do you love me now? | B X B

Oleh fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." Lebih Banyak

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–?
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐Ž๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐ƒ๐๐€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.

679 42 32
Oleh fijiskies

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖."
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!
excuse any mistakes btw.

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
7:30PM| SAME DAY.

trez shook the peanut m&ms in his hands as he leans on kitchen counter. watching riley grab a water bottle out of the fridge. "you gone be straight while i'm gone?" he asks trez, closing the fridge behind him.

"yea. i'm finna go mess with huey for a lil while and ima dip." trez says pointing his thumb towards the door. riley nods throwing up the deuces before walking out the front door.

trez was now left in the kitchen alone finishing off his bag of m&m's and grabbing a water out the fridge to wash it all down. "whew," he sighs. "real nigga snack, might gotta go back to da sto'."

"huey!" he shouts loudly walking towards the stairs. "if you sleep get up! i wanna talk to you!"

huey who was upstairs in his room looks over at his door sighing deeply throwing the covers over his head.

a few seconds later. there's a knock at his door.

"go away trez!" huey shouts. the older smacks his teeth leaning on the door. "you gone do me like that, bestie?"

no response.

"huey, for real. you cannot lock yourself in here all day- well it's like 6 so all night," he frowns. "that's unhealthy."

"i can and i will!"

trez smacks his teeth at how childish huey sounded. taking a moment to think of what he can say to butter him up.

"riley told me what happened. full detail."

this made huey groan, not only was he heartbroken he gotta be embarrassed too?

trez smirks. "i know alot of embarrassing things about you. this is at the bottom of the list."

huey slowly removes the cover from over his head looking at the door. "like what?"

"i still remember your lil imaginary friend- what his name was? goddamn, landon wasn't it?" he smirks.

"his name was london!"

"whatever or that one time jazmine forced you to dress up in tutu's for tea parties."

"tay'zon! you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" huey shouts so he could hear him over his laughter.

"and i didn't! i'm just telling you!" he laughs. eventually the door opened almost making him fall into the room if he didn't catch himself. huey looked down at him with an unimpressed look, shaking his head before walking back over to his bed.

"it's so sad in here, you even got the led lights blue." trez closes the door behind them he goes to grab the remote to change the lights, but huey reaches up them.

"why must you be so annoying? give it back." he groans hands stretched to reach but the older kept juking him everytime. eventually trez changed the light color to orange.

"see that's better. nice and toasty up in here it matches the vibes." he chuckles sitting on the bed next to huey.

he nudges the boy's shoulder trying to get him to lighten up but in return he received a small frown. trez kisses his teeth scooting closer to him, putting his arm around his shoulder to pull the younger closer. "you know what you need?"

"what?"

"somethin' sweet."

on rare occasions huey had a sweet tooth. these rare occasions was really trez's attempts on cheering him up- which was frequent when they were younger.

due to trez's mishaps.

"alright," trez says swinging open the cabinets. "what you got a taste for?" he glances back at huey who shrugged.

"lemme make you a famous tay-sundae. y'all got any ice cream?" he walks over to the fridge opening up the freezer, finding a carton of butter pecan. 

"aight, now all we need is toppings."

huey watches as trez went through every drawer and cabinet looking for things to put into the sweet treat- reminding him of when they were younger, thinking back on their simple childhood often brought peace.

even after him being gone for so much time— he still remains the same.

"you don't have to do all this, tay." he says gently, placing his arms on the counter. trez looks over at him before sprinkling the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.

"you know i don't mind," he opens up the drawer and grabs a spoon, poking it into the ice cream and slides the bowl to huey. "its on the house."

the younger chuckle lightly. "of course it is. this my house." he grabs the spoon putting it up to his mouth to lick off the tastiness. he hums to himself in glee he hadn't enjoyed anything sweet in a while.

"is it good?" trez smiles at him leaning on the counter. huey nods scooping up more of the treat.

they sit in silence for a little while. only thing being heard is the spoon huey was using clacking against the glass bowl. until he decided to speak up.

"so how was prison?"

the question catches trez off guard making him hold his head back some. "okay, woah,"

"i'm sorry!"

"no, no," trez says shaking his head. "it's fine. the question just caught me off guard. well, it was aight."

"did you meet anybody in there?" huey smirks ice cream all over his lips. trez laughs lightly going to grab a napkin and handing it to him. "no i did not mean anyone in there."

"so you were just lonely? did you atleast make any friends?"

the older couldn't do anything but smile even more. huey was very talkative when it came to trez, which confused him because he was the most anti-social person trez knew.

"i did make a few associates. no, not in the way you're thinking either." he says glaring at huey. "but, you know i had people to watch my back and to talk to whenever we got bored."

"did you see kacey in there alot?"

"honestly," trez takes a moment to think about it. "no, not really. maybe cause we was in different pods."

"oh, that makes sense."

it falls quiet again.

"lemme get some," trez says reaching over to grab the spoon from huey who immediately grabbed it out his hand.

"unt, unt! you see its halfway gone and now you want some?" he asked. the older kisses his teeth and reaches for the spoon again, "i just want a lil bit!"

"okay, well let me feed it to you!" huey says through his laughter. he picks up some ice cream and holds the spoon out in trez's direction.

"ion know who you been kissin' on." he says mugging the younger making huey kiss his teeth.

"fine, then you're not getting anything."

"i'm kidding...partially." trez mumbles under his breath. he walks over to his side, mouth open for huey.

pause.

"here," huey smiles softly feeding the ice cream to him. he watched as the older's face flashed from different expressions. "is it good or what?"

"ion know," he smacks his lips trying to get a better. "lemme get some more-"

"aht, move tay'zon."

"man please!"

eventually trez had made him and huey more ice cream, after their brief argument that all started from huey telling trez he needs to eat at home.

nah, me personally??

but, throughout their time they caught up alot. making them realized how much they actually missed each other.

now they were back in huey's room getting ready to watch a movie.

"what do you wanna watch?" he asks looking over at trez who shrugs. "whatever you wanna watch."

"can we watch princess and the frog?"

trez smiles softly. "that's still your favorite movie, huh?"

the younger blushes some looking away to focus back on the tv. "yea, you can say that," he clicks on the disney+ app waiting for it to load up.

"what time you gotta go home?"

trez reaches into his pocket to pull out his phone checking the time. it was only 9 something. "i'm grown. i go home when i want to." he snickers.

"and when your po officer tells you too."

"that shit was not funny-"

"shh! the movie is on." huey says cutting him off. he places the remote on his bedside and then gets comfortable. trez rests his head on the headboard, pulling the covers up on him some since it was a little chilly.

mini time skip.

a good thirty minutes into the movie and trez was already dozing off. huey looked over at him shaking his head, "tay, you tired?" he asks holding back his laugh.

the older sighs tiredly, running his hands down his face. "i just told yo lil ass i was up. i'm resting my eyes."

"what part of the movie we on?"

"did she start singing yet?"

"no not yet."

"then we on the part where she not singing."

huey kisses his teeth hitting the older in the chest lightly. "you always tryna be funny. go to sleep."

"shidd," he mutters to himself getting further under the covers. "you ain't sayin a damn thang, goodnight."

"tay'zon!" huey pouts. "it's too early to go to sleep." he goes to move the covers off trez but the older just snatches them back.

"this why nobody give yo ass sweet stuff. lay down."

huey smacks his teeth again looking down at him. "i don't wanna lay down. i wanna watch the movie- the one we supposed to be watching together." he frowns. trez looks up at him.

"don't start with all that pouting."

"oh, i'm starting."

"you so bossy damn," he sighs sitting up looking at the tv. "aight. i'm up."

huey smiles resting his head on the trez's chest, making him feel all warm inside. "hey tay," he calls out softly.

"wassup?"

"thank you."

trez smiles softly to himself- licking over his bottom lip before speaking. "anytime. i got you."

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

hey, hey! welcome back to dylmn. this was a cute lil, fillerish kinda chapter. i just need this chapter out the way LMFOAOA so enjoy!

now to the important part.
1. i got a lil surprise for y'all lol, can't wait to show you.
2. riley needs a love interest for this book. did he have one? yes. what happened? long story- point is, i'm picking one of you to be his love interest!

so if you're interested leave your name & one lil fun fact about you :)

see you later loves. <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

474K 8.7K 80
requests are open ! ๐Ÿ’• huey riley caesar hiro cairo + more !
111K 4.8K 62
"Oh how I adore you, my sweet Stormiloo."
401K 22K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
SLEEPLESS Oleh soda

Fiksi Penggemar

225K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.