off you filthy gua-

She yelled, glaring at the person who did it, her eyes widening in surprise.

Eda: Neo!!

Neo: Even like that, you're still beautiful.

He complimented as she giggled and stood up, throwing her hair back.

Eda: Oh yeah, I know it~!

She said while looking at him.

Eda: What took you so long though? I was getting bored here.

Neo: Little father son reunion, where's Lilith?

Eda: Oho, you're gonna love this~

She said, pointing to the side with Neo following and saw the other Clawthorne sister in the opposing cell.

Neo: Karmas a bitch ain't it?

He asked as he leaned on the bars to her cell, the dark haired woman sighing as she turned her head.

Lilith: Leave me alone, I'm where I belong...

She said in a low, defeated tone in her voice, holding her knees up to her chest.

Eda: She's been like that since she tried to convince your dad "to free me of my curse".

Neo: Yeah that should have been obvious.

Lilith: How was I supposed to know that? H-he's done nothing but help the Isles!

She said in the Emperors defense, making the warlock and wild witch roll their eyes.

Eda: Oh yes, help as in enact martial law, make himself unquestioned ruler, and make sure all of his subjects follow restricted magic. Yeah, soooo helpful.

He said with a sarcastic tone in her voice as she leaned on the bars.

Neo: I should just leave you here to rot.

He said with crossed arms at the woman, who sighed as she held her knees to her chest.

Lilith: Then what's stopping you? Just free my sister and leave, she's been through enough...

She said as her mind was overwhelmed with guilt and frustration, can't believing she's made so many continuous mistakes.

Eda: Uhhh the part where he's obviously not.

Neo: I need you to break the curse.

He said as the older sister rose a brow.

Lilith: Break it? How?

Eda: Yeah how? I thought the curse could only break by the person who...

She trailed off, her eyes widening in shock as Neo nodded along with crossed arms.

Neo: Exactly.

Eda: You cursed me?!?!

She asked, now angry as she gripped the bars harshly and glared at the direction of her cell, the raven haired girl flinching.

Eda: What'd I ever do to you?!?!

Click~!

She asked as Neo opened the locks to the cells.

Neo: Just being good at what you did.

He said while Eda gave him a quick hug and glaring at her sister when she stepped out of her own.

Lilith: Edalyn, I swear to you, when I bought that curse, I thought it would only dampen your powers. I-I had no idea that it would...

She tried to explain to her sister, who wouldn't have it.

Eda: You know what I've gone through because of that curse? I was isolated in the wild for years, living on my own and separated from my own family because of it!

Neo: Just like me.

He said as she nodded, holding his shoulder.

Eda: Exactly.

Lilith: Edalyn, believe me, all I wished for over the last years was to cure you! T-that's what anyone wanted! M-most of all me!

She said with her hands over her heart as Eda frowned with a sharp snarl.

Eda: Tell that to dad..

!!!!!!

Lilith gasped slightly as she covered her mouth, forgetting that moment.

Neo: Ouch.

He may not know what she's referring to, but can tell it wasn't bad, especially by Lilith's reaction.

Eda: I really could've really used some backup on my end on that, because for years, I thought someone HATED me that much to sick a curse that powerful!

She said, now in Lilith's frightened face.

Eda: I lost most of my life, never could hold a relationship, and fear every morning that I wake up and will turn into a beast and lose control! You ruined everything Lilith, don't you understand?!

Neo: Can you reverse the curse?

He asked as he pulled her back slightly to let her cool off as Lilith was a bit shaken from her shout.

Lilith(nervous): I-I probably can... b-but I'd need a lot of time, p-preparation-

Eda: It's a yes or no question.

She said firmly, the sibling flinching.

Lilith: Y-yes, I-I can do it... b-but not here...

Neo: Give me 5 minutes

He said while cracking his knuckles as the sisters looked at him.

/////

A/N: Reaching the end of book 1 y'all! Now as for why Eda acted that way, me and my bro felt that was needed as we felt she was entitled to acting that way given what she's been through. Season 2B gave up the right amount of evidence to make the argument against her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 933 38
Amity has a strange obsession with luz and seems to be aggressive towards anyone who tried to get close with her or dares to harm her she suddenly ha...
6.1K 186 60
Luz Noceda is known as many things in the Boiling Isles - strongest wild witch, outlaw of the night, etc. However, everything changes after an encoun...
3.6K 213 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
30.1K 890 32
Like I said ignore the errors and mistakes I'll get to it and fix it sorry) Luz had ran away from home and entered a new town she didn't even bother...