Tainted Vows | Book 1 'Til De...

By dianadiv23

COMPLETE ✔ WARNING: MATURE CONTENT "Kill me," she rasped, her voice hoarse. It confused me. She wanted this... More

...
Blurb
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOTICE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Help
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
...
Current life and INEED UR HELP!!!!!!!

Chapter 17

5.8K 150 45
By dianadiv23

Hi, lovelies. How are you?
I know it's been a long time. I haven't written anything for like almost a year. Some issues we're going on with my personal life, some are not fully sorted but I hope in the future universe will bless me with good things. In my ongoing life situations, I didn't have any motivation to write. So, now that I have some ideas I sat down my lazy ass to finish this chapter.
Also my mains Dominic and Liliana weren't talking to me. I can't write when my characters won't talk to me. I should feel connected to them which I wasn't for a long time. I won't be doing them justice if I write without including what they want to say.
Thank you for being patient with me. I love you.
Anyways enough of my talk you guys go read
******************************************************************************

Liliana

An eerie silence stretched the narrow space between the tall ebony shelves humming a low haunting melody. Classics, leather-bound, hardcovers pile up the ebony shelves. The lights didn't seem to function. Earlier, I tried the switch but they gave out. Maybe they don't light this room anymore. The only existence of light illuminating this dark place is the sunlight reflecting from the window. Yet, in the presence of light, the air in the library is sizzled with a hint of something dark.
Something ominous.
As if you could sense the presence of the past.
The presence of the dead.
Or maybe the dead are not dead after all.
Or maybe it's just me, and somehow I'm not afraid to be in here.

The rough edges of the hardcover in my hand itch into my skin reminiscing the old tales. It's exactly as she had recited. Nothing changed.
The dead lives here.
I could feel the spirit. 
She's not gone.
I could sense her presence in this room. Feel the coldness deep inside my bones in this gloomy library yet it's warm, it's uncanny.
This place smells like her. Like rusty old books and lavenders.

I spot a plush leather chair near the window making myself comfortable. Laying the classic novel on my lap I tilt my head staring at the ceiling of the library. It's painted. I squint my eyes to get a better view of the paintings. Too bad, I can't see them due to lack of light.
Closing my eyes I sigh against the plush leather. Days have turned into nights which have turned into a week.

A long slow-burn week and yet I can't wrap my head around one thing.
Me.
Married.
Married to Dominic.
My living nightmare.
In Viegas.
My new house. My new home.
Home.

I don't know the meaning of the word anymore. Dominic will make sure I'm not invited here.
In his home.

I was so bored to death that I decided to wander around this sprawling Marcello mansion and I was not surprised at all. Just like I had imagined the mansion is vast and screams supremacy. The library and garden are the two spots in the entire mansion that have bewitched me. Of course, Marcello's home is a dream. But, if I have to hide and not get noticed then these two spots deserve the first place.

I glance around the library. Shelves and shelves of books lined running down the hall of every genre. He would have loved this place. His mom would have definitely. A smile touches my lips remembering him and her.
Amara.
She was always with the books. No one could have said she was the daughter of the mafia. Amara was a total nerd. Contrary to her sister.

Victoria is nothing like her sister. Looks nothing like Amara. Yet, they share the same blood a small voice whispers back to me. Instantly, the back of my eyes burns. Jerking away I swallow the pang of guilt bubbling up and focus on my current situation. All alone in this vast mansion.
Victoria and my in-laws are away in Los Angeles. They are arriving in two days. The family thought they could give the newlyweds some private space.
How wonderful. I roll my eyes at the ridiculous notion. As if they don't know this marriage is anything but collateral! Of course, the servants are there but I'm not familiar with any of them. Martha, the head cook is very gentle and possesses a warm personality but my past doesn't let me trust anyone that easily. So, I keep the talk short.

I am glad, Dominic didn't pull any more tricks to coerce me since the incident with the dogs he has been busy with his so-called business. Something is going on with one of his clubs. I overheard the heated conversation from my room.
Yes, I have a room for which I'm thankful. My own little personal space.
At first, I didn't know I would have my room so I ended up sleeping on the couch in Dominic's room. But there's a door connecting to his room and mine. Once I had acquired the knowledge of my room I didn't waste time and jumped out of his room into mine breathing in my own space, into my tiny piece of heaven.
I didn't saw Dominic for the past few days. I'm grateful for it.
Liar.
My brain whispers. I shush the voice. Even if he graces my bedroom while I'm sleeping I wouldn't know. Thanks to the blue pills, I'm earning my sleep without any hindrance. I've been fooling myself for a week with the blue pill. Although I don't know how much longer I will hide under the mirage of blue pills.
I don't have stock that will last for a lifetime just little enough for two months. I'll have to buy them somehow from the pharmacy or will have to quit them. Not that I'm addicted, not that I need them but being here in this very house, under the same roof as Dominic makes my nerves jittery. I sigh. Shaking my head from irrelevant thoughts I open the classic and dive in.

                               *******

I don't remember what time it is. I have almost finished half the book. A tired yawn escapes from me, I fold the page corner and stretch to loosen the rigid muscles. Slamming the book shut I walk across the window overlooking the football-size grand swimming pool. The high scorching sun makes the water shimmer reminiscing the blues from Italy.

The water is tempting, refreshing, and inviting. Small heaven in the middle of the desert. I want to go down and dip my toes. Quench my thirst but I dare not. Besides, I don't want to reveal my hiding spot. Who knows Dominic might be lurking in one of the corridors to pounce. As if he's free for you. The voice whispers back in my head, I dismiss it. Twice.
But what if he's not in the mansion? Usually, he goes out to one of his clubs but sometimes he's home staying in his office. But what if he's not here today? What if I just go down and sit by the pool? Besides I can't see any bodyguards near the pool. A smile full of hope blooms on me. In an instant, I make up my mind.
I turn and freeze.
My smile vanishing instantly.
There he stands.
Like a King.
Like a very devil himself.

Clad in a black suit the blazer hangs on his shoulder. Two fingers snaked lazily onto the collar of the blazer. The first two buttons of the black silk shirt are undone the tanned skin evident underneath followed by the loose tie. It looks like he was trying to get rid of the tie but gave up. The sleeves of the shirt are rolled up to the elbows displaying the dark ink running down the forearms. He is leaning lazily on the door one hand in his pocket, legs crossed at the ankles. His hair is a mess as if he has pulled them several times. The two-day-old stubble brings the rogue in him yet he's exhausted.
But the moment the blue of his eyes settle on me they narrow further narrowing into slits the facial muscles hardening.
His jaw grinding. He takes in my smile, my shocked expression and a lazy grin spreads across his features.

My breath hitches. A stranger might mistake him for young and charming with that grin.
But I know better.
It's the one bearing a warning.

The air suddenly feels too tight. The chill increasing despite the heat outside. My throat suddenly feels dry and unconsciously I lick my lips. His eyes zoom in over my lips and back to my eyes. I can't move. His stare has made me paralyzed or at least my body is.

A soft click goes on and I close my eyes at the sudden intrusion of light. I open my eyes adjusting to the bright surrounding. The whole library is illuminated with a soft glow emitting from the yellow bulbs. I gasp at the sheer beauty of this place. I tilt my head to the ceiling and forget where I am. There up high is the oil painting of Greek Gods and Goddesses and the angels covering the whole canopy. It looks so surreal. When I look at Dominic he has a small remote in his hand.

"It would be such a waste if there were no lights," I comment. But all I get is pin-drop silence.

A moment passes until he straightens to his full height, plopping the remote on a nearby shelf and steps forward without breaking eye contact. I don't move. I don't seem to even when my brain is screaming inside to make a move. It's like I'm trapped under his keen scrutiny.

I take one step behind when reality hits me hard only to come in contact with....nothing.
My legs hit the wall but my back hits the air. I glance behind to see the blue of the pool down. I'm trapped in the window. I close my eyes in defeat. This is not what I wanted. I just wanted to go down and dip my toes in the blue heaven not get pinned to the wall by the blue-eyed devil.

When I open them Dominic is studying me stopping a few steps behind the chair. The plush leather chair is the only object between us I'm grateful for. The more the distance the better.
In the next second, I regret being grateful.
He must have read my mind because the next thing I know Dominic strides confidently bridging the distance between us in two large steps the slacks of his pants straining his thighs. He disposes of the blazer on the armrest of the chair making himself comfortable.
The lavish leather seems to bow at him, sheathing him or rather his presence has somehow enveloped the chair. He relaxes, crossing the right ankle over the left knee and brushing the two-day-old stubble with his left hand, the other hand falling limp at his side. He regards me with the same lazy grin as before barely a hint of the dark storm swirling in his eyes evident.

"What are you doing in here, Liliana?" He drawls almost tired.
I clear my throat hoping to find my voice.
"Don't tell me I'm not welcomed in here." I study him straightening so I could make my escape my fingers tightly grasping the window sill. But the way he is sprawled onto the chair makes it impossible for me to move. There's no distance between us. If he stands he could throw me out of the window for all he cares.

"Of course you are welcome. It's your home now." Dominic says shrugging his shoulder. 

My eyes widen at his response. I'm surprised at him. Frankly, I thought he would be mad at me or was ready to fling a nasty comment for being in here since this space belonged to Amara and considering our history well, it's not something worth boasting about. But I can't believe he said that. I open my mouth to ask what's troubling him but his next words stop me.

"Your home, until the day you die." His cold voice slaps like a whiplash.
His eyes meet mine and they spoke volumes. How I'll always be under his mercy, under his thumb, under his rules in his house.
His harsh words are enough. I swallow the normal issue I was about to ask rather I steel my features.
What was I thinking?
Stupid, stupid Liliana.

"Of course. We can't forget anything." My voice appears meek. At this moment I don't care.

Dominic doesn't say anything merely stares at me as if I am a strange creature. Releasing a breath I straighten. My legs feel weak yet somehow I manage to stand. I don't cast a glance at him for I fear what I might find in them. I stalk forward leaving him in the chair.
I haven't properly taken two steps when I feel two large arms wrapping in my middle.
I yelp.
Dominic lifts me in the air as if I weigh nothing my back is glued to his wide chest. He walks backwards until he plops on the leather chair. All the while I'm yelling at him, thrashing my legs in the air to let me go. But all to my futile efforts I'm sitting in his lap. Instantly, I'm turned sideways so that I'm facing him in his lap my legs resting on the armrest.

"What are you doing?" I demand trying to push him backwards and getting myself free.
"What do you think?" He murmurs.
"Let go of me."
"Stop moving." He growls.
I shudder at the deep rumble of his voice. It travels down my spine making me shiver.
Ignoring the flicker of heat I move from his lap shifting my legs from the armrest but with one large hand, he has both my ankles locked in an iron grip.
"Dominic, let me go," I push him back.
"Stop moving Liliana, otherwise consequences won't be good for you," this time he says it in my face the grip on my ankles tightening but not enough to bruise, the blue of his eyes turning a shade darker.
"I said let go of me," I spat with equal ferocity and frustration. I bang on his chest with my fists. He takes the blows as if not bothered.
"Goddammit Dominic, fucking let go of me," the moment I say the words I realise my fault. Because the next thing happens so fast I forget the time it requires to blink. Dominic seizes both of my hands in his one large palm pinning them painfully behind me, the other takes hold of both my ankles.
I'm trapped.
On his lap.
"Unless you want to be bent on my knee and have your ass spanked I would suggest you watch that mouth," he practically growls.
I stiffen in his arms. My breathing is ragged. My chest falls up and down, hair all over my face. While Dominic is calm, composed and relaxed.

"See, it's not that hard to surrender." His lips quirk in a smirk.
He unlocks the hold on my ankles and seeking a chance I immediately shift. But he stops me by pulling at the locked wrists. I hiss in pain.
"Stop shifting," he grumbles reaching for the hair and brushing the strands away from my face. He is looking at me like I'm from another world.

I move again only to brush my chest to his. At the same time, his hand rest on my thigh. I gasp at the contact of skin. I didn't know when my dress got bunched up leaving my legs exposed. My usual knee-length dress is kissing mid-thigh.
Dominic's gaze burns me. His hand scorch me. I shift again to put some distance between us but he only shakes his head.

"Stop, Liliana".
"You stop. What do you think you are doing?" I hiss.
"You can't deny this." He says as a matter of fact. Not a question, a statement.
"Deny what?"
He lifts his hand from my thigh motioning between us.
"This. You can't deny this."
"I don't know what you are talking about," I murmur turning my head away from him. He chuckles low and seductive.
"So, you are saying you can't feel how hard I am beneath your ass?" He challenges.
I stiffen in his arms.
I do feel him.
And he knows that.
"I..."
"And don't say you are not affected. Because you are. I can smell your want." He whispers in my ear.

When did he get so close?
I try to push away only to get closer to his rock-hard body. His stubble grazes my neck, his teeth biting the ear lobe, his hand caressing my inner thigh.
I moan at the contact.

"I bet you are wet for me."
"No,"
"Hmm, is that a challenge? I would love to check." Dominic murmurs.
This doesn't feel real. He moves down nibbling at the skin of my neck. Everything feels high.
Like I'm on a drug.
Dominic sucks on the bitten skin and I close my eyes in pure ecstasy. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

His hand traces the inside of my thigh coming dangerously close to my panties. He changes the course of his hand grasping at the waistband of silk panties. He plays with the waistband pulling the elastic.

"Dominic stop, "
"Why? Are you being affected by my touch, wife?"
Without waiting for my response he dips his hand inside but does not touch me rather rubs the skin above with the pad of his thumb and starts drawing small circles.
The very small action sends electric currents to my core. It's like every nerve existing in my body has come to a halt between my thighs throbbing with the delicious pain that is making me want more. My lower abdomen contracts as pressure builds. I want to stop this madness and yet I want more. I can feel the wetness pooling and Dominic hasn't even touched my flesh properly.

"Dominic, "
"Tell me what you want. I'll deliver it." His voice is collected.
I'm jealous of it because this is his doing. Because I'm all over the place.
"I,  I", I rummage my mind to say something but nothing comes out.
"Do you want me to touch you?" He pinches the flesh above making me jump and moan.
He doesn't wait for my response, in one savage grasp, he has my panties ripped from my body shredding to pieces. The ripping off of the fabric echoes in the library.
My eyes spring open as he dangles the torn fabric in front of me. The smell of my arousal was evident in the thick air.

"You are wet for me, look how you creamed these." Dominic taunts dangling my torn panties in his forefinger.

Next, he gets the fabric close to his nose inhaling loudly. My eyes widen, and my cheeks flame hot I could die from an embarrassment but he's not satisfied with what he does next I wish the ground would just open up and swallows me. He somehow manages to find the crotch of the panties and to my utter surprise, he licks it.
The wetness that had pooled on the silk he licks it with his tongue.
A guttural sound radiates from his chest and his hand slithers inside my skirt his rough fingers splaying on my feminine flesh.

"Ahh," I don't know what to think or how to react. I throw my head backwards gasping for air. Dominic seizes the opportunity to lash out at my neck with a series of kisses and nibbling followed by occasional sucking of the skin. This is the first time when I'm getting reactions like this. My nipples tighten painfully under the lace bra threatening to spill-free.
I want to take off the bra because my breasts seem heavy. He releases my arms from behind only to grab my left breast.

Dominic torments me with his touch. His touch awakens something in me that I wasn't aware of. That I never felt before. He plays with my nipple pulling, twisting, pinching. Each time he twists new wave erupts from me coating his hand. He somehow managed to grasp on the little bud from the lace bra. My nipples are pebbled under his merciless thumb and forefinger.

"Look at your pussy so needy, so greedy, so wet for me. Your nipples are practically begging me to take them in my mouth. You are a pretty little liar, Liliana." He groans rubbing his fingers up and down my flesh arousing my orgasm. The more he rubs the more his fingers are getting coated with my liquid.
He's moving his mouth working on my jaw scraping his teeth on my skin.

In the middle of getting an orgasm and ecstasy, I hear a zipper go down. I feel his fingertips lightly grazing on my lower back.

I stiffen in his lap. The nerves freeze and the drug I was high on tumbles down crashing into numerous tiny pieces. Horror fills my mind.
The horror of begin found.
The horror of my past.
I jerk from his lap with all my might I push at his chest rendering him fall back in the chair. For me, I stumble and my ass collides with the ground.
Hastily I chain up reaching my back. Dominic's reaction is shocked and close to hurt.
But is it the hurt I see in his eyes?
He quickly stones his expression, knuckles turning ghost white as he tries to form the words.

"I see you are not ready for me but your body is," the blue orbs narrow into slits.

I remain calm.
With unstable legs, I gradually stand leaning on the window sill. My skirt is wet in the back. There's an ache between my thighs demanding to be released.
Ignoring my pleasure I focus on the pain.
"I never asked you to touch me." My voice appears harsh.
"Who was creaming on my hand seconds ago?" His filthy taunt has me lip-locked.

"What is your plan? What are you doing?"
His calm demeanour changes storm brewing in his cold eyes, nose flaring in anger. He bridges the distance between us in less than a step. Without breaking eye contact he brings his hand which is coated with my juices and sucks on the fingers.
Wiping the evidence or rather devouring it.
I don't know why I feel a throb at my core by this simple action, but it does. With strong fingers, he grabs my jaw with the hand that is clean now tightening his hold but not breaking it. However, it will certainly bruise later. I squirm in his hold grasping his arm to let me free but futile to my efforts he is stronger and bigger than me.

"What do you think? Huh? Giving you an orgasm. Pleasuring you. Touching you, seducing my wife as a normal husband should do. But instead of fulfilling the duty of giving me the heir you pushed me and dare question my actions?"
"I thought you would be disgusted by me." I manage to say with a hiss.

His hold on my jaw falters but he doesn't let go.
A slow smirk snakes his lips making him look like a Satan.
He sweeps his gaze down my body halting here and there before returning to my eyes.
"Oh Liliana, I do disgust you. But I have a duty I must fulfil." His eyes are full of pity which I don't want.
"Just for the heir, you are willing to sleep with me? Are you that willing to touch me? Are our enemy days over?"
"What? What are you saying?" He looks at me as if I have grown another head. Then the most surprising thing happens. He laughs.
Dominic laughs.
Belly gripping laugh.
This is the second time I'm seeing him laugh after the dog accident. He tries to compose himself but commences to laugh again. I wonder if I said something funny. In a few minutes, he stops laughing his expression one I can't read.
"Are you kidding me, Liliana? Sleep with you? Who said anything about sleeping? You are my enemy I will fuck you raw and hard until my seed sprouts in your womb. Besides, why can't I touch you? You are my wife. It's natural to touch you. Enemy or not."
My face burns in humiliation and anger. How can a person be this cruel? But then I have seen cruelness.
Breathed it.
Lived it.
Survived it.

"You want our child to have my blood? How can you when you claim I was a killer." I fire?
Anything to burn his ego. I can't let him see I'm affected by his words.
"Ain't you? I'm a killer too. Did you forget what I do for a living my dear wife? Just like you, I kill. But there's a difference between you and me. I don't kill innocents." He sneers in my face. 
"That was a long time ago," I whisper. "It was an..."
"A time when I lost my sister, not so long." He roars slapping his palm over the window sill.
With ragged breaths, he studies me. He shakes his head as if trying to clear the memory.
He steps back and rubs his face. Suddenly, he looks tired.
Beaten.
Lost.
He turns back to face me.
His eyes focused on me.
Gone is the tiredness replaced with malice.

"I will fuck you when I want an heir. I will fuck you when I want to have my frustration and anger out. I will fuck you when I'm bored. I will fuck you when I want and where I want. Even if there are hundreds of men in a room, I will fuck you before them."

"I'm not your punching bag or sex toy Dominic." My blood boils with his crude words.

"Oh, but you are. Engrave it in your memory, you are mine to play with. Your pussy is mine for deriving the pleasure and I will not ask for your approval. Be ready wife, for I will fuck every hole on your body including your pretty pink mouth."

With that being declared he turns and evacuates the library. His words echo in my ears. Scorching the heat between my legs urging me to visualize the images of his filthy promises. Closing my eyes I try to wipe them only to build more pressure in my core.

I hold the window sill tightly to stop myself from falling. A chill passes when I realise it was warm in Dominic's presence.
I gaze around the vast library with one question lingering in my head.

Does Amara hate me like her brother?

******************************************************************************
How was it? Do tell me in the comments! I miss talking with you 🥺🥺
Until next time
Again please don't expect me to update soon I might if motivation hits. But keep your expectations low. I'm too a human who has my own life.
Thank you for understanding.
I love you 💜
-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...
789 21 11
He vowed he would never love her. But some vows were made to be broken. *** If she wants to be sassy about this then I might as well reciprocate thr...