Baby chibi is a pain

By SumireInuzuka

Dazai doesn't get surprised easily. It's an absolute truth. . . Dazai stared at the boy, who was trying to l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Chuuya's birthday special!)
About me (Got tagged)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
BONUS CHAPTER (Edited)

Chapter 18

2.9K 103 149
By SumireInuzuka

"D-Dazai san, what happened?" Atsushi asked the adult sitting next to him, who was busy doing his job with a serious look on his face. He then looked at the blond ponytailed man, who was gaping at the sight before him, unable to process whether what he was seeing was true or if he was hallucinating from overworking himself.

"Atsushi, do you also see what I see?" Kunikida asked the tiger boy, adjusting his glasses. Atsushi nodded.

The blond man walked over to the brunet and slammed his hand on his desk, making the other man look up
"Oi Dazai, what's this about?" Kunikida asked, eyeing the pile of finished paperwork on Dazai's table
"What do you mean Kunikida kun?" The brunet questioned back
"Why are you doing your work?"
"Don't you always tell me to do it myself?" The brunet asked with a confused look on his face.

Kunikida could not understand whether the brunet had finally gotten serious about his job or if he was just trying to get a reaction out of him, but he sure as hell knew that his patience was being tested from the cross questioning and that was surely not a good thing. He pulled Dazai by the collar, holding his shoe in his other hand, and hissed
"You did something you're not supposed to do, didn't you?"
"Whoa whoa whoa Kunikida kun" Dazai raised his arms in front of him defensively "Why would you suspect little old me?~"
"Why wouldn't I? You're acting like a normal human being for once and doing your job instead of handing it to Atsushi"
"Because I'm a responsible man who does his work~" The brunet replied

"Umm...... Dazai san?" Atsushi suddenly spoke up, looking around as if searching for something or someone "Where's Chuuya san?"
"I lost him" The brunet replied. Silence followed these words as the two processed the brunet's words

"EXCUSE ME- YOU WHAT?!"

.

.

.

.

"So you're saying that he wasn't there when you came back?" Kunikida asked, not sure if he should be angry or cry at his colleagues' irresponsible attitude
"Yup, you got it Kunikida kun!" Dazai replied happily
"You didn't bother telling us?"
"Don't worry. He'll be fine. I'm just waiting for someone to return and we can save Chuuya"
"Don't worry?! Little Nakahara has been kidnapped and you're saying don't worry? How are you even so calm??"
"Because I know nothing will happen to him" the brunet smirked, placing a finger over his lips

"For once, I actually believe Dazai san" Atsushi mumbled
"A disaster is waiting to happen" Kunikida sighed, shaking his head

______________________________

*Achoo! Achoo!!*

"Chuuya, are you okay?" The dual haired man asked the little ginger, who was sneezing and coughing unontrollably.
"Hmn...*cough* I'm fine" Chuuya replied, in a hoarse voice
"You don't sound fine" Sigma said, checking Chuuya's temperature. His eyes widened in shock when he realised Chuuya was buring up "OH NO!"

Nikolai and Fyodor came running, from the other room, when they heard Sigma yell in panic.

"What happened?" Nikolai asked
"Chuuya has a bad fever. What should I do?" Sigma asked, looking like he would burst into tears any moment
"Chill, he has a fever. He won't die"
"But-"
"If he rests and eats well, he'll be fine"

Sigma picked Chuuya in his arms carefully and took him to the guest room of their hideout (Don't ask me why they have a guest room in a hideout) and lay the ginger on the bed, covered him with a blanket and ran to get a towel and an a tub of cold water. He dipped the towel in the water and placed it on Chuuya's head.
"I'm going to cook something warm for Chuuya kun. Dostoyevsky, can you look after him for the mean time?"

Fyodor nodded and sat beside Chuuya. He waited for Sigma to leave before speaking up
"Listen here you idiot, I know you're sick but that doesn't mean you're free to do whatever you want. You will not roam around in this hideout as you please and you will NOT go to any of our rooms. Are we clear?" He asked sternly. Chuuya nodded "Good" Fyodor said and left the room.

Chuuya, as the restless kid he was, grew quite bored easily, not doing anything and decided to do exactly what Fyodor had told him not to. That is, to sneak into their rooms. There must be a lot of candy and sweets there if they are trying to hide something from him, right?

He quietly got out of the room and tip toed his way to Fyodor's room. Just as he was about to open the doorknob and reveal a room made of sweets, he was grabbed by his shirt and pulled away harshly.

"Oii!! Didn't I tell you not to go in there?! Don't you understand what 'don't go there' means?" The fuchsia eyed man yelled at Chuuya, his eyes glowing red with rage, while the other two stood behind Fyodor, worried sick. The moment the words left Fyodor's mouth, Chuuya burst into tears.

"Waah!! Fyo nii chan, Kowya nii chan, Sigma nii chan, Chuuya hates you!!" Chuuya wailed. The three adults stood there panicking "Chuuya is gonna run away and Chuuya will not come back!!"
"Huh?!" The trio looked at each other helplessly as Chuuya cried. When it was sure that neither the clown nor the three year old could do anything about the crying child, Fyodor took the matters in his own hands.

He cleared his throat catching the other two's attention and the three nodded in a silent understanding

"Mwahahahaha" Fyodor laughed demonically, making Chuuya look at him in shock, small tears still sitting on the corner of his eyes "Nakahara Chuuya, it is I, the fruits monster, fruitzy. I am currently possessing Fyo nii san's body. I have taken all your big brothers hostage and they are now my puppets"
Chuuya looked at the other two, who were standing in front Fyodor, with their arms suspended like a casually held puppet
"If you want me to return them to you and go back to my dungeon" Fyodor pointed at the room "you will go outside and pet the little puppy that is in a box and give him treats. Then, and only then will I return your brothers to you"
Nikolai looked at Fyodor with an expression of amusement and disbelief and whispered "Isn't that just something you want to do Dos kun?"
"Shut up" Fyodor hissed, blushing a little as Nikolai had seen straight through him

"Chuuya.....Chuuya will save his nii san!" Chuuya said, his eyes filled with determination. His determination moved Sigma to tears, who forgot that he was acting like a possessed puppet, and brought his hands up to cover his mouth earning a light kick on his shin from both, Fyodor and Nikolai who quietly whispered 'Be in character, you idiot'

Fyodor cleared is throat and continued before Chuuya could run outside
"Just to make sure that you actually do the quest and not run away, I'll accompany you"
"Okie!" Chuuya immediately agreed as he was too determined to 'save' his brothers. He ran back in his guest room and picked up a bag of biscuits and dragged Fyodor and the other two outside, with him.

"Puppy chan? Puppy chann??" The ginger walked towards the small box next to the garbage can and gently opened the flaps and peeked inside. He smiled widely as a cute, brown, fluffy dog licked his face. "Puppy chan! Chuuya has something for you!"

Chuuya opened the packet of biscuits and extended one to the puppy who happily ate it. After he was done feeding the cute animal, Chuuya pet his head and then looked back at his brothers.

Sigma, the most emotional of the three, could barely hide his tears at Chuuya's bravery. He ran and pulled Chuuya in a hug
"Chuuya, you're so brave. Thank you for saving us!!"
"Sigma nii san! You're back, yay!!!!"
"Chuuya kun defeated fruitzy monster on his own. I want to be as brave as Chuuya" Nikolai chirped in excitedly making Chuuya beam with happiness
"You did a good job. Thanks" Fyodor said, very reluctantly

*WOOF!!*

The dog Chuuya fed tackled him and started licking him all over his face, wagging his tail excitedly. Chuuya giggled and pet his head

"Puppy chan, would you like to be my pet?" Chuuya asked as if the the dog could understand, which he most probably did as he 'Woof'ed in response. "Yay!! Chuuya has a pet now!!" Chuuya beamed and ran inside the hideout with the little puppy in his arms.
His kidnappers shook their head fondly, smiling to themselves and followed him inside. Taking care of this ball of energy was a tough job but surprisingly none of them hated it. It made them forget about the hateful things in the world and replace their frowns with big smiles.

'Maybe this is why Dazai enjoys taking care of him even though it is exhausting at the same time'

_______________________________________

A/N: First of all, I know I have written a big 'TAKING A BREAK FROM WRITING' in the description but that's so I don't stress myself out if I am not able to update for a while.

Thank you for 23K reads!! I love you guys sooooooo muchhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, yes, the part you're thinking about in reference to the last episode of spy x family. I loved that part so much and I just had to add it in my fic somehow.

Anyway, here's a random fact: Did you know apples are actually false fruits? (I'm not lying)

Have a nice day!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
316K 5.8K 33
A MOON RISE STRONGER THAN ANY UPPER MOON DEMON MUZANS BEST CREATION UPPER MOON ZERO BUT WHO IS THIS NEW UPPERMOON AND HOW STRONG IS THIS NEW DEMON
693K 41.6K 31
I was sinking, the darkness was slowly surrounding me. The depth of the sea was pulling me lower and lower from the surface until I could no longer s...
38.5K 1.1K 36
An au where Chuuya and Dazai are assigned the job of learning magic for the PM benefits, and to do so, they go to the school of Hogwarts, situated in...