Rhiannon // Max Mayfield

By Sevenevil3xes

"We are like some sort of crackhouse Romeo and Juliet." "I hate you" "No you don't, you love me." "Says who?"... More

characters
intro
1: Who the fuck is MADMAX
2: Karate Kid
3: Say that again Bitch
4: Going up in flames
5: Wanna see something cool
6: Super Spy
7: Steve's a babysitter?
8: fight the darkness
9: jealousy, jealousy
10: Compound sentences
11: Judgement day
12: Dying isn't funny
13: Don't cream your pants
14: Strength in numbers
15: Dying wasn't funny
16: Pretty good for a dead bitch
Season 3
1: Jukebox hero
2: the pool boys
3: I'm sorry sir
4: I spy
5: climb a tree
6: Too good to be true
7: Fuck you
8: Trust
9: don't drink chemicals
10: Flayed
11: Corruption
12: The monster likes teenage girls
13: Switchblade
14: Bad habits
15: you die i die
16: Seeing Red
17: After the storm
18: suffering in silence
(season 3/4) bonus chapter: baseball
Season 4
1: Jason is Jesus?
2: kindly, fuck off
3: Chrissy wake up
4: Reefer Rick
5: pyromaniac
7: feminism
8: I want to break free
9: tick tok
6: Delivery Service
10: promise me this
11: Stephen King is a god
12: Vision #2
13: Hounds of Love
14: Frickin' scary sh-
15: Just in case
16: Betrayal in it's finest
17: Hellfire Cult
18: scheming
19: Remember me
20: Paradise City
21: we fight it together
22: Lets do this
23: Master of Puppets
24: Bang
-the aftermath-
Alternate ending: 3 wishes
Bonus Chapter: sinking ship
I HAVE AN IDEA?
UPDATES

19: New beginnings

2.2K 71 12
By Sevenevil3xes

"Turn around! Look at what you see! In her face, the mirror of your dreams! Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds!" Max and Lucas sang together, Alex was laughing beside them as they imitated Dustin's impromptu karaoke from the mall, they still hadn't let him live it down.

Dustin sat across from the trio with an unamused expression, glaring at the pair singing.

"Wait, did we get that verse right? It's unfold behind the clouds?" Max questioned, making Alex laugh harder.

"Yeah, but your butchering it, so could you please stop?" Dustin pleaded, hating everything in those moments.

"So then join in, Dusty-bun!" Alex joked, blowing him an air kiss as she leant back into Max, the girl sitting slightly in front of her.

"Yeah, come on Dusty-bun, why don't you join us?" Lucas mocked, also blowing Dustin a kiss to annoy the boy.

"You guys are so funny," Dustin said sarcastically, "You should be on Carson,"

"Can't we just hear your rendition?" Max begged, still mad she didn't hear the entirety in the mall.

"No!"

"Please, just one verse?" Max asked, smirking at the boy.

"No! no, it's reserved for Suzie's ears and Suzie's ears alone!" Dustin snapped, making Alex throw her head backwards dramatically, sighing causing Lucas and Max to laugh, sharing an expression before jumping back into the song.

~~

The sad part had come, they were loading the final boxes into the moving van, the house had been completely cleared and everyone was gathered outside, saying their goodbyes.

Alex hugged Joyce and Johnathan first, they were the easiest of the two, she then went to El, this would be tough. She wrapped her arms around the girl tightly, the other girl squeezing back as tears brimmed both of their eyes.

They puled away just to have tears streaming down both of their faces, Alex was El's first friend ever, that was a girl and El was the first girl that saw Alex as she is, without any of that popular shit. "Don't forget me aright, I'll call everyday if i have to, tell you everything about Hawkins even if it's boring," Alex choked, El nodded, unable to form words. 

Alex let the others go to El as she walked over to Will, this would be the hardest, Will was literally her first friend in Hawkins. She wrapped her arms around the boys neck as he put his on her waist, both hugging tightly. They rested their foreheads on each other, Alex smiled remembering a joke they made a year ago, if they were both into the opposite sex the two would be a pretty good couple, it seemed Will had the same thought as he smiled lightly, "We would rule everyone," he joked, his voice breaking.

Alex nodded, crying onto his shirt, "I love you," she whispered, holding him, he held her tighter, both of them absolute messes.

"I know, I love you too." He sobbed, the pair pulling away from each other as Johnathan put a hand on his shoulder signalling it was time to leave.

Alex clung onto Max, teary eyes as the moving van drove away, Joyce's car just in front of it. The whole party was sobbing lightly, watching until the car disappeared over the hill.

They all mounted their bikes and left the house, Alex pushed down her sadness, tears still falling from her face.

Will was gone and High School was starting, It's officially the end of an era.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 126 12
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" ✩-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-✩ ✩...
197K 7.6K 28
- 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ '𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮" 𝙒𝙚'𝙧�...
819 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...
18.4K 491 33
[SLOW UPDATES] When Max and her twin sister, Mar, move to Hawkins Indiana they find a small group and quickly fit in, or at least they think they do...