สœis sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€โœฟ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ ใ€ŒBiสŸสŸ แด„iแด˜สœแด‡...

By JirouShxnx

ยป "๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šž๏ฟฝ... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: Sแด›แด€แด›แดœแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: Oแดœส€ Fษชส€sแด› Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: Hษชs Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡s.
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: Tแด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชแด› sสŸแดแดก
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข ษดแด‡แดก แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: Wสœแด€แด›'s ษดแด‡xแด›?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: Cแด€แด› แด€ษดแด… Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: Mแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€แด›แด€ษชษดs
๊ง||แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||๊ง‚
๊ง||Hแด€แด˜แด˜ส ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€s sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||๊ง‚
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: Sแดœษดา“สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€ ษชษด แด‹ษดแดแด›s
โžน||Vแด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡'s Dแด€ส Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ||โžท
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: aฬธx0lo|tฬถแˆจ

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แดสŸแด… แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜แด‡แด›

3.1K 112 137
By JirouShxnx

As the sun set, the night sky awakened. Everybody was sound asleep, maybe something unexpected would happen? Who knows? Maybe we'll just wait and see. With a little triangle demon on the loose, maybe he would target a certain Pinetree?

Y/n was very much asleep, and so were her two elder siblings. The room was dark, the only light source being the moon coming from the small triangular window.

Focusing on Dipper.. as I said, everyone in that room is sleeping comfortably. Suddenly, he started to mumble a few things in his sleep. He seemed to be dreaming something. Or.. maybe dreaming isn't the right statement to describe this...

.・゜-: ✧ in Dipper's dream▲

Dipper slowly opened his eyes. He was expecting to wake up on his bed and dimmed lighting that was surrounding the area. Instead, he woke up in an unknown gray scape. The place gave him a sense of familiarity as if he had been there before.

After a few moments of looking at the escape closely, his mind started to puzzle one after another. It was like the place finally triggered a distant memory. He realized that the place seemed familiar to the mindscape, a place that Bill would appear in when he wasn't in a physical form. But Bill was dead, right? That was what he thought.

As Dipper looked around the scape more in a panicked frenzy, he stopped in his tracks when he heard an echoing laugh, a familiar one, a laugh that sent chills down his spine, his eyes widened when he recognized the laugh. But it wasn't possible... Dipper thought to himself. A sweat dropped from the side of his forehead. He couldn't say anything at that moment. His throat seemed stuck.

The laughing then slowly perished, but he couldn't see anyone. He kept telling himself it was all a dream when suddenly a voice echoed throughout the place, a voice he thought he wouldn't hear again, ever. "Well, well! What do we have here? A little Pinetree?" Dipper sweat dropped again. He felt his head spinning. He kept repeating to himself that it wasn't real and that he was just having a nightmare.

'This isn't real- this isn't real-' he kept repeating, over and over again. A sudden groan of annoyance echoed, making Dipper stop his thoughts of denial. "Y'know kid, I haven't seen ya' in about.. 2 years?" The voice had a calm and laid-back tone, but that didn't make Dipper any calmer. He was familiar with this voice, and the thought of who it was made him feel a sense of dread.

"You-" Dipper finally muttered, his voice laying a sense of hatred and disdain. The voice chuckled in amusement with Dipper's hostility. "Oh, come on.. where's the warm welcome I deserve?" The voice asked in sarcasm, but that just made Dipper's hatred grow.

Before he could answer, a sudden figure of a certain yellow triangle appeared right in front of his eyes. Dipper's eyes widened once more, but he already had his suspicion the moment he started talking. "Bill Cipher.." he muttered while clenching his fist, but he knew it wouldn't do any good and controlled his emotions.

"How's my favorite Pinetree doing?" Bill's voice was relaxed and playful as usual, but Dipper didn't seem too fond of it. "How are you alive!?" Dipper didn't answer Bill's question, which made him gasp in a dramatic and joking way. "The audacity! I thought you would be happy about my revival!" Bill, as usual, of course, was being sarcastic. Everyone with bad experiences or bad history with him, or at least had smart thinking, would already know his words weren't sincere. "Answer my question!" Dipper yelled in frustration. He thought that Bill would stay dead and dead forever. He didn't want that to change. Yes, the statue was gone, and he had a long suspicion that Bill had been freed, but he didn't want to accept it, but seeing Bill right in front of him, talking and moving freely, he had to accept it now.

"Who freed you?" Dipper asked in a quiet tone, a mix of disbelief too. "Who? Do you think I'll just tell you?" Bill's voice didn't have a hit of playfulness anymore. "Look, kid," Bill paused, looking at Dipper. "Me and a certain someone made a deal. They will stay quiet about any of this, and I will be their friend!" Bill said while twirling his cane. "Friend? You're just using them for your own personal, selfish gain!" Dipper felt a sudden burst of anger as he mentioned that he had gotten someone into a troublesome mess. But, instead of Bill being all giddy and sarcastic, he looked at Dipper with a glare. "Personal gain? Sure. But this human is different." Bill said while tapping his cane using his hand. "What do you mean, different?" Dipper questioned while looking at Bill's every move. Bill only stayed quiet while twirling his cane.

"..How about this, Pinetree." Bill finally spoke after staying silent for a few seconds. Dipper skeptically looked at Bill, but he was curious, so he asked. "What is it?" Dipper questioned, looking at the little triangle. "A deal," Bill said straightforwardly, then looking at Dipper with his usual expressionless face. "You know you can't convince me to do a deal with you." Dipper spat back, clearly declining his offer. "You haven't heard me out." Bill rolled his eye in annoyance. Dipper decided to stay quiet. "Your family wants to find this.. 'sunflower' person, I'll help you.." Dipper's eyes widened, and he shook his head almost immediately. "No- we would just be helping you get a lead!" Dipper didn't think this would be a great deal at all, he didn't know who the 'sunflower' person would be, but whoever it was must stay away from Bill.

"I will never commit the same mistakes," Dipper spoke in a stern tone. The way he spoke, the words that let out from his mouth, amused Bill. Despite not being able to see it, Bill was looking down at him, like he was nothing but a bug, waiting to be stepped on to show them where they belonged, and that's how Bill was feeling, amusement.

"You see, Pinetree," Bill paused, moving a little closer to him that made Dipper a little uncomfortable. "You can get a lot of information from me, and I need your help too!" Bill was acting very giddy, he seemed quite cheerful out of all the sudden. "And why would you need my help if you're so 'all knowing'?" Dipper wasn't convinced and after what Bill did in the past, and trying to take over the world years ago, he wouldn't trust the little triangle as easily now, since he knew what Bill was capable of now he's free, and it would be a lot worse if he gets out to the physical world.

Bill looked at Dipper for a few seconds, those few seconds were sending shivers down Dipper's spine but soon, Bill let out an unsettling laugh. "Oh! Silly, silly Pinetree!" Bill spoke in his usual playful tone, despite having that uneasy aura around him. "Silly?" Dipper questioned while looking confused. "I don't need information! Oh, dear, no!" Bill said while dismissing the idea. "All i need is a puppet!" Those words sent a moment of déjà vu within Dipper, but he couldn't connect one by one, his memories of his previous visit of gravity falls were like a small blur, except the part where he spent his summer with the people close to him, and when Weirdmageddon happened.

"You give me the puppet I desperately need, and I'll help you find Sunflower, deal?" Dipper knew better. Bill was a master of manipulation, and he could easily get someone in the palm of his hands if he used the correct temptations. Right now, Bill was using the correct state of words to lure him in. "Is this another manipulation of yours?" Dipper didn't look entirely sure. He was suspicious. Yet, despite being unsure, he was tempted, that's for sure.

"I won't fall for your tricks, Cipher!" Dipper clenched his fist, glaring at Bill with disdain and hatred. "Ouch.. and here I thought you were still capable.." Dipper's eyes widened. "What do you mean..?" Dipper's voice seemed to soften, those words

"Don't you want to be useful, Pinetree?" Bill was taunting him, using the correct words to try to see a change of expression on his face, and it seemed to work. "What would your parents think?" Bill had a look of satisfaction, he was thankful of the information that a certain someone told him, but he had decided to use that knowledge for bad intentions.

"D-don't bring up my parents in this!" Dipper yelled, but his voice wasn't as fierce as before, it was the look on his face and the sound of his voice that gave it the way. "Oh? Why not?" Bill continued to use a mocking tone, taunting him with it. "B-because-" Dipper knew he couldn't do anything. All he could was stare at Bill, who was looking at him with a glint of amusement.

"Do tell me, Pinetree. Do your parents love you?" Dipper didn't have more to say. He stared at Bill with a look of shock. Of course, his parents loved him! Right? Then, his mind slightly wandered to y/n, how after she was born, their parent's devotion went to her. His little sister that he was supposed to take care of, and love. But in the end, felt hatred for her.

His mind started running images of times when his parents showed an obvious affection to y/n, choosing over her than him and Mabel, how times when their parents would break promises just to spend time with y/n. Those memories made his blood boil. Bill sensed his anger, and it fueled his satisfaction.

"Your younger sister, y/n was it? Yes, she obviously bothers you, and do tell me, do you want to get rid of her? Make everyone around her feel the same way as you do?" Bill had a thing for tempting others, and most of the time, it worked, and he successfully got his way, and Bill had a great feeling about this time. "So, do you?" Bill asked, getting beside him while putting an arm around his shoulder. "When do we get started?" Dipper finally spoke in a quiet tone, yet full of determination and a sense of revenge. Bill looked at the boy beside him, Bill never saw this side of Dipper, a side that longed for revenge. But he didn't bother thinking too much of it.

His plan was coming along all too well.

.・゜-: ✧ Reality ▲

Morning came faster than the speed of light, birds were chirping lively, the trees dancing away without a worry, the far-away sun shining like the main character it was, and then there was you.

You stayed in bed, lying down and still asleep. Your bed cover was a mess, your blanket was almost falling off the bed, a pillow was on the ground, and your hair was a mess, not to mention a small amount of saliva at the side of your mouth.

You moved your body to the side, facing the fresh sunlight that hit your face with a direct hit. You squirmed slightly, your eyes forced awake, the sunlight bothering your peaceful slumber. You cursed under your breath after being awoken, you didn't have anything to do today, so you were just planning to sleep it out, but the Gods seemed to have other plans. You scoffed at the idea as if a divine being was watching over you, what a massive joke.

You slowly sat up from your bed, trying to ease your mind before leaving your comfortable bed and finally putting your bare foot down to the cold flooring. You shivered at the sensation but dropped down and went to prepare for the day, as always.

Like an everyday human routine, you take a shower, brush your teeth, wear your clothes, and go to the kitchen. A normal routine to start a normal day! Well, you hoped that today would be normal, without encountering Bill or Nyx today. You didn't want to fry your small brain. School already had that role.

Going down the stairs, you were met with a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. Your eyes shone brightly after smelling the delicious smell. What a great day to start a dull morning! Running across the corridor, you instantly went inside the kitchen and saw that Stan was the one cooking breakfast this early morning. "Good morning." You muttered in a groggy tone. Ford was there too. He looked up from his newspaper and smiled at you. "Good morning, y/n. Come, have breakfast. " Ford had a gentle tone in his voice. He seemed pleased to see you this morning. You nodded at him and sat just across from him. You sat in awkward silence.

After a few seconds of sitting in silence, Stan was the one who broke the awkward tension. "Hey, kiddo, where ya' two siblings went?" Stan asked while still cooking up food. "I know Mabel is out with Grenda and Candy, but I don't know about Dipper, I didn't see him leave through the front door," Ford told, still eyeing his newspaper. "I didn't see him in bed." You added, and you felt a little intrigued. But then you didn't say anything. Your older brother was a weird and mysterious one.

After a little while, Stan had finished his cooking, he put the food on two plates, and served you and Ford. You eyed the food and smelled that delicious aroma that sent you drooling. It was two pancakes stacked on one another, maple syrup was added as it dropped down to the plate, a slice of blueberry and strawberry was on top of the pancake and some on the side of the plate.

"Dig in," Stan said while walking to the living room to watch TV. "With pleasure!" You sounded almost excited while grabbing a fork and knife, grabbing a slice of the pancake, you bit into the food, and you could feel the maple syrup melting inside your mouth. You squealed in delight and began munching more of the food.

"Now, calm down y/n, you don't want to choke on your food," Ford warned while smiling gently at the kid in front of him. You blushed due to embarrassment and smiled nervously at Ford. You grabbed a napkin that was right beside you and cleaned your mouth, which was slightly dirtied by the maple syrup "Eat slower, ok?" Ford had a soft tone in his voice. It gave you a feeling of comfort as you smiled at him and continued your breakfast like normal, while Ford continued reading his newspaper.

The day started nice and dull, but a feeling didn't sit right with you, like something bad happened moments ago, but you couldn't decipher what you were feeling. You shrugged it off, thinking it may just be some sort of discomfort after waking up, but even you knew you were lying to yourself. Though, You didn't want to ruin a good morning just because of some weird feeling you were having. And besides, it's not like you had any enemies in Gravity Falls. But even your reassurance gave you doubt.

Dipper was walking down the streets with an exhausted look on his face. After Bill had visited him in his dream, Bill successfully got Dipper, where he wanted him to be. 

He was thinking about how he could get everyone to turn against y/n, but he would need more than one help. After thinking it through, his mind wandered off to his sister, Mabel. Mabel shared the same thoughts as him, despite being more outgoing and cheerful. Of course, she would have some people that she disliked

Bill, on the other hand, was following the young boy to see what he'd do and what he had in mind. He was feeling slightly bad for doing this to you, but he needed to do it for the sake of his life and the plan he had in mind. He couldn't afford to be defeated again and not by the likes of mortals like them.

This time, he wouldn't have to do anything, and he would be keeping his hands clean for a few days until he would have to act his part behind the curtains. He could feel himself feeling ecstatic. Soon, the only weapon that will be used to defeat him will be in the palms of his hands. Just how it was supposed to be. And not to mention, his old puppet will be helping him willingly this time.

Half an hour passed, and Dipper managed to find Mabel and wished to have a talk with her. The two twins were inside a diner, Mabel waiting for Dipper to start talking. "So?" Mabel muttered, Dipper was thinking of words to say before finally looking at Mabel in the eyes. "How much do you want to make y/n feel how we felt when our parents shut us out?" Dipper asked, a blank stare plastered over his face. Mabel was surprised by the question, but nonetheless, she thought it over. "I wish that we could just reverse the roles so our parents can favor us more -" Mabel was soon cut off by Dipper. "No, what I mean is, make her feel how we felt, but I didn't mean changing the minds of mom and dad," Dipper said while having a small smirk on his face. "You don't mean-" Mabel's eyes widened in shock. She finally realized what her brother meant, and she couldn't believe he mentioned this idea to her. 

As much as Mabel was hesitant, she couldn't help but feel that she needed to release her frustration at something or someone. Memory flashes at the back of her head, remembering all the unforgettable scenarios that happened in the past. Moments where you were spoiled a lot, times when their parents forgot promises just for you. She shook her head, displeased by the flashbacks. 

"What do you say, Mabel?" Dipper asked, looking at her with a blank stare, but he soon formed a gentle smile. "I- I'll do it." Mabel stammered. She might feel guilty afterward, but it would only be a small prank, right? They could always apologize afterward. It wasn't like it could become a very big thing later in the end.

"Just follow my lead." Dipper stood up from his seat while keeping his gaze on Mabel. Mabel looked at him with a slight nod. "Alright. I just hope you know what you're doing." Mabel muttered, hesitation evident in her expression and voice. "Trust me, I already know." As Dipper finished speaking, he left the diner, and Mabel was left alone in her seat, thinking over what she just agreed to.

4-16-15-5  15-5  18-9-6  4-16-19  22-19-5-4 

4-6-3-5-4  11-19,  5-3-10-18-9-1-19-6.

---------------------------------------

I did this at school.

GIVE YOUR AUTHOR CREDIT FOR DOING THIS DURING CLASS ‼️

Anyways, Math class next 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 23.1K 40
Bill wanted someone to care for and share his knowledge with, just between the two of them. But Bill never wanted a lover, being a demon was an advan...
99.8K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
11.6K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...