The Hero who sings with a smi...

By dpadilla34

Hi guys this is my first story I write on Wattpad I hope you like it. More

Background of the Story:
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: More Love Song?
Chapter 3: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 4: More Love Songs Part 2
Chapter 5: The Dark Past
Chapter 6: The Return
Chapter 7: The Party
Thank you

Chapter 8: The Finally

1.7K 16 11
By dpadilla34

Last timer on Dragon Ba- sorry wrong anime

In the last chapter we saw how the members of class A and B performed a concert for the cultural festival, thanks to the help of Izuku. Everything was a success, the students of the U.A and the guests had a fascinating and fun experience at the concert. But when the concert was over, members of both classes had to stay behind to clean and organize the gym, because it was going to be used for another activity. But while they were cleaning some guys were complimenting Izuku for having done a good job. While they were still talking a mysterious person had called Izuku. Izuku recognized the voice that was calling him and was quite surprised since it was a voice that he hadn't heard for a year and a half. When he turned around, he saw a person he never imagined seeing again, it was his ex-girlfriend.

Deku: "Motoko-san" -he said still surprised-

Motoko: "It's been a long time since we last saw each other Izuku-kun" -she said with a smile-

Deku: "Yeah it is"

Motoko: "Can we talk.........alone?"

Izuku didn't know what to say, he was quite nervous talking to his ex-girlfriend

Deku: "I don't know if I can right now" "I need to help my friends finish cleaning the gym"

But just at that moment Awase arrived

Awase: "Midoriya you can go and talk to her we'll take care of the rest from here"

Kaminari: "We know that you and she have something to solve" - he stared badly at Motoko-

But Kaminari was not the only one who was looking at Motoko badly since all the boys looked at her like that since they knew what she had done to their friend.

Deku: "Thanks guys I owe you one"

Then Izuku and Motoko started to walk out of the gym, but when they were about to leave, Bakugou came through the door carrying bottles of water.

Bakgou: "Hey extras here are the bottles of water that you whan-" - he never finished talking because he noticed Motoko's presence- "What the hell are you doing here" -he said with venom on his voice-

Motoko: "Its good to see you again Bakugou" -she said with a smile on her face-

Bakugou: "Don't try to act like that with me and answer me what the hell are you doing here" -he said trying not to make a scene-

Motoko: "I'm just here to talk with Izuku-kun"

Bakugou: "Like hell I'll let you!!!" -he said shouting

Deku: "Its fine Kacchan" "Don't get angry" "I'm just going to talk to her" -he said trying to calm his best friend-

Bakugou: "Fine" "But if she does something stupid, I'll kill her" -he said as he continues to walk away-

Izuku and Motoko got out of the gym, and they walked towards the back of it so they could talk in private but what they didn't know was that a group of girls were spying on them in the bushes.

Deku: "So what do you want to talk about"

Motoko: "You did an excellent job at the concert" "I didn't know you could sing that good"

Deku: "Motoko I know you didn't come to U.A just to tell me that I sing well" "Tell me the actual reason why you're here"

Motoko: "Ok fine" "The real reason why I'm here Izuku-kun is because I wanted to say that.........I'm sorry"

Deku: "You're sorry?" -he asks raising an eyebrow-

Motoko: "I wanted to apologize for cheating on you when we were in Aldera High" "I know it was wrong of me and I have regretted a lot, having hurt an incredible, wonderful, kind and friendly person like you" "I didn't realize what an amazing person you were until it was too late" "So that's why I wanted to apologize, I hope you can forgive me and that you can give me a second chance as your girlfriend"

Izuku was silent because of how surprised he was but then he started talking

Deku: "Motoko...... I forgive you for cheating on me"

Motoko: "That's great so that means that you will-" -but she was interrupted buy Izuku-

Deku: "I'm not done talking yet" -Motoko went silent- "Like I said I forgive you for cheating on me, but I can't accept you as my girlfriend again"

Motoko: "Why?!?!" -she shouted-

Deku: "Like I said I forgive you, but I can't trust you know more"

Motoko: "Izuku-kun plz!!!" "Just give a second change I beg you" -she started to hug Izuku-

Deku: "Motoko let me go" -he said trying to get free from Motokos hug-

Motoko: "I won't let go" "Not until you give me a second chance!!"

Izuku kept trying to free himself from Motoko's embrace, but it seemed useless. But then they heard someone's voice behind them.

???: "Hey bitch let go of him!!"

When Izuku and Motoko looked back they could see that it was the girls from both classes and Nejire who were behind them, and they didn't look happy.

Kendo: "Didn't you hear us?" "We said let go of him" -she sounded mad-

Mina: "Can't you see you're making him uncomfortable" -she is also mad-

At that moment Setsuna used her quirk and separated her hands from her body and separated Izuku from Motoko's embrace and Reiko used her quirk and pulled Izuku towards them.

Momo: "Now I'm going to ask you this nice and easy"

Nejire: "Leave before we make you" -she said angry very rare of her-

Motoko: "Why should I" "You're not the boss of me"

Then Motoko saw how all of them began to threaten her with their quirks.

Jirou: "You want to say that again" - she had her jacks up like a snake-

Motoko: -she is trying to act strong- "Why are you so protective of him" "He means nothing to you guys"

Pony: "Yeah, he does mean something to all of us"

Motoko: "Oh yeah and what is that"

Then all the girl shouted at the same time

All Girls: "He is our man!!!!"

Said answer surprised Motoko and Izuku, who was left in a state of shock.

Setsuna: "Now we are going to say this one more time"

Tsu: "Leave and never bother Izuku-chan ever again" *Kero*

Uraraka: "Because if you do"

Yui: "We will kill you" -she said with a cold tone causing Motoko to freak out-

Motoko: "Tsk" -then she started walking away-

Tooru: "Finally she is gone"

Setsuna: "She was making me sick"

Kinoko: "Uh girls I think we have another problem"

Kinoko had caught the attention of the girls and when they turned to see her, they could see what the problem was. The problem was that Izuku was still in shock.

Nejire: -She got closer to Izuku and started moving her hand near his face- "I think we broke him"

Ibara: "I think he's still shock by what we said"

Kendo: "Well I'm not surprised we did say that he's our man"

Momo: "Anyone could have that same reaction upon hearing that confession"

Pony: "What can we do fix him"

But before they could discuss anything, they all saw how Uraraka approached Izuku and slapped him hard in the face, bringing him back to reality.

Deku: "What the heck was that for?!?!?" – he shouted while rubbing his right cheek-

Uraraka: "I fixed him hehehe"

Deku: "What just happen?"

Tsu: "You were on a state of shock Izuku-chan" *Kero*

Deku: "But why was I in sh-" -he went silent because he remember and got nervous- "O-Oh n-now I rem-mem-b-be-er" "A-A-All o-of yo-u call m-e you're m-ma-an, b-but w-wh-y"

Tooru: "Seriously you haven't noticed Midori"

Yui: "Izuku we all said that because"

Nejire: "We are all in love with you Izu"

Deku: "But w-why me?"

Kendo: "It is because you are a very special and ideal person for all of us"

Mina: "You are kind to all"

Yui: "You respect us the way we are"

Jirou: "You don't judge us by our appearance"

Kinoko: "Always help others without asking for anything in return"

Pony: "You are cute"

Setsuna: "Your strong" -she said trying to tease him-

Uraraka: "All these qualities are what made us fall in love with you Deku-kun"

Izuku was surprised by all the qualities that the girls told him. But there was something that made him worry

Deku: "I appreciate the things you say to me, but I can't choose one of you knowing that it could hurt the others" "Don't get me wrong, each one is beautiful in her own way, but I can't bring myself to make a decision that big"

The girls just looked at each other and smiled.

Momo: "We knew you would say that Izu"

Setsuna: "That's why we had a girls' night to discuss and reach an agreement"

Tooru: "We all agreed to share you"

Jirou: "If you want to" -she said nerves-

Izuku was surprised again and could see how the girls were looking at him with determination waiting for an answer. Izuku only made a smile on his face and answered their question.

Deku: "If you girls all agree to this" "Then I would love to be your boyfriend"

All Girls: "Yay!!!" -they all went to hug Izuku- "We love you Izuku/Izu/Zuzu/ Midori/Greenie"

Deku: "I love all of you to" "But can you let go of me plz"

Reiko: "Why?"

Deku: "I...can't.... breathe"

The girls noticed that he was turning blue, from how tightly they hugged him.

Yui: "Oh sorry Izu" -all the girls let go of him-

Deku: "Oh fresh air, how much I missed you" -he said lay on the flor-

Nejire: "Very funny Izu"

Deku: "Ok now let's return and finish cleaning the gym so we can enjoy the rest of the day together" "What do you think?"

All Girls: "Ok/Sure/That's fine/Let's do it"

Then they all went back to the gym to finish cleaning it up. But when they arrived, they realized that the gym was already clean and organized. They noticed how all the boys from both classes were sitting in a corner of the gym resting. When they approached them, the boys asked where they had been. So, they told the boys everything that had happened and also about their newly formed relationship. Several of the boys were surprised and others began to congratulate them, but there was one that was mad and that was Bakugou since he lost the bet with Todoroki. When they asked about the bet he made, Bakugou told them that the bet was that the loser had to ask the girl they liked out on a date. But since he lost, he had to invite Camie on a date. Then the newly formed couple decided to enjoy the different activities and food of the festival. They played several games in which Izuku won different stuffed animals for all his girlfriends. And during the day they met Inko, Kota and Eri and they also told them about their new relationship, Eri and Kota were excited because they finally got a mother figure but Inko was the most excited since she was thinking about the future grandbaby's that they would give her. They also met the parents of all the girls and also told them about their newly formed relationship. The girls' mothers were excited and happy for their daughters, but the girls' parents tried to kill Izuku, but they couldn't because their wives stopped them by threatening them. At the end of the day Izuku and the girls had an excellent and wonderful day at the festival. But they knew that this was only the first of many more to come.

The End 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 292 24
This is my first story so it won't be 100% perfect. Anyways this will be a betrayed au, there might be more than one person shipped with Deku so this...
138 15 16
This is my first ever fanfiction written on Wattpad, in fact this is my first story I've ever wrote on Wattpad. I just hope you enjoy reading as much...
13K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
THE CLASS C-1 By isipinmo15

Mystery / Thriller

18 0 8
If you are going to criticize this story becauase of errors please dont continue reading. This is my first time to published one of my stories here i...