•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{9}

2.8K 57 16
By AshLeeNyx

*3.2k Words*

"̶I̶t'̶s ̶h̶i̶m"

.
.
.
.
.

When you looked behind you, you saw the man wearing a tuxedo and a white hat when you saw the man behind you some distance away you were immediately nervous, and the fear you felt when you first saw him came back to you.

Your hands were shaking as well as your feet but you just kept yourself calm because you didn't want other people to notice that you were afraid.

As time went on you became even more nervous as if you wanted to run and stay away from the man who was behind you but you couldn't do that you couldn't leave Kaito and his mother.

Until Kaito noticed you "Lady y/n are you okay?"

You look down and see Kaito's worried face you just smile at him "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me" You said you can't tell Kaito that you are scared and nervous, you don't want to scare him.

As we walked to the temple you noticed that the man had followed us to the temple but you just ignored the man and just walked with Kaito and his mother.

.
.
.
.
.

Muzan went to the city after the upper moon meeting he told Nakime to teleport him to the city and the female demon followed and teleported him to the city.

When he teleported to the city he was in an alleyway he came out of here when he came out of the alleyway he didn't expect what he saw.

Muzan eyes were wide when he saw you. in the distance you. were just standing under the Sakura tree as if you were waiting for someone Muzan would have approached you. in case Muzan saw Yoriichi's fake son hiding from you.

Muzan just stands there some distance from you listening to what they are talking about it's a good thing that you didn't notice Muzan there standing a distance away from you.

When Muzan saw that they were leaving he followed them as he followed them he noticed that you. were trembling with fear even though he just followed behind them.

Muzan POV

Just after the upper moon meeting earlier all the demons that were 12 kizuki earlier were called by Tanjiro and asked one by one if the blue spider Lily was looking for had been found but not even one of them answered Tanjiro's simple question so he was super angry tanjiro to the upper moons.

After finding out that I hadn't been looking for the blue spider lily yet, after the meeting, I left the Infinity Fortress immediately and went to the city for a walk.

And I didn't expect to see my beloved Y/n tonight here in the city when I saw Y/n I would have liked to approach him in case I saw Yoriichi's fake son running towards him and also his fake wife walking towards Y/n.

When I saw Yoriichi'ske son and wife approaching my beloved "Y/n" my blood boiled when I saw Yoriichi's fake son and his fake wife talking to y/n I didn't want Y/n to talk to other people and she should only talk to me and only me and no one else when I noticed that they had left I followed them immediately and then I found out that they were going to Douma's wedding.

When I found out that they were going to dogmas temple, my blood boiled even more I don't want him to go to his temple and I want to talk to him and touch him I can't wait any longer

.
.
.
.
.

While we were walking we passed a village and you were just surprised that when we passed that village you noticed that it was like the village in your dream.

It's really like the village in your dream last night and all of a sudden you heard someone shouting for help you looked around but you didn't see any people asking for help but all you saw were the busy ones human and happy living.

As you passed the village you could still hear the screams of the people as you heard them you could not help being scared and nervous with every step you took on your feet as if your soul had separated from your body in great fear.

Butt you can't fight your fear of ignoring the screams you hear and you just keep walking with Kaito and his mother.

But even with the two of them, you are still scared because you feel like the man you saw in the city the other day is still next to you.

You couldn't be at ease with yourself until the man followed us. You couldn't help but be afraid you are just thinking about when you can return to your world if you are still alive there and you are thinking about how you can return there.

When you thought about it you're head suddenly hurt so much every time you thought about how you could go back to your real world.

'Ouch! ouch! ouch! Oh great my head is hurt again when. I'm trying to think how I will go get back to my real world'

You thought to yourself putting your hand on your forehead as we walked to the temple.

A few hours later we also arrived at the temple and your eyes widened when you saw the temple
the temple we went to today is the same and the one in your dream is the same.

When you saw the outside of the temple your eyes widened because you suddenly remembered what was in my dream last night, your dream last night was exactly like the one we went to tonight.

When you looked around you saw other people carrying gifts as they walked into the temple. You could barely move from where you were standing and you were trembling with fear.

'it can't be everything I see now is in my dream last night everything will happen now around me I also saw in my dream last night it can't be

You thought to yourself while looking at the people walking inside the temple.

You lost all your thoughts when Kaito called your name "Lady y/n we need to inside before the wedding gets started we won't be late" Kaito said you looked down at Kaito with fear in your eyes.

"It can't be if it's true all this is not possible when they go inside Kaito and her mother I already know what will happen to the two of them

You thought to yourself.

You wanted to tell them not to go inside but something seemed to be stopping you from telling them you opened your mouth to speak but nothing words come out.

'what is happening to me? Y/n you need to do something if you don't do anything, you know that to yourself you already know what will happen to the two of them when they enter the temple' "Yeah" and you know in yourself that you don't want that to happen to them both?' "Yeah"

You thought to yourself even if you want them not to be let inside it's too late you're already running Kaito to enter the temple "Lady Y/n let's go inside!" Kaito shouted at me while waving
And her mother walked towards the temple gate.

'Y/n don't be so dumb do something right now before it's too late

You thought to yourself you want to shout at Kaito and his mother but someone or something is stopping you from speaking you shouted at Kaito was it too late he already entered the temple with his mother.

"Kaito! Wait don't get inside!" You shouted but it was too late for you, you needed to get inside and bring them out of the temple you were about to walk to the gate of the temple when you suddenly felt that you were getting heavier as if someone was clinging to your back.

When you felt it, everything you dreamed of last night came back, this is how you felt when you entered the gate of the temple, as if something heavy was hanging behind you.

But you just persisted until you reached the gate of the temple you had not yet entered the gate of the Temple you suddenly smelled. when a metallic blood you could smell it, you immediately became familiar.

When you smelled it you suddenly remembered that it was like the smell in your dream "̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d" You covered your nose so you wouldn't smell the stench and you walked into the temple as soon as you could enter it would be worse if you smelled the metallic of blood.

When you got inside you just thought that it's not true that it's happening now because you don't want other people to die but when you dream it's rare that it will come true in real life maybe it's all just a dream.

Until you saw a path like in your dream last night when you saw it you stopped walking and stared at it.

'No no no it can't be right?' it's all just a dream it can't happen in real life right?' You thought to yourself.

You saw someone else go to the other side of the Temple where the wedding was to be held and you went to another path and you followed it for a few hours when you walked your eyes widened when you saw a chamber just like in your dream.

Until it flashes back in your mind the appearance of the chamber you saw in your dream will be exactly like everything you saw today and the ones you saw today in your dream last night.

You decided to come closer to the chamber and you walked closer to the chamber as you got closer and closer you could smell the one you smelled in your dream last night "̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d"

The more you were at the point of the chamber, the more you could smell the stench of blood and the filth around me like you had in your dream last night.

You reached with one hand on the door handle and when you opened the door you were exposed to the dead bodies of people.

When you saw it your eyes widened in great fear you saw the dead bodies and others there were men and women you saw on the side not far from you no heads and some had no feet were hands some others had no organs and others were exposed to the internal organs and others are barely recognizable yet.

When you see dead bodies you can't move your body you want to shout but you can't.

What kind of person did it I'm sure the person who did it was not human and heartless' you thought to yourself.

Until you noticed that something was dripping from your clothes when you saw blood on your shoulder you looked up at yourself when you looked up your eyes widened at what you saw.

You saw above the ceiling that dead human bodies were hanging. You also noticed that almost all those hanged above were women and those on the floor were men.

When you saw it you couldn't quite imagine to yourself how it was done by someone but you're sure it wasn't the person who did it all because no person can do it to others unless a real killer did it.

You start backing away because you can't stand what you saw inside the chamber and the iron-like stench of blood around and on the floor you couldn't stand the stench so you run away from the chamber and go to the other side of the temple where held the wedding.

And one more thing you need to get them out of here kaito and his mother.

.
.
.
.
.

You ran for a few minutes until you arrived where the wedding was being held when you arrived at the place you saw a lot of people around.

So you ran to the side and looked for Kaito and his mother until your eye caught the temple leader in front with his future wife when you saw the Temple leader look at you. where you stand.

When you saw the temple you stared hard you couldn't concentrate because you were out of breath so you rested for a few seconds so you could breathe properly so you could breathe properly.

When you saw the temple leader you immediately felt fear in your chest until he fell behind him where the guests were sitting you saw his eyes color rainbow.

Just like in your dream, just like when you saw him in your dream, the color of his eyes is also rainbow.

'No way it can't it can't it's all I saw in my dream last night all that will happen now

You thought to yourself you panicked from where you stood with mixed fear.

You would have looked for you and his mother suddenly if you felt that he was staring at me where you were. standing he stares at you. with his rainbow eyes.

You turned so you couldn't see him that you couldn't focus on finding Kaito and his mother until you heard a voice behind you, you turned around and saw Kaito.

"Kaito where is your mother? Where is she? You ask Kaito with a panicked tone in your voice and Kaito notices this

"Lady y/n why are you shaking and what are you panicking?" Kaito asked.

You want to tell Kaito to Truth but you can't you don't know what going on with you but you can't control yourself anymore because you were so scared that you couldn't tell him.

You didn't know if anything was stopping me from telling Kaito the truth until you froze from your spot all of a sudden your eyes were fixed on the temple leader and he also staring at you.

You look away immediately and focus on Kaito you see Kaito's face with a worried expression on his face "Lady Y/N are you okay because you're not on your own and you've been paying attention to yourself for a while" Kaito said.

Until Kaito's mother approached us "Lady y/n we have been looking for you before... Where have you been?" Kaito's mother asks "Oh... I'm sorry if I didn't follow you suddenly before but can we leave now?" You said.

Kaito's mother wondered why you wanted to leave because we were just about to arrive "Why? Do you want to leave right away we just arrived here?" Kaito's mother asks.

'I no longer have time to explain to the two of them why I want them to leave this place right away but if I tell them the truth I think they will believe what I say' you thought to yourself.

"Listen to me carefully we need to leave this place right now," you said Kaito's mother stared at you with a confused look.

"Why do you want to leave we just got here we will leave right away," Kaito's mother said "Because this place is dang- I didn't finish what I was going to say when suddenly Kaito's mother's head was cut off in front of me.

Was torn and spat out all the blood on your face and on your clothes when you saw it you trembled with fear you saw Kaito's headless body as well as her mother and his mother's body fell in front of you.

When you saw that Kaito and his mother were lifeless you wanted to shout but you couldn't

'It's happened right now Kaito and his mother are dead now' you thought to yourself.

And not far away you heard someone laughing you turned your head and saw the man who did it you saw on his face the smile that never faded on his face and the color of his eyes.

And his eyes stared at you and you did not stare at him until a few seconds he spoke to you.

"Hello my little lotus."

He already spoke to you and he gave you another name when you heard the name he gave you, you don't like it.

"Why are you afraid of me it's only right that I killed people here" the man, said while smiling at you like a creep you saw the other people also dead and his future wife was also dead.

He killed everyone he guessed at his wedding as well as his future wife so there is no doubt that he also killed the people inside the chamber earlier.

You start backing away from him out of fear you didn't know what to do first if you would run away from him you didn't know what to do until he introduced himself to you.

"My little lotus stop backing away from me I don't have intentions to hurt you like I did to everyone here"
The man said.

"By the way my name is- you cut him immediately he didn't finish what he wanted to speak.

"I... I know... Your name." you said with a shaking voice the man counties staring at you with his rainbow eyes that gave you a chill down from your spine.

"Really!? Did you know my name?" The man said while clapping his two hands "Yeah..." You said.

"How wonderful a cute and beautiful woman like you knows my name try to Guess my name then," the man said.

When you heard this his name came to your mind again.

"Douma" "Your... Name is... D-Douma... Right?" You said when Doumaa heard this.

He was no longer shocked by what you said instead he was surprised he immediately felt in his chest as if his heart was beating for the first time but he still did not know what it meant.

"I won't be surprised if you know what my name is because I've known your name for a long time. I mean, I've been watching you for a long time." douma said while smiling under his fan.

'When I heard this I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now he watching me for a long time where? When?' I thought to myself.

Douma POV

When I saw her in my dream last night I also don't know how I got there and met her in the dream itself but at that time I felt something strange in my chest.

At first, I tried to figure out what kind of feeling I was feeling at those times I couldn't explain to myself.

But every time I feel that I want to feel that kind of feeling because in my whole life and a few years, I have lived or century life in this world my whole life only now have I felt this kind of feeling.

When I saw her in my dream, I suddenly felt it until everything I saw in my dream came true last night, now that she is here right in front of me, I want to explore these strange feelings with her.

"What kind of feelings is this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
38.7K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
39.9K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
79.2K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...