Her Grace, Medea Solon (Hiatu...

By amey78

I got reincarnated as Medea Solon. The protagonist of Your Throne and framed as Villainess who tried to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Announcement!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement 2
Medea's Profile
Thalia's Profile
Psyche's Profile
Announcement!

Characters and Notes

4.9K 134 12
By amey78

Name: Medea Solon

Past life name: Seo Bora

Alias: Grand Duchess of Solon Grand Duchy, Her Grace, Princess, Lady Medea, Medi, Demon Duchess, Half Demon, Villainess.

"Rumor about me having demon blood and me being wicked person... tragically, they're truth"

Name: Roxana Agriche

Alias: Lady Roxana, Daughter of the Black Agriche, Ana, Roxie, Sister, Heiress of the Black Agriche.

"I guess I am not the only one who got reincarnated....it's nice to know I am not alone for once"

Name: Psyche Callista

Alias: Lady Psyche, Count's Eldest Daughter, Angel, Young Countess, Saint, Blessed Child of Callista County.

"Lady Medea might seems it but she's truly a kind person...she will show it in most strangest situation"

Name: Cassis Pedelian

Alias: Heroine's Older Brother, Blue Prince, Heir of the Blue Pedelian, Lord Cassis, Brother, Roussel's bastard son (By Lante).

"Roxana seems to regain some of her humanity back because of you. I am grateful for that and also, for you saving my sister"

Name: Jeremy Agriche

Alias: Lord Jeremy, Son of the Black Agriche, Roxana's Lovestruck Brother.

"I approve of you being Sister's friend. After all, what you did to that bastard was quite of amusing"

Name: Dion Agriche

Alias: Son of the Black Agriche, Lante's most treasured son, Trophy Son, Lord Dion, Psycho, Emotionless Weapon.

"I became interested in you. You're similar like Roxana but you don't mind if everyone becomes your enemy"

Hey, guys. This is the restoration of my original story.

Like last time, this story will have crossovers like Who made me a Princess, Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, How to hide Emperor's Child, and other more.

There will be also character used.

This story won't have Helio Niccolo in there and also, focuses on Medea Solon and Dion Agriche since I wanted to know how these characters would understand each other.

And also, Roxana's relationship with Cassis and how Medea and Psyche can help her regaining her humanity.

Hope you will enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 204 32
My name is Rosalie Amelia Rocasolano and I am the girl who didn't plan on marrying a prince who is soon going to be king. I was going to marry some...
58.2K 1.4K 42
The Quarter is quiet. Marcellus controls the vampires. The wolves live like outcasts in the Bayou. The Witches have a rocky peace with the vampires. ...
32.5K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
105K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...