The Adventurous Arachno! (Int...

By Anorexic_AuthorII

Y/n wasn't always the amazing hero he was known to be, he was once a regular kid just living a normal life. B... More

Character Bio & Author's Note
'A day in the life of Arachno'
'The Worst Day of Y/n's Life'
'Arachno Begins'
'With Great Power...'
'Comes great responsibility'
'Arachno's Debut'
'The Spider-Verse'

'Close Encounters of the Spider kind'

1.5K 34 10
By Anorexic_AuthorII

A/n: Heyo, we back in the Spider-verse biz.
Been a while, I've had this killer headache since last week and it still didn't leave me yet. I think I might have Covid fellas. Nose is close and my equilibrium is messed up.

But enough about my current state of health, this story is more important, and so without further ado.
___________________________________

Present Day: Earth - 932 (Y/n's Dimension)

Y/n: And so, with how things panned out, I got us a new roommate.

After the fight with 'Miss Torch', Y/n had the idea of bringing the currently unconscious super teen back to his shared apartment with his friends so that he could interrogate her.

Maybe gain information about what exactly she was doing, going on a rampage in the middle of Marcus Garvey Park.

Though...

There was only one problem with that.

Melanie: DUDE ARE YOU INSANE?! WHEN SHE WAKES UP SHE'S GOING TO TURN US INTO DEEP FRY CRISPIES!!

His friends did not adore the idea.

Tony: Bro, I get that you're down bad but you really should've thought this through.

The boy gestures towards the couch, where the flaming girl was laid asleep.

Tony: We don't have anything fireproofed in here. And besides, what makes you so sure she won't burst into flames, beat us, even potentially kill us, and just go leave?

Y/n: .....*Sweats*

Melanie: Y/n... you don't have a backup plan, do you?

Y/n: .....*Absolutely drenched*

He raises his hands in the air, making sure he looked as vulnerable as possible so that his friends would somehow take pity on him.

Thinking was never his strong suit anyway.

Y/n: G-Guys, c'mon. I couldn't just leave her to the authorities, they could- y'know...

Y/n: Put her in prison and maybe even torture her for info?

Melanie: *crosses arms* Deserved. She DID scratch up the Arachno hoodie I made with painstaking effort.

Y/n: Not even concerned for my wellbeing...

*KRICHING*

Two pairs of perfectly golden pieces of bread appear as the toaster finished... toasting.

Tony: Mine.

Melanie: Hey, I was the one who-!

The two teens scrambled and fought for a measly two pieces of toasted bread. They ran into the kitchen with the vigor of predators.

Y/n on the other hand, was not hungry. Rather, he was feeling really curious at the moment. He leaned downward to try and take a closer glance at the fiery victims face.

The sixteen year old Spider-Teen could only stare at the unconcsious person who was on top of their living room couch. The boy places a thumb to his chin as he tried to remember where he had seen this person before.

But before he could continue pondering, said person had their eyes wide open as they had awoken from slumber. Y/n awkwardly stared before attempting to diffuse the situation.

Y/n: Uh, hi there I'm–

*GLOMP*

And our boy gets his sentence cut off by a very tight hug, one that had something a bit soft in his face, two very soft things.

Y/n: HRMPFH!?

???: I-IT'S YOU!! I-I never thought I'd–!

Tony: WHOA THERE?!

Y/n's two closest friends had just finished their toast and returned to the living room to see Y/n get face puffed by someone who had, just a few hours earlier, tried to melt Y/n's entire face off. Granted, it was when she was in a rageful rampage of heat at the time, but they still did not trust this individual.

Melanie: GET AWAY FROM HIM!!

The aspiring designer bravely wielded a piece of toast as a weapon against the dangerous flame manipulator whilst Tony... only held his wrist watch out for some reason?

Tony: I don't know if you know this lady, but you tried to burn my friend before and damn near got close to achieving that goal, I ain't about to let it happen again.

He presses a button on the wrist watch and our boy Y/n had to supress the urge to gape at the small yet technologically advanced wrist mounted turret, complete with laser guiding system, unfurl and come out of the watch.

Y/n: When the hell did Tony have time to make something like that?!? Nevermind, got to ease them up first. WOAH, WOAH! Watch where you point that thing!!

Tony lets his arm fall to his side, as he had his entire arm facing both the girl and Y/n.

Tony: Sorry, just- taking precautions dude.

Melanie simply put the toast back in her mouth. Truly the fearsome warrior.

Melanie: *Harrumphs but in Toast*

Y/n faces down at the girl who hugged him in fright. He tapped her on the back, signaling that he wants to talk. She looks up to him as he smiled, wanting to reassure this weird, fire-catching, random person hugging, girl.

Y/n: Uh, sorry about that. My friends think they can replace my parents hehe.

Y/n: And speaking of parents.... Hey, sorry for this sudden question but um, do you know someone named D/n? Does that happen to be the name of your parent?

???: ....I.. don't know...

Y/n: Oh sorry, I should be asking this instead, do you remember what happened before you woke up today? I mean, like hours ago?

Tony: Yeah, like when you were on fire, and almost killed innocent people?

Y/n: Not helping dude.

He had to check if her transformation messed with her memories. A classic power cliche.

???: I remember... being scared and... angry..

Y/n: And? What else?

???: *focused expression* Uhm.. I– oh! I think I remember an explosion and then a portal opened... then when I came to, I ended up in New York...

She suddenly had her eyes wide open.

???: But... not my New York. Erm, this might not make sense, but I think I'm in another dimension. *mumbles* So that's why you look like this, huh.

Melanie: What's she saying?

Tony and Mel had calmed down by now, as they realized this girl was just lost and they were being unrightfully hostile towards her.

But the two still held a glimmer of mistrust in their eyes and Y/n recognized that.

Y/n: Hey, could you speak up a bit, my friends want to hear what you have to say.

???: Erm, you might not believe me, but you should listen to me, please. I... think you're my dad. From another world.

A few seconds of silence pass. Then...

The trio: WHAAAT?!?

The boy who's supposedly a father waved his hands around in confusion.

Tony: Dude, how'd you get married, and have  a kid in any universe? I don't believe it.

A resounding smack was heard as both Y/n and Mel punched Tony's arms. Only the left side was hurt though since Mel couldn't pack a punch even if she tried her hardest.

Y/n: W-Wait so hold on, hold on... what did you say your name was?

FY/n: FY/n. FY/n L/n.

Y/n: FY/n... that- sounds like the name my mom wanted to give my sister if she had a second kid and it was a girl.

Freezing solid, Y/n then belatedly realized what else was said by this strange newcomer.

Y/n: Uh, I think you got it wrong. FY/n, I think you might be my sister– from another world, is what you said, right?

FY/n: Mhm. I'm surprised you accepted the fact that other worlds exist.

Tony: It was a theory that already existed, but it was only confirmed now.

Melanie: *Laughs* Yeah, and the fact that Y/n here has spider powers gives us immunity to weird things happening.

FY/n: Spider... wait! You mean, YOU were the dude in the terrible Spider-Man cosplay!?

Y/n: It hurts my soul to hear you call it cosplay but yeah, that was me.

At this point of the conversation, FY/n had let go of Y/n and their chat resumed with normal arm's length distance, but the teen girl yet again, got close to give Y/n yet another hug.

FY/n: Mmh. Th-Thanks, B... Big bro...

Y/n: Y-You're welcome. Wow she smells like a campfire. A good smelling on‐ Wait! She's technically my sister!! Bad thoughts!

The two seperate their hug, relief, for some reason, filling the mind of a certain clothing designer girl.

Y/n: *Ahem* B-Before I officially adopt you into this version of the L/n fam. I gotta ask you a few more questions... 'sis'.

FY/n: Yeah?

Y/n: ...Why do you like hugging me so much?

FY/n: I-I dunno, it just feels right for some reason. I feel this pull towards you and it makes me kinda complete inside when I get super close to you. Am I being weird?

Y/n: Nah. I feel it too... do you think it has something to do with you being from another world? Or is it something else...

Before they could get on to another topic, a different girl raised her hand as if she was in class. Y/n and his 'sister' both faced her.

Melanie: Actually, I've got a question.

FY/n: Uh, yeah?

Melanie: Did you get your powers from the um, what was it called again? Oh right.

The carefree expression went away, Melanie was completely serious as she said this.

Melanie: The X-core?

FY/n: I did! So does that mean bro also got his spider powers from X-core?

Y/n: Yeah, that's right. But wait, sis if you came from another dimension dosen't that mean–?

*RINGGG RINGG*

A loud ringing could be heard as Y/n felt his phone go off in his pocket. He picks it up and sees his crime alert app that Tony had made was pinging like crazy. There was a weird news update about a portal opening up in NYC's Rockefeller center's ice skating area.

Uh, that seems like a weird coincidence.

Y/n: FY/n, you didn't happen know anyone who could open portals to other dimensions, do you? Because this seems a bit too ironic.

FY/n: N-No! I got here by accident! *quietly* but then again, I did somehow find you so...

Tony: Guys, argue about it later. We gotta get to the bottom of this portal business.

Already on his suped up laptop, Tony quickly got to work and hacked into Rockefeller's cameras to see what was going on.

He was... surprised to say the least.

Tony: Um, you guys. Come look at this.

Y/n: Pfft, dude what? that was such a cliche li– oh. OH SHIT.

From an angled camera that seemed to be aimed at the center of the ice skating rink, the gang could see a perfect view of the blue portal... along with two individuals that Y/n swore he would collect comic series' of.

???: Uh, is this another dimension? It sure dosen't look like another world to me.

???: Of course it shocking is, Parker.

???: We're still in New York. Just not your New York. Now c'mon. We need to look around for this world's Spider-Man.

???: Roger Dodger.

The voices of the two could be heard clearly through Tony's high end speakers. Heard loud and clear yet none of the teens could believe their ears. Or their eyes.

Y/n: HOOOH MY GOD!!! I-I'm gonna head there right fucken' now! Where's my suit at?!

A bit too excitedly, Y/n frantically looks around for the Arachno suit in the apartment.

FY/n: I don't get it, who're those two? And why does Y/n look excited?

Her questions were left unanswered as Tony stared at his laptop's screen in disbelief, whilst Y/n looked around with immense vigor.

Y/n: Melanieee!!

Melanie: Whaat?!!

Y/n: Where's my super suit!?

Melanie: Oh we are not doing that shit.

Y/n: WHERE. IS.  MAH. SUPER. SUIT!?!

And they argued back and forth like an old married couple until Y/n finally found where he had last placed the suit. Putting it on, he opens the nearest window and was about to head out until an arm grabbed him.

FY/n: Hey, where are you going?

Y/n: Uh, going to go meet my favorite heroes in the flesh and try not to mess it up?

FY/n: Then I'm coming with you.

Y/n: You probably can't tell right now cause' of the mask but I'm making a face right about now. Why exactly are you coming with?

FY/n: They might know how to send me back home. Y'know, to my world?

Y/n: Ah. Right.

Meanwhile off to the side, Tony paid close attention to the screen on his laptop. His eyes still did not register the fact that the PS4 game version of Spider-Man was walking around NYC, er, swinging around.

He dosen't recognize the blue one though, he never read the comics.

Tony: *quietly* Does this mean we're in the game, or in some sort of fanfiction?

Melanie: Y/n, you better take some pictures.

Y/n: *shows off old timey camera* You bet.

He turned to look at his so called sister.

Y/n: So, how do we do this? Want me to carry you all the way there?

FY/n: *smirks* No need. Flame on!

Catching on fire, FY/n transforms into that familiar flaming creature that had almost burnt Garvey Park into the ground.

Y/n: THE FUCKIN' CARPET!!

Melanie: HEY, WE DON'T EXACTLY HAVE OUR PLACE FIREPROOFED!

FY/n: Ah! S-Sorry!

She quickly went out the window, concerned, Y/n went out too but saw that she could fly.

Y/n: Well that's convenient.

FY/n: Hehe. Try to keep up.

Y/n: -_- Don't try to sound cool after almost burning the apartment down.

The flaming girl had the audacity to look ashamed of her act. Without any other thing that needed to be addressed, the duo went off in the direction of Rockefeller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 666 24
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊‼️‼️ - - - - Y/n is a known girl in the streets of Brooklyn New york for her art work. Her parents own a bodega which is usually t...
131K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
12.2K 512 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...
106K 2.7K 30
Y/n is the daughter of Stephen Strange. She has a normal life, well what people see of it. She goes to high school and hangs out with her friends. Bu...