๐๐š๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž || A Ba...

By Skidoodle_doo

ใ€๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šœใ€‘โ‡พ Completed โ‡จ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ‡จ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ... More

๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’š
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ | ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ | ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ“ | ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ” | ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ• | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“โœ๐’” ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐Ÿ’ | ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป

56 1 0
By Skidoodle_doo

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏
❜𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖❜𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖❜𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It felt like a cinematic, zombie apocalypse film...

You stood in a frozen terror whilst everyone was panicking, screaming, and running for safety. You stood there helplessly as voices turned into echoes around you, fear centered on the zombified horrors walking onward.

An announcement, as if it were from then heavens themselves speaks overhead: "Attention all cells, there is an outbreak of influenza in the body. Please continue working and follow designated protocols! Our immune cells will take care of the invasion as soon as possible!"

The killer T cell sitting at one of the tables immediately stood up and drew his knife. Adrenaline and senses fired up at the sight and unmistakable snarls of the influenza zombies. "Another invasion, another day of work," he thought with smug grin.

He was about to charge into battle, until he caught sight of your petrified form, unmoving. He felt shocked, even worry at the sudden thought of what could become of you if you did not get the hell out of here too.

"What are they doing?! Get out of there!-" His thoughts warned, but then he realized you were an outsider... You may have not ever witnessed an outbreak like this, yet why weren't you running for your life? His thoughts reasoned with themselves. "Wait a minute..." 

"I have a chance to actually get to know them, even saving them could gain their trust easier," he thought. This would be his most ingenious plan yet, if not for that ordinary cell coming to your rescue first.

"COME ON [Y/N]-CHAN LET'S GO!" C-1854's voice thankfully snapped you out of your horror-struck gaze as he grabbed you by the wrist in a rush and frantically ran with you in tow. "HOLY SHIT-" You had no time to even process what was going on while being dragged through the fleeing crowds.

For TC-7255's case. Well shit, he was foiled again by that hinderance of an ordinary cell. What's next, he cockblocks him?-

There was no time to dwell on the ordinary cell once the infected and more immune cells gathered. He caught up with his comrades and they went on with the programme, slaughtering any infected cells in sight. He would have to wait for another opportunity to show up when you were alone (Again).

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

You and C-1854 had been moving for a while now, caught up in the crowds as well. All pushing and shoving to get away to safety. Some were less fortunate; the unfortunate souls had fallen behind and became infected.

"Can you at least tell me why the fuck we're running for our lives?!" You exclaim, almost tripping over your own feet amidst the crowd. "It's also crowded here!"

"Long story short, this body can get invaded by viruses or bacteria from time to time! I guess it caught influenza again! That's one kind of virus, they infect cells and cause all sorts of trouble! This one I heard can spread like wildfire!" C-1854 explains, yelling over the cries of the oncoming cells.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

"I want to get out of there as much as you do!"

"Last thing anyone wants is to get infected! Just RUN!"

You could hear all the complaining voices urging to get somewhere safe. But there was a line that struck you in cold fear again. "The last thing anyone wants is to get infected"... That was definitely the last thing in your agenda, the thought of even joining the ranks of the monsters and potentially eating one of these innocent cells alive, even C-1854, was frightening to say the least.

"What if C-1854 got infected?" Your thoughts pondered. "What if I got infected!?" You thought in panic, and that would for sure draw unwanted attention. Specially if it was that strange T cell who would kill you, if you became zombified.

Your train of thought is stopped however, when you and C-1854 collided with the cell traffic. You were tangled in the panicking, sea of the fleeing, you let out a panicked yelp. "It's gonna be okay [y/n]. Just don't let go!" He shouted. "Okay!" You replied. Speaking over the overlapping voices.

You both eventually managed to weave ahead of the crowd. Being met with more of the virus, it was multiplying quickly... The running crowd was forced to alter their course. Either getting infected or running another direction.

You and your friend squeaked and sharply turned right. "Shit, just keep running!" C-1854 said, holding onto your hand tighter. You could only just run with him and hold your breath, praying for both of your survival.

"I'm not sure where we're going anymore, as long as it's somewhere safe," thought C-1854, sparing a  concerned glance at you, your [e/c] orbs met with his. They were stricken with uncertainty and fear. "But what are the odds we will both survive this...?"

You ran into some sort of large alleyway. It was a bit darker and vacant, supposedly. You both slowed to a walk, still hand in hand. Neither dared let go...

"I think we're safe for now..." C-1854 panted. "How're you holdin' up there [y/n] Chan?"

"A little out of breath..." You said, taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"Well, I think we may just make it in one piece, eh?" You said, tossing him a smile.

"Yeah, I think so too-"

Spoke too soon, the influenza virus had found you again! C-1854 worriedly looked behind him upon hearing their voices and snarls. He looked back to you; one was just about to nab you just as you were catching your breath. He felt his senses go into panic; he did the first thing his mind frantically commanded him to.

You had stretched your arms out, now realizing the absence of your cell friend's hand. "Uh, C-1854?!-"

"[Y/N] LOOK OUT!" The cell in question had long let go of you and thrown himself in front of you. Letting the virus take him instead. "Last thing I'd want is for you to get infected... You're worth the sacrifice [y/n] Chan, my dear friend..." He thought, feeling his nucleus be penetrated by the spiky red hat forced upon his head.

Your heart dropped at the sight of your friend becoming infected, to save you. Your breath went short followed by a gasp. "No... No no no no no! I can't lose you! I don't want to be alone!" You thought.

You were about to charge towards the virus before C-1854 croaked out in a stutter. "N-No, s-stay away [y/n]... You'll g-get infected t-too... I d-did this to protect y-you..."

Panic flooded your veins, you looked at him bewildered, mustering out, "why" in a hushed tone. The cell continued to speak, "f-forgive me for th-this... Y-You're... You're someone important to me... I never really g-got to say I..." He laughed softly as tears fell from his eyes.

"S-Say w-what?!.."

"[Y/n] Ch-Chan.. I l-lo..." His words were drowned away as his mind blanked, signalling his final minutes were up. C-1854, dear friend and hardworking cell, was gone...

You did not fully understand what he said, since he never got to finish. But you stared, shocked and scared... You had just lost your only friend out here... "N-No..." You said, "why for me?!" There was no reply.

His skin turned the same sickly green, he rose his head and lopsidedly got to his feet. You hesitantly approached him. "C-1854?-"

"SHAAA!" Your former companion tried to pounce for you, which you screamed and dodged him. His perpetrator also attempted to infect you as well, but you kicked them away to give yourself time to run. Tears streaming down your face...

"I can't believe this, h-he's gone..." You thought. You glance behind you, seeing the two of them chasing after you, intent on killing you. It was already hurting on the inside that your own friend was out for your blood. Nothing else, just an urge to infect. Silent tears fell from your eyes, flowing away as you ran.

But now was not the time to wallow in your losses, as you sharply turned a corner and nearly fell over at the sheer speed of it. Upon turning the corner, you were faced with the horde of influenza zombies. Wherever the hell do they keep coming from!?

"Great, when things couldn't get worse..." You said to yourself. You sprinted to your feet, making a break for it, running as fast as your legs carried you. You managed to get a head start, maybe you could outrun them.

A virus just about pounced on you, you narrowly dodged and turn a corner, bounding down an alley while avoiding some more grabby, dead, green hands. You even had to duck a few times to evade the spiky red hats that tried to make themselves at home on your head.

You were not sure how long you had been running, but you were getting tired of it, having run out of that coursing adrenaline, being replaced with a faint, building exhaustion. How long would this last?

"When will this end!?" You yelled to no one. Hoping at least your plea for an end would be heard. You only got snarls and growls from the infected influenza zombies that were about to try and gang up on you.

A zombie got close and swiped for a whisp of your hair, you let out a piercing shriek and sprinted, but to your misfortune. Your frightened sprint left you tripping over your feet and falling onto your behind again, you were met with a dead end.

"A d-dead end?! Since when!?" Your eyes widened with fear, panic flooded your body. "Somebody help me! Can anyone hear me! H-Heeeelp!" You cried for help as loud as you could, but it seemed futile now since the chatter of the zombies and the size of the horde seemed too great for the message to have passed.

You looked in front of you, the virus clones had proliferated more and were now ganging up on you. You briefly recognized C-1854 among them, tears leaked from your [e/c] eyes. "I'm so sorry C-1854!" You cried out apologetically. Feeling sorry that it was him who had to go, why hum? Not you? "He didn't deserve this.. This is all my fault... I think... He did do this for me, why didn't I pay attention in crisis like I should have?!" You thought.

Your breath quickened in panic, you scooted backwards, to be backed up against the wall. Feeling helpless again, unable to fight. Incapable of thinking about nothing else, other than becoming a host for this vile virus. Was this your end?

Little were you aware. A group of killer T cells happened to be patrolling this way, and only one of the lymphocytes had heard your desperate plea for rescue. His head perked and he turned to the direction of the voice. "It's that Outsider, they must be in trouble! But I thought they were with that ordinary cell?- Never mind that. I can't.. I can't leave them... Even though they're just one person," he thought, there was a minor flicker of hope arising in him. This was his chance to get close to you again!

And he was going to take that chance.

Because as soon as he committed to it, he had sprinted away from his squad and turned into the adjacent alley. Leaving behind a pack of confused T cells and their squad leader, yelling after him in protest to his sudden move.

"Get back here dude!"

"What the fuck 7255!?"

"Forget him, just kill that virus!"

Another just sighed and looked back with a look of concern before going after the pathogens with the rest.

7255 dashed down the alleyway, he was going to save you no matter what. Slashing, punching, and kicking any influenza pathogens in his way. Until he got to you...

You on the other hand were hunched over, on your knees with hands covering your head. Your eyes squeezed shut in anticipation for your gruesome end. You grit your teeth, prepared as you heard a virus lounge for you.

But it never came...

There was the sound of a knife slashing skin, then a gargle, and a finishing lifeless thud as the zombie was supposedly tossed aside.

"Don't fucking touch them ya freaks!"

You opened your eyes to see a familiar killer T cell standing in front of you. Knife drawn, staring daggers into the onslaught of viruses. You lightly gasp and cover your mouth, trapped in shock. You were saved...

Saved by the last cell you thought would save you. You weren't sure to whether to be scared, or relieved. You could be both honestly. But that didn't matter now, not with a horde of zombies trying to eat you.

You were breathless and without words, still frozen in place in shock of the heroic feat. The T cell swiftly and brutally fights through the remaining influenza horde until there was little left, then he circled back to you. Giving you a little shake to bring you into reality.

"Hey? Are you alright?!"

You were beyond words, sniffling and whimpering. You tried to hide your face; you couldn't look him in the eyes... "He probably killed my friend... C-1854 was right-" You thought.

"Hey?-" The killer T cell can hear the snarls and "shas" of the oncoming viruses. He had to get you out of here, and fast. He sighs. "Alright, I'm here to bring you to safety whether you like it or not!"

He was about to scoop you up when you reached your hand out, murmuring, "b-but... C-1854, an ordinary cell. H-He got infected... What about him?!... I-Is he...?" Your croaked out through tears, the T cell's eyes softened. He glanced at the remains of some of the fallen cells.

You looked up at him, he looked back. His brown eyes were soft and sympathetic, managing to capture your [e/c] eyes again...

"I hate to break it to you... Your friend may have been um..." He just about hesitated, but he continued, "He would have been most likely killed... I'm sorry." Which was truth, that ordinary cell was infected and killed. He watched as you looked on the verge of crying.

"I.."

"Look Outsider, we don't have time for this. Right now, I need to get you outta here!" He exclaimed, as he managed to kick a virus back.

"O-Okay..." You stuttered, trying to hold back from crying. It would have been a bit embarrassing in front of somebody you had tried to avoid.

The killer T cell made a beeline out of the dead end, maneuvering viruses as much as possible. Whilst somehow getting any out of the way of the got too close in the process. It was a feat you were kind of in awe at, until the death of infected cells brought you back for your fallen friend. You buried your face in your saviour's chest and silently cried.

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

Once he got out of the alley, it seemed the virus load was lightening up and the immune cells had the upper hand. The infected was finally clearing up, TC-7255 felt relief at this, but he couldn't sit on that thought until he brought you to a safe place. That was his first priority, you...

He figured finding a virus-vacant place would be safest. But the thought of a virus popping out of nowhere was another thing. Both of you would have to keep your guards up at all times. Of course, he could just go back into the lymphatic vessels, even a lymph node for body's sake!

Again, there was the thought of his fellow comrades seeing you. Oh boy, Squad Leader would lose his shit. But it was safer than out here...

"Whatever, it's fucking safer than being out there! Worst case scenario they can crash with me," he thought. He was already planning ahead on this. No way you were getting away from him now.

His run soon slowed to a jog, then gradually into a walk as he entered the lymphatic vessel. He stole a glance down at you, to find that you had fallen asleep.

"They must've fallen asleep... How cute..." He thought, smirking with a faint blush. You looked adorable when asleep.

He finds a bench and parks himself on it, placing you in a lying position, with your head on his lap. (As if he didn't intend to do that on purpose-) He let out a relaxed sigh as he combed his fingers through your [h/c] hair. "My, your hair is soft, Outsider-" He thought he'd be used to these fuzzy feelings around you by now, maybe not all the time. He blushed profusely, looking at your sound asleep self was enough to kickstart his heart into acceleration.

He shook the blush away, donning his trademark smirk. He was going to enjoy this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 855 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
195K 8.2K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
716K 31.3K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...