I Do Love You (Mikey Way x Re...

By PurpleEmo

Ali Parker sits alone on the subway and a young man sits down next to you. They become good friends until col... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Five

644 14 4
By PurpleEmo

Frank Iero

  I apologized to the waitress and continued talking to Ali.

  "Wow. You are dangerous aren't you?" She said giggling. "Nice hair do too man,"

  "Right?" I said. "Anyway, do you like Mikey?"

  "What do you mean?" She asked sipping her coffee. "As a friend or what?"

  "I dunno. Either," I answered. Then my phone went off. It was a recording of one our songs Welcome to the Black Parade. It was pretty sweet.

  "Hello?"

  "Frank. Are you with Ali?" Mikey said into the phone.

  "Yeah how'd ya know?" I asked with a smile.

  "Leave her alone about me liking her okay Frankie?" He asked. No more like begged me.

  "Okay Mom," I said looking at Ali. "I will not get the eggs,"

  "I don't like you right now Frank. Okay, where are you?" I hung up and turned to her.

  "Who was that?" She asked finishing up her cake.

  "My mom." I joked. "You also didn't answer my question,"

  "Well... I guess I have had feelings for him since I was about ten I suppose," she said blushing.

  "Cool. And I'll pay for the meal," I offered and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.